- SAP BI consultant with more than 7 years of professional experience, which includes more than 7 years in SAP BI 7.0. Involved in two life cycle implementations involving design and development of BW objects, transformations, and loading.
- Business Content configuration, Capacity Planning and Sizing using SAP ASAP methodologies. Have good functional knowledge of SAP R/3 application areas like COPA, FI AR, AP, and GL.
- SAP/BI 7.0 data modeling, Performance tuning, PSA deletions, DSO and data modeling, info catalogs, info objects, creating info cubes, extractions, transformation and loading of data(ETL). Data Loading and mapping. Defining dimension tables Key figures and characteristics
- Configure the FI/CO module along with IMG customizations blue printing and organizational structure
- Published a manual on the step - by-step configuration process of FICO module full life cycle implementation.
- Configure Company Codes, Chart of Accounts, Fiscal Year Variants, and Credit Control Area
- Define Master Records for G/L, A/R and A/P
- Configure the payment program for automatic payment to vendor
- Establish chart of account, creating invoices and posting parking and reversing documents to the general ledger
- Generating customize financial reports after full life cycle implementation
- SAP BI Developer 7.0 and FICO IMG Customizations GL
- AP Recon accounts
- Creating Documents with Business Objects Web Intelligence XI
- Xcelsius dashboards
- Team Leader and Project Management
- Functional consultant
SAP FICO Analysis
- Required to assist with the implementation of legacy to SAP FICO upgrade.
- Required to configured AR/AP and GL accounts test by posting parking and reversing documents to the general ledger.
- Set up reconciliation accounts as well as account assignment model
- Set up customer master records as well as vendor master records
- Posting customer and vendor invoices
- Established cash discount accounts and payment tolerences
- Set up the configuration of Automatic Payment
- Recently finished writing my self-published book on the Step-by-Step Configuration process of the FI/CO module with video tutorials.
- Developed course curriculum required to write test and configure FI/CO from start to finish with video samples of the process.
- Established blue printing examples. Chart of account, GL Posting, AR/AP sub ledgers
- Posting parking and reversing as well as discounts. Set up Recurring payments and account assignment models
- Created customer and vendor master records, Define tolerance groups and number ranges
- Set up house banks and configured financial statement versions
- Configuration of Controlling area
SAP FICO Analysis
- Assisted with the implementation of the FI and CO module
- Involved with development, user acceptance and production installs
- Conducted blue printing and planning
- Established the chart of accounts and made sure account could write to the GL
- Tested invoices and established user discounts. Conducted profitability analysis using COPA
- Created tolerance groups for vendors and employees
- Created vendor and customer master data
- Conducted posting parking and reversing document to the GL
- Established recurring entries
- Account assignment models
- Posting invoices and clearing invoices
- Running reports
- Configured Financial statement versions and execution of version
SAP FICO Analysis Analytics and Information Management
- Created company and assigned to company code
- Set up fiscal year Variant to company code
- Established posting periods
- Defined Tolerance for employees
- Set up expense and revenue accounts
- Set up field status variants
- Conducted COPA deployment
Author and trainer
- Published two book on SAP FICO step by step configurations and Data modeling and Data extractors
- Created social networking site for SAP industry professionals
- Promoting book publication and networking site
- Provided online training to users looking to learn SAP Business Intelligence
- Mentor new users on both modules FICO and BI/BW
- Train users on data modeling in Net weaver 7.0
- Provided training in ECC 6.0 (Blue printing and configuration of company code, chart of accounts, posting, parking and reversing documents to the GL as well as ad hoc reporting and financial statements
SAP FICO and BI/BW
- Performed data modeling, installation of business content.
- Data extractions and process chains responsible for monitoring data loads, repairing broken process chains and making modification to info cubes.
- Require to maintain BEx reports and user enhancements.
- Manage PSA data deletion for space recovery.
- Adjust Hierarchy structure changes and ensure the changes are reflected in BW reports.
- Conduct production install request and ensure transports request is tested on development and QA before moved into production.
- Replicate data and make sure the reports are generating the current data for daily reports.
- Monitor (Sales, Purchasing, inventory, and financial cubes for functionality.
- Perform production install requests.
SAP Applications Consultant
Environment: SAP BI 7.0, SAP R/3, FI CO, CO-PA, Business Objects XI, Xcelsius dashboards.
- Involved in design, development, and implementation of SAP BI/BW applications.
- Experience in leading technical/functional team for technical realization of BI solution.
- 2 full life cycle implementation, data extractions for Sales and Distribution, created reports for sales analysis and product evaluations.
- BI 7.0
- Requirements Gathering, GAP Analysis.
- Expertise in extractions from SD using LO Cockpit, CO-PA, FI AR, and AP.
- Data loading from the flat files and non SAP data sources.
- Configuring Dimension table and Star Schema for SD, FI, and CO data extractions and info cubes.
- Created document using Business objects XI and Xcelsius dashboards.
- Set up the Validations and Substitutions for G/L postings.
- Configure the payment program for automatic payment to vendors.
- Configure the terms of payment and dunning program for A/R.
- Configure the interest calculation on unpaid invoices.
- Configure the Employee Tolerance groups for clearing against a customer account.
- Maintain Tax Codes for US Jurisdictions
- Customize accounting transactions for G/L, A/P, and A/R such as Account.
- Set up the integration of MM and SD modules with G/L.
- Performed User acceptance testing.
SAP Applications Consultant
Environment: SAP BI 7.0, BEx Analyzer, SAP R/3
- Gathered requirements from functional team.
- Completed full life cycle implementation, focusing on extraction, transformation and Loading of data (ETL) from Flat files, Lotus notes and Open Text.
- Conducted extractions from ECC and BI contents.
- Extraction from Sales and Distributions for product analysis.
- Experience in creating Views, Data Sources in SAP R/3.
- Experience in creating Info Package to create Process chains and Scheduling of data loading with Full/Initialization/Delta upload method.
- Designed queries in BEx Query Designer and created workbooks in the BEx Analyzer using conditions, structures, calculated and restricted key figures, character variables, formula variables and text variables.
- Experience in Reporting Agent & Web reporting/publishing using Web Application Designer.
- Expertise in Data Modeling using Entity Relationship (ER), Multi Dimensional/Star Schema and Extended Star Schema models. Strong knowledge of SAP BW architecture and SAP BW data model Extraction from CO-PA
Environment: SAP BW 3.0, BEx Analyzer, SAP R/3, FI CO
- Requirements analysis and data warehousing.
- Lead a team of technical/functional consultants for implementing the SAP BI solution and migration.
- Gathered requirements from functional users in Sales and Purchasing for cross functional analysis.
- Defined work packages and technical specifications for design, development, testing and roll-out.
- Monitored the development of data model to satisfy the various functional requirements by implementing queries and cubes using business content. The main cubes developed are Customer (0SD C01), Sales Overview (0SD C03), Delivery Service (0SD C04), Purchasing Data (0PUR C01) and Vendor Evaluation (0PUR C02).
- Worked with functional consultant for mapping the source data (R3/non R3) to target Data Sources in BI.
- Conducted Inventory management to determine product on hands, and replenishment needs.
- Created overview of different delta and data staging source systems.
- Establish process chain management.