- A Supply Chain/Inventory Control with strong analytical, communication and demonstrated capability in problem - solving. Organized team player with a proven record of optimizing and standardizing the master data process in a fast pace military defense corporation. Working knowledge of SAP/ERP modules, reviewing and processing customer order in a fast-paced MRO environment.
- Exceptional problem solver, driven to succeed with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to balance customer service and production to meet company goals and customer expectations.
- High ethics in all aspects of business practices.
- Capable of adopting a number of roles simultaneously, multi-tasking well under pressure.
- 5S Auditor Trained
- Internal and External customer service, Problem Solving, Time Management skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- SAP/ERP Systems
Inventory Control/Material Expeditor/SAP Admin
- Data entry of technicians worked hours per Production work for correct billing.
- Data entry of all new production orders into SAP, which provides work instructions and billable data.
- Data entry of all Work Reports forms into SAP provide notifications number for QA traceability
- Input QDs into SAP for notification #, Attach QD paperwork in SAP
- Data entry and release of Production orders for shop floor Technician daily production, when rail car sets are received (Approx. 220 orders per car set).
- Mark received PDOs, QDS off on work list and Master Tracker as complete
- Scan completed PDOs and save in respective folders
- Scan vendor WRFs, QDs and CA OIs and save
- Update M8 CSR Calendar with time off requests as received
- Complete purchases as received
- Material and tool expeditor
- Research parts as needed
- Update and send CSR Car Position Report
- Set up of 2 bin inventory system for reduction of overstock, cycle count of in-house inventory.
- Research and purchase tools for Technicians for field work, obtain quotes for tool calibration.
- Removal and scrap of expired stock from in-house
SAP Materials inventory analyst
- Conduct monthly audit verification reports tracking of all WIP (Work in Progress)
- Conduct MMAS (Material Management and Accounting System) audit, perform random financial audits.
- Maintain material shortage reports, Track and obtain kit inventory requirements.
- Provides both internal and external customer service.
Order Resolution Specialist
- Order Resolution issues - including customer shortage and overages, customer returns, and receiving, posting, and billing for drop shipment orders directly from the vendor to the customer location.
- Internal Customer Service - working with Sales and Purchasing to ensure customer requirements are met including special customer requirements and customer returns.
- Identify all order entry errors and make necessary correction to orders to ensure correct customer produce is received
- Expeditor of Inspected inventory as well as customer purchases including FAA, ITAR as well as ensuring AOG orders shipped on time.
- Work closely with Quality inspection to ensure customer requirements and demands are met in a timely fashion.
- Training associates of proper operating procedures and company computer knowledge. ( Confidential operating system Cardex).
- Run back order reports to Analyze order issues that can be resolved to ensure the customer is receiving a timely shipment of purchases when required.
- Contact vendors (Suppliers) if the additional paper was required to finish inspection.
- Disposition lost and non-conforming stock from warehouse and scrap parts if needed.
- Analyze root cause and corrective action plans.
- 5s Auditor and Kaizen representative.
- Knowledge of UTC Portal systems. Including Confidential, Hamilton Sundstrand, and Pratt & Whitney Canada.