Sr. Sap Security Program Manager Resume
More than 9 years of demonstrated leadership in the information security field with an extensive 15 - year background in technical support with various technologies. Demonstrated ability to identify and improve or eliminate manual inefficient processes. Effective ability to deliver consistently on the business expectations and service level agreements while continuing to improve and maintain compliance requirements.
Process improvementSystems Integration
Task automationSecurity Focus
Employee RelationsTeam Building
Developing policies and ProceduresLearning and new skill development
Java, SQL Query, SQL*Plus and Oracle9i.
Microsoft Office Suite
User Manager for Domains
NT Server in the Enterprise
Exchange Server 2000
SQL Server 2000 (< 1yr)
Windows Terminal Server
Corporate Edition of Norton Anti-Virus
World Secure Server
Mercury Test Director
Virsa Compliance Calibrator
Approva BizRights - AI/PI
Oracle Database Firewall
Oracle Identity Management
Confidential, Issaquah, Washington
SR. SAP Security Program Manager
- Initially focused on remediating existing audit issues owned by the Basis team and assisted in developing processes to address any future SAP Platform vulnerabilities.
- Assisted in the enforcement of corporate, regulatory, and risk management policies and assisted in developing, maintaining, and publishing corporate SAP security standards, procedures, and guidelines for the SAP platforms.
- Provided subject matter expertise to teams on issues of SAP Security, including technical guidance and training, and designed and implemented programs for user awareness, compliance monitoring, and security compliance.
- Performed technical lead functions for SAP Security projects, applications and systems and managed SAP Security incidents.
- Analyzed platform (Basis) vulnerabilities, worked with company resources to ensure issues were fixed, tested, and help to facilitate changes to production.
Confidential, Redmond, Washington
Manager Global Systems Security
- Manager of Team consisting of 8 Full-Time Employees and 6 off-shore Contract Resources.
- Managed a diverse team responsible primarily for user access provisioning in multiple diverse landscapes including legacy and SAP systems.
- Team responsibilities also included resources responsible for maintenance and configuration of an Oracle Identity Management System and integration to the SAP instances and some legacy systems for automated user provisioning and workflow.
- Managed two FTE resources responsible for SAP Security configuration and support on over 200 SAP systems/clients including ECC6, ECC5, BI7.3, SRM, Portal, SolMon, GRC 10 and PI in a global SAP system landscape with systems located primarily in the US and Europe which supported users globally.
- Began implementation of polies and procedures for user provisioning and enhancement processes in the SAP systems to meet SOX and Audit requirements.
- This effort included implementation of an automated workflow for request and approval process and integration into the OIM system for automated user provisioning.
- Reduced the team’s manual provisioning tasks and established team SLAs for manual provisioning tasks.
- Established team goals for continuous improvement of system integrations with OIM to reduce manual provisioning and additional goals to streamline processes to enable efficient on-boarding and off-boarding of new users.
- Began integration of the team and new policies and procedures within multiple Projects to ensure business goals were met and the new security model was flexible, scalable, compliant and fully integrated with the Oracle products.
Confidential, Bellevue, Washington
Senior Analyst, SAP Process Integration - Security
- Manager of SAP Security Team consisting of 6 Full-Time Employees and 6 Contract Resources and 4 additional off shore resources.
- Primary duties were to publish policies, procedures, work flows and desktop procedures and ensure the team and customers were following these processes.
- Facilitated SAP related requests between multiple business areas, the SAP Process Integration Team and various Audit groups.
- The Team was responsible for supporting the SAP security system needs for SAP Core R/3, HR, EBP, CRM and BW landscape across all areas of the business including Engineering, Retail, Accounting, Supply Chain and Sales & Marketing.
- Assigned resources and provided direction in multiple SAP related projects including Role Redesign for R/3, CRM, EBP, HR and BW, upgrades to ECC 6 in HR and R/3. Primary Point of Contact and Technical resource for both business and audit for the Approva implementation.
- Lead the deployment of third party security applications including NetWitness, Oracle Database Firewall and Varonis.
- Added additional responsibilities for new team within the Corporate Information Security Department for Security Technology Management, responsible for the creation and development of new processes and procedures to align the administration and maintenance of Security specific applications and tools.
- Worked to identify ownership and lifecycle maintenance of applications and build processes for application administration, application architecture, vendor support and third party relationship management.
- Acted as the SAP Security SME for the SAP Process Integration Team which helped to facilitate communication between the Business Units and the SAP IT Teams for both projects and operational support.
- Developed the Primary duties that were focused around on the creation of policies, work flows and desktop procedures to facilitate SAP security related requests between multiple business areas, the IT SAP Security Team and various Audit groups.
- Established the team as the Primary point of contact for the Business relating to SAP security requests including ongoing maintenance, enhancements and projects as well as the Primary Point of contact for SAP SOX Related issues.
- In addition to operational support the team participated in multiple SAP related projects including Role Redesign for R/3, CRM, EBP, HR and BW, an Approva BizRights implementation for SOD/SOX monitoring in the SAP Systems.
- Also Participated in Audit Remediation and began development of a SAP Security Policies and procedures document which resulted in passes for all quarterly and annual audits.
- Developed and implemented numerous new Process and Procedures including desktop procedures and work instructions for a new team.
Confidential, Beaverton, Oregon
Senior SAP Security Specialist
- Designed and built role-based security in Industry solution SAP.
- Assisted in the definition, design and implementation of the NSC SAP security strategy, methods and procedures in R/3 release 4.6C and BW 3.0 global rollout.
- Worked with functional business contacts to develop SAP activity groups, profiles and authorizations.
- Created and delivered a formal authorization concepts training course for security liaisons in the US and Europe.
- Provided production and development support for users in US, Canada and Europe.
Confidential, Beaverton, Oregon
NT Server Support
- Performed additional duties at the Facility as the primary Desktop Support for all company owned computing assets in addition to multiple duties as assigned which included technical and non-technical assistance. 3rd Level support of 400+ NT Servers located in a local Data Center as well as of 20,000+ Users on Global Network.
- Determined customer requirements, made hardware and software recommendations, ordered, assembled and configured servers for to customer specifications for production environment.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes