- Over 17 years of IT experience encompassing a wide range of skill set and roles across various industry verticals. I have got around 11 years of experiences specific to Administration and Architecture. As a lead have been handling various teams with a maximum size of 15. As HANA/BOBI Admin having experience in HANA 1.0.*, SBO 4.2/4.1/4.0, Business Object XI 3.1, R2, 6.5, BODS, Oracle11g/10g/9i with Unix/Linux/Solaris platform.
- SAP Certified Technology Associate System Administration for HANA
- SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Business Object
- Received Service Recognition Achievement Reward for 10 years Completion Confidential IBM. Confidential for various Fortune 500 clients of IBM during this tenure.
- An Admin providing Basis architecture solution in area of BOBJ/BODS/Information Stewards and HANA. Have got 11 year experience in BOBI/BODS and 6 years in HANA.
- Developed many comprehensive methodologies using SAP BO, SAP HANA, BW, Data Services and SAP BO applications
- Responsible for BO install, upgrade patching. Has performed BO upgrade from 4.0 to 4.1
- Worked on LCM, Promotion Manager, Upgrade Management Tool.
- Responsible for HANA installation, upgrades and patching
- Configurations for SAP ECC Accelerations using SAP HANA
- Worked on HANA Live Solutions. HANA operations and backup and recovery
- Around 14 years of experience in Oracle Database 11g, 10g,9i, 8.x,7.x, 6.x along with DB2 in both transactional and ware house systems.
- Exposure to Business Objects XI Enterprise suite using Desktop Intelligence, CMC, Designer, Web Intelligence reporting, Lumira.
- Created reports using Infoview with Graphical,bar pie charts, Cross Tabs, sections, breaks and publish reports also etc.
- Experience in Developing Crystal Reports, Crystal Xcelsius Reports (Query as Web Connect).
- Involved in all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Extensively participated in all the phases of application development, namely: system analysis, design methods, development, testing implementation and maintenance.
- Extensive knowledge in Pipeline/Partition concepts and techniques - Round Robin, Entire, Hash by Field, Modulus and Range.
- Used job Sequencer to specify the network/sequence of jobs to run.
- Database development includes designing Data Model, implementing Oracle PL/SQL in stored procedures, functions, and triggers, writing java stored procedures.
- Worked both in Data warehouse and transactional Database and environment of Oracle 8i/9i/10g databases on sun Solaris, Linux, AIX, HP-UX and Windows NT/2000.
- Around 3+ years of experience in ETL mechanisms using IBM DataStage 6.x/7.x/PX/EE amd IBM InfoSphere DataStage V8.1/8.5(Parallel Engine)
- Having ETL/Datastage tool experience using IBM Websphere/Ascential DataStage (Ver8x)and developing jobs using stages like Transformer, Sequential file, Hashed file, Join, Lookup, Lookup file set, Sort, Aggregator, Copy, Dataset, Merge, ODBC, Oracle, Remove duplicates and DB2 stages, DataStage Manager, DataStage Director and DataStage Administrator, DataStage Parallel Extender, Websphere MQ series plug-in stage, SAP StageR3 and Sap Business Objects reporting.
- Also having an additional skill in J2EE technology like EJB, Servlets, JSP, Struts, JDBC, LDAP and XML.
- 11 years of experience in Business Objects using different tool like IDT, UDT, Designer, Web Intelligence, Desktop Intelligence, Rich client, supervisor 6.5/XIR2/XIR3, Info view, Crystal Reports.
- Used the SAP BO 4.1/4.0 business Intelligence capability on top of HANA and created complex analytical reports in Explorer, IAD, Xcelsius. Also created the semantic layer using IDT, UDT.
ConfidentialLead SAP Admin with Oracle DBA
- Responsible for Sizing, Installation, Upgrade, day to day Administration of BO/HANA/Oracle DB
- Setup Monitoring Alerts, User Security, and Encryption for current Project. Implemented Backup script for HANA Periodic Backup solutions.
- Implanted HANA/Oracle DB Cloning Solution for doing system copy between environments.
- Setup Hana Audit and have done Windows AD integration.
- Responsible for setting up HA System Replication between Data centers.
- Worked on Monitoring memory Leak issues, performance issues related to RAM and CPU on day to day basis.
- Work with SAP for the Bug and Issues related to HANA. DR configuration and support.BO Migration and upgrades
Lead SAP Admin with Oracle DBA
- Lead Admin responsible for the end to end solution using BOBI/BODS along with HANA. Managed team of 5 members for this Back to Basis team.
- Deployment of BI, Data Services & Information Steward landscapes in clustered and distributed landscapes. Responsible for Sizing BI 4.1, Data Services 4.1 & Information Steward 4.1 applications.
- Installation for new landscape using BI 4.1, Data Services 4.1 & Information Steward 4.1. Installing Information Platform services and integrating it with Data Services & Information Steward applications.
- Migrating large Business Objects deployment from XI 3.1 to BI 4.1.Upgrade Management tool for incremental and complete upgrades.
- Database experience using Oracle, SQL Server for hosting CMS, Audit & Reporting database.
- Configure BI & EIM repositories on SAP HANA. Configure DS Local, Central and profiler repositories on SQL Server database.
- DS Repository and Server Manager tools.
- Deploy BO Web applications on third party web application servers
Lead SAP Admin with Oracle DBA
- Lead Admin/Architect responsible for the end to end solution using HANA AND BOBI/BODS. Worked on HANA data acquisition layer, transformation, reporting via logical views and eventually using BO tools.
- Managed team of 10-15 members and mentored various people Confidential IBM SAP practice in the field of SAP BI. Developed many real time use cases to using latest HANA and BOBI/BODS products.
- Worked on integration of SAP HANA and Data Services 4.0/4.1 with other non-SAP products. Installation and configuration of Data Services 4.0/4.1 and Information Steward 4.1 Used the SAP BO 4.1/4.0 business Intelligence capability on top of HANA and created complex analytical reports in Explorer, Design Studio, Xcelsius. Also created the semantic layer using IDT, UDT.
- Responsible for BO install, upgrade patching. Has performed BO upgrade from 4.0 to 4.1 and 3.1 to 4.0. Worked on LCM, Promotion Manager, Upgrade Management Tool. Responsible for HANA installation, upgrades and patching Configurations for SAP ECC Accelerations using SAP HANA.
- Worked on HANA Live Solutions. HANA operations and backup and recovery. I have been part of many paper publications Confidential SAP Sapphire and Teched. Worked on HANA Live implementation Confidential LSS and for multiple clients. Planned and implanted for solutions like ECC/CRM/BW on HANA, Lumira, Predictive Analytics, HTML, XSJS, PAL and R libraries, Mobi and Explorer. Worked on various SAP HANA/BO RDS Solutions.
- As an Admin/Architect responsible for end to end design flow and integrate the SAP - EDW system. Worked with the Business analysts and Subject Matter Experts to thoroughly understand the different business processes and data Confidential various sources.
- Documented ETL high level design and detail level design documents for various SAP interfaces like Sales Order memo, Invoices, Customer Detail, and Exchange Rate. Involved in designing and developing the Universe and updating the existing Universes, developing canned/adhoc reports, scheduling the processes and administering the BOBI activities using Business Objects XI4.0/XIR3.
- Responsible for BO administration/security activates related to the project. Worked for HANA install and upgrade/patch. Also worked on EDW modeling using Calc view/Analytical views.
- Played a role of Manager for managing multiple projects based on client's need. Working with different department to gather requirement related to new or enhancement projects.Responsible for managing the XI R2 to XI 3.1 migration.
- Managing Security and administration for all the departments. Responsible for Interacting with SAP for product related issues on regular basis.
- Worked closely with offshore team for project related issues in Universe and Reports design and development.
- Developed ETL test plans based on test strategy.
- Created and executed test cases and test scripts based on test strategy and test plans based on ETL Mapping document. Also responsible for modification of DataStage ETL jobs in case of issues found by user. Responsible for BOBI/BODS install, upgrade patching, backup, restore, auditing.
BO and Oracle Admin
- Involved in migration of LIDO application from Italy. Responsible for understanding of data warehousing concepts and dimensional modeling and helping the team in smooth transitions for the project from client place.
- Worked on transitions of Business Objects (Universe, Reports, BCA) from client to offshore. Worked with existing reports on Web Intelligence and Desktop Intelligence and involved in creation many reports.
- Worked in migrating jobs PL/SQL. Supported CMC for supervising, security domain which includes creating users, groups, providing access Confidential various level. As a FP specialist responsible for counting ‘function point’ for the whole application.
- Designing the Target Schema definition and ETL using Data stage. Mapping data items from source systems to the target system.
- Used the Data Stage Designer to develop processes for extracting, cleansing, transforming, integrating, and loading data into data warehouse.
BO and Oracle Admin
- Designed and developed the ETL jobs using Parallel Extender which distributed the incoming data concurrently across all the processors, to achieve the best performance.
- Designed parallel jobs using stages such as Join, Merge, Lookup, Remove Duplicates, Copy, Filter, Funnel, Dataset, Lookup, Pivot, Sort, Surrogate key Generator, Change Data Capture, Modify, Row Generator and Aggregator.
