- Confidential is ABAP Developer wif over 15 years of experience in SAP application development wif latest experience on SAP Net weaver 7.0 Ehp2 and Ehp3. He TEMPhas been Involved in implementation of around 15 + projects, couple of support and upgrade projects.
- Confidential TEMPhas experience in almost all types of ABAP RICEFW objects, Web Dynpro for ABAP, Workflow, Scripts, Smart forms, Data Migration (BDC, LSMW, BAPI’s, Idoc’s), experience in SAP FIORI. Worked on Enhancements using User Exits, Function Exits (SMOD/CMOD), BADI’s, Enhancement Spots, BTE and BRF+ rules and TEMPhas experience inSAPBOBI 4.1, 4.2 building Universes, and WEBi Reports by extracting data from HANA information Views, worked onSAPBOUniverse.
- Design, Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports. Confidential TEMPhas Excellent process knowledge on ASAP and Agile Methodology to implement estimation and communication practices, to better manage teh customer’s needs and expectations. Trained on BW3.5. Good exposure in SD (Orders, Quote, Pricing, Tax),FIORI, Revenue Recognition, MM/WM/eWM, FI, HR, APO and CRM modules, BPC(Business Planning and Consolidation), and also has a good knowledge in HCM. Data validation using Excel Macros.
- Smart forms
- SAP Scripts
- Adobe Forms
- BDC(call transaction/Session)
- SAP BO Crystal Reporting/Webi
- HANA CDs Views
- Spring 2.5
- Spring Web MVC
- Restful Web
- Hibernate 3.0
- Excel Macros
- SQL Developer
Sr. ABAP/Java/BO Developer/Lead Developer
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Design, Development of Reports, Forms, Conversion Programs, and Interfaces, Testing, Bug Fixing, Performance Tuning, and handling teh issues for Pennsylvania Lni.
- Created various reports including “Days Overdue analysis”, “Pre - prosecution Trending report”, “File Validation tool(program) to upload quarterly data into FTP”, “Payment History by Document Type” and “Assessment Statistics” reports.
- Reviewed code to keep a track of and ensure optimal code was maintained. Partnered wif another programmer as needed to perform code reviews.
- Mentored junior developers in teh team.
- Worked in an Agile environment.
- Analyzed and fixed high priority bugs in teh QA, IT, and UAT phase.
Environment: SAP Netweaver7.0, ABAP, SAP BO Crystal Reports, Java, J2EE, JUnit, SQL Developer, Eclipse
Sr. ABAP Consultant
- Worked as a Sr. ABAP Consultant and make sure teh project went go-live on teh specified time.
- Mostly worked on teh data migration activities which were due at teh time me joined teh project.
- Made sure teh data is accurate by doing data validations and tan developed LSMW for teh standard transactions to upload teh data and used programming techniques like BDC where ever LSMW was not feasible.
- Enhanced standard programs by implementing BADI’s.
- Worked on Creating BRF+ for calculating teh tax rules and implemented teh same business rule using Enhancement spots.
- Data Validation: Validated and ensure clean data is getting loaded in to SAP by using EXCEL Macros, and SAP Data Validations TEMPhas teh data validation based on teh company codes.
Environment: SAP Netweaver7.0, ABAP, SAP FS-PM, BRF+, Excel Macros
SAP ABAP Consultant
- Was involved in teh Development activities Technical design documentation, Coding, Unit testing, Code reviews, in teh role of Technical Consultant for teh SAP implementation project (ECC, SCM, CRM, GTS, PI).
- As a Senior ABAP developer responsible TEMPhas given a POC for ECC to S4/HANA Code Adaptations. Remediated S4/HANA deprecated code for teh Mobile Asset Management application. Analyzed and adapted custom code for field length extension of data elements VBTYP, VBTYP V and VBTYP N (Sales Document Category) in S/4HANA.
- Worked on an enhancement to Split and create Warehouse Orders when Wave is Released based on teh Quantity in teh ODR in SAP eWM.
- Modified custom ABAP programs, classes, methods, reports, function modules, BAPI’s and BAdI’s to make teh objects compliant in teh S4/HANA instance. Worked on replacing deprecated SAP transactions in S4/HANA which were called by teh client’s custom programs via BDC calls.
- Developed customOdataservice for sale order tracking and tan consuming teh same services through FIORI like application.
- Involved in weekly meetings and worked closely wif various teams of teh client such as ABAP, Basis, Securities, and Transport for teh faster process.
- Designed Variance & Comparative report for comparisons.
Environment: SAP Netweaver7.0, ABAP, Hana CDS views, Excel Macros, Odata Services
SAP Technical Manager
- As a Technical Manager was in-charge of resource planning, resource rotation apart from project planning, estimations, schedule and delivery of every item in scope.
- Apart from this my other responsibilities includes participating in teh fit Gap Analysis, requirement gathering and preparing specification, trouble shooting, in-depth analysis and working hands on expertise in SAP ABAP and project management, effectively working in Onshore Offshore model. Managed more TEMPthan 20 resources.
- Developed teh Sales Order, Pricing Conditions conversion program to upload data into higher end of SAP system.
- Motivated both teh onshore and offshore team to strive for highest qualitative results, helped them in all possible ways to meet client needs.
- Worked as an individual contributor and team member in teh defect fixing phase and ensured teh timely delivering teh bug fixes.
- Worked wif teh team on resolving critical issues, analysis of teh root cause of teh defect and working on teh fixes.
Environment: SAP Netweaver7.0, ABAP, Excel Macros, SAP eWM
Sr. ABAP Developer
- Created Goods Receipt Report, which displays all teh PO, Delivery, MIGO, MIRO, Material and MRP, CPR details based on billing document.
- Created price list of all materials based on different key combinations used in VK11.
- Created Goods in Transit Report which displays also transport details, etc.
- Created Work in Progress report, for production and planning.
- Changed teh format of PO printing by tax codes.
- Modified Receiving Report Print Program & Script to include service entry sheets, multiple PO numbers.
- Developed Electronic Bank Statement report (FF68).
- Changes done to existing Invoice verification workflow to reduce manual effort during invoice handling me.e. display of PO number as a Text in Vendor G/L line item in invoice for that has done changes to standard function module MRM INVOICE CREATE through enhancement
- Worked on an Enhancement in eWM for Rebuild and return process involves getting products from Customers and tan rebuilding teh units. Designed a custom screen to input teh product details and send email to customer when teh SO is saved and PGI is completed.
- Developed a conversion program to upload stocks via transaction MB1C.
Environment: SAP Netweaver7.0, ABAP, Excel Macros, Work flows.
Sr. ABAP Developer
- Provide consistent support in fixing PLM related Issues raised by teh Users
- Handling of various types of interfaces between SAP and Standalone systems
- Ensure all SLAs are met; achieve Zero customer escalations and look for new business opportunities
- Identify process improvements/ innovations in Confidential Business Process
- Performed Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for Interface related issues
- Developed a user interface screen which allows user to request data for transfer from one server to another. Teh development involves creation of screens based on teh user requirement and RFC’s for transfer of material from one server to another.
- Badi name BADI MATERIAL CHECK method CHECK DATA. MM02
- Badi name BADI MATERIAL REF method CREATE MATERIAL. MM01
- Pedigree Report: Serial Number Pedigree is a life-cycle report of all material transformational history for any serialized part (mostly Blades and Vanes) as it evolves from a Casting to a used Part. This report in intended to present to teh User a list report of one or more serial numbers and all this transformational history. Currently their is no comprehensive report that provides this information, and teh User would has to drill-in to every Serial number record to see its history / evolution / pedigree. This new report would save long hours of computer “data mining” time trying to find and collate information for many Serial number records.
Environment: SAP ABAP/Idoc
- Design Scenarios that fulfil teh identified GAPS
- Create test scenarios and testing teh same
- Document teh test results
- Assist technical team on coding issues.
- Perform Unit Testing
- Performance tuning on teh objects developed
- Created report to compute and display teh Privilege Leave salary paid to teh
- Employees during teh given period
- Created report for clearance of Superannuation fund dues
- Created layout set for clearance of Superannuation fund dues.
Environment: SAP ABAP
- Working wif teh Team during teh implementation and Support Phase of teh Project
- Attending Steering Committee meeting wif teh project stakeholders
- Coordinating wif teh Core Team Members and Consultants
- Discussing teh integration aspects involved
- Monitoring teh Implementation Status
- Performing Unit & Integration testing, Documentation of Test results.
- Preparation of technical Document
- User training, Go-Live and post go-live support
- Developed different customized reports according to teh customers requirement
- Troubleshooting & support during post Go live scenarios