Functional Lead For Finance Team Resume
- Extensive S/4 HANA Simple Finance implementation experience in the Finance and Controlling areas, Extensive use of SAP Fiori transactions. Understanding of new data structures in S/4 HANA.
- Expert knowledge of intercompany processes i.e. recharges central purchasing, loans, asset transfers and their processing in SAP Finance and Sales/Purchasing modules.
- Extensive implementation experience with SAP Master Data Governance MDG.
- Extensive international implementation experience and experience with multi - country and multi-currency environments
- Extensive project manager and team manager experience for large scale SAP implementation throughout the whole project life cycle. Familiar with ASAP implementation methodologies
- Extensive experience in the food-processing, high-tech, automotive and banking industry
- Expert knowledge of SAP New GL, AP, AR, fixed assets, cost/profit center accounting, internal orders, project accounting, special ledger and profitability analysis
- Strong knowledge of SAP Sales and Distribution (including pricing) and Material Management modules
- Exposure to SAP Warehouse management, Production, Quality assurance, Consolidations modules and CRM and BI systems
- Knowledge of ABAP, query writing, report painter, BI reporting, Sapscript, smart form, data upload with CATT and LSMW
- Performed as project team and end user trainer in multiple projects
- Supported workflow applications and file management with Filenet
Informatics Sophisticated user in Windows environment, and of MS Office, MS Project, Visio applications
Programming language: ABAP/4
SAP R/3: Project Manager, Senior Consultant FI (Finance), CO (Controlling), SD (Sales & Distribution), MM (Materials Management)
Functional Lead for Finance Team
- Lead Finance Consulting Team through all project phases.
- Team consisted of 2 permanent onshore and 4-6 offshore consultants.
- Involvement started with requirements verification, BPML definition, development of detailed design document, playback entire design to key stakeholders in the user community, configuration of SAP system, develop functional specifications for RICEWF developments, Unit and SIT testing, assisting with UAT.
- Finance area included GL, AP, AR, Fixed Assets, FSCM, and Controlling with the use of Service Orders, Internal Orders, Cost/Profit Centers, Activity based cost allocation and COPA. Directly involved with the design and setup all of these areas. Directly involved with the testing and demoing of SAP Simple Finance Fiori transaction.
- Worked with BI team to provide new S/4 HANA data definitions for BI report development.
- In addition directly supported integration work with QTC (Sales), PTP (Procurement), ATC (Projects), BPC (Consolidation) and interface design with legacy systems.
Functional Lead for Intercompany Processing
- Introduction of new portal based intercompany recharge tool. Lead design work, user acceptance testing, change management (online tutorials, knowledge sessions) and supported new application after go-live.
- The new tool eliminated the manual excel based processing by the central processing team and enabled the Selling company to place the recharge PO directly on the portal after the request was approved by the Business Approver on the Purchasing company.
- In subsequent Release the tool was enhanced with multi-processing and upload capability.
- Request approving was extended to mobile applications. Responsibilities were the same as in the previous release.
- Analyzed intercompany tax processing for a newly acquired entity (Cable & Wireless) and identified gaps in intercompany tax determination and material master data and created document with recommendations for updates to eliminate tax errors.
- Analyzed E-Invoicing opportunities for intercompany processes which included OpCO to OpCo recharges as well as intercompany charges from central purchasing (VPC). Current process is largely manual and involves sending PDF invoice images between company codes per emails.
- Defined business requirement based on a central repository for invoice images, which is accessible from both the selling/invoicing and buying/paying entity.
Managing Consultant for MDGF Implementation
- Lead Consultant for implementing SAP Master Data Governance for Finance (MDGF) on Release 6.1.
- Assessed client requirements and wrote Functional Design Document for MDGF
- Configured MDGF including
- Initial activation of MDGF and prerequisites
- Data Models for Finance objects
- Validations using BRF+
- Process configuration (Editions and change request types)
- Data replication using ALE
- Developed custom workflows for change request processing. Changed User Interface with Floorplan Manager. Configured HR Organization Structure for approval determination including new relationship and access path for MDGF.
- Defined and configured user roles for requestor, local approver and global approver.
- Additional workflow step for automatically updating financial line item entity type from GL account entity type
- Enhancement for User Interface for multi copy function.
- Successfully tested and demoed solution to stakeholders.
- Configured and tested MDG upload functionality for data cutover for financial data.
- Run custom program to synchronize ECC configuration data with MDG system.
- Collaborated in the implementation of MDG-Materials and MDG-Suppliers.
Managing Consultant for FI and CO applications and tax configuration
- Lead Consultant for the separation of paper based derivate and option trading activities from physical business for BP North American business.
- Held workshops with the business and wrote Summary Requirement Document and Detailed Design documents per application area.
- Configured a new company code for paper business.
- Organised and performed System Testing and E2E Testing and assisted User Acceptance Testing and Cutover.
- Extensive integration testing was required as SAP core system was integrated with Confidential for Deals and GOPS and Murex applications for valuations.
Managing Consultant for FI and CO implementation
- Design word-wide process and solution template for FI new GL, AP, AR and Cash Management functionality.
- Design integrated month end close process. Configure new GL solution including ledgers, currencies, document splitting and CO-FI integration.
- Configured MM/SD based intercompany process
- Developed functional specifications for various interfaces e.g. SAP to Hyperion consolidation interface, transfer price upload, EDI based exchange rate update and Payroll interface.
- Configure customer dunning and interest calculation.
- Unit test developments and configuration for New GL accounting, Intercompany processing and budgeting.
Managing Consultant for Roll-out FI and CO applications.
- Responsibilities included identify tax, legal and statutory requirements and GAPs for management reporting for 3 countries.
- Develop design based on central template and country requirements in the new GL, CCA, PCA, COPA functionality.
- Design leading, local and tax ledgers and alternative CoA, Cost/Profit centre hierarchies and COPA dimensions to meet local reporting requirements.
- Configure extensive COPA derivations to ensure data consistency for segmental reporting.
- Configure system for 3 companies based on design.
- Configure budget availability control for internal orders.
- Develop drilldown reports in new GL and PCA.
Senior Financial Specialist
- Support existing SAP financial system applications as well as workflow and external document management applications.
- Financial systems included GL, AP, AR, cost centre and profit centre accounting, heavy use of profitability analysis and product costing for corporate headquarter in Irvine, CA and production plant in Indiana (remote).
- Developed and enhanced reports with ABAP, ABAP query and report painter.
- Developed updated program for FI postings in ABAP.
- Supported workflow applications for external file attachment and document parking in MM and FI.
- Configured profitability planning for price, margin simulation.
Senior Financial Specialist
- Support existing SAP financial system applications and Vertex system
- Enhanced FI CO and SD systems
- Designed and developed solution in SD and FI for handling postings for ‘Goods lost during shipment’
- Developed BEX reports and SAP portal reports in BW. Assisted corporate planning with Sap integrated planning
- Assisted quarterly consolidation with SAP BW based consolidation
- Configured Vertex application for tax calculation exceptions
- Provided quarterly training to finance user community to enhance integration understanding, reporting capabilities and convenience features
- Project manager for template based implementation of FI, CO, AM, MM, QM PP, SD and HR systems.
- Implementation involved installation of SAP Catch Weight Management functionality
- Full-scale project management responsibilities, including project plan, scope definition, team coordination and reporting to top management.
- Coordinated work of a 5 member functional consulting team and development of ca. 20 enhancements, including yard management and automated down payment management.
- Ensured integrated SAP design.
- Performed training of Controlling system
- Project manager for implementation of FI, CO, AM, MM, QM PP, SD and HR systems and SAP Data warehouse, CRM and SEM-Consolidation for 5 divisions such as grain processing and bakery, grain trading, fodder, animal husbandry and meat processing in 4 countries (Hungary, Rumania, Slovakia, Ukraine) Implementation involved major development for purchasing and goods receipt.
- Full-scale project management responsibilities from scooping, project planning, through design, implementation and cut-over planning that involved simultaneous go-live in 12 companies in 4 countries.
- During design great effort was spent to develop holding-wide system template. Management of project scope and change requests. Constant supervising and assistance to the 8-10 member functional consultant teams.
- Coordination with product development and development. Periodic reporting to top management. Preparation of go-live report and handing over to support
- Directly managed implementation of SAP systems FI, CO, MM, MM-MRP, SD, and WM for an export import trading company. Scope and budget the projects and develop project plan. Coordinated the preparation of the blueprint document. Subsequently, planned the international roll-out
- Actively configured FI, SD, MM and CO-PA areas. Coordinated print requirement definition for purchase orders, delivery notes, invoices, inbound and outbound warehouse transport lists and labels
- Coordinated and data load for vendors, customers, prices and material master. Loaded vendor info records, purchase catalogue, customer product codes with LSMW and CATT
- Developed queries for reporting needs in the inventory control area
- The customer specific configuration features included
- Four company codes with 3 different exchange rates
- Definition of rebate agreements
- Definition of planned shipping costs for MM
- Definition of planned custom duties based on international custom tariff numbers in MM
- Definition of MRP procedure based on reordering based on minimum level or based on sales plan depending on material groups
- Definition of refilling picking bins from background bins based on minimum level and maximum refilling method
- Definition of consignment orders both in MM and in SD
- Definition of sales BoMs for assigning guarantee tickets to products
Confidential, Long Beach, CA
Global support lead
- Support Global FI, CO, AM, PS system
- Redefine globally maintained configuration objects in the FI/CO/AA/PS areas Evaluate and maintain global configuration based on local requirements from Japan, USA, Canada and Mexico
- Define foreign currency transactions and exchange rate difference postings for AP and AR between USA and Mexico. Define currency translation method for open item transactions between USA and Mexico. Define foreign currency revaluation method for Japan and USA
- Configure partner function for affiliate companies
- Define ‘coding block structure’ for BW and configure field selections and processes to ensure that ‘coding block fields’ are required
Confidential, Long Beach, CA
- Define characteristics and value fields.
- Define derivation rules for characteristics.
- Define valuation for invoice value distribution and direct upload and royalty calculation.
- Define structure and reporting method for reporting on distributors and retail customers (direct invoice customers and customers of distributors).
- Define planning method.
- Define direct data entry through sales (SD) and financials (FI).
- Define cost allocation of overhead cost on Customer and product P&L.
- Define and create drill-down reports for various product and customer P&L and daily margin report.
- Create historic data through invoice generation and direct upload
- Define account assignment for credit memos using reason code.
- Define new discount types and in the SD area.
- Production support in the sales order, shipping and billing areas.
- Production support in the purchasing, receiving, invoice verification areas. Production support in payment and check processing areas.
- Production support in the Accounts receivables areas
- Develop Sales reports with Sales information system and ABAP queries.
- Develop P&L and Balance sheet reports using Report painter.
- Develop BOM reports using ABAP query.
- Develop MM reports using Purchasing info system and ABAP query
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Integration manager SD
- Integration Manager for the sales processing SD integration newly acquired company (International Home Foods)
- Project planning, communicating project progress to executive management
- GAP analysis
- Planning and executing unit testing
- Planning and executing system testing
- Problem solving during implementation and go-live
- Design and configure new pallet costing, inventory movements, pricing, invoicing and using variant configuration for product structures. Configured scenarios included standard order, IP transfers, return, credit memo and claim processing
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
Lead consultant MM
- Lead consultant for Invoice verification and Inventory control
- Design, prototype and configure SAP inventory management in high-volume retail environment. Activities included: Define automatic movements for GR and GI transfer postings. Define custom movement types and physical inventory counting procedures. Messaging/print configuration including Sap script. Design and test legacy data conversion and permanent interfaces and reports using ABAP/4, ABAP query and Flexible analyses
- Design, prototype and configure SAP Logistic invoice verification in a high-volume retail environment. Activities included: Define manual and EDI invoice procedures. ERS; Inventory managed invoice processing. Design and configure vendor returns processing using return PO’s and SD. Define and create conditions in MM and SD for allowances. Define subsequent settlement. Define account determination for MM and SD. Define and configure release procedures and tolerances. Define sales tax usage using Taxware. Message determination for debit memos. Define GR/IR clearing procedures. Creating reports using ABAP/4, ABAP query and Flexible analyses. Design custom transactions for POD and payback processing
- Develop various validations and substitutions and reports in FI. Advised development and testing of the new Price protection module including definition of process rules and tracking methods
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes