Application Development Senior Analyst Resume
4.00/5 ( )
- Having 9+ years of experience as SAP ABAP Consultant in MM, PP, HR, SD modules
- Experience in creating CDS views, AMDP in S/4 HANA.
- Hands on experience in creating Table Functions and ADBC in S/4 HANA.
- Experience in New Open SQL statements.
- Having in depth knowledge of Data Dictionary objects - Tables, Data Element, Domain, Structures, Views, Search Helps.
- Good knowledge in Data Conversion Techniques: Batch Data Communication using Call Transaction and Session Method and extensively worked on BAPI’s.
- Experience in ABAP/4 Reporting (Classical, Interactive and ALV) using Subroutines, Events, selection screens and Function modules and good knowledge in Enhancements:USER EXITS, Authorization Objects, BADI..
- Good knowledge in Logical Databases, HR Report category, Field-Symbols.
- Experience in designing and modifying the layouts using Sap Scripts, Smart Forms and Adobe Forms according to the client requirements.
- Experience in applying Notes given by SAP especially manual corrections.
- Innovative solutions for difficult programming problems by doing SPDD and SPAU adjustments during support pack upgrade and applying patches.
- Experience in Object Oriented ABAP concepts - Inheritance, Polymorphism, Events.
- Experience in Enhancement framework - Section and Point.
- Hands on Debugging & Problem determination skills.
Application development Senior Analyst
- Based on Agile Methodology, the development of Applications, for the given Functional Specifications.
- Provide Solutions for the Functionalities which is given by End User Stories.
- Need to segregate the given requirement and convert into subtasks. The Solutions are provided based upon estimate and planned Hours.
- Testing and debugging the ABAP objects using the tools for good performance.
Senior Associate Consultant
- Work with functional colleagues to understand functional design requirements, preparing technical specifications, Before coding appropriate solutions; ensuring suitable solution to give global impact, change management, strategic fit and on-going support, in order to deliver a world class solution.
- Translate functional specifications into SAP ABAP technical specifications.
- Conduct new functionality/enhancement assessments and suggest areas for improvement in the internal processes and make recommendations or solutions to support the ever changing business needs.
- Testing and debugging the ABAP programs for good performance during runtime.
ConfidentialSenior Associate Consultant
- Created Smartform to print a Commercial Invoice for Gold Bars, Silver Bars, and Silver Granules.
- Designed Smartform to print Packing List for Gold bars, Silver Bars, and Silver Granules.
- Generated SAPSCRIPT to print the details for Export Cockpit Program which give norms for exporting Goods.
- Created Barcode print program for Gold and Silver Bars.
- Created project to get the weight of Gold bar from external devices to SAP Screen, and validations are made
- Created the program Export Cockpit project for Create, Change, and Display for Freight Details, and Contract Details.