Sap Hana Developer Resume
- 5+ years of hands - on IT experience including Sap Hana development and consulting experience, committed to maintaining cutting edge technical skills and up-to-date industry knowledge
- Experience in Full life-cycle HANA implementation in Native HANA (HANA studio) and Business Objects Data Services (BODS) implementation.
- Diverse experience includes involvement in all aspects of SAP implementation process from project conception through to complete System Configuration in compliance to ASAP Methodology
- SAP Native HANA Expertise Summary (4+ Years)
- Strong experience in Requirements gathering from Business combined with Design experience using HANA following ASAP Methodology and process.
- Extensive knowledge of different Hana project phases including Planning, design, implementation and support of Hana based solutions
- In depth knowledge of Sap Hana information modeling with Graphical, SQl script, Stored Procedures, Designing tables
- Good experience in Hana Live Concepts for predefined data models
- Experience with SAP HANA upgrade projects and migration activities from SAP ECC to suite on HANA
- Hands on experience with Hana information modeling and views creation with Attribute Views, Analytic Views and Calculation Views.
- Developing in restricted and calculated measures, creating hierarchies, variables and input parameters, joining the Master data Tables and its texts in Attribute Views.
- Hands on experience with Hana Security activities like User Management, Assigning roles to user and develop Analytical privileges (both classical and SQL based Analytical Privilege)
- Knowledge of Transport Hana objects from Development, Testing to Production environment using Delivery units
- Competent with Data Modeling techniques such as Attribute view, Analytical view and Calculation views(Both SQL Script and CE functions)
- Strong knowledge on row and column store, Time Dimensions, Decision tables, performance tuning and troubleshooting Hana views.
- Exposure to Creating and consuming of Stored Procedures for Analytics on Hana Views
- Pre-migration and Post-migration house-keeping activities for Development, Quality and Production systems
- Good understanding of the Hana Persistence Layer and Hana as an ACID-Compliant database
- Good Knowledge of Currency conversions for Sales data using Analytical Views
- Experience with capturing of completed and tested Views in DU to import to different landscape.
- Integrated SAP HANA with BOBI reporting tools
- Knowledge of standard business processes in SAP ECC BW and SD with HANA.
- Strong Experience in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization
- HANA development best practices and do Performance Tuning of the modeling views and procedures and Query Optimization
- Handled responsibilities of Application Design, Development and Implementation, Production Support, Integration, Data mapping & migration and testing of ECC to Hana data
- Overall Experience in creation and designing and active optimization of Business Data using Sap Hana
- SAP BODS Summary (4 Years)
- Good knowledge of extracting data from Legacy system by creating data stores using ODBC connection.
- Hands on experience with Data warehouse and Analytic usingSAP Business Objects Data Services/ Data Integrator.
- Assisted in complexJobs, Work Flows, Data Flows, and Job Scriptsusing variousTransforms (Integrator, Quality and Platform) to successfully load data from multiple sources into a desired target.
- Ability to create Jobs Scripting and Scheduling.
- Strong experience in usingBODSas an external system for ETL betweenECCandHANA.
- Hands on experience with Configuring the SLT Landscape transformation in HANA Studio
- Good experience in BODS integration withSAP modulesandNon-SAP data sources.
- Extensive knowledge of Importing Stored Procedures from the database into Datastore and using that stored procedures in jobs to be executed.
- Good experience in cleansing the data usingData Qualitytransforms.
- Functional data knowledge of SAP components such as: Sales and Distribution (SD),
- ETL Performance tuning
- Strong communication skills,Highly organized and ability to effectively prioritize complex bodies of work
Data Modeling: Dimensional Data Modeling, Star Schema Modeling and Snow-Flake Modeling, FACT and Dimension Tables, Physical and Logical Data Modeling
Platforms: Windows NT, 2000, XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Server 2003, Server 2008, MAC OS, Virtual Platforms Parallels
Database: SAP ECC 6.0; SAP BO;SAP HANA, SQL, Data Service 4.0+
Project Management Skills: Blueprinting, Requirements Analysis,Developments,Enhancements,Unit & Integration Testing
Sap Hana Developer
- Planing and support of ongoing Hana projects following business blueprints and modeling techniques as per client requirement
- Involved in extensive interaction with Business Users, Business Owners to know their Business views in developing and modifying Universes and Reports accordingly.
- Created Technical specifications and standard modeling documents for HANA
- Creation of required Hana Systems in Hana studio as required
- Creation of Schemas and packages to develop the necessary views including Export & Import of Packages
- Developed & designed Attribute views, Analytic views, and Calculation views using both graphical and SQL script
- Created Analytic Privileges, Setup data level authorization and privileges at SAP HANA Database, Creating User, Roles & assigning the respective Privileges
- Provided input and participated in building several Views for the KPIs using Hana models to meet required business specification
- Involved working with content models, attributes and measures, hierarchies.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data loads.
- Created Object and Analytic privileges to ensure user security consistency
- Migrated HANA content from development, testing environment to Production environment using delivery units
- Created repositories, batch jobs, Workflows, Dataflows and query transformation in Data Services using object library and tool palette to execute data flows
- Published batch jobs between local to local or local to central repository
- Involved in replication process by extracting transforming and loading data from Sap ECC to Hana using Data Service Designer
- Created and executed Data Service Jobs to Populate HANA
- Performed various replication techniques using The SLT configuration using the load, resume, replicate and suspend options as require
- Data Service Job Scripting to schedule and trigger Batch Jobs conditionally to trigger success or error codes on multiple Workflows.
- Worked on Data transforms using Data integration transforms such as Data quality, Address Cleansing and Data transfer
- Experience in debugging execution errors usingData Services logs (trace, statistics and error) and by examining the target data
- Performed various transforms using Data Service Integrator to ensure data quality to load data to target
- Involved in created & designing Universe for reporting from Information model using Information Design Tool
- Developed Sales and Invoice reports using complex modeling techniques from using Hana modeling and BO reports
- Created necessary connection to load universe to crystal reports to create and display reports based on client desired report requirements
- Assisted in various reporting techniques using Crystal Reports and Dashboard
- Worked in master data for customer master, material master, and customer material info record.
- Provided technical level SAP Hana support to business users by resolving. Involved in 24×7 production support.
SAP Hana Developer
- Involved in Pre-migration and Post-migration house-keeping activities for Development, Quality and Production systems
- Understanding the KPIs required in the workshops.
- Analyze on how to build Views for the KPIs in HANA with the functional specs provided
- Creation of Attribute Views, Time based Attribute views, Analytical view and Calculated views with necessary join and validation method
- Designed and Developed complex SQL scripts in Calculation views
- Error debugging for Hana models using the Job and error logs to analyze information on non activated models and recommending solutions
- Created Decision Tables with Return Values using Input parameters
- Created Decision Tables to update values on root tables in that database
- Using SQL to call function and procedures for data consumption
- Developed different views for data related to YTD, Current Year, Current Quarters
- Joining the Master data Tables and its texts in Attribute Views.
- Importing, Exporting and Transporting the HANA Models from Development System to Quality Assurance and Production systems
- Imported Objects with Mass Copy
- Performed Translation of Information Models using the Repository Translation Tool
- Created Users, Roles, Privileges for Packages, Schemas as part of HANA Security and Development
- Performed migration of Analytic privileges
- Created and ensures various assignments and roles to users
- Worked on Synonyms, Triggers and Sequences in HANA
- Transported models from one Hana system to another.
- Involved in migrating HANA models from development, testing environment to Production environment using delivery units
- Performed Backup and recovery maintenance of Hana system
- Created Projects, Relational connections, Data Foundation and Business Layer configuration in the Information Design Tool to load model data from Hana systems
- Worked on create a universe on HANA table and views using IDT
- Generate a dash board report on HANA views with IDT universe.
- Extract data from RDBMS data base into HANA data base with Data services.
- Extract the data from SAP ECC system into HANA data base with SLT.
- Involved in Information Design Tool Creation of Data Foundation, Universe for HANA reporting.
- Performed advanced modeling information techniques with Restricted, calculated columns, Filters, Variables, Input parameters and Hierarchies on various Hana views for reporting
- Created Universes on top ofHANA calculation viewsand developed the Crystal reports and dashboards usingIDT(Information design tool).
- Worked on Attribute Views with Restricted and calculated columns
- Created Prompts and Input parameters
SAP Hana BODS Developer
- Involved in different phases of business blueprint. Analyzing the business process, interacting with end user, key persons identifying their reporting needs
- Helped experienced SAP Hana consultants with performing simple SAP Hana support activities.
- Involved in Modeling Row store and Column store Tables
- Created Schemas, Synonyms, Sequences and Triggers
- Worked on standard and derived Attributed views
- Created Hierarchies for Attribute views
- Created Restricted and Calculated columns in Attribute views
- Developed Analytic views with Attribute views
- Designed Calculation views with variables, filters and Input Parameters
- Created Decision Tables
- Involved in creation Analytic Privileges and Authentication methods
- Was exposed and involved in DS data extraction for ETL
- Was exposed and participated in creation of SLT data extraction
- Working on HANA - BO reporting using Crystal reports
- Strong Understanding of Data warehousing concepts and data modeling.
- Involved in 24×7 production support Languages
- English: Excellent in speaking and writing
- French: Excellent in speaking and writing
- Spanish: Basic Understanding
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes