- About 13 years’ Experience in SAP Implementation and support and Acted as a Design and solution Architect in SAP for many areas and handled various issues.
- Domain experience of about 15+ Years in Finance in multi various industries including Banking, Software development in multi various areas.
- Hands on Expertise and subject matter expert in Confidential - Configuration, Table knowledge, Product wise, Customer wise Profitability, Creation of CO-PA Reports in R/3 using report painter
- Hands on in FSCM-Credit Management, Dispute Management, Collection Management and Biller Direct.
- Hands on and in depth Expertise in Finance and Accounting aspects in SAP - Project System, Investment Management, Joint Venture Accounting, GL, AA, CO (CCA, PCA, Internal orders, Plant Maintenance, Product Costing and Confidential ), AR, AP
- In Depth expertise in Accounts receivable module and worked on Various AR Configuration and Interfaces of Inbound outbound and also in FSCM areas of Credit Management, dispute management and collection Management
- Hands on in Product Costing and expert knowledge in the process flow of Product Costing Flow for Discrete Manufacturing Without Profitability Analysis, Product Costing Flow for Discrete Manufacturing with Profitability Analysis, Product Costing Flow for Make-to-Order Production with Valuated Stock and Profitability Analysis, Product Costing Flow for Make-to-Order Production with Profitability Analysis, Product Costing Flow for Assemble-to-Order Production with Profitability Analysis, Product Costing Flow for Repetitive Manufacturing with Profitability Analysis, Product Costing Flow for Engineer-to-Order Production with Profitability Analysis
- Hands on in S4 HANA- Columnar storage, In Memory Computing.
- Excellent Knowledge in Simple finance
- Hands on in PS (Project System) and Investment Management: customization of Project System viz., WBS, Networks, Activities, Milestones, PS Text, PS Doc., Materials, Result Analysis and Settlement and also in investment Management.
- Hand on in Confidential Module
- Hands on Classic GL and New GL and creation of Chart of account, Account groups, Fiscal Year variant and Financial Statement versions (FSV) etc. Designed based on International Accounting standard (IAS)
- Worked on AR and AP in configuration areas.
- Hands on RTR Process in SAP
- Hands on in asset accounting Module: Configured Chart of Depreciation, Depreciation Areas, asset Classes, Account determination and Depreciation keys etc. for different countries as a part of Asset Accounting implementation
- Hands on in HR: Personnel area, Personnel Sub area, Symbolic Accounts, Wage Types, Posting Date for Payroll Periods, Posting Variants, Assignment of balance sheet accounts, Assignment o Expenses accounts, Integration of PS-with HR (Cross application time sheet CATS)
- Hands on in the Creation of CC (Cost Center) and PC (Profit center) structure. Allocation methodologies used
- Hands on Internal orders and allocation methodologies.
- Hands on in SAP Closing Cockpit and month end and year end closing activities
- Hand on in BPC (Business Planning and consolidation)
- Hands on in SAP Funds management Budget and Utilization of funds cash and funds flow.
- Exposure on Material Ledger
- Hands on in XBRL (Xtensible Business reporting language) and SAP Disclosure Management (DM)
- Consolidation for Hyperion (HFM) from SAP using Custom defined programs and tables
- Hands on in the Integration between FI-MM, FI-SD, CO-PP,PP-MM.QM-MM,PS-MM, PS-SD, PS-PP, PS-PM, PS-FICO, PS-CATS (Cross Application Time Sheet) PS-BW, PS-BI, PS-SRM and other Modules.
- Hands on in the Integration of PS with external system like NPS (Network Planning System)
- Experience in SAP Validation and substitution in many areas
- Hand on in the Preparation of many Functional Specifications. (This could be achieved with the expert knowledge in Technical, Tables and Business Process)
- Expertise in queries and SQVI (Quick viewer)
- Expertize using all the features of report writer and report painter like Library, Control tables, Sets, Variables
- Hands on in many interfaces and using EDI and Idocs,BAPI
- Hands on Intercompany Sales and procurement and adjusting the Notional profit during consolidation
- Data migration strategies, mapping of fields from legacy system to SAP, creation of files (Excel or text files), creating BDC, LSMW and CATT based upload procedures, verification of data, and reconciliation of data with legacy system after loading to SAP.
- Proficient in SAP ASAP Methodology and well versed with business process, its mapping & configuration.
- Expertise in a variety of programming languages in stand-alone and multi-platform development and integration environments.
- Experienced in database design, development and implementation methodologies
- Expertise in Working in Various types of industry like Textiles, Automobiles etc. and worked in process Industry which includes Make to Order, make to Stock, Engineer to Order and many other Complex scenarios.
- A very good understanding of Oracle database.
- 5 Years’ experience and took up Software Development, Consulting and also Management consultant and practice as a chartered and cost accountant for various organizations.
- Over 15 years of experience in Banking and Information Systems of which more than 5 years in EDP departments. Very strong in the design and functional aspects of Banking and Financial applications. Years of Experience in Financial and Retail Banking Information Systems including managing projects, user interaction, reporting and systems implementation. Worked in a range of positions, from Retail banking operations, exposure to Bank-Master. Developed Soft wares for in house operations in Retail banking.
- Special Competence: Solution Implementation Management of Software Product; Project Participation/Management of SAP (FICO/SD/MM/PP/WM) Implementation projects; Business Process Analysis, Process Mapping, Defining Functional Specifications and Change Finalization; Configuration of various Masters/Procedures/Process of SAP to suit Business Requirements; Providing Go Live & Post Implementation Support as well as Product Training; Credited with implementation of SAP in Manufacturing, oil and natural gas, Automotive Spare Manufacturing & Distribution, Port verticals.
- Project Life Cycle Management: Initiation, Business Function Study, Project Scoping, Effort & Time Estimation, Costing & Project Budgeting, Resource Allocation, Scheduling, Risk Management and Execution Control Planning.
- Solution Implementation: Business Process Study (AS IS), Functional Specification Development (TO BE), GAP Analysis, Change Finalization (Customization/Enhancements), Risk Mitigation, Solution Development & Implementation Management, UAT, Training & Support.
- Project Coordination: Stakeholder Interaction, Project Progress Reporting, Project Level Issues Resolution, Expectation Management, Technology Conflict Resolution, Cross-functional Process Flow Monitoring, etc.
- Change Management: Change Request Review, Issue Tracking & Resolution, Technical & Functional Specifications, Quality Management, Rescheduling Priority, Manage Knowledge Transfer, Modification Development & Implementation.
- Project Record: Participation / Management in many involving process study, gap analysis, change management, installation / configuration / implementation.
- Team Management: Planning, tasking, delegation, monitoring, feedback, skill upgrade, competence management, career planning, motivation & mentoring of the team.
- Team Player: Fast learning curve and strong analytical, decision making, problem solving, visualizing, negotiating, communication & interpersonal skills.
- SAP Ver. 4.7-ECC 6.0: ERP Tool-Specialized in FI/CO,
- General Ledger, AA, AR, AP, Project system, Investment
- Management, PM, (CCA, PCA, Confidential, Product Costing), S4 Hana, MM, SD.
- Report Writer, Screen Painter, LSMW, ABAP, Security.
- DOS 6.22, Windows 95/98/2000/XP/2003
- MS Office, FoxPro 2.6.
- COBOL, C ++, Basic, VB version 5.
- Oracle 8.
- Visual Basic 5.0, Visual FoxPro.
S4 Hana Finace Architect and Migration Consultant
- Analyze the business system and understand the requirements
- Configuration of Simple Finance in S4 Hana.
- Expertise and Hands on in Universal Journal of SAP Finance.
- Gather Technical requirements and suggest best SAP methodologies and implement them
- Hands on in GL, AR AP Assets, CC PC and Project system
- Migration of revenue Items relating to Confidential .
- Exposure in BPC and consolidation.
- Analyze the data and its impacts and provide suggestions for cleansing and rationalization
- Understanding SAP tables its structure and loading data into them using various tools testing and validation and working closely with the business for reconciliation preparation of plan for data migration from legacy to the new system devising plans /programs and performing testing documentation for migration
- GO live and GO live support
- Technologies SAP ECC 6 S4 Hana -Simple Finance, BODS MS Office, SQL
Functional Lead for FI/CO
- Creation of Customer Account Groups for Commercial, Fleet and extended Terms
- Creation of field status groups for Customer reconciliation accounts and settings for Posting Keys.
- Configuration of payment terms normal and instalment payment terms
- Creation of sales ORG, Distribution Channel and division
- Creation of credit segment, Collection Segment in FSCM
- Configuration dispute Case types and Reason codes for Dispute management
- Creation of formulas in FSCM
- Involved in the Custom development of Life cycle which is used to evaluate the credit limit of the Customers
- Application of cash using Partial residual and full payments and reconciliation of customer balances, Clearing of customers.
- Clearing using F-28, F-30 and F-32 Resetting of Cleared documents.
- Creation of substitution for F-28 and F-32 clearing.
- Lock Box configuration using BAI2 format and clearing of Lock box unreconciled items and its application
- Preparation of various Custom reports using repot writer and also development of reports
- Cut over related activities like Uploading of custom master and Invoices and its reconciliation
- Hands on in using BAPI, LSMW, Report writer etc.
- Controlling: Creation of Cost center, Internal order, Profit center, characteristics value fields for margin reporting and used report writer extensively for reports to be sent to top management and to Hyperion
Functional lead for FICO
- Creation of Costing Variant and all related components.
- Calculation of actual overhead rates
- Variance calculations, settlement of production orders
- Defining of overhead key, overhead groups defining of percentage of overhead rates calculation bases credit keys costing sheets
- Defining cost components structure
- BOM, Routing
- Product Cost Planning
- Project Profile, Planning profile, Budget Profile,
- Investment Program and Position,
- WBS, Network,
- Status Management etc. and all related configuration
- Integration of PS with FI, MM, CO etc. was there.
- Validation was for project system Objects
- Custom Report was also developed
- Unit testing, UAT testing preparation of test scripts and execution of tests.
- Cut Over activities and Post GO Live support.
- Defining of operating concern for Confidential, attributes, data structure, value fields, activation, flows of actual values, defining of forms for profitability reports, gross margin, lead columns, value field characteristics, key figures, formulas, creation of profitability reports, profitability analysis information system for graphical report
- Generated contribution margin and sales analyst reports, creation and changing of key figures and key figure schemes, value fields, characteristics, creation of report line Structures for Confidential reporting for both basic and form reporting for drill down reporting. Mapping of characteristics and value fields. Assigning of Confidential value fields. Assigning of SD & MM conditions to Confidential value fields. Allocation PA structures for various settlements.
- Maintenance derivation rules
- Product wise, Customer wise Profitability
- Creation of CO-PA Reports in R/3 using report painter
FICO Techno Functional Lead
- Prepared Reports for Financials
- Designed for reporting for Inter Company (IC)
- Designed reports for Data forms (DF023, DF024, DF025,DF027,DF028,DF029)
- Creation of cost structure
- Creation of Profit Center structure
- FS written for the creation of various programs for consolidation which can be used for BPU and also for any country with multi-currency functionality and for Budgets and Planning.
- Used extensively many of the report writer functionality like Creation of sets, Variable, library, Control Tables etc. and created many reports thru them.
- Build test plans and test scripts
- Execute test scripts
- Drive defect resolution
- Parallel deployment was done for a 6 months’ period.
- Maintain Activity prices
- Release of Standard Cost Estimate
- FI, MM, AA etc. period close and open for the next period.
- Reposting of Inter Office CC
- Bank Reconciliation
- Maintain GRIR clearing
- Provision for current month
- Depreciation entry
- Exchange rate Updation
- Revaluation of foreign currency open items
- Maintain Statistical Key Figures - KB31N / KP46
- Variance Calculation of Process Orders
- Settlement of variances, settlement of Cost objects.
- Assessment cycles
- Top Down Distribution in Confidential - KE28
- Reclassification of GL balances and Balance Carry forward
- PCA Balance Carry forward(Year End Only) - 2KES
Project manager and SAP FICO Lead
- Product Costing (production Order)
- Configuration of Costing Variant calculation of actual overhead rates variance calculations, settlement of production orders defining of overhead key, overhead groups
- BOM, Routing defining of percentage of overhead rates calculation bases credit keys costing sheets
- Cost components structure.
- Project System and Investment Management:
- Projects, WBS, Budget and Planning profiles
- Standard Projects template and related configuration
- Statistical projects
- Validation and user reports using ALV and also report writer.
- All Configuration Testing
- UAT and up to GO LIVE.
- LSMW for transferring from legacy and all other cut over related activities.
- Written FS and have knowledge on PS related tables for the purpose of reports.
- New GL Creation of COA, Country specific COA, FSV based on ISA.
- Asset Accounting:
- Configured Chart of Depreciation, Depreciation Areas and Depreciation keys for different countries as a part of Asset Accounting implementation. Configured Asset Class, Account Determination and the relevant GL integration to reconcile FI-AA and FI-GL Books
- Customizing screen layouts for asset master data, asset sub ledgers and asset depreciation areas. Defining transaction types and account assignments for asset acquisitions and retirements.
- Involved in integration of Fixed Asset accounting with internal orders, maintaining settlement profiles for internal orders, Configuring capitalization of assets under construction, assigning cost elements
- Hands on in the following areas: acquisitions, retirements, revaluation of fixed assets, customized depreciation keys for depreciation run - planned, and special, unplanned depreciation.
- Automation of Assets Transaction: Basic Important configuration done in SAP and a Z program was developed which will transfer the Asset details from the legacy tool for asset accounting.
- AR AP configuration.
- Material Ledger configuration
- Hands on RTR Process
- Banking: Configuration of Manual Bank Statement viz., maintaining of transaction types, account symbols, assigning of accounts to account symbols, creation of keys for posting rules, defining of posting rules and uploading of manual bank statement with automatic clearing. Configured house banks, account assignments, checks, ACH (CCD, CTX and PPD) and wire transfer with different currencies and banks, clearing accounts for payments, auto matching of payments, uploading bank statements, Post processing, creation of check lots. Automatic receipt of statements, clearing customer accounts, post processing. Automatic payment run with or without vendors and Positive pay processing. Cancellation of lot and checks.
- Lock box: Configured Lock box settings for BAI2 file formats. Expert understanding of the file structure based on T code FLB*
- Controlling Module: CCA and PCA. Creation of Assessment and distribution cycles. Maintaining of Cost Center Master data, Cost Center group, Cost distribution and assessments, cost center planning, assigning of cost centers to work centers and CCA copy plan to plan etc., Creation of Profit Center Master Data, Profit Center groups, Profit Center planning, Profit Center Distributions and assessments, planning cost center by cost elements. Copying of various planning’s to PCA.
- Implementation of Funds Management: Creation of Funds, Funds Center, Commitment item and using the features of Funds Management.
- Generate organizational financial statements
- Export flat files /CSVs from Financial Transaction system
- Map the financial line items with the Taxonomy elements
- Create a new line items in the standard taxonomy
- Generate instance document
- Very strong in the design and functional aspects of Banking and Financial applications. Years of Experience in Financial and Retail Banking Information Systems including managing projects, user interaction, reporting and systems implementation. Worked in a range of positions, from Retail banking operations, exposure to Bank-Master. Developed Software for in house operations in Retail banking
- Worked in many type of branches like retail banking, administrative office, centralized accounts department etc. and also in computerization of banking branches. Wide exposure in banking and financial aspects.
- Weekly report consists of preparation of balance sheet with actual figures. Have effective participation in preparing budget report for the branch considering the past performance and available resources.
- Annual closing activities along with tax calculation of employees to prepare profit & loss account and Balance sheet.
- Asset valuation, calculating book depreciation, maintenance of asset valuation with respect to the head office. General ledger posting, correspondence, IOR (Inter office Reconciliation) notices to overdue customers, identifying and maintaining of protested bills accounts and recalled debts are the other activities done.
- Developed in house software packages after studying the entire system such as Performance monitoring system, Deposit and advances, inter branch Reconciliation, Government accounts reconciliation, pay order monitoring system, Demand draft processing system, clearing monitoring system using various languages like FoxPro, Cobol, Developer 2000 and Oracle etc. Exposure to back office system and Bank master solutions for total branch automations.
- Assisting in Branch audit, Income leakage audit, statutory audit, concurrent audit and preparation of various audit reports in the specified format