Summary of Qualifications
- Confidential Project manager and configurer. Implemented Food PS and WWi, Report management, Report Shipping, ALE, IDOC mgt., DMS and much more to satisfy the food regulatory requirements for international shipping and compliance.
- 8 months at Avantor Materials Formerly J.T. Baker implementing Product Safety and Dangerous Goods management. From blueprinting to realization and through 1st go-live. Data migration, requirements gathering, report templates, 3rd party data integration 3E .
- 6 month at DOW Chemical doing Report template and Report authoring. EHS-PS, MSDS' Labels , Phrase management, ALE setup for PS, DG, SVT, IH S project blueprinting. 30 months at Church Dwight home Products Company as EHS / Data Team lead PS, DMS, RCP, ECM . Managed 4 developers, 2 functional consultants. Design custom specifications substances Packaging , Formulas PLM , Recipes PLM , Document types and data loads programs LSMW, C , Excel, EHS Data Tools for all above. Worked directly with Data managers and business process owners. 6 months at CSC and Hercules using SAP ECC 6.0 to develop a REACh/ GHS EH S-PS-SVT, EH S-PS-GLM EH S-DG solution. EHS Team lead at Hercules project. 1 year at Limited Brands as EHS Team lead and Master Data Conversion sub-team lead concurrently IH S, EHS, PS, DG, GTS, WM , 5 years USARMY as Sub-team lead for DGM. 8 months at Air Products Chemicals as Team Lead using 2.7b PS DG. 8 months at DuPont as Team Lead using 2.0 DG PS. 6 months at DigiTerra as Team Lead developing a model in SAP 4.5, EHS 2.5 DG and PS modules to create shipping point MSDS. Developed EH S training and assessment. 6 months at Navajo Utility Authority EH S 2.7b PS, IH S and WM module development.
- Lifecycles: 5 Complete
- Resources Managed: 8 SAP/5 client resources, Average 5 SAP/3 client
- SAP WM 7 Years 5 years US Army Project WM configuration, testing, defect management including handling unit mgt, storage unit mgt, batch mgt. Concurrently with EH S PS DGM.2 years at DuPont International Setting up multinational client, Config., Master Data, and Training
- Lifecycles: 3 Complete
- Resources Managed: As many as 6 resources
- SAP MM 2 years 6 months at Confidential MM Material substitution testing. 1 year at Computer Science Corp Setting up Training Systems. Config and Master Data, 5 months at PWC as MM Team Lead on Navy system Cabrillo configuration.
- Lifecycles: 1 Complete
- Resources Managed: As many as 3 resources
- SAP ABAP 2.5 years 6 months on DuPont Client Chambers Works. Screen painter, Menu Painter, BDC, ABAP Code, 2 years USARMY ALE interface support IDOC processing
- SAP GTS 0.75 years Limited Brands built interface to EHS and managed interfaced program runs. Load master data and designed custom tables. Developed LSMW Quick Query.
- SAP QM 2 years served as backup to QM lead for data build. Received extensive training in QM transactions and configuration. LSMW Quick Query. Established QM/EHS Interface for inspections plans, inspection points, codes, code groups, Master Inspection Characteristics MIC , Inspection methods, Selected sets.
- SAP SD Transport 2 years concurrently with EH S above. SD Order/Delivery/Shipment configuration.
- SAP SD Output 1 years concurrently setting up output determination for SD on DuPont client others
- SAP PLM Node 11 years Worked in all PLM areas including EH S, Project System PS support, Recipe management PPPi implementation, Production Planning PP support at various projects co-currently.
- Project Management 12 years 5 Years at my own business see below EDO managing 45 employees at three East Coast US locations. Trained in ASAP methodology and used frequently. AGILE/SCRUM methodology, Other Big 6 Brand Methodologies, heavily experienced with use of SAP Solution Manager SOLMAN . Sitting for my PMP certification. Six Sigma quality trained, ISO 14000, 9001quality trained
- ERP SAP, R/2, ECC 6.0 latest-Chemicals, Government Retail IS, Manugistics, JDA, PeopleSoft
- RDBMS Access, Approach, Excel, Lotus 123 Notes, MS SQL, Oracle
- Operating Systems Windows 3.1,95, 98, NT, XP, Dos 7.x, Unix
- Business Exp. -EDO Owner and CEO of an EH S services provider for 7 years. Services included Logistics/Shipping/Warehousing/Sales/FI/CO/Management/ Waste Disposal/ Training/ EPA OSHA Compliance reporting and consulting.
