Sap Abap Developer Resume
Fort Worth, TX
- Over 7 years of experience as SAP Technical consultant in Design and Development of ERP applications in SAP ABAP Interfaces, Webdynpro and HANA database concepts
- Nearly 4 years of experience in FI - AP, FI-AR, FI-GL, Order to Cash Management (OTC) & Procurement Cycle (P2P), HCM Implementation.
- 4 years of working experience with Idoc interfaces and BAPI Interfaces through PI
- Good experience with implementations, rollouts, production support, Maintenance and upgrade projects; and experienced in understanding teh business requirements and teh legacy systems to map teh requirements onto SAP
- Experienced in 2 full life-cycle implementations and experienced in successfully working directly with users to troubleshoot issues, participating in technical meetings, conducting user training, and go-live issues
- Good exposure in working with SAP Users/End Clients.
- Involved in integrating with PI, IDOC, XML File, CSV Files.
- ABAP/4, Object Oriented Programming in ABAP/4, RFCs, Web Services, ABAP Reports, Query, Data Dictionary, Smart Forms, Adobe Forms, SAP Scripts, LSMW, ALE-IDOCs, BAPI, Webdynpro and ODATA Service(RICEF).
- ABAP Reports (Classical, Interactive, and ALV) using OO ABAP
- Worked on In-Bound and Out-Bound vendor payments integration
- Developed Outbound IDOC for Vendor Payments through PI Integration
- Expertise Enhancements, Navigation Bar Customizing, Transaction Launcher, Search halp, Drop down lists, Custom Application Bar changes, Custom Buttons
- Data Conversion / Interface using Batch Data Communications (BDC), LSMW
- Expertise in implementing BADI and Enhancement Framework
- Good noledge about User Exits and Customer Exits
- Worked with SAP OSS messages and implementing Notes
- Worked on preparing Technical Documents based functional specifications
- Experienced in providing technical solutions for ECC streams like, of SD, MM,FICO, HCM and Treasury Modules
- Worked on Webdynpro ABAP for custom reports
- Proficient in working Agile Model and methodology
- Worked on vendor financing report was not matching to Sap Standard Report on SAP ECC.
- Worked on teh MIS ALV Reports and halping to teh account manager in sap which updates in SAP ECC.
- Proficient in Configuration ofFIsub modules General Ledger (FI-GL), Accounts Payable (FI-AP), Accounts Receivables (FI-AR) and New GL.
- Vendor Reverse Update from teh bank to SAP ECC based on Document posted against teh vendor
- Participated in GL mapping for automatic Customer Collection Posting / MIS posting
- Analyzing and make understand teh users on how teh bank integration works and entries posted in SAP FI and what are teh document types involved for whole end to end process.
- Good Exposure in co-coordinating with clients and end users of SAP FI to make understand business scenarios and assuring on product outcome
- Participating in Every Year End Activities like Posting periods and new Number Ranges
ERP: SAP R/3 ECC 6.0
Languages Known: ABAP
Operating System: Windows
Database: MS SQL
Net weaver Version: EHP 5.0 & 7.0
SAP Modules: FI, HCM, PI, MM & SD
SAP ABAP Developer
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participating HCM Position and Time Management Blue Print sessions.
- Analyzing current SAP system for employee information.
- Providing teh solution to interfaces built in mainframe system into SAP.
- Understanding teh interfaces built in with respect to AS-IS System.
- Proposing teh To-Be system design for web services between SAP and Legacy Systems for HR operations.
- Working on Interfaces design for to be solution based on teh current Mainframe system for Position Management.
- Designing teh Technical Documents based on Functional Documents.
- Finding and proposing teh interfaces required for SAP HR Design on Time Management and Position Management.
- Worked on preparing teh To-Be solution document for integration for PI integration using SOAP web service.
SAP Programmer (workflow)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Attending meetings with functional and business teams to produce better solution for teh requirements.
- Updating RICEFW’s status and creating transport requests for changes required in support project.
- Developed Webdynpro Report for Material Header Details and MM03 transaction
- Changes done to smart form of Purchase Order through ME21N/ME22N
- Worked on LSMW to upload Vendor Email’s and Bank Details
- Conducting Knowledge Transfer sessions with support teams.
- Modified teh FI workflow to send teh work item to error handler if teh document not able to post due to any reason
- Modified MM and FI workflow for getting extended notification when teh user sending for User comment
- Developed vendor workflow which will trigger when temporary vendor is created and after teh approval submitting teh official vendor to database tables
- Developed G/L Workflow which will be triggered when document is parked in teh system
- Developed Report for restarting teh workflow for teh AB document.
- Developed FI Document change workflow
- Developed Work flow to trigger workflow for document posted while updating reverse feed into SAP
- Worked on interfaces like BAPI, RFC and enhancements.
- Having strong worked noledge in debugging concepts to analyze teh issue.
- Understand high and medium complex level functional requirements and writing technical specifications
- Designing and modifications in teh technical designs as per teh standards
- Closely worked with end user to complete IDOC Interface within 3 Months for Treasury Payments
- Developed program to generate Idocs/CSV Files for Vendor Payments Accounts Payables (FI-AP), Accounts Receivables (FI-AR) and GL Payments (FI-GL) using PI Integration.
- Developed and supported programs written for integrating Kofax Mark View for Accounts Payable(AP)
- Developed ALV report code to generate Out bound Custom IDOC with check boxes
- Working experience on Exit’s to fulfill client requirement
- Developed BTE EXIT SAPLIEDP 902 for payment IDOC for automatic payment Run F110 to auto generate IDOCs for vendor payment extraction
- Creating custom T-Codes to generate teh Idocs for treasury payments done through treasury T-code FTR CREATE.
- Worked on Smart forms and Adobe forms to print teh Payment details
- Changes to ABAP Code to fetch Debit Bank and Beneficiary details
- Developed BAPI program to update Document field for Bank Reconciliation
- Responsible for creating all transport requests for whole development
- Extensively Worked and Implemented SAP OSS Notes
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developed ABAP code for FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-GL reports and develop CSV file.
- Worked on SXMB MONI T-code in ECC.
- Requirement gathering from End Users on Bank MIS file auto post using PI Integration.
- Worked on technical documents and user manuals based on teh development.
- Developed Custom Report with FI details including Open GL Items based on teh vendor
- Developed an interface program RFC Function Module to update FI Documents in SAP ECC through PI Integration.
- Created Custom Tables and TMG’s to maintain FI-GL Data.
- Providing validations at Document level for duplicate documents using custom tables
- Developed BAPI code to post teh documents against teh SAP Customers through Virtual Accounts.
- Generated ALV Report based on Posting Date and Fiscal Year
- Worked on Vendor Invoice Adobe forms
- Preparation of technical specifications and Analysis and development of objects as per client requirement.
- Daily interacting with onsite coordinator regarding teh issues for giving time estimation to client for requirement.
- Extensively worked on classical, Interactive and ALV reports using Webdynpro.
- Participated in HSBC bank Integration with SAP FI-AP
- Developed code for Bank Integration interface program to generate XML File for both automatic(F110) and Manual Payments (F-53)
- XML mapping of all Debit bank and Vendor Bank details to generate teh XML file
- Created custom tables to maintain and update teh payment details to avoid duplication
- Developed report program for Re-extraction of error payments(FI-AP)
- Participated in FBZP Configurations for automatic payment runs
- Worked on code development and production support for interface Proxy code.
- Created back ground jobs to update teh Reverse feed Documents
- Resolving production issues for faulty payments
- Go-Live support for payment extraction
- Created Z Report for vendor payments and OTC
- Attending Weekly and Daily meetings on development issues
- Developed ABAP Webdynpro Report including Asset Master and Item details along with assigned vendor details
- Developed a BDC Program for Purchase Info Record (ME11) Using Call Transaction Method. Error entries capture with BDCMSGCOLL in BDC call Transaction Method.
- Generated Customized Webdynpro Report to display Withholding Tax of Standard Report T-code S P00 07000134.
- Analyzing Technical specification documents for teh developments assigned to me.
- Extensively worked on ALV using OOPs, by providing double click and hot spot click functionality
- Interacting with functional team to resolve teh issues in teh given objects.
- Designed teh Unit test cases and done testing for other objects developed by teh team.
- Optimizing teh code using Performance Analysis tools.
- Worked on requirement gathering to implement MM module on P2Pcycle
- Full understanding on sales flow and integration with FI
- Created teh necessary z tables and DDIC Objects.
- Developed a BDC program with call Transaction technique to update teh Vendor bank details
- Developed custom Webdynpro report instead of XK99 vendor mass maintenance bank details
- Developed BDC program for updating teh House Bank details through FI01 Transaction
- Developed an Interface Program to get details from Database View among tables EKKO and EKPO by using RFC Function Modules.
- Developed ABAP report with details to whom and when teh materials has been delivered. Teh selection is by customer, material or by date.
- Created Adobe Forms, Function Modules and User Exits
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes