Sme / Project Lead Developer Resume
- 10 years of IT experience with 8+ years of techno functional product development/implementations in SAP PPM (Portfolio and Project Management), WebDybpro ABAP, OO ABAP, FPM, Adobe forms, classical ABAP, oData Services, SAP UI5, SAP Fiori, NW Gateway, Cloud for CRM, Workflow, Idoc, Web services, Proxies and SAP Ariba in various projects and experience in leading mid - size team of 5-6 developers across US, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.
- Certified in SAP PPM 5.0(previously SAP PLM) and Associate ABAP level.
- Have worked on SAP PPM configuration and customizations.
- Have worked on development and customization related to Initiatives, Buckets, Item and Projects.
- Assigned questionnaires.
- Have worked on Authorization. Integration with different system like SAP PS, SAP HR, SAP CRM, SAP MRS, etc
- Senior Technology Specialist in oDATA developments
- Lead developer in many integration projects
- Currently working in a Development Team for SAP Fiori implementation
- Have handled entire project life-cycle from requirement gathering to Production Support phase.
- Experience of 5 life cycle implementation of SAP PPM, Net weaver Gateway using ABAP and have experience in in all Project Phases i.e. Project Initiation, Business Blue Print (Analysis & Designing), Realization (Configuration & Customization), Final Preparation (Testing, & Cutover), Golive Support and Post Live Support.
- Have working knowledge of SAP MRS, SAP HR, SAP CRM, SAP PS, SAP SD, SAP MM and SAP PP, SAP HANA, SAP Ariba, SAP SRM, SAP PI and SAP GTS.
- Good exposure in customization and configurations (SPRO) of SAP PPM (or SAP PLM) from organizational set up to individual field mapping. Have also worked on the customizations required to integrate and sync data between various SAP modules linked to a particular object in SAP PPM like SAP HR (Human resources), SAP xRPM (Resource Planning Management), SAP MRS etc.
- Have very good documentation skills. Have prepared both Functional specification requirement and Technical specification requirement document for each and every object with extensive use of Microsoft Visio (both class diagram and technical flow diagram).
- Have a very good idea of TMS (Transport Management System). Have acted as an owner of various requests through their transport to the production landscape.
ABAP EXPERTISE INCLUDES:
- Data services
- SAP Fiori
- C4C (Cloud for CRM)
- Webdynpro ABAP
- Webservices SOAP
- ABAP OO
- SAP UI5
- SAP Fiori
- User Exits, BAPI and BADIs
- Net Weaver Gateway
- Adobe forms
- Floor Plan Manager (FPM) both OVP and GAF
- Function Modules
- Screens and screen exits
- Personal Object Work List (POWL)
- BRF plus
- SAP Ariba Integration
- SAP GTS
- SAP SRM
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming in ABAP (ABAP-OO), Mobile interface development with oOdata services, SAP UI5, SAP Fiori Net weaver gateway, FPM, Workflow, web services and classical ABAP.
- Expertise and certified in SAP PPM (Cproject & RPM) module. Also, have worked on SAP HR and SAP PS modules.
- Have given internal for FPM and Net weaver Gateway.
- Was part of the team which implemented Cloud for SAP CRM.
- Have worked across all geographies so have an ability to cut across cultural barriers effectively in an international business scenario.
- Experience in planning, execution and control of project milestones related to technical issues.
Confidential, Wickliffe, OH
SME / Project Lead Developer
SAP ENVIRONMENT: SAP NW 7.02
SAP SKILLS used: SAP NW Gateway using oData services, SAP UI 5 and SAP Fiori, classical ABAP (RFCs, reports, enhancements, screens and function modules), SOAP Web services and Workflow, Basic HANA, SAP Ariba, SAP Fiori
- I was involved in an implementation project concerning interactive and non-interactive forms
- Lead developer to implement oData services for plant maintenance and quality samples
- Was part of SAP Fiori project in few SAP MM, SAP SD screen developments
- Have worked on SAP Ariba interface with ABAP in purchase order and purchase requisitions
- Lead developer to implement web services in an internal project
- Workflow implementation project
- Production support and small implementation of RICEF objects, ABAP OO, BAPI and BADIs, Idocs.
- Have carried out appropriate documentation for both the functional and technical specification
- Used the oData services to provide data to few customized Fiori apps (PO screen apps)
- Have good knowledge of SAP UI 5
Senior SAP ABAP Consultant
SAP ENVIRONMENT: SAP NW 7.02, SAP PPM 5.0 implementation, Mobile interface development using oOdata services
SAP SKILLS used: SAP Net weaver, standard SAP PPM Enhancements, SAP NW Gateway using oData services and SAP UI 5, classical ABAP (RFCs, reports, enhancements, screens and function modules), FPM, POWL Framework and Adobe forms, Infocubes.
- A separate application was created to deal with the financial planning segment of each object. The same used to fetch data from CRM, PS, FICO and PPM system. RFC connection were established
- The object health report was generated in both Interactive and non-Interactive Adobe form which again was integrated in the final application.
- Started working on functional and configurational aspects of SAP PPM as well. Have worked on SAP PPM Items project integration with PS as backend. Also, had a chance to work on reviews and questionnaires configurations and also on the financial aspects of SAP PPM.
- Separate reports were created both with classical ABAP and FPM for detailed aspects. In FPM both OVP (Overview Page) and GAF (Guided Activity Floorplan) was used.
- As per the guidelines, all the real time tabular reports were created using POWL framework.
- Worked extensively on POWL framework.
- XML transformation was used to create graphs in Adobe forms.
- Few applications were created were the entire logic was implemented in BRF plus.
- I also coordinated with BI team for data dump and later on in creation of Infocubes.
- In Phase 2 of the project, the above application was optimized to be able to be used on iPads, tablets and mobile.
- The frontend UI was changed from being web-based web dynpro ABAP to SAP UI 5.
- In the backend the development server was integrated with the Netweaver Gateway server to send the data to the frontend.
- Many FPM screens were re-created so as to integrate them in the frontend UI5.
- Separate gateway projects were created for each screen for fetching oData for each.
- Later SAP CRM system was to be re-implemented in cloud framework.
- Classical ABAP RICEF and ABAP OO was extensively used in the coding in both the phases.
- Was later part of the team which implemented Cloud for CRM.
- Initially was part of the maintenance and support team which involved data maintenance and minor changes in UI screen, like hiding, adding or displaying a new field.
- Worked on Adaptation, personalization, User management and creating new reports.Also worked on C4C webservices.
- Playing the role of a Technical expert in Webdynpro, ABAP OO, Adobe forms, Net weaver Gateway, FPM and Cloud computing.
- Established the RFC connection between SAP PPM and SAP PS and SAP CRM. Also created multiple RFC in all the three systems for bi-directional data flow. The RFCs creation included RFC creation along with the creation of table, table types and structures.
- Was also responsible for subsequent customization in SPRO for basic settings in all the systems. Created objects to read data directly from customization.
- Created many OVP and GAF FPM application which was integrated in the both the desktop and mobile application. All the feeder class used to fetch data from a central framework.
- Used ABAP OO inheritance and polymorphism concepts in the FPM screens and reports.
- Created both interactive and non-interactive adobe form and used XML transformation extensively.
- Was single point of contact for the creation of all the making an RFC connection between development and gateway system.
- Created multiple Gateway projects and fetched the data from the backend development system through oData to be shown in frontend.
- Was the single point of contact between the frontend SAP UI5 team and the backend team.
- Was responsible for Transport management for entire tool.
- Created various functional and technical specification documents and have also worked closely with many associates and solution architects to create requirement documents also.
- Was also involved in all the technical aspects written above.
- All of the created Technical Specifications were accepted by the client with very few additional comments/changes.
- Have taken various knowledge transfer sessions and imparted traoinings to the end users.
- Was involved in end to end implementation ie was also involved in both regression and integration testing and also provided production support.
Project Team Lead
SAP MODULE/DEVELOPMENT: Web Dynpro, Developments, BSP applications (Basic) and Basic functionality of SAP-xRPM
SAP SKILLS used - SAP Net weaver, classical ABAP (RFCs, reports, enhancements, screens and function modules) and Adobe forms.
- PLM onsite Team Lead responsible for overall maintenance.
- Played the role of SAP PPM expert with technical knowledge of Web dynpro ABAP, ABAP OO and classical ABAP.
- Was responsible for creation of various screens in the frontend and subsequent data save to respective systems.
- Was also responsible for creation of many sync, creation, update and deletion reports in the backend.
- Was also responsible for coordination between various teams involved.
- Used to represent my team in the daily and monthly update calls.
- Provided end to end support ie was involved in regression and integration support and provided extensive production support
- Was responsible for Transport Management of entire tool.
- Supported end users in resolving their issues.
- Playing the role of a Technical expert in Webdynpro, ABAP OO, Adobe forms .
- Learned and then worked on all the modules.Later was single point of contact for all SAP cproject related changes.
- Created many custom web dynpro screens for SAP cprojects including their integration on the tool with backend customizations.
- Created various screen exits and new screens in SAP MRS module.
- Created many classical ABAP reports for sending bulk data to SAP BI systems.
- Was again single point of contact between data mismatches between SAP BI and SAP cprojects.
- Created many RFCs to fetch data from other systems amd other SAP modules.
- Created various technical specification documents and was part of many end to end implementations.
- Was part of end to end development ie was involved in regression and integration system with production support.
- Supported end users in resolving their issues.
- Objects worked on - RICEF, BAPI, BADI, web dynpro ABAP.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes