- 7+ years of experience as a SAP HANA Technical Consultant delivering high quality services to the clients by implementing and resolving complex technical issues ensuring that the issues are resolved within client SLA.
- Skilled in SAP HANA administration, SAP Basis, SAP BO Administration, SAP NW Upgrade, PI, Solution Manager, Portal, SCM and BI.
- Working knowledge of SAP HANA Implementation in Complex projects, proficient in SAP HANA Architecture, SAP BASIS with HANA system landscape, DBMS and SUSE Administration.
- Functional Expertise in Setup of data replication from any source to HANA using SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT) and Business Objects Data Services
- Handled SAP HANA Administration, Installation, and Patch upgrades. HANA Backup and Restore, HANA user security, HANA System Copy/Refresh using HDB backup/recovery methods
- Designed, architect, installed, configured and deployed S/4 HANA, Suite on HANA and HANA database as a foundation.
- Plan and work with a team of employees and contractors in support of the overall Basis activities related to technical requirements for application/business requirements
- Experienced with migration of SAP Systems to SAP HANA using tools like DMO Classical Migration and monitoring resource utilization and performance tuning of system during migration to HANA, HANA In - memory Consumption monitoring, HANA replication monitoring and SQL Tracing and supported HANA with HANA Studio and HANA COCKPIT for DB administration
- Experienced in Implementing application and infrastructure to drive better use of AWS/HEC Cloud and being part of delivery team to implement technology wide optimizations and performed FIORI configurations in private cloud space of HEC
SAP: SAP S4 HANA, SAP HANA, SAP R/3, ECC 6.0, Solution Manager 7.1, EP 6/7, BI/BW, Java NWD, SAP SLT, SAP Web Dispatcher, TMS, SAP GRC 10
Languages: Java, SQL, HTML, UNIX & C, C++, Unix Scripting
Operating System: Windows, HP-UX, AIX, RHEL Linux
RDBMS: Oracle 8i/9i/10/11g/12c, SQL Server 2005/08
Office Applications: Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, PowerPoint, Project Management
Sr. SAP BASIS/HANA Consultant
- In ERP HANA landscape, delivered the complete Basis support and activities.
- Provided Operational Excellence in the areas of SAP HANA, SAP BODS Administration, SAP Basis, Monitoring, Database, Unix-Shell scripting and other infrastructure elements on HEC hosted Environment.
- Performed Fiori configurations in HEC private cloud space.
- Worked in SAP HANA and Provided Missing Technical and Operational Expertise for major incident Management
- Performed rollouts for SAP HEC environments and scope of Implementation consisted of ECC, PO, Portal, NW Gateway, BODS and SCM with HEC (HANA Enterprise Cloud)
- Installed and Administered SAP HANA & Provided technical administration and support for the HANA/SLT components
- Handled HANA Backups/recovery, and recovered successfully when HANA system has gone through a major crash
- Verified backup/recovery in HANA, batch scheduling and other operations architecture components are established and performed refreshes
- Performed all housekeeping activities reasonably required to maintain system availability and stability on a regular basis (i.e. tablespace expansion, increase log file size thresholds, clean-up of file systems, validity of certificates etc)
- Worked in conjunction with other technical teams to ensure efficient service delivery whilst performing advanced ERP administration activities.
- Install S/4 HANA, Migration of ECC to Hana Database on Tailored Data Center
- Worked with support partners to report and resolve program related error and out of memory issues with the HANA processes
- Performed System installations of SAP HANA, Data Services, FIORI, SLT integration and integrated multiple applications on both premise and cloud
- Configured EWA alert and acted as per suggestion by SAP
- Excellent knowledge in creating Multi-tenant database in HANA
- SAP BASIS administration including, batch job monitoring, Transports, OSS notes implementation, patches, Kernel Upgrades, support packages, Add-on, CUA, Workload Analysis, CCMS monitoring, Performance Tuning, BW loads monitoring and J2EE/JAVA application Server Administration
SAP HANA Consultant
- SAP HANA DB Patching/upgrades knowledge including Kernel upgrades
- Configured SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT) setup for data exchange
- Performed HANA System copy/Refresh using HDB backup/recovery methods and administrating HANA using clients
- Monitored background jobs and Analyzed SAP HANA update errors/Table locks, trace files, System, Database and backup logs files for troubleshooting, performed Administration, data backup, client copy, Basis Task list setup, activated business work processes
- Completed SAP HANA implementations and upgrade (rev 73/83/85/102)
- Executed SAP multi-node migration and Implemented split of native HANA and BWOH from single database
- Participated in scrum planning sessions, daily scrum and sprint retrospective meetings with the on-shore and off-shore teams and lead SAP HANA multi-tenant database installation and management (rev 102)
- Implemented and tested SAP HANA HA/DR Scenario
- Planned and Executed HANA/BWOH table partitioning and distribution
- Installed SAP HANA and BW on HANA Systems and configured synchronous/async replication for DR site
- Collaborated with third party to customize the core receivable and other multiple surround systems.
- Anticipated business needs and issues and look beyond the immediate problem to the wider implications and generate new and innovative solutions, develop plans for work activities and support strategic planning activities
SAP Basis Consultant
- Performed complete SAP system Setup and maintenance of SAP HANA/ECC/BW
- Installed and Administered HANA Analytics landscape.
- Implementation and thorough experience of Administration on SAP HANA Database and S4 HANA System setup
- Strong troubleshooting experience across landscape (SAP HANA, ECC, PORTAL, BOE & Data Services, BW, SLT, PI, TREX, and Content Server)
- Full SLT Implementation and Configuration Experience and SME of all Side-car HANA systems (Production & Non-Prod)
- Upgraded ABAP Stack from NW 7.01 to NW 7.4 SPS4.
- Provided advice and services during the planning and delivery of an SAP OS.DB Migration, performing Analysis, design and implementation of an optimal architecture to maximize system performance, reliability security and availability through the provision of high level consultation with IT managers, senior staff and the business
- Performed Heterogenous System copy (OS Migration: Oracle HP-UX to Oracle AIX) for SAP systems based on SAP ERP 6.0 EHP 4
SAP Basis Consultant
- Ensured SAP deployment enhances operating systems, networks, telecommunications, or other areas where it is deployed
- Evaluated, installed, configured, and deployed SAP applications, systems software, products, and enhancements to existing applications throughout the enterprise
- Worked with infrastructure teams to provide support for both current and future SAP landscapes
- Installed, maintained and administered complete SAP Landscape which include EP, PI, CRM, BW, ECC, GRC, CRM, HCM, FICO, TREX and Solution Manager
- Split Dual stack BW (ABAP+JAVA) system before upgrading to BW/NW 7.3
- Implemented Single sign-on (SSO) solution for portal, backend (R/3 and BI) systems, and Business Objects enterprise
- Configured and maintained SLD, SOA, XI adapters, and CTS+ for systems based on dual stack
- Provided technical administration of multi-landscape environments through client copies, system refreshes of both ABAP and Java Stacks, and transport management
SAP Basis Consultant
- Administered SAP database with Database Administrator (plan and perform database upgrades, apply database maintenance, design and maintain physical database layout, performed database reorganizations, designed and implemented backup and restore strategy, maintain database security, administered database performance, managed database storage, database problem determination and resolution
- Performed Support pack upgrade and Add-on installations on BW, PI and SOLMAN systems & Identifying issues on ECC, BI, EP, SM, and PI and applying Notes or Support packs to fix the errors using the latest SUM tools and via legacy way
- Implemented and maintained multiple SAP instances that comprise the SAP environment (Dev, test, training and production)
- Handled SAP Basis administration and technical tasks including SAP software installation, upgrades, applying Support packages, installation plug-in and add-on software components, managing SAP profile parameter changes, workload analysis, system error analysis, work processes, users, locks, developer traces, disk space and establishing standard Basis background jobs and system health checks and monitoring 24x7 with Offshore-Onsite Team coordination
- Implemented and designed and optimal SAP configuration to maximize system performance and availability
- Client maintenance which includes client creation, deletion, export, import, local client copies, remote client copy STMS configuration and handling transport management across the SAP landscape including performing transports and troubleshoot transport problems
- Setup & supported printers distributed over business landscape with various printing requirements
- Configured Web Dispatcher and Java NWD
- Maintained J2EE Software stack and enterprise portal configuration.
- SAP router maintenance/up keeping of SAP landscape on SAP service market place and Database administration using SAPDBA BR*Tools for Backup/restore, reorganization, Table space storage management
Jr. SAP Basis Administrator
- Managed activities performed during a change from design to testing to final promotion to production system in the entire business solution
- Upgraded all the BW Systems from NW 7.3 to NW 7.4 as part of the Mid-Year support pack upgrade
- Performed post installation activities such as configuring operation modes, profile parameter maintenance, RFC connections, SCOT, Additional instances creation.
- Worked on change and Transport System (CTS+) and configured transport directory to store transport data/import etc
- Configured Semi-automatic opening in SAP Service marketplace so SAP can connect to our systems without having to manually open the connection
- Worked on Sandbox & Quality refreshed from production and client Export & Import using EPIUse
- Involved in Pre-upgrade project planning and deciding the downtime strategy
- Expertise in Wily Enterprise Manager including Setup, Configuration, Troubleshooting and monitoring J2EE systems using Wily Enterprise Manager.
- Troubleshoot issues in ECC Prod and Non-Prod system, analyze ABAP dumps, check the cluster issues