- 7+ years of functional experience in SAP Production Planning, Variant configuration, Batch management, Materials management and Quality Management modules.
- Two Full life cycle implementations in SAP PP module and integration with other logistics modules.
- Thorough proficiency in business process analysis, gathering business requirements, blue printing, gap - analysis, configuration, testing, up-grade, user training and production support.
- Experience in diverse industrial sectors- Building materials, Pharmaceutical, tobacco, automotive and process industries.
- Expertise in manufacturing environments comprising Discrete, Repetitive, Batch management, KanBan, process manufacturing and Variant Configuration.
- SAP PP expertise in Master Data- Material Master, Bill of Materials, Work centers, and Routings.
- Sales and Operations (SOP) - Configuring Information structure, key figures and characters. Configuring Level-by-level planning, flexible planning and product group planning.
- LTP- Creation of planning scenarios, transferring to the operational data, creating and releasing planning scenario, defining demand program and versions.
- Demand management, MRP planning, generating PIR’s, CIR’s. Maintained master data for MRP like defining MRP Controllers, Check MRP Types, Configuration of MRP profile. Conversion of planned procurement proposals into production order/purchase order.
- MPS-Total planning run, Configuring planning time fence, processing the planning results interactively and evaluating the MPS run.
- Worked on Production scheduling profiles for generating TR and TO.
- Worked on COGI errors in production orders issues.
- Configuring requirement type and requirement class for the planning strategies.
- Worked on LSMW, BDC to transfer data from legacy system to SAP.
- Configuration of order type parameters, order type dependent parameters, scheduling parameters, availability parameters, confirmation parameters and print control parameters.
- Worked on Confirmation of time ticket and time event for the single operation and production/process order.
- Worked on WIP, Variance calculation, settlement and closing of the production/process order.
- Configuring settlement profile, settlement strategy and settlement rule for production and process orders.
- Worked on capacity planning, creation of load projection reports for production/process orders. Leveling of capacities, reporting them in graphical view and tabular view.
- Knowledge in integration of PP with SD, MM, FI/CO, PS and batch management.
- Creating and configuring of SAP PP - PI Material master, Resources and Master Recipes.
- Mapping of control recipe, process order, control recipe destination keys.
- Defining Characteristics for Process Messages and categories for process messages.
- Configuring the process message destinations to the SAP users, external functions and ABAP tables.
- Creation of messages manually and automatically and updating the characteristic values.
- Creation of process orders, configuring availability check parameters, resource line/scheduling parameters, print control parameters.
- Configuring batch number, batch characteristics and batch class and tracing of batch number using batch search strategy.
- Worked on SAP interfaces MII, ME and MES.
- Integration of batch management with MM, PP, Fi/Co and SD.
- Worked on RWD and HPQC in user training, resolving user issues and user testing.
- Quality Planning, Quality Inspection, Quality Control, Quality Certificate, Quality Notification. QM specific master data (Master Inspection Characteristics, Inspection Methods, Sampling Scheme, Sampling Procedure), Quality Info. Record, Implemented and Configured Inspection Lot Creation, Results Recording, Defects Recording, Inspection Lot Completion, Code and selected set at plant level for valuation
- Creation and Completion, Result Recording, Usage Decision, Stock Posting, Defect Recording, Follow up Action, Notification, Stability Study, Quality Control, Quality Certificate.
- Have experience in QM fit-gap analysis and responsible to implement all the gaps after getting business approval.
- Configured new QM inspection types to meet customer requirement.
- Worked with shelf life of the materials and developed custom reports in QM module with batch and shelf life information.
- Module Configuration- Material Master, PO’s, Agreements, Info records, Inventory Management, GR, Transfer Posting, Stock Transfer, Consignment Settlement, Invoice Verification.
- Worked on P2P cycle from creation of procurement requisition to till the invoice generation.
- Inventory Management- Goods Receipts, Goods Issue, Consignment Issues, Subcontracting, Reservations and Physical Inventory.
- Worked on ATP and integration with SD & PP.
- Solving MM production tickets on Logistics invoice verification and accounts payable.
- Experienced in Manufacturing, Purchasing, Inventory Management
ERP: SAP - R/3 version 4.6 b.4.6c, 4.7 (Enterprise version), ECC 6.0.
Specialization: SAP R/3 modules PP/QM/MM, PP-PI.
Operating Systems: Windows Vista/XP/7 & UNIX.
SAP related tools: SAP Solution Manager, RWD and HPQC.
MS Office: MS Project, Visio, Access, Excel, Word and Power point.
SAP PP-PI Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Support for PTS team on business, for the ticketing issues and configuration if required
- Sending the requirements for the off shore team and assigning the tasks.
- Worked on MTS (Make-to-Stock), MTO (Make-to-Order), Make-to-Order for Configurable Material, Stock Requirement/ MRP Lists, variant configuration, super BOMs, phantom items.
- Running the Forecast data for PIRs gathering the data for usage probabilities of KMAT materials.
- Expertise in gathering requirements from end users and transforming the requirements into functional documents in RICEF components.
- Integrated PP, PP-PI with MM in goods movement, back flushing, automatic goods receipt, STO process, reservations, production order, planning, purchase requisition, MRP process, sub-contracting, external operations, and operational outsourcing.
- Configured and evaluated the cost centers, mapping with work centers, carried out product costing for different materials including semi-finished, finished, co-products etc.
- Assisted in ad-hoc/ cross-functional projects requiring master data expertise
- Giving user training and taking the sign off for the required developemnts.
- Worked with the integration aspects with the STP team on STO data.
ConfidentialSAP PP/QM/VC Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Configuring quality management, production planning, and materials management fields in SAP and testing output reports.
- Working with ABAP development team regarding sending of test data in supply chain area and resolving issues.
- Ensuring all necessary documentation for the project is translated into Spanish and complies with internal IT documentation procedures.
- Understanding business requirements and providing best solutions.
- Working for Confidential Inc, which specializes in the manufacturing of medical devices.
- Worked on the documentation for the output reports of 18 forms according to the FDA policies.
- Provide production support to help end users with questions, resolving break/fix issues, and maintaining new business processes and job aids. This includes troubleshooting activities, improving the efficiency of the system, and ensuring the system is being used and maintained as designed
- Configure and maintain Confidential Inc’s SAP system to meet business requirements
- Worked on the Quality center and remedy to maintain and monitor the Production tickets
- Coordinate efforts with the application development team on meeting new business requirements and supporting existing functionality. This includes but is not limited to writing functional specifications and performing test activities to ensure business requirements are being met
- Working on the Cofepris project, and making sure that all the forms to in the Spanish language.
- Responsible for the configuration of the Quality management, production planning and materials management fields for the Cofepris project.
- Responsible to work with ABAP development team for sending the test data in supply chain area and resolving issues.
- Responsible for testing of the output reports in the quality management, production planning and Materials management from SAP environment.
Confidential, Corning, OHSAP PP/QM/VC Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Data Validation: Made the analysis data base for Manufacturing, Sourcing and Costing departements.
- MRP profile assignment has done according to business.
- Master data uploaded in new system using LSMW.
- Wave 3 Transformation rules from the legacy system to ECC 6.0 for Master data and documenting them in the solmon.
- Worked on ETL conversion program for the master data of the manufacturing fields.
- Worked on the transformation rules of the ETL program and Access data base.
- Worked on the testing transactions for the user.
- Assigned MRP profile for the materials in the legacy system according to Survivorship rules.
- Wrote the FS for survivorship rules for data uploading team.
- Worked on the configuration of Master recipe conversion program.
- Worked on the enhancements for the Z-transactions for the manufacturing, sourcing and costing teams for the analysis.
- Worked on the validation of material, BOM, resources, master recipe, Equipment, functional location and Quota arrangement header fields, item fields.
- Worked on the costing PV and operation PV conversion program.
- Configuration of MRP profile according to the business rule for the 6.0 system for uploading the master data.
- Responsible for solving Tickets on data migration, creating Change Request Forms, if any and documenting them in Solution Manager.
- Worked on the transformation rules in the analysis database.
- Documentation of the MRP profiles and uploading them in the solmon for the offshore team.
- Worked on count queries for materials, BOM and master recipes.
- Data cleansing- Sorted out the materials to be assigned as deletion flag.
- Made an analysis database for sourcing team, manufacturing team and costing team.
- Worked with sourcing team, regarding the required fields for the validation.
- Worked on the logic to find out the MRP profile assignment in Wave 3.
- Worked on the costing PVs and production PVs for validation.
- Made the table infrastructure for materials, BOM, MR, PV and Quota arrangement.
- Worked on the enhancements- to make the testing transactions for the user.
- Participated in OC user training of creation of the master data.
Confidential, Greensboro, NCSAP PP/QM/VC Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- SAP PP/QM Consultant in an SAP Implementation Project.
- Support of PP and QM modules and working with manufacturing to enhance processes to leverage SAP standard functionality.
- Worked on capacity planning, leveling of capacities for production order.
- Evaluation of PP manufacturing cycle from Planning/MRP and process orders. Master data set up for material master, BOM, selected standard value keys, formula set ups and control keys configuration.
- Worked on the configuration part to meet the requirements to AS-IS from the existing system.
- Configured valuation variant, costing type in costing variant.
- Configured confirmation parameters for orders, confirmation is done using time ticket/time event.
- Capacity planning created load projection reports and leveling of capacities and reporting them in both tabular form and graphical form.
- Developed test scenarios in Demand Management; PIRs for different requirement types and planning horizon.
- Worked on Functional Specifications for the RICEFW and gave it to technical team for development.
- Configured the flexible planning-information structure, set of key figures and parameters.
- Extensive enhancements in MRP plant parameters, scheduling formulas and control keys as per the Audit requirements.
- Configuration of the planning strategy 40 with the requirement type VGF, generating the planned independent requirements and customer requirements.
- Worked on Quality within-process inspection lots, created Q-info records, master inspection characteristic, inspection plans.
- Worked on creating internal number ranges maintained in the new system for planned orders, Production orders before go live.
- Preparing training material and prepare trainers (super users).
- Worked on integration with MM, SD and FI/CO.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Environment: SAP R/3 4.7
SAP PP, VC, QM Functional Consultant
- Responsible to Implement SAP PP, VC and QM for the Company.
- Responsible for creation of characteristics, class for various vacuum equipments.
- Creation of pricing rules for the various types of sales orders.
- Responsible for Data Migration and Cut-Over activities during Go-Live.
- Conducted the Variant Configuration Workshops to understand the VC Requirements and the applicability of Material Variants to the Confidential semiconductor used Configurable Machines.
- Implemented the Sales Planning and Forecasting for the Material Variants using SOP
- Involved in design and development of new Variant Configuration functionality for type matching material variants in sales order processing and introduced the Material Variant Concept to the Existing VC Business of Tennant.
- Quality Planning for Material Variant and Quality Inspection Process for Material Variant for Configurable Machines of Japan and Australia.
- Automatic Inspection lot creation Process implemented for the Material Variants
- Configured Assembly Processing to the Configurable Business for Japan and Australia.
- Presented to the Confidential Process Management, High Level Solution Design for the Planning and Execution of Configurable Machines using Material Variants.
- Configured the SAP System and made the necessary changes to reflect the New Process for the semiconductors used Configurable Machines Process.
- Developed Bill of Materials and Routings for 18 Models of Confidential stackable Machines utilizing the semiconductors and automated the Process.
- Created material variants for incorporating type matching functionality across Product lines and Serialization Done for the semiconductors based Configurable Machines
- Implemented Split Valuation to the Confidential Business, Configured the Production Order Output Control functionality. General Issues Resolved by giving the timely solution to the Business. Suggested few SAP Best Practices to the Tennant. Preparing training documentation for all levels of users in the organization and Conducted knowledge transfer sessions and presentations to users.
- Developed new characteristics, classes, Configuration profile using SAP Classification and Variant Configurations.
- Detailed SAP Solution Design Document on SAP VC to Confidential Co, Master Data Modifications Documentation.
- Configuration Documentation on Material Variants, Configuration Document on Split Valuation, Process Document of Planning and Execution of Configurable Machines, Configuration Document on Serial Number Management
- Assembly Processing Documentation for the Business, Process Automation Documentation for the Business. Training and knowledge Transfer Documentation to the Business.
Environment: SAP R/3 4.6c
SAP PP-PI Consultant
- Handled Customization and Configuration of PP-PI Material master data.
- Customized plant parameters, BOM explosion control and defining the views required.
- Provided Post Implementation support with Material Master, BOM, Production Planning, MRP and Production Control.
- Configured production scheduling profile, capacity planner, MRP types, MRP controller and Lot-sizing procedures.
- Participated in Technology review & Design review meetings.
- Configured planning strategies and requirement type, creation of MRP elements, basic and lead-time scheduling, strategy group and strategy group to MRP group assignments, define MRP controllers.
- Worked on Control Recipes simulation in Master Recipe, Control Recipe monitoring, and reporting process messages through PI sheet.
- Worked on process orders and confirmation of process orders through process messages
- Defined Control Keys, Confirmation Parameters based on different Order types for various Production Orders
- Configured Production Scheduling Profile and Scheduling Parameters for production orders
- Provided end user training for implemented workflow.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes