- 7+ years of experience in multi - national working experience involving major projects with extensive technical experience in SAP - ABAP (RICEFW) in SD, MM, PP, CRM, FICO, SM, and HR modules.
- Complete understanding and working knowledge of the full life cycle implementation of SAP R/3.
- Capable of bridging the gap between the business and technical process by fine quality inter personnel and exemplary technical skills.
- Extensive experience of working in the Logistic Modules like Materials Management, Sales and Distribution, Production Planning and Control, Quality Management, Accounting Modules like Financial Accounting and Controlling.
- Experience in developing classical, interactive reporting using ALV grid, dialog programming with data dictionary, screen painter, menu painter, creating transactions and table control BDC.
- Experience in creating and maintaining standard SAP Dictionary objects (Tables, views, data elements, domain, Lock Objects and search helps) and Function modules, function groups and include structures etc.
- Expertise in BAPI, BADI and Web interfacing using ITS, Interfaces with Legacy and other third party software with middleware.
- Extensive work on BAPI, ALE, EDI, IDOC, SAP Scripts, Module Pool, RFC, Classes, Methods, ABAP Objects, Loads, and DDIC etc.
- Expertise in Data Conversion using BDC, BAPI, LSMW (Legacy System Migration Workbench).
- Hands on experience in designing, configuring and developing outbound and inbound interfaces like RFC and IDOC’s.
- Expert in analyzing existing EDI interfaces and identify the scope of development.
- Experience in ALE configurations, creating Port Definitions, RFC destinations, creating Logical System, Partner Profile and Model views.
- Experience in implicit and explicit enhancements (SMOD, CMOD, User-Exits and BADI).
- Experience in creating and designing SMART FORMS, ADOBE FORMS as per the client requirements.
- Good experience on Object oriented programming, and Webdynpro applications.
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows 95/ 2000/ 2003/ XP, Unix
ERPs: SAP 4.7, ECC 6.0, XI/PI3.0
LANG/ TECH: ABAP/4, C, C++, JAVA, Webdynpro
DATABASES: Oracle 9i/ 10g/11g/12c, SQL
TOOLS: NWDS, InfoPak
WEB SKILLS: Java Script, HTML, XML.
CROSS APPLICATION: ALE, IDOCS, RFC, LSMW, EDI
MICROSOFT OFFICE TOOLS: Word, Excel, Microsoft outlook and PowerPoint
Confidential, Jackson, MI
SAP ABAP Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0.
- Developed reports such as Classical, Interactive for Batch Reconciliation, Batch Tracking and Recoverable Residual Material.
- Developed interactive Reports viz. Stock value list, a drill down list of Stock quantity available, Purchase Order status, Deliveries and Invoice status of Customers, Material document list.
- Developed custom Reports as per Customer requirements in the area of MM, SD, FI/CO by using ABAP/4 Programs and modifying the existing reports according to user requirements like Inventory list, Invoices blocked list, Balance sheet list, scrap analysis, Investment orders, payroll costs using FI/CO-CCA modules.
- Developed Data Dictionary Objects such as user-defined tables, Data elements and Data structures.
- Responsible for configuring the EDI process to enable the client to exchange documents with the business partners. It involved configuring the Inbound/Outbound (EDI 810, EDI 855 and EDI 840) process for EDI documents such as Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, and Request for Quotation.
- Created IDOC extensions for basic IDOC type ORDERS05 for incoming purchase order.
- Used BAPI SALESORDER CREATEFROMDAT2 to create the sales order based on the order type.
- Worked on Cross-Application techniques using ALE viz. transferred Master Data from Client to Client.
- Creation of Change pointers for the material master and updating the materials around different clients using change pointers technique of ALE.
- Developed numeric conversion programs using LSMW to load GL postings, QM defect codes.
- Handled the Data Migration of the following Customer Master, Vendor Master, Bank Accounts, Material Master, and Sales Orders and other custom applications data using BDC programs.
- Worked on Customer requirements using various User Exits and BADI’s.
- Developed User Exit to reset the arrival time when a schedule line is created for sales order processing program (SAPMV45A). Added validations to always use shipping conditions of the ship-to party for sales order processing program (SAPMV45A).
- Worked with SAP enhancements such as SAPLV01Z to modify automatic batch number.
- Implemented BADI ZL ME REQ POSTED to send an Email Notification for purchase requisition whenever a purchase requisition has been created, modified or released to the next level.
- Used SAP Scripts to modify the existing Layout Set F110 PRENUM CHCK to get the Check print program Output result according to the User requirement, Purchase Order Layout set MEDRUCK to get the Company Header and Logo, Supplier Address, delivery Address depending on shipping instructions, P.O number & Date, purchase requisition, purchase Agent, payment terms, general description, total Purchase Order value and general terms & conditions according to customer specifications.
Confidential, Livingston, CA
SAP ABAP Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Responsible for the design and development of RICEF objects including Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms.
- Developed an ALV report for legal entity reporting, which shows open line item details and summary for specified vendors, customers and GL accounts.
- Developed an ALV report of sales order data by master, order by day. The data will be downloaded into excel for copying into current three day chicken fresh, turkey tray pack and turkey fresh season planners.
- Developed a Weigh and Price Assignment report to determine whether all of the sales orders have been assigned to a weigh and price plant, whether any plus ups or order cuts have occurred, and whether the stock transport orders are in synchronization with the weigh and price assignments. The users could drilldown on sales order numbers to display transaction VA03 and on stock transport orders to display transaction ME23N.
- Developed a program for custom sales order output type ZWPI to update a custom table for each sales order item, created or changed, that meets specified requirements.
- Developed a custom table to hold the weight and price header data. Developed a custom output control requirement to determine if sales order item meets condition requirements for output type ZWPI to be generated.
- Developed a dialog module program to assign sales order quantities that are grouped by master order to plants. Developed a custom table to hold the weigh and price detail data entered via this program. The program provides functionality to execute the BCE outbound interface program and to create STO purchase orders via BAPI Sales Order method CreateFromDat2.
- Inbound interface of chicken data and turkey data from IMR planning system to APO SNP. Developed an inbound interface program to apply loss and weight distribution factors to IMR supply data and to update chicken supply quantities and weights in APO SNP using BAPI PlanningBookAPS method ChangeKeyfigureValue.
- Developed an outbound interface program to send files of master order data by plant to the legacy weigh and price scheduling systems.
- Developed an RFC function module to return MRP controller data from the R/3 system back to the APO system to update missing entries in the table.
- Updated User exit enhancement CIFMAT01 in R/3 to add customer required fields to the Core Interface for APO (CIF). Also, Updated User exit enhancement APOCF005 in APO to validate customer required fields in the Core Interface for APO (CIF).
- Modified RVORDER01 to get variant configuration data, equipment data, Sales representative’s information like email id, fax number other details based on various attributes entered in master data.
- Made use of SAP Standard Report Program RSTXLDMC to upload TIFF files (for logo) and display as Standard text.
- Modified scripts for order confirmation to list full box quantity/prices of chicken/turkey and broken box quantity/prices of chicken/turkey in separate lines for the same item for confirmed quantity with a discount.
Confidential, Franklin Lakes, NJ
SAP ABAP Technical Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Generated a report to display the details of customers belonging to a particular sales area or industry or a medical product.
- Developed a report to display the performance of a sales group in a particular sales area in a particular month and/or other criteria depending on the user’s choice in the selection screen.
- Generated basic lists and Interactive Reports for information in the SD/MM, FI modules including Sales, Billing, Purchasing, Asset Management, Account Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Goods Received, using ABAP/4 programs, Screen and Menu Painters. Used Parameters, Select-options and Match Codes to make the reports more friendly and intuitive to the user.
- Developed programs for extracting data from SAP tables (Vendor master, Purchase Orders, Invoices and remittance) to be transferred to vendors using non-SAP systems for reconciliation and their local use.
- Implemented Inbound IDoc processing modules using modules and exits to generate application data.
- Used BAPI functional modules for downloading, uploading as well as modifying the data into the SAP system based on the availability of BAPI for that particular function.
- Configured EDI environment using Message Control, Partner Profile, Port Definition, Condition Record, Configured interfaces for distributing master data such as MATMAS, CREMAS and DEBMAS by stand-alone methods and change pointer methods using ALE.
- Used LSMW for mapping fields from the legacy system and created routines for data upload using data extracts for sequential files on the application server and on the presentation server.
- Implemented both Call Transaction and Session Method of BDC accordingly, depending upon the size, type, state and need of the data, once the batch input was generated.
- Implemented user exit in SD for deleting additional information about a sales order, once a sales order is deleted. Also assigned values for new fields of sales document using user exits in MV45AFZZ.
- Used EXIT SAPMF02D 001 user exits to force the user to key in customer category/industry.
- Implemented various other user exits covering MM, SD, FI, PP and HR modules.
- Developed SAP Scripts for Purchasing (purchase Order), Shipping (Bill of Lading), Request for Quote, and Goods Received with a standard layout set as planned and designed.
- Modified and maintained SAP Scripts in all the modules by customizing Layout Sets, Page Windows, and Programs to suit the changing business requirements. Also, migrated SAP Scripts to Smart forms and modified.
- Created Smart forms for Returned Authorization Form and Performa Invoice Form. Also, migrated SAP Scripts to Smart forms and modified.
Confidential, Houston, TX
SAP ABAP Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Created several interactive reports based on end-user requirements in the areas of manufacturing, Order Promising, Delivery, Pricing, Billing, and other areas in Sales & Distribution and Supplemental execution.
- Developed a drill down report for material details - for totals and subtotals for material stock values by material group and material type for fixed assets and maintaining an asset inventory; and disposing of assets
- Developed reports in Material Master that outputs Material vaulted stock grouped by material type and Plant. The output shows Material Number, Storage Location, and Unit of Measure, and description in addition to group totals. Data was extracted from MARA, MARC, MARD, MAKT, EKKO, EKPO, MKPF, MSEG, and T001W.
- Created screens for data entry to load customer master data.
- Configured ALE for customization in the cross application component, Set up Clients and defined unique ID. Defined Logical Systems and Technical Communication Parameters. Generated Partner Profiles and Maintained Customer Distribution Models. Extensively Worked on IDOCs.
- Extensive experience at building conversion programs for SAP documents and master data including: Inventory Balances (BDC), Purchase Orders (BDC), Material Master (BDC and LSMW), Contracts (BDC), Reorder Points (LSMW), Vendors (BDC), Sales Orders (BDC) and others.
- Written BDC programs to update and change customer master data by Session method for transactions VD01 and VD02 to update KNA1 table.
- Developed a Smartform for the existing SAP Script of the Purchase Order with all the required windows including logo.
- Modification of print program (RVADIN01) and layout set (RVINVOICE01) of invoice.
- Modified the system layout set RVORDER01 for Inquiry, Quotation and Sales order to suit the client’s specified format.
Confidential, New Brunswick, NJ.
SAP ABAP Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Created an interactive report to list out all purchase orders generated in a particular period for a specific vendor and purchase order type using selection screens.
- Generated a report to display open purchase orders for the production materials.
- Developed and maintained custom Account Payable reports and assigned them new transaction code (SE93) using Dialog Programming.
- Created material wise stock overview report for drill down analysis using ALV.
- Developed a program to create an ALV report showing job, position, employee and salary data.
- Created a Module Pool Program using Screen Painter, which gives the details of the Vendor, Customer and Material in a single Transaction.
- Developed a BDC program to migrate Material Master Data (MM01) from legacy system to SAP R/3 database using Session Method.
- Developed a BDC program for Vendor Master using Batch Inputs and Sessions, which would update records in Vendor Master Table (XK02) and create new entry for Customers depending on the source data file of external system.
- Developed a data migration from Legacy System to SAP R/3 using LSMW for Open Sales Orders using VA01 and VA02 transactions.
- Created LSMW routines to migrate Maintenance Plan data from legacy data extracts into SAP.
- Used MM06E005 functional exits (EXIT SAPMM06E 012) to validate purchase orders and make it mandatory for end-users to input required fields.
- Updated HR user exit EXIT SAPFP50M 002 to correctly recalculate annual salary and wage type amounts.
- Modified User Exit on VL02N transaction to pop up warning message if loading point field is blank under certain conditions.
- Modified another User Exit on VL02N to update "Z" table when certain Dead Line Function conditions were met.
- Developed a Smart form for the existing SAP Script of the Purchase Order with all the required windows including logo.
- A copy of a standard program RFKORD50 is created to print correspondence Invoice using a SMARTFORM form.
- Modified Standard Layout of Packing List, Loading Slip and others and interfaced them with winFax to enable them to be directly transferred over a fax machine.
Jr. ABAP Programmer
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Generated a Report that displays the material stock and value in various plants and divisions.
- Generated a report that gives the material quantities return because of breakage or Expiry date or for any other reason. Developed another report that provides Zero movement material details, i.e. to get all the materials that are not dispatched in the past N number of days.
- Created a vendor Performance report that lists Vendor name, materials supplied, planned & actual delivery times, payment terms and prices.
- Created BDC for Material Master Data using transaction code MM01 for basic data view in the Materials Management Module.
- Developed BDC program for Transaction FK01to transfer vendor address in to SAP.
- User Exit in Sales Order Transaction (VA01) to check whether the quantity ordered for an ordered item is within the user limit specified or not.
- Modified the Standard Layouts (MEDRUCK and RVORDER01) for Purchase Order and Sales Order to include Company Logo, Text (Sender, Header, and Footer) and assigning the standard print page layout setting that were transported using the standard programs RSTXSCRP and RSTXR3TR.
- Modified SAP scripts of Goods Issue Note, Goods Receipt Note, Scheduling Agreement, Purchase order and delivery note.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes