- SAP SD/OTC Consultant with 13+ years of functional configuration experience in sales & distribution with proven ability in the areas of implementation, cross - Functional Integration, end-user training, business process analysis, design, functional specs preparation, data mapping, continuous process improvement, go-live and post-implementation support.
- Expertise in SAP R/3 in Sales & Distribution (SD) -Sales Order Processing (OTC), master data configuration, Availability Checking, Pricing, Revenue mapping with GL accounts, Sales Promotion and Sales Deals, Contracts & Rebate agreements, Output Determination, Product proposal, Free goods, Purchase Orders, Purchase Requisitions, Stock Transport Orders, Outbound and Inbound Deliveries, Picking, Packing, Transfer Order, Goods Issues, Goods Receipts, Billing, Batch Management, Variant Configuration, Route Determination, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Sales Information System (SIS).
- Multiple full life cycles implementation experiences withASAPmethodology - scoping, project preparation, business blue printing, realization, final preparation, go-live and continuous support
- Extensive experience in the analysis and implementation in sales, pricing, purchasing and billing.
- Expertise in implementation of SAP SDmoduleand integration of SD with MM, PP, and FICO modules.
- Configuration of sales documents (Quotation, Inquiry, Orders, Credit Memo Requests, Debit Memo Requests, Contracts), deliveries and billing document.
- Experience in configuring revenue recognition including time based and service based revenue recognition process.
- Extensively worked in Logistics Execution (LE) functionalities including outbound delivery processing, picking, packing, posting goods issue, posting goods receipt, transportation, and ware house management and also worked on material listing & exclusions, transfer of requirements, availability checking, route determination, shipping point determination, delivery due list and delivery blocks
- Experience in configuration of enterprise structures including sales org/distribution channel/division, sales office/group etc.
- Customization & configuration of schedule agreements and contract management.
- Expertise in Material Management (MM) integration functionalities like third party order processing, inter-company invoicing, intra-company stock transport order, inter-company stock transport order and subcontracting.
- Configuration expertise in BOMs (Bill of Material). Worked on variant configuration like maintaining the characteristics, defining the variant classes, allocating the dependencies to the characteristics, creating configuration profile.
- Excellent command on configuration of pricing condition types, condition tables, access sequences, pricing routines.
- Experience in output control, output determination procedures, partner determination, text determination, material determination procedures, credit management, payment(credit card) processing.
- Experience on Change Management Process involving test plan, change plan, test scripts, unit testing, integration testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Hands on with EDI interfaces (both inbound and outbound), partner determination, creation of partner profiles, IDOC extensions and IDOC types, verification of outbound IDOC and of inbound IDOC, ALE, workflow basics and user-exits.
ERP Systems: ECC 6.0, SAP 4.7/ 4.6SD Inquiry, Quotation, Sales Orders, Shipping, Delivery, Billing, Third party orders, Consignments, returns, subsequent free of charge deliveries, credit/ debit memo.
Operating system: MS-Windows Server Family (2000/2003/XP/7), Mac OS X and later, DOS, Linux.
Project Management: MS Office, Visio, MS Access, MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
Confidential, Glendale, CA
Lead SAP SD/OTC Consultant
- Worked as an SAP OTC expert in developing functional specification based on the business requirements
- Created frontend service interface for Sales ordering and reporting.
- Worked on changing the layouts for SMARTFORMS for multiple invoice types.
- Configured new order type and added new enhancement to the create/change order program to realize it as export order.
- Configured incompletion procedure for header and item level and assigned the incompletion procedure to sales document types and item categories.
- Configured status profile and modified user-exit to create a work flow for blocked, rejected and approved special order statuses.
- Co-ordinated with both onshore and offshore ABAP team in translating the requirements into technical specifications.
- Co-ordinated with the end users for UAT sign-offs before the planned release.
- Resolving high priority tickets (L2) and (L3) within the SLA agreed upon.
- Supported Inbound and Outbound EDI setup and outlined the function modules in output generation procedure to map it to multiple EDIs.
- Mapped fields and segments in I/O IDOCS for EDI 850 (sales order), EDI 940 (Delivery note), EDI 856 (ASN), and EDI 810 (invoice).
- Designed a program for rebate agreement amount to be accrued and scaled within a maximum.
- Modified pricing procedure for customers, which make purchase from the E-commerce portal by adding a custom table for special price that feeds into condition type.
- Worked with ABAP/4 developers to write custom VOFM routines - alternate calculation type and alternate base-type and assigned them to pricing condition to calculate pricing amounts according the business scenario.
- Worked with business to map pricing functionality by creating condition exclusion at condition record level to select the best (lowest) condition record between different competitive price/discount for a customer. Maintained scale based prices and discounts for selective customer groups and assigned condition supplement procedures to pricing condition.
- Designed logic that selects the proper access of an access sequence to generate the condition records values. This automated technique was set up to create discount, surcharges, and freight charges using deferent criteria’s such as material characteristics and Class 300.
- Worked on set up of revenue recognition process for service contracts associated with extended warranty.
- Performed the configuration associated with revenue account determination
- Configured account determination to accommodate the new pricing condition type by adding the appropriate G/L account in a table (VKOA) and add it to the access sequence.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
Sr. SAP SD/OTC Consultant
- Consultant of the OTC team which reevaluated the Order to Cash scenario in SD.
- Worked on Production support, enhancements and break-fix tickets through remedy ticketing system.
- Developed functional specifications for new business requirements, closely working with the developers throughout the development phase and performed unit, integrated testing and moving those changes to production without any impact to already existing functionalities.
- Extensively worked on Order management, Contract processing, customer Returns, Credit memo, Debit memo request, Claims, Free of charge delivery and Invoice correction request.
- Configured cash account determination, Condition table, condition type and access sequences to override the customer posted account/ debit balance by new GL account during billing document.
- Worked on user exits associated with billing for additional accounting document postings.
- Prepared functional specification to enhance the structure (KOMKCV) by adding customer field to the field catalogue. Enhanced the billing user exit to read the value form the billing table and pass it to the new field that was added to the field catalogue.
- Helped users to create scenarios for the UAT testing. Worked on regressing testing and prepared a cut over plan
- Extended existing OTC processes for a new business group acquired by the client. Prepared blue print received approval from the global team and worked as a lead consultant till project go live. Performed the necessary configuration to implement OTC processes of the new business group in SAP.Utilized revenue recognition process as a best practice.
- Performed configuration including set of account determination for unbilled receivables and deferred revenue accounts for various processes.
- Enhanced existing pricing procedure for better performance by redesigning the pricing procedure and adjusting existing pricing VOFM routines.
- Added new condition types for Rebates implementation.
Confidential, Durham, NC
Sr. SAP SD/OTC Functional Consultant
- Responsible for the design and configuration of the entire OTC solution. Led complex design workshops in SD/OTC areas of order entry, order management, pricing, freight, tax and Availability To Process (ATP).
- Completed design, configuration and testing of the configurations used in the SD/OTC solution.
- Wrote functional specs required for SD interfaces with legacy order entry system, user-exits, custom fields/tables and custom reports.
- Configured complete Sales Cycle with order types, item category group, item categories, schedule lines, billing types, collective billing, invoice list, copy control for sales documents and output determination procedures, deliveries, shipping points, copy control, account assignment, third party orders and returns.
- Gathered information from business users and developed functional specifications for RICEF’s
- Configured and customized pricing procedures for various business processes with various condition types like taxes, discounts, freight costs etc.
- Configured Product allocation, Availability checks with ATP logic and against planning with TOR.
- Configured Logistic execution (LE) including third party logistics with Handling Units, which includes goods receipt, creating inbound deliveries, Tracking, Planning and monitoring analysis. Outbound delivery, shipping, Transportation including and Warehouse Management (WM).
Confidential, New York City, NY
SAP SD/OTC Consultant
- Worked on several user exits in sales processes to meet business requirements.
- Provided functional specs for ABAP developers and assisted ABAP developers in building RICEF objects.
- Designed copy control routines to facilitate coping necessary data from sales documents to delivery and billing.
- Configured billing for documents such as invoice, Pro forma invoice, inter-company billing type document, and assignment of sales areas to sales documents.
- Configured third party orders, stock transport orders, inter-company sales orders, returns (Credit Memo Request & Debit Memo Request) contracts, schedule agreements, and consignment process.
- Worked extensively on batch determination, batch availability, usability checks, batch number assignments and batch specifications.
- Worked on invoices, collective invoice, invoice splits and invoice lists billing plans.
- Configured custom order types, OTC (Order to Cash) scenario related delivery and billing type for a specific material characteristic billing variant configuration and Multi level BOM.
- Integration with MM team to configure third party order processing, stock transport orders and setting up sales Bill of Material (BOM) in material master.
- Responsible for the monitoring the IDOC processing using the IDOC monitoring tools.
Confidential, Garland, TX
SAP FICO Consultant
- Actively worked with finance business resources to determine the technical solution that best meets the business requirements, including but not limited to: Fixed assets, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Product Costing, Project Systems, executive controls, treasury and Cash Forecasting, investment management, Profitability Analysis and interfaces to MES and third party subsystems.
- Proactively addressed continuous improvement requests and drives them to completion.
- Demonstrated the ability to independently gather business requirements, design technical solution and implement solution, either alone or by coordinating with other IT and business resources.
- Consistently demonstrated initiative to acquire and utilize new technical skills within job function.
- Consistently achieved target dates for assigned tasks aiding in on budget delivery of the project.
- Delivered technical solutions that meet Business Requirements, IT technical standards and is sustainable in the planned productive environment.
- Addressed production support tickets within FI/CO domain according to service level agreements with business.
- Extensively worked on creation and monitoring of the process chains.
- Extensively worked on Ticket handling and solving the errors.
- Managed data loading with both full update and delta management, also scheduling and monitoring.
- Configures new company codes and maintained cost centers/profit centers in SAP.
- Provides daily production support for customizing/process change and break-fix issues.
- Lead research and make recommendations on data warehouse products, services, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Coordinate user support efforts and crafts solutions to complex and re-occurring problem.
- Maintained and enhanced cost center hierarchy to meet business requirements
- Used project management practices and tools to provide tracking information
- Performed PHA studies such as HAZOP/HAZID/LOPA/What-IF analysis
- Knowledge of safety related legislative requirements of the Oil & Gas industry
Confidential, Richmond, TX
SAP BI/BW Consultant
- Extensively involved in extraction of data by customizing predefined extract structures (LO Cockpit) and Generic Data Sources.
- In Logistic Extraction Cockpit: Maintained extract structures for CRM and Sales & Distribution.
- Involved in extracting data from SAP R/3 by generating Generic Data Sources (Tables/Views).
- Worked with functional consultant for mapping the source data (R3/non R3) to target Data Sources in BI.
- Created Info Objects, Info Sources, ODS objects, Info Cubes, Multi Providers, Info Sets, Update rules, and Transfer rules.
- Proficient in filling the setup tables and maintaining the delta update methods.
- Good Knowledge on queued delta, un-serialized and direct delta methods, loaded the data from R/3 to BW
- Analyzed report performance for statistics and implemented proposals for aggregate creations and indexing.
Confidential, McDonough, GA
SAP SD-OTC Testing Analyst
- Analyzed existing business process to identify gaps and areas of improvement. Created or updated project deliverables, artifacts and specifications in accordance with client requirements. Worked closely with cross application development, operations, and implementations team to launch new products using agile methodology. Using modelling and documentation techniques such as User Stories, Use Cases and Process Maps and some test cases.
- Extensively used Visio and other tools to develop swim line diagrams and flowcharts
- Executed test manually from creating sales order (VA01) through billing (VF01). (Order, Delivery, Batch Split, Batch Determination, Shipping, Pricing, Pick & Pack, GI (Goods Issue) and ASN and Billing)
- Configured Customer Master with various Business partners, Partner functions and necessary account groups
- Worked on to Add Fields in Production Order Information System (COHV).
- Experienced in Material movements and changes in material status, such as releasing goods from inspection, Material staging to production supply areas, Picking and shipping goods for sales orders of WMS.
- Created test data and performed testing such as integration testing, unit testing and user acceptance testing before moving it to the production.
- Carried out unit testing, systems testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing and regression testing.
- Created test plans, test cases for SAP SD WM MM scenarios for all types of testing (Unit, Integration, Regression and UAT) and uploaded in HP ALM.
- Manually Tested inbound IDoc with T.Code we02 for shipping notification and segments
- Manually tested No Charge - House order for charitable donation, Patient Assistance, etc/ Route determination scenarios (based on carrier override at sales order entry/ No special Pricing scenario)
- Manually tested Generate Invoice-Basic Material billing through cash processing for basic Material and will enable to validate the account posting (T.code VA03 and VF03 segment ELEDK01, Z1BILLD, E1EDK04, and E1EDK05)
- Verify Components of documents generated via billing process (IDD40/Paper Invoice), For dropship scenario and check invoice totals, number of line items. ( T.Code VF03)
- Performed extensive enterprise structure configuration viz. Company codes, Sales organization, Distribution Channel, Division, Sales offices, Sales district, Plant assignment
- Configured different sets of Sales orders to match the business process, and sales order to run the revenue recognition
- Customized Billing functionalities andmaintained different billing types based on Date categories. Specified billing block reasons, copy control, and assignment to item categories, and sales document, additional payment terms
- Interfaces design and development instructions preparation for 3rd party logistic systems
- Customized Screens for Vendor master and Customer master were created using Screen Painter and Menu Painter.
- Performed extensive Pricing tasks for special materials using condition technique and pricing determination procedures
- Performed User Acceptance testing, End to end testing, Unit testing at each level of the configuration and involved in cut over activities