Sap Bw On Hana Consultant Resume
Foothill Ranch, CA
- me has 13 years of total experience in IT industry. Working in SAP from 11 years and has rich Implementation, upgrade and Support experience in Enterprise data warehousing, Enterprise reporting solutions. 3 Years of experience in HANA Integration & Reporting.
- Excellent work experience in BW on HANA 7.4
- Build Advanced DSOs, Composite Providers, and update rules/routines. Design data extraction and loading. Develop and enhance transfer rules, update rules and start routines, business add - in programs (BADIs) and routines necessary for info-packages and variables. Develop ABAP user-exits or native program code as needed for BW
- Proficient in Documenting business requirements, performing application design activities includes script functional specifications & technical specifications, cut-over activities, Post implementation support.
- Lead and oversee BI development projects, coordinate activities wif internal and external resources to manages off shore development
- Troubleshoot and resolve production problems in BI/BW, Business Objects Universe, Webi and Bex reports. Document system problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Oversee overall system performance and propose specific performance tuning solutions.
- Supporting end users in design and development of reports and dashboards using BI tools
- Prepare functional design specifications for enhancement projects and change requests
- Create and update test cases, conduct testing and assist user wif testing scenarios
- Participate in teh development of training materials and assist in conducting training and workshops
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Building weekly work assignment status reports of off shore team to update teh work progress to management
Languages: SAP BW7.4 On HANA and SAP-ABAP
Databases: SAP HANA, Oracle8, MS-SQL server
GUI: Query designer, and WEBI, Tableau
Tools & Utilities: Remedy, TRIOLE (Incident/Problem tracking tools)
Domain Knowledge: Retail, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas
Confidential, Foothill Ranch, CA
SAP BW on HANA Consultant
- As a Senior BI consultant involved in end to end project life cycle implementation including requirement gathering, GAP analysis and project scope planning.
- Functional & Technical design documents are created based on workshops held for teh requirements gathering sessions wif Business users
- Experience in implementing BW on HANA objects, developed Advanced DSO for data staging, and Composite providers for reporting
- Developed Analytical views for teh transactional data, Attribute views for teh master data, and teh calculation views as final model in HANA Studio
- Build and enhance BI objects such as Data Sources, Info Objects, Info Cubes, DSO, Transformations, and Update Rules, Aggregates, Process Chains, User Exits.
- Strong experience in ABAP, Creating transformation Routines, Start Routines, End Routines as per teh requirement and for teh lookups from one DSO to other. Testing and Debugging of routines.
- Experience in maintenance ofBWAccelerator (BWA) and related activities such as adding/removing cubes in BWA, troubleshooting of errors related to BWA.
- Performed Technical Upgrade from 3.5 to 7.3 and Validated data flow & BW reports
- Experience in creating Open Hub destinations to transfer data from Info providers to flat files
- Worked closely wif business users at UAT session & complete teh changes required in short time
- Created retail sales reports to evaluate store sales by day, week, and month.
- Worked extensively on Integrating BOBJ reports using query designer, Web intelligence reports and dash boards using SAP Lumira
- Generated universes based on Bex queries, and info providers.
- Created customer exit/authorization variable, Restricted variable wif Bex offset.
Confidential, Franklin, TN
SAP BI/BW offshore coordinator
- Functional/Technical design documents are produced based on teh requirements gathered and collected in high level design
- Coordinate wif teh offshore team to deliver teh objects on time wif complete test documents
- Experienced in architecting Global BW solution from multiple source systems wif varying designs into a common BW reporting template.
- Understanding of core data warehouse concepts and excellent experience in data modeling.
- Excellent Knowledge and experience in performance tuning related to a SAP BW solution
- CFP provides teh detail view of calculating teh performance of cost reductions at a part level considering teh goods receipts, price fluctuations, and manual adjustments.
- Configured and Installed Business Content logistic extractors of master data as well as transactional data from SAP ECC system.
- Knowledge of front-end BW objects - Creating & maintaining reports using BEX Designer. Maintaining BW objects in transport connection
- Data load Performance & Report performance TEMPhas been taken care
- Executed assigned tasks wif a high degree of independence, self-organization and goal orientation
- Manual Adjustments that has already been processed in teh G-Top system to account for turnover and performance for a part outside of price fluctuation.
- MPC Validation report TEMPhas been implemented to validate teh material price change
- Forecast reports are developed to view forecasting data for current fiscal year
- MPC Summary reports are developed to View teh material information in precise
SAP BW Team Lead
- Implemented several custom reports for Phase1 & Phase2 countries, and worked on following activities:
- Gap analysis of teh functional specs to understand teh requirements evidently to provide complete solution by verifying teh objects in ECC/BI system.
- Collected additional information to fulfill teh requirements and updated teh same in functional specs.
- Preparing technical specs wif clear information based on teh requirements mentioned in FS for different work streams OTI(Order to Invoice), PTI (Purchase to Invoice) and LE (Logistics)
- Interacted wif functional teams in project to get teh clarifications for several issues to fulfill teh design gaps.
- Developed several complex reports and tested teh reports in quality system wif proper test cases.
- Proactively worked on code reviews and development reviews to maintain teh quality of deliverables in teh team.
- Prepared test cases as per teh business scenarios provided in functional specs.
- Travelled client site to work on cutover activities and issues raised on hyper care period.
- Helped team members to understand teh requirements while preparing teh technical specs as well as in teh development.
- Responsible for overseeing teh Quality procedures in teh project.
SAP BW Developer
- Worked on data modeling and designing of different objects in several releases (Release 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3) of teh project in functional areas like SD, MM, PM and HM.
- Worked in FICO (Financial Accounting & Costing) extractors, Data flow development and Reporting
- Created several custom Data Sources in R/3 system to extract data to BW system and also enhanced teh DS wif new fields required for reporting.
- Created Info-providers like ODS objects, Info Cubes and Multi Cubes as per teh requirements to stage, transform and generate data for reporting needs.
- Created formula variables and use exit variables where teh date needs to be restricted or calculated in required format using Key figure.
- Designed Queries using Info providers, and also developed several Web templates according to teh requirements given in teh TS.
- Responsible for End-To-End testing of different clusters.
- Trained new shadow resources in teh project to make them understand teh requirements and develop teh objects. Suggested many coding practices in teh team to avoid performance issues.
- Traveled to client place for Go Live support to work on immediate production issues by interacting wif MI Designers.
- Taken teh initiative for Code review and development review activities in teh team.
- Worked as post go-live support critical resource to resolve teh production issues immediately.
- Worked as one of teh Rotational On-call support team member in teh TSO BW team.
- Responsible for cut over activities of Support Rev Tracks, like Pre transportation and Post transportation activities.
- Interacted wif Users, Functional Designers, and Team Leads to arrive at new requirements and documented it.
- Worked as ABAP developer in developing teh code for teh requirements mentioned in technical designs.
- Interacted wif Team Leads to understand teh requirements in detail.
- Supported Pre and Post Go-Lives until teh run team TEMPhas taken teh support from development team.
- Created several test plans based on teh scenarios required to test teh technical objects and document teh test results wif provided test data
- Wave me: Responsible for developing BDC programs to load data into R/3 system, ALV reports and also SAP Scripts in teh first phase of development.
- Wave II: Responsible for teh implementation of SMARTFORMS and ALV Reports.
- Responsible for resolving teh problems of TPRs and SCRs at teh time of Integration testing.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes