- 22+ years of professional experience in IT.
- 8 years of SAP ECC and APO Implementation & Support experience.
- 14 years of domain experience in Production Planning and Plant Maintenance.
- Three successful lifecycle implementations, four supports three roll out and two development project experience.
- Thorough understanding of business processes involved.
- Ability to solve problem and innovate new processes.
- Ability to deliver high - quality configuration that meet the business needs on a timely basis.
- Experience in writing & reviewing functional specifications in manufacturing process
- In depth noledge in PI Sheets.
- Hands on experience in material availability check and supply chain planning.
- Clear cut noledge on MTO (Make to Order) and MTS (Make to stock) scenarios.
- Expert in SAP MILL product functionality.
- Implemented NF metal pricing both for customer and vendor in various projects.
- Complete noledge in Batch Management, Handling unit management.
- Configured product based product costing as well as sales order based product costing in various projects.
- Achieved success in introducing MRP as the basis of planning in all the projects I worked wif and explaining the behavior of MRP in situations and adopting and setting of master data to utilize the full potential of material requirement planning that SAP TEMPhas so meticulously programmed
- Expertise in Super BOM and Routing, Variant Class, Characteristics, Characteristics Values. Assigned Object Dependencies, Preconditions, Actions, Selection Conditions, Constraints and Procedure to Configurable Profile.
- Worked in discrete manufacturing, production process industry (PP-PI) and repetitive manufacturing environment
- Extensive experience in using, User Training, Documentation, Go live, post implementation support mainly in PP/QM including customization/configuration and Enhancement development. Generated SAP query reports and performed Data Migration using BDC and LSMW Procedure.
- Worked on sales and operations planning (S& OP) - creation of info structure, planning hierarchies, product groups, Planning Types, Macros.
- Experienced in quality certificate, catalogs, master inspection characters, dynamic modification, calibration inspections, control charts, sample management.
- Expertise in capacity planning, capacity leveling and capacity evaluations.
- Knowledge of base configuration of WM, MM, SD and CO module.
- Configured MM purchase requisition and purchase order release strategies, pricing procedure and automatic account determination.
- Worked and configured intercompany as well as inter plant stock transfer.
- Knowledge of debugging of programs.
- Experience in handling errors when processing qRFC modules during data exchange between APO and ECC systems.
- Experience on writing Test Scenario, Test Cases and defect management.
- Knowledge of characteristic propagation for multilevel BOM explosion in PPDS.
- Created integration model and transfer of master data and transactional data from ECC to APO.
- Configuration for publishing of data from APO to ECC.
- Have experience in configuring and making sap system adaptable to the interphases wif different machine soft wares as well as adaptable to the software of the different ERP system.
- Creation of partner profile for inbound and out bound idoc.
- Solving problems related to idoc.
- SAP Certification in Production Planning in 2015.
Confidential, PHILADELPHIA, PA
SAP PP/PI/QM CONSULTANT
ENVIRONMENT: ECC 6 EHP 8, AS400
- Gathering of business noledge
- Mapping the existing manufacturing process wif SAP.
- Configuration of PP/QM module and adapting the process which best suites the existing manufacturing process.
- Writing of functional spec to make the goods receipt and production confirmation process more user friendly as well as adaptable to the existing process.
- Integration of AS400(legacy system ) wif SAP through IDOC
- BOM and routing, inspection plan upload.
- User training and documentation.
- Unit testing and system integration testing and user system acceptance testing.
Confidential, ROCKY MOUNT, NC
SAP PP/PI/QM/APO/PPDS CONSULTANT
ENVIRONMENT: ECC 6 EHP 7 SCM 7 EH4
- Supporting Prysmian - Draka Elevators as an APO consultant.
- Prysmian - Draka Elevators implemented the GATP and PPDS.
- A process to plan forecast using character dependent planning (CDP) for material variants was introduced.
- For external procurement the process of system choosing the preferred vendor while proposing the purchase requisition during planning in APO was introduced.
- New process to plan wif the halp of character dependent planning at the same time using of periodic lot sizes to propose a receipt was introduced.
- Introducing new variants in the integration model to restrict auto creation of transportation lanes for one-time vendors.
- Solved problems in the scheduling of planned orders by introducing background jobs which updates planning periods in regular intervals.
- Introducing new customized scope of check, tailor made for complex business process of sales order confirmation and delivery creation.
- Creating a new process starting from creation of sales order wif configurable material and introducing object dependencies which accepts value for the component material in BOM. Combining all open sales orders which are make- to -order to a single combined production order. Creating customized transaction for new batch generation while transferring from unrestricted to sales order stock of components managed in single unit batch as well as developing customized transaction for goods receipt confirmation and goods issue for combined orders.
- Creation of new integration models
- Creation and introduction of new planning procedures for length base products
- Creation and introduction of customized heuristics to suite various business needs.
- Defining GATP for availability check wif respect to characteristic length. (Variant characteristics).
- Configuring GATP wif ECC and APO.
- Setting the configuration of checking rule checking groups to suit the needs of business.
- Setting parameters for Backorder processing in SAP APO.
- Mapping the pegged requirement in APO wif the automatic batch determination during delivery creation in ECC.
Confidential, MORGANTOWN, WV
ENVIRONMENT: ECC 6 EHP 7
- Supported day to day issues regarding PP, PI, QM, MM, PM and PP - WM.
- Developed new processes like Locking of expiring components packed in Handling Units, issuing of components through RF transactions for process orders.
- Developed upload programs like Production Time Confirmation.
- Developed reports from scratch like Material Need Report which shows the requirement by date as well the stock against that requirement, the report also proposes the batches needed to be taken wif respect to expiry date also developed Classification report where all the materials along wif their characters is captured. The report can be seen wif respect to material type,plant, material, material group, class type etc.
- Modification of reports like forecast report, report trailing material master changes, report showing the details for purchase info records, planning overview report, shelf life report, net requirement report for all the receipts per material etc.
- Modification of programs like assignment of Batch number to orders.
- Problems relating to PI Sheets, like changing of material number, getting the storage location and the quantity in the PI sheet that TEMPhas to be issued in the present operation and had been received from the previous operation. Introduction for provision of entering date of manufacturing in PI Sheet and consequently changing of the functional module for BDC to MB31 for goods receipt.
- Introduction of new destinations, process instruction category, process instructions, message category.
- Modified and developed various print programs and forms related to process orders, purchase orders.
- Developed workflow for PM notification as well as for purchasing.
- Developed a new info structure for plant.
- Extended order types for process as well as plant maintenance orders.
- Involved in meticulous testing of the reports and developments that TEMPhas been done by me.
- Effectively using the tools like BMC Remedy AR system for creating and approving of change requests for the incidents assigned. Documentum Compliance Manager 6.7 SPI for creating and approving of FSF, HP Application Lifecycle Management Quality Centre Edition 11.00 for formal testing preparation of test script, requirement as well as for approval.
- Other than supporting I was involved in rollout project in 3 MyLan plants, one in Nigeria and two in India
- As a sap pppi consultant below are the duties I performed for rollouts
- Understanding the requirements.
- Preparing the project schedule both in macro as well as in detail level.
- Proposing the solution in the form of business blue print.
- Configuration of system to meet the business need.
- Uploading of master data.
- Testing the configurations as well as the customized programs
SAP PP /PI/QM CONSULTANT
ENVIRONMENT: ECC 6 EHP 7
- Gathering noledge about the AS-IS process.
- Preparing Blue Print documents.
- Mapping planning process which includes weekly scheduling of plans, that changes frequently as well as planning for their export commitments which business plan on forecast basis. For the raw materials they plan six months before delivery and production starts three months before delivery.
- Scheduling and capacity planning for their complex process of wiring harness production which includes work centers of over more than 150 and more than 200 capacities under these work centers.
- Preparing the functional spec for customized WIP report which is valuated at every stage of production process.
- Preparing the functional spec for O.E.E and O.L.E report for all work centers.
- Preparing functional spec for customized reports that includes all the raw materials that have under gone material requirement planning. dis report includes cumulative figure of purchase requisition, purchase orders, and the stocks in different stores as well their requirement quantity till date. The report shows all the vendors related to that raw material as well as vendor part number. From dis report the user can convert the purchase requisition to purchase order individually as well as collectively for corresponding vendor according to his need.
- Preparing the functional spec for directly uploading the confirming quantities from the excel sheet so that more than one order can be confirmed wif all the operations wifout any problem and goods issue and finished product movement ca happen all at once.
- Using of capacity leveling and dispatching of operations in the planning.
- Deciding the strategy group, MRP type, and lot size. Verifying the combining of make to stock and make to order situation.
ENVIRONMENT: SAP ECC6 EHP7
- Developed and designed MyAgri process which maps the agricultural process in SAP.
- Creation of PP PI master data - Resources, Master Recipes.
- Configuration of process instruction categories wif instruction type 1 to suit the parameters of agricultural process.
- Configuration of process instruction categories to perform the goods movement for each and every phase, as well as confirmation of phases through PI Sheets.
- Different activities of the agricultural process like controlling of temperature, spraying of water and pesticides was configured wif the PI sheets
- Configuration of BOM in a way that space for the plants will be reserved depending on the time as they grow.
- Adaptation of gross requirement planning as the strategy which suited best for the agricultural process.
- Configuration of long term planning to check the space availability for the new orders.
- Specifications for the Web based application to give the visual effect of the availability of space and location of space for different orders.
ENVIRONMENT: SAP ECC6 EHP7
- Introduced NF metal functionality that SAP provides.
- Created master data for NF metals.
- Maintaining of NF key and rates.
- Determination of rates at header level as well at item level.
- Customization of routines and programs to suit client business needs
ENVIRONMENT: SAP ECC6 EHP7
- Took part in new process development for make to order and make to stock scenario.
- Day to day support to End Users.
- Writing of functional specifications for the gaps like changing the capacity of work centers to meet the demands of the customers, automatic changing of requirement type in sales order at the time of posting of finished goods from production order to accommodate make to order in make to stock scenario according to customer demand and accordingly modifying the MRP process to accommodate dis change of requirement type.
- Creation of class, characteristics, configuration profile object dependencies for variant configuration.
- Writing of functional spec for new reports as well as modification of reports.
Confidential, STATESVILLE, NC
SAP PP/PI/QMDURATION: SEP 2010 TO FEB 2011
ENVIRONMENT: SAP ECC6 EHP7
- Responsible for implementation of PP - PI and QM module according to the client requirements.
- Prepared the control recipes for their products which include extrusion from inorganic chemicals to variety of cutting sizes according to the customer requirement.
- Developing the process of optimum utilization of jumbo rolls to be slitted into narrow reels according to the customer requirements.
- Did the configuration for variants of product that includes the width, length, gsm, texture, color, printing design, etc.
- Prepared the functional spec for assigning the different production orders that belong to same cutting size, same length, and same color.
- Prepared the functional spec for running of the confirmations every day at certain point of time in background.
- Configured their process wif handling unit number generation as soon the finished goods are received in store after production.
- Developed the strategy for make to order along wif stocks for the same product to be taken care while planning - during MRP run.
- Prepared the customized planning table where all the finished product that have undergone planning run can be viewed and those planned orders generated can be converted to production orders from the planning table all at once
ENVIRONMENT: SAP ECC6 EHP7
- Involved in understanding of existing business practices and documenting client’s business processes accordingly.
- Study and analyze the workflow to design solutions (As-Is and To-Be Analysis).
- Conduct gap analysis, assess scope of studies & suggest solutions through ERP.
- Responsible for Baseline configurations and Customization.
- Worked on master data, order BOMs, Material requirements planning, and shop floor control.
- Preparation of Integration testing plan/ result recording.
- Preparation of Unit testing of SAP-PP/QM Functionalities.
- Documented End user manuals and training materials.
- Conducted End User training on the PP module.
- Functional specifications for custom programs for running MRP according to the client’s need.