- 12 Years of Business & Management Consulting experience with ERP Business Transformation Programs.
- Well rounded SAP P2P / FICO practitioner with PMO experiences managing complex projects.
- Proficient in Business process optimization to increase operational efficiencies and cost benefits.
- Strong experience implementing ERP Business solution to Manufacturing,
- Aerospace & Defense, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Banking, Consulting Firms. AFS, Telecom and Services.
- Proficient in SAP IS Oil and Gas implementations. Strong experience implementing IS OIL. Broad knowledge of the SAP IS - oil Solution and deep industry experience in Upstream Operations, Upstream Accounting, PRA, Tax and Royalty, Check Write, Production and Contract Allocation, Ownership, Revenue and Valuation and Joint venture Accounting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation and meeting facilitation, excellent analytical and conceptual skills.
- Excelled in Software Development & ERP implementation methodologies (ASAP, Agile etc)
- Strong experience with Requirement gathering, Designing, Data Conversion & Testing strategies.
- S4 HANA (1610) PoC performed on newly acquired business entity.
- Experience in SAP RAR (Revenue Recognition) IFRS 15, IFRS 16 (Lease Accounting).
SAP FICO Consultant
- Responsible for the Data migration Activities of FI Objects (GL, AP, IC, Fixed Assets).
- Responsible to all Tax configuration and integration for US, Europe and APOC company codes.
- Responsible for the build and execution of the COPA interfaces for Revenue Adjustments and Freight Processes.
- Implementation of SAP RAR 1.2. Defined POB Structures to identify separate performance obligations.
- Conducted workshop on SAP Simple Finance (sFin) and documented the impact analysis on migrating existing Classic Finance to Simple Finance.
- Prototyped the test system to make sure the all the existing functionalities are working as expected after removing indexed and aggregate tables and replaced with HANA CDS views.
- Designed / Prototyped data modeling in HANA studio for featured custom reports.
Confidential, Durham, NH
SAP FICO FIXED Assets Lead
- Fixed Assets Revaluation for all US and Netherlands Company Codes.
- Lead Business User Workshop to define Business Process Procedures.
- Gathered high-level financial information requirements and translated these requirements into an appropriate SAP financial hierarchy (enterprise model).
- Responsible for the Data conversions activities for all Finance master data and transactional data.
- Responsible for drafting functional specifications for all custom objects (reports, interfaces, forms and enhancements)
- Responsible for all the Fixed Assets, GL and Tax configuration, Data Migration, UAT and end user training.
SAP FICO Lead
- Responsible for the end to end implementation of SAP Banking/ In House Cash, EBS and Lockbox.
- Responsible for the functional aspects of the project, starting from blue print, realization, testing, cutover and go-live.
SAP FICO / Fixed Assets Lead Consultant
- Responsible for the end to end implementation of SAP FICO (New GL, AP, AR, Banking, Fixed Assets, Vertex (Taxes), Cost Center Accounting, PS and CO-PA) with PP/MM/SD integration.
- Responsible for the functional aspects of the project for Finance, starting from blue print, realization, testing, cutover and go-live.
SAP FI Lead
- End to end implementation of EBS, PMW and In-House Cash for US and Canadian company Codes. End user training included.
- Configuration and implementation of payment medium workbench for Canadian company codes to process checks, wires and ACH payments.
- Implementation of In-House Cash and EBS
- Resolved Production support tickets on a daily basis.
SAP FICO Banking Lead Consultant
- Responsible for the Fixed Assets revaluation for all US and Netherlands Company Codes.
- Lead Business User workshops to define Business Procedures.
- Responsible for Data Conversion Activities for all Fixed Assets master data and transactional data.
- End to end implementation of - Domestic/ International ACH/ SEPA, SWIFT Payments for US and European Company Codes.
SAP FI Tax/ Fixed Assets Lead Consultant
- Worked with the client SMEs to determine the business requirements to develop appropriate work plans for the implementation of IS Oil - Upstream and Downstream processes. (PRA, Joint Venture Accounting, Hydrocarbon component, Excise duty)
- Responsible for the Tax Configuration and integration of SABRIX for all the company codes across US, Latin America, Asia Pacific and Europe.
- Responsible for the realization and the data migration aspects of the project which included both onsite and offshore model.
Sr. SAP FICO Consultant
- SAP ECC Implementation for entities across US/ MX and Latin America. The implementation was a template based implementation using SAP Best Practice.
- Responsible for the end to end implementation of SAP FICO which included New GL, AP, AR, Banking, Fixed Assets and Controlling.
Sr. SAP Fixed Assets Consultant
- SAP ECC Full Life Cycle implementation with integration to Asset LifeCycle Accounting and Asset Retirement Obligation (FERC Accounting).
- Lead the team in Project Planning for ASAP Road Map including the procedures of Pre- Project Preparation, Blueprinting, Realization, Go-Live and Support, User training and Documentation.
- Responsible for implementing Fixed Assets in the ISU environment.
SAP Fixed Assets Lead Consultant
- Served as the Project Lead and the SAP Functional SME for the project.
- Responsible for the technical and the administrative (PMO) aspects of the project that included the RFP, Budgeting, Scope Management, Blue Print, Realization, Testing, Data Migration and post go-live support.
- Responsible for the testing and configuration of the upstream component (PRA) for - Joint Venture Accounting, Ownership, Production, Contract Allocation, Payments and Check Write, Tax, Revenue and Valuation.
SAP FI/ Fixed Assets Lead Consultant
- Responsible for the end to end implementation of Fixed Assets.
- Responsible for coordinating the project activities with the Fixed Assets team which included the business SMEs, onsite consultants and the technical offshore team.
SAP P2P/ OTC Consultant
- Designed the To-Be Process for AP/AR and TR with functionalities including liquidity forecast configured functionalities such as central external payment using the SAP In-House cash application. In-House Cash Central Payment functionality.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of the P2P and OTC processes.
SAP Tax Lead
- Responsible for implementing the SAP Tax project with integration to Vertex. Lead a team of 4 consultants (Business / Technical).
- Responsible for all the functional and technical aspects for integrating Vertex with an existing ECC system.
SAP P2P/ OTC Consultant
- Provided leadership to the project teams that were part of the migration.
- Developed work plans and coordinated the activities with the onsite/ offshore teams.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of the AP and AR processes.
SAP FI Treasury Lead
- Complete ownership of the Design & Development of SAP FI-Banking Interface Project.
- Responsible for managing all the bank interfaces relevant for 50 countries such as US, UK, Spain, France, Mexico, Italy, Hongkong etc. Cash management 2. In-House Cash Central Payment functionality
- Managing client and stake holder relationships Confidential project level. Responsible for the project scope, schedule, work plan and change management.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of SAP Banking and Treasury.
SAP FICO/ JVA/ PRA Consultant
- Involved in Project Planning for ASAP Road Map including the procedures of Realization, Go-Live and Support, User training and Documentation for the implementation of SAP PRA and JVA within the IS Oil and Gas component (upstream).
- Assisted with the upgrade from SAP ECC 5.0 to 6.0. Provided help with test plan and test script development (in the areas of FI, CO and EC-CS), test execution, and issues resolution.
- Maintained documentation, including solution, BPP, configuration, functional specification, and test scripts Responsible for functional specification for Conversion, Interfaces, Reports, Forms. Prepared End-user Training Manuals
- FICO Lead for Production Support and Maintainence releases. Involved in Phase 3 and Phase 4 implementaion releases.
SAP FICO Consultant
- Engaged as part of the SAP Finance team to complete the end to end implementation of GL, AP, AR and Fixed Assets.
- Responsible for all the Data Migration activities and End user training.