- Worked on migrating Business Objects (Universe, Reports, BCA) from ver. 6x to ver. XI R3. Business Object Universe, Business Objects Reports and Business Objects repository extensively used, and new universe were designed and developed to support the user requirements.
- Trouble shooting and tuning of the existing reports (Web Intelligence and Desktop Intelligence). Worked extensively on CMC for supervising or security accesses.
- created complex views to overcome loops and contexts in Universes. Also developed and tuned complex SQL, PL/SQL code to enable user queries to the database for data access, using triggers and stored procedures.
- As a Team lead for JAM application handling a team size of 16 people.
- As a FP lead achieving the productivity target for the own team and other team Confidential SDM level. Responsible for Estimation of the various projects, with a minimum variance. Working as Quality SPOC and responsible for implementing CMM processes for the entire cluster owned by Senior Delivery manager.
- Involved in the Peer review, SCM process implementation and audits.
BO and Oracle Admin
- Involved in initial set up of Data warehouse. Developed physical and logical Modeling. Involved in the full life cycle of the Business Objects 6.x Tool.
- Installed Business Objects and created the repositories. Installed Web Intelligence and Broadcast Agent server( BCA). Designed and developed universes using Designer. Implemented Complex security setup in Supervisor. Designed and developed various aggregation procedures in PL/SQL to load data from FACT to various DMART tables to reduce storing space and optimizing the report performance.
- Was dealing with complex PL/SQL programming constructs, including nested arrays, user-defined types and utility packages. Involved in SQL query optimizing using various query hints by analyzing the CBO, overhead, bind variable, explain plan and deciding the parallel loads. Export and Import of data from DB2 to Oracle system.
- Designed and developed many Unix shell script jobs to run the IBM DataStage ETL, AGG and reports. Designing the Target Schema definition and ETL using Data stage. Mapping data items from source systems to the target system. Used the Data Stage Designer to develop processes for extracting, cleansing, transforming, integrating, and loading data into data warehouse.
- Also as a Migration Lead responsible for successful migration of these applications to India. Involved in forming the team size of 15 Confidential India.
Lead SAP Admin with Oracle DBA
- Created Java and HTML reports using Webi. Deployed and scheduled reports through BCA.Conducted end user training for basic and advanced reporting skills. Involved in PL/SQL programming development and query optimization.
- Created and maintained 90 jobs written in unix scripts. As a Project lead handing a team size of 10-12 people. Implemented the quality processes for the all the mangers for 4 teams.
- Involve in SCM audit for the entire account. Responsible for managing scope, planning, tracking, change control, aspects of the project. Responsible for effective communication between the offshore team and the customer.
- Provide day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the customer.
- Translate customer requirements into formal requirements and design documents, establish specific solutions, and leading the efforts including programming and testing that culminate in client acceptance of the results.
- Deliver new and complex high quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements.
- Wrote Job Control routines and Transform functions for converting data from one format to other Format using DataStage 5.2.
Lead SAP Admin with Oracle DBA
- Responsible for requirement clarification, development and unit testing. Ensure that development is performed based on the design document. Work with QA to create test scripts and scenarios for enhancements and customizations as per the requirement.
- Communicate activities/progress to team lead and involved in end to end testing with test team. Involved in creation of Packages, Stored Procedure, functions, triggers, Shell Scripts and maintenance of onsite DB.
- Also written many Jsp pages to represent the client request and views of data from the business tier, written Servlet for controlling client request and accessing services from WLE CORBA server, written value object to pass data from and to presentation tier and business tier, written Java Object for accessing the CORBA services from WLE Server.
- Developed 50 to 60 jobs (procedures & UNIX shell scripts) to send data to various external systems.
- Involved in the requirement phase which was including the domain knowledge acquisition of finance and insurance domain. As a J2EE developer was part of design and development of the corporate application and also in the Branch Application involved in design and coding of the following functionalities: Container Context, Database Connection Pooling, Data Model Maintenance, Uploads/Downloads Buffer, Audit Log, Configurable Menus and User/Groups, Printing API Implemented the major business logics by writing packages, stored procedures, functions. Receive the CSV files from the external system and upload it through SQL*Loader
- Involved in complete life cycle of the project. In the requirement phase not only gathered complete requirement but also suggested few new modules which helped them in complete paperless business solutions.
- Responsible for requirement analysis, design, development and customer acceptance for the various modules like Bar-coded Attendance System, Library Management System, Worklog System, and Computers Maintenance System. Notice Generation Module, Student Information Management System, Mess Management System, Academic Fees Module. Involved in complete integration testing as well as in the system testing of all the modules.