- Sr SAP SCM Consultant with over 8+ years of experience in SAP R/3, ECC Business Process Analysis and Systems Integration. Multiple parallel implementation experience specializing in Sales and distribution, Materials Management, FICO.
- Configuration Expertise in Complete Order to Cash Cycle (OTC), which involves different Sales order types.
- Expertise in customizing different Sales Order types such as Standard sales order, Rush sales order, Cash sales order, Return sales order, Consignment order, Credit memo request & Debit memo request.
- Expertise in Configuration of Item Categories & Schedule Lines.
- Expertise in Configuration of Copy Control - Sales Document to Sales Document, Sales Document to Delivery Document, Delivery Document to Billing Document.
- Extensive experience in cross-functional integration with FI, MM,PP.
- Functional expertise in Pre-sales activities such as Inquiry, Quotation and Contracts and Expertise in Configuration of basic functions - Partner function determination, output determination, text determination, account determination, Availability check, Material Determination, Listing/Exclusion technique, Free Goods.
- Expertise in Pricing - Configuration of Condition Tables, Access Sequences, Condition Types, Determining and Maintaining Pricing Procedure, Creation of Condition Records.
- Worked on Debit Memo & Credit Memo Process, Returns Process, Stock Transport Order, Intercompany Stock Transfer Process, Consignment Process, Free Goods, make to Order Process, Third Party sale.
- Worked on Scheduling agreements, Quantity contracts, Values Contracts.
- Configured different Billing Documents Types such as Normal Invoice, debit memo invoice, credit memo invoice, credit for return invoice, Expert in integrating billing to Accounting - account determination.
- Worked on Rebates, Revenue Recognition, Billing Plan.
- Credit Management: Sound knowledge in the configuration of Credit Control Area, Risk Categories and Credit Groups. Experience of customizing Dynamic credit check process and maintaining Credit limit for customers.
- Sound Knowledge of Variant Configuration and Expert in the customization of customer master data.
- Worked on Idocs - 810 (Invoice Outbound), EDI 855 (Order Acknowledgement Outbound). Worked on Idoc transactions - WE02, WE20, WE19
- Good knowledge ofPP-PI, Master recipes, PI sheets and Strong Cross Functional Experience with integration of Production Planning (PP), Material Management and Warehouse Management functionalities.
- Implemented Capacity Scheduling, Capacity planning, Long Term Planning, Sales & Operation Planning.
Sr SAP SD/PP Consultant
- Involved in Full Cycle implementation using ASAP Methodology: Project Preparation, Business Blueprint, Realization, Final Preparation, Go Live & Support.
- Wrote Blueprint Phase Documentation and completed configuration during Realization Phase.
- Involved in P2P Process like MTS, MTO, GPD, etc. with the integration of Taxing, FI, MM.
- Worked specially on Purchase Orders, Purchase Requisitions, Materia Master, Pricing Procedures, and Scheduling Agreements.
- Configured and Involved in Automatic procedures for Payment program and Netting payment, MT940 configuration. DMEE configuration. ACH configuration. SEPA configuration.
- Created new output type, access sequence and maintained condition records as per the business requirement.
- Created new Sales documents by copying the standard doc types, defined rules for item category determinations, assigned documents to sales area for proper functioning.
- Coordinated with technical team for copy control routine creation and user exits to meet special pricing needs and exclusive division determination for new business units.
- Responsible for implementing EDI-based solutions with principle customer.
- Worked on tracking, analyzing, review and comparison of defects using HPQC.
- Created multiple batch search strategies as per the business requirements to accommodate Customer Specific Batch Selection in the Production Orders.
- Prepared Demo Scenarios on the usage of Inspection Plans, Quality Notifications, Return to Vendor processes to the business users which resulted in the elimination of a legacy quality application
- Worked with BW development team to develop BOBJ reports on Inventory and Sales Analysis.
- Worked with developers to create the Multi -Level availability check report that is used by Customer Service and the Planning.
- Configured Custom Availability Check rules to suit the business needs.
- Configured subcontracting Production Orders and Trained Business users (Mexico and North America) on MRP/MPS Parameters and the impact of the parameters on the business processes.
- Configured Capacity Evaluation profiles. Trained users on Capacity evaluation table.
- Scheduled Background jobs to Auto UD on in process inspections, and Auto TECO production orders.
- Completed unit testing, system testing, integration testing, regression testing, and application testing
- Tested OTC transactions for field errors and missing data inSAPstandard programs. And tested all the custom programs, modified the field changes and enhanced the customized programs.
- Worked extensively in testing Sales and Distribution, Master Data, Customer Classifications, Contracts, Agreements, Document Types, Pricing, Pricing Determination, Tax Determination, Availability Checking, Item Category Determination, Shipping, Billing, Returns, and Partner Determination
- Prepared Test Plan for UAT testing and helped the end-users to perform UAT testing.
- Acted as the intermediary analyst between software developers and end-user for translating the business users' requirements to technical specifications.
- Acted as liaison with client for troubleshooting. Investigated, analyzed, and solved software problems and mapped client business requirements, processes and objectives.
- Mapped current state to future state, developed test scenarios, conversion/Interfaces/validation plans, cutover, end user training and post go-live production support.
SAP SD/MM/PP Consultant
- Involved in Implementation, Support and Enhancements.
- Worked on different phases of implementation from development of Business Blueprint, As-Is study, To-Be analysis (Workshops), GAP analysis, Post Implementation support, End User training and GO LIVE
- Configured the Enterprise Structure forSDincluding Sales Organization, Distribution Channel and Division.
- Configuration of the Sales offices, Sales groups and setting up the Sales Areas.
- Configuration of Route and maintaining the Route determination. Configured the delivery processing, picking, packing and Goods issue functions.
- Worked on Invoice Lists for each Billing Type created and maintained the Output for Invoice Lists.
- Maintenance of Copying Control for Billing documents and defined the blocking reasons for billing.
- Configured order types, item categories, delivery types and billing documents. Designed collective billing process, OTC (Order to Cash) scenario and scheduled jobs.
- Involved in Order Management: Configured Third party Orders, Stock transport orders, Inter-company Sales Orders, Returns (Credit Memo Request &Debit Memo Request) Contracts, Schedule Agreements, and Consignment Process.
- Configured Billing Document Types: Deliveries related Billing, Periodic and Milestone Billing, Collective Processing of Billing Documents, Individual Invoices, Collective Invoice, Invoice Splits, Invoice Lists Billing Plans.
- Configured and customized exclusive Pricing Procedures with Price, Costs, Surcharges, Discount, Freight, Profit Margin using Condition Technique, VOFM routines, conversions.
- Generated mapping documents betweenSAPfor EDI transactions (both inbound and outbound), Partner determination and Output Determination, Creation of Partner Profiles, IDOC extensions and IDOC types, verification of outbound IDOC and of inbound IDOC, ALE, Workflow basics and User-Exits.
- Configured the availability check and transfer of requirements.
- MaintainedSDrevenue account determination, created new master data for customer account group and material account group.
- Configuration of the PS module from scratch which involves: settlement profile, Budget profile, Investment profile, Master data creation like work centers, CO master data, asset master data, reporting and month end process.
- CustomizedPPin the following areas: Material Master, BOM, Work Centers, and Routings.
- Responsible to configureSAPin MM/PPto accommodate design requirements including procurement and manufacturing processes.
- ConfigureSAPMaterials Management (MM), Production (PP, SOP, MRP) and Controlling(CO)
- To support new costing, material planning and hardware order fulfillment processes
- In Material Management (MM) Inventory Postings, Stock Availability, Outside processing, Integration to WM.
- Extensively worked on PM and MM Unit testing, UAT, regression and Integration testing.
- Maintain CIF Integration Model for Master & Transaction Data. Transfer between ECC & APO.
- Ensuring Data Continuity & Quality between APO & ECC using the CIF functionality.
- Resolve ATP confirmation error on exception workbench for sales order in different error in ATP check & exception contract.
- Understanding the entire supply chain configuration currently implemented in theSAPSCM environment and suggesting changes in business process/ master data/ batch jobs.
- Resolve ATP confirmation errors on exception workbench for sales orders in different errors in ATP check and exception contract.
- Defined Work Center categories, capacity categories, shift sequence and period pattern keys for estimating available capacity, work center formula and key for performance efficiency rate for costing.
- Execute upload and test the data accuracy as per defined procedure.
- Worked on HPQC and Defect life cycle management process while tracking defects and maintaining the requirement traceability matrix
- Developed and created Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scenarios
- Designed and developed Test Scripts for Manual Testing of all the modules.
- Conducted Integration testing for Purchase Orders, Movement types, Third party Orders, Accounts receivables, Deliveries, Billing, and Shipping.
- Performed multiple Units Testing and Integration Testing and raise SAP bug fix issue via OSS message in Service Market place.
- Designed and tested for custom designed sales document type's functionality.
- Tested outbound deliveries functionality. Tested integrity of warehouse stock after goods issue posted.
- Worked with User Acceptance Test. Manually checked the interface betweenSAPmodules.
- Testing the inbound and outbound interfaces related to Logistics modules from legacy systems toSAP
- Coordinated cross-functional teams throughout the organization to identify and assess system issue influencing multiple departments. Prepared End User Training & Documentation material
SAP SD/PP/FI Functional Consultant
- Participated in design discussions to understand new business process requirements for the rollout entity.
- Configured enterprise structure related to SD and LE module for the rollout country.
- Project scope involved in design, configuration, testing, go-live and bubble support.
- Configured relevant assignments for the sales document types, pricing procedure, billing document types, account determination, output determination.
- Defined new pricing procedure by modifying requirement routine to suite business requirements.
- Implemented consignments, third party, inter-company sales, STO process and transportation
- Involved in the successful go-live and post go-live support.
- Analyzed various business issues, provided different suggestions/solutions for some gaps found in the gap analysis
- Responsible for managing and allocating daily problem tickets and generating weekly metrics of open issues
- Involved in configuration of house banks, bank account, check lots for the company code and tested outgoing payments and discussed with end user for GL account structure and defined lock box process, control parameters and posting rules for automatic assignment
- Involved in configuration of defining various valuation methods and assigning different GL accounts for taking automatic postings in Foreign Currency Evaluation.
- Maintained Internal Order settlement parameters created and maintained settlement Distribution rules according to different posting periods and supported end users for month end process including depreciation run and carried out various reports
- Configured and Customized FICO modules including GL, FA, CEA, CCA and PCA
- Mapped and Defined the Chart of Accounts and Customized to the Client requirements
- Defined Account Groups, Number Ranges, Posting Keys, Document Types, Posting Period, Fiscal Year Variants, and Field Status Groups
- Defined Chart of Depreciation, Screen layouts and Account Determination
- Defined different asset classes as per the client requirements, activated Depreciation Areas, Created depreciation keys, Setup the field for master data
- Creation of General ledgers accounts and its assignment to asset classes and Depreciation areas
- Configured Controlling modules including Cost Element Accounting, Cost Center Accounting and Profit Center Accounting.
SAP SD Analyst
- Responsible for gathering requirement analysis and development of the application through interactions with business process owners in relation to legacy and current systems.
- Configuration ofSDEnterprise Structure and initial customization as per business needs.
- Worked closely with the marketing and account receivable departments along with the ABAP team members to gather and verify requirements for the customer master.
- Configuration of OTC Process: orders, returns and credit/debit memo requests.
- Configured and customized exclusive Pricing Procedures with Price, Costs, Surcharges, Discount, Freight, Profit Margin using Condition Technique.
- Interacted with developers to design reports, Smart forms and User - exits.
- Worked on Variant Configuration, linked classes, items and BOM, configured 'configurable materials-BOM', variant pricing and dependencies.
- Worked on rebates, material determination, out-put determination using condition techniques.
- Configured and customized new Sales, Delivery and Billing document types, Number ranges
- Maintained Copying controls for Sales, Delivery and Billing documents.
- Logistics configuration for shipping such as goods issue for outbound deliveries.
- Configured outbound delivery documents, delivery item category, and item category determination rule.
- Configured shipping point determination by customizing shipping conditions, loading groups, and by defining organizational structures in the logistics.
- Configuration of Route and maintaining the Route determination. Configured the delivery processing, picking, and packing and goods issue functions. Worked on route determination by customizing the modes of transport, shipping types, connection points, stages, transportation zones, and shipping conditions.
- Revenue account determination: Dependencies for Revenue account determination, assignment of account keys and G/ Confidential accounts. Worked with FI/CO team to streamline revenue recognition.
- Worked on customizing ATP and transfer of requirements to MRP. Configured the inward and outward movements of goods for ATP checking.
- Defining all determination procedures with condition techniques.
- Third-Party transactions (Direct ship process) and Rush Orders, and Cash Sales
- Master data customization of customer master data, customer account groups, partner determination, partner types, access sequences and procedures.
- Worked on defining transportation zones, transportation planning points and document settings.
- SD/FI Integration: Revenue account determination, G/ Confidential accounts, accounts keys.
- Designed and configured pricing for inter-company billing processes
- Designed and configured output determination procedures
- Developed and executed Unit Test Plan activities (plan, prepare, execute, document test results)
- Worked with team to prepare and execute Go-Live plan and activities
- Assigned tasks and documenting resolution for post Go-Live issues
- Guiding configuration in areas of pricing, rebates, customer master, availability checking, listings / exclusions, output, and inter-company process