- Overall 6+ year’s experience asSAPSDFunctional Consultant.
- Full life cycleSAPOrder to Cash (OTC) implementation experience and production support projects including Data collection, Gap Analysis, Business Blueprint, Legacy System Conversion, Realization, Testing, Final Preparation, Go - Live and Support, Training and Documentation.
- Experience in integratingSAPSDwith LE, WM, MM and HR modules.
- ImplementedSAPin the Manufacturing, Trading, and Retail industries.
- Experience in user training at client place after post go-live, Unit test Scenario preparation, Integration testing, User testing and documentation.
- Understanding of business processes in Sales and distribution and Customer Service activity
- Expertise in Implementing, Customizing, IMG Configuration, Analysis, Application Design, Testing, User Training, Support inSDmodule and expertise in integration of MM, WM, FI/CO, PP modules.
- Provided Production Support and Maintenance ofSAPSD, LE, MM, PP and VC by resolving defects, solving end user problems and answering module-related questions.
- Data Migration: Expertise in migrating and converting data from legacy system toSAPusing LSMW.
- Billing expertise which included configuring order-related and delivery-related invoices, credit memos, debit memos, Intercompany billing process, Billing plans (Periodic, Milestone), Revenue Account reconciliation and Rebate Agreements.
- Hands on Experience in Revenue Recognition.
- Experience in the configuration of basic functions that included partner determination, output determination (Exchange Servers, Smart Forms, and Fax Viewer) Incompletion log, Copy Control, Material Determination, Text determination, Account determination, material substitution, free goods determination, Credit Management, Payment (credit card) processing.
- Proficient in Delivery processing configuration and customization including picking, packing, PGI, PGR, route determination, shipping point determination, delivery due list, delivery blocks
- Working knowledge in EDI/IDOC, ALE, BDC and BAPI also Exposure in IDOC related testing
- Working Functional specifications, Test Scripts, performing Unit testing, Integration testing, UAT, testing scenarios, creating training material, conducting end users training and conducting workshop in Sales order processing, Pricing, Delivery and Billing.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with proven abilities in resolving complex functional issues.
ERP Systems: ECC 6.0, SAP 4.7/ 4.6
SD: Inquiry, Quotation, Sales Orders, Shipping, Delivery, Billing, third party orders, consignments, returns, subsequent free of charge deliveries, credit/ debit memo.
MM: Material Master, Purchase orders, Goods receipt and Invoice Verification
FI/CO: Dunning, Customer Account Statements, Vendor Invoices, Checks, Cross-functional accounting processes.
ABAP Skills: routines, debugging, userexits, BADIs and BAPIs
Operating system: MS-Windows Server Family (NT/2000/2003/XP/7), Mac OS X and later, DOS, Linux and UNIX.
Project Management: MS Office, Visio 2000, MS Outlook
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
SAP SD functional consultant
- Worked on business process validation, design functional Specification, developed Process flow design & providing customer service and backend support for a smooth flow of operations.
- Invoved in Order process for EMEA transmission.
- Woked on project requirements in the areas of sales, distribution, and related data
- Worked with business leads to translate desired capabilities and process changes into recommended solutions to improve business practices via existing SAP SD functionality.
- Worked on Route determination that includes modes of transport, shipment types, routes and stages, transportation connection points and transportation groups.
- Configured Delivery Tolerances for materials received from the vendors.
- Set up SAP WM configuration for the new warehouse structure using automatic placement and picking strategies.
- Proficient in AFS specific master data management including AFS Material Master, AFS Grid Master season, collection theme combination.
- Proficient in AFS Order/Contract Processing with Customer Credit Check.
- Assist end-users with identifying & resolving technical issues
- Worked in the areas of sales, shipping, transportation, billing, SD/FI integration, pricing, output Determination, reports, programs etc.
- Change request integration, a BioTechnology company. Focused on requirements gathering for functional design as well as configuration and end-end process.
- Analyze and get solution to Issues related to Storage location SAP is not determining the correct SLOC and Batch for the delivery.
- Demonstrated SAP S4 HANA Implementation using Activate Methodology.
- Configure the software to business requirements. Design and develop the SAP S/4-system in a project team, supported by experts.
- Defined and assigned MM organization structures at plant level functions, purchase organization, storage location, Warehouse.
- Supported and trained the User at Production plant on Report generated which is developed according to Functional specification Document and business requirement.
- Configure new Shipping Point determinations and Loading Groups settings in ERP
- Configure and Assign the new Storage locations and providing Configuration Spec Document.
- Preparing the test scripts for the business processes and test the developed report in Quality to solve the issues.
- Solving the Shipping Invoices which has Transfer Price Issues.
- Validate Master Data in Training Environment for End users training.
- Involved inSD/LE/MM/PP integration testing and configuration.
Confidential, Saint Paul, MN
SAP SD/Vertex functional consultant
- Provided Level 2 Production Support resolving issues, questions, and requests from end users and managers related to Configuration, Integration, and Training.
- Involved in various business meetings to analyze and document the business requirements related to Supply Chain Management.
- Defined and designed Order to Cash inter-company business process.
- Supported various issues on Sales order, Customer, Material, output, material determination, free goods, Item proposal, Item category, schedule line category, Pricing procedure, Contracts, Delivery, Picking, packing, BOM, Batch management, shipping & Transport.
- RedirectedSD (Order-to-Cash/Quote to Cash)andMM-PU (Purchase-to-Pay/Order to Pay)master data links toVertex
- Generation ofVertex Register Reportsfor detail and totals fortaxes, taxable sales, andexempt salessequenced bystate, county, city, and district taxesfor the required billing period.
- Work and Support on various Sales order i.e. Discreet Orders, Scheduling Agreement and JIT customers.
- Objects handled include Forms, Interfaces, Reports & Enhancements for MM & WM including RF.
- Solve day to day issue to perform GAP analysis and fill up GAPS of Inventory any Handling Unit (HU).
- Work on Outbound Delivery processing, Picking, Goods Issue, Bill of Landing and Ware house Management and also worked on Material Listing and Transfer of Requirement, Pro forma Invoices, controlling transportation processing.
- Mapping of Organization Product codes withVertexproduct codes usingVertex Taxability Mapping Tool (TMT)forquicker handlingofstate-based product exceptions.
- Provide support for Warehouse Management integration withMM/SD areas.
- Created and tested pallet labels for each line item.
- Responsible for resolving all issues of users on a daily and priority basis in SD/AFS/LE area.
- Order to Cash Process SD For AFS Industry.
- Demonstrated solution and developed it for Pallet labeling in the Warehouses.
- Supported the Data migration team for developing programs for migrating the Inventory with handling Units Taking OLD PALLET ID into consideration.
- Provided Solution for the Inventory Migration into the Storage bin level.
- Supported Data team for effectively loading Warehouse Master Data.
- Maintained default values for HU inbound delivery and assigned delivery types to the Item categories.
- Worked on units of measure, Special Stock, Consignment, Material Storage, Movements, and Transfer Posting.
- Coordinating with Offshore on daily basis for meeting the deliverables.
Confidential, SEATTLE, WA
SAP SD functional consultant
- Worked as part of Tier 3 production support team to handle day-to-day critical tickets
- Resolved the issues related to pricing and streamlined the processes involved.
- Monitored the day-to-day jobs to make sure that system health is up to the mark
- Configured output determination for advance shipment notification, delivery note, shipping label and shipping instruction using condition techniques
- Configuration of Route and maintaining the Route determination. Configured the delivery processing, picking, packing and Goods issue functions
- Shipping and Transportation including Delivery Processing, delivery types and item categories, picking and interface with warehouse management and goods issue, scheduling, Routing and Route Determination, controlling transportation processing.
- Configured Route determination that includes modes of transport, shipment types, routes and stages, transportation connection points and transportation groups
- Involved in the configuration of Logistics Execution shipping by defining the basic functions like shipping points, shipping conditions, loading groups, Transportation groups. Maintaining the Proposed Shipping points
- Preparation of training material and training core team, power user and end user
- Analyzed the problem to provide solutions to the user generated error and incidents.
- Analyzed the incident tickets and provide permanent solutions.
SAP SD/LE functional consultant
- Performed pre-implementation business process mapping, post go-live and end-user training worked extensively on product allocation, batch management, RICEF object development. Consignment management (issue, return, fill-up, pick-up), output configuration, condition exclusions, batch job configurations, IDOCS, inter-company processes.
- Determine Picking location and confirmation requirement
- Packing and handling unit creation
- Data migration from legacy to SAP, customer master, material master, opens sales order, pricing, customer material info records.
- Cutover strategy, plan and execution.
- Batch job and variant creation, sequence, monitoring.
- Design implementation of communication method like email and print output to end customer and internal use.
- Supporting all purchasing (and all the master data around Purchasing) and Inventory management activities
- End-user training and training documentation
- Involved in Technical upgrade project from 4.7C to ECC 6.0, which involved testing of all sales scenarios and reports.
- Configured order processing procedures and also configured order types for customer inquiry, customer quotation, sales orders, delivery orders, and billing documents.
- Designed, configured, and tested enhancements for customer returns and pricing procedures.
- Worked on configuring route determination process.
- Worked extensively on inter-company stock transfer orders and configured transfer requirement classes and types for ATP.