- Lifecycles: 4 Complete NON SAP IT
- Relevant Experience
Established QM/EHS Interface for inspections plans, inspection points, codes, code groups, Master Inspection Characteristics MIC , Inspection methods, Selected sets. Blueprinting and EHS presentations for discovery. Project scheduling and management. Provided PS, interface development, DMS services, business process development, new system standards for the business via EHS implementation reducing business non-compliance and non-compliance fines.
SAP EHS/PS go-live support. DG master creation, DG specifications, PS specifications, Data loads, batch job management, User training.
Team lead for EHS- Product Safety PS and Dangerous Goods Management DGM . From SAP introduction to go-live prep. Specification management, Report shipping, DG filling, DG masters, EHS Data conversion, 3rd party data content integration, set up ALE and batch job set up, performed all team responsibilities as well as performed configuration and WRICEF development function specifications and development, Unit Scenario Testing, SAP Client building, and more.
Team lead for EHS-PS Report Management and ALE between systems. Report template creation and editing, MSD authoring, WWI set up, Report Shipping, Data migration. Managed migration of MSDS Label data from Rohm Haas Acquisition to DOW for go-live in Brazil North America US, CA, MX . Set up ALE configuration and monitoring between SAP systems for a very complicated architecture for DG DG Masters , PS Substances, Phrases , Reports Labels MSDS's . Provided documentation and knowledge transfer to company support team. Also, set up all necessary EH S batch jobs to run to update system data. Built data migration scripts using VB Scripts from Excel to SAP.
Worked with support team and new implantation lead to provide support I implementation testing and correction to processes for ALE between systems, WF and MM item substitution system redesign.
Team lead-Managed PLM II implementation, Designed 15 custom specification types/ 3- custom Formula types/3 custom Recipes types/ 2 custom document types. Also, built custom load programs using C , MS-Access, MS-Excel, SAP EHS load tools, SAP Query SQVI , LSMW's and even manual construction. Loaded Documents into the DMS using LSMW's. Created links between all above SAP objects. Managed 4 developers and 1 other functional resource. Dealt directly with all Database Managers to resolve data issues and data validations. Designed PLM system from business processes using standard SAP Configuration, custom ABAP code enhancement packs and SAP OSS note applications. Created custom workflow process using ECN's and status management, specification data validation and built several interfaces between DMS/EHS, between SAP EHS/separate system to the material master/BOM and between EHS/ Document management system.
Helped CSC sales team put together both a hosted solution to solve the upcoming REACh /GHS regulation requirements and an implementation solution to accomplish the customer's needs regarding Governance, Risk Compliance GRC . Built partnership between CSC and ASP solution providers to propose a full solution architecture using SAP as the core and Enviance, 3E and Brandywine Drum Labels as the software add-ins to support the SAP deficiencies. Both the hosted and single implementation solution used the new SAP EH S SVT Substance Volume Tracking solution to accumulate and process substance volume data and static substance data to be then communicated to IUCLID5 REACH-IT in Europe. Developed the solution and tested against current primitive solutions being used at DuPont Europe, Henkel Europe, and Air Products US and Dystar Europe implementations. Used the ECC 6.0 system to build a proof-of-concept during sales presentations to potential customers DuPont USA, Air Products USA .
Assisted in Hercules REACh regulation implementation. Lead the EHS Solution team and managed data conversion of all Master Data for new REACh and GHS implementation. Built EHS PS, DG master project plan and blueprint, began configuration of EHS tables. Assisted in full-cycle implementation from Blueprint, discovery, data conversion, and Resource planning.
Limited Brands GL3 implementation. Supported EHS GTS Solutions teams and managed data conversion of all Master Data implementation of MAST brands. Built EHS PS, DG, IH S and WM master data, Configured EHS GTS tables, Built data conversions Quick Query LSMW , built interface between EHS PS, DG, IH S, WM GTS Global Trade Services and between EHS Article Master. Assisted in full-cycle implementation from Blueprint, discovery, data conversion, realization to go-live and support for second go-live. Provided transactional training to super users and wrote all supporting documentation Functional Specs, BPP's, PDMP's, LSMW's, Quick Queries . IH S work included reengineering of Work Area usage and reconstruction of Work areas for future usage as well as I/A, I/I reporting and data reconstruction.
USARMY for the ERP/SAP Logistic Modernization Project LMP under Team CSC. Sub-Team lead for EH S modules and Transport Modules implementation using SAP 4.6C SAP enjoy and EH S version 2.7b. Also WM configurer and defect manager. Set up process design, preliminary configuration and integration specifications for Environmental and Health Safety team processes for Dangerous Goods Product Safety work. Provided shipping process design. Consulted client on potential future EH S functionality using Transportation, IH S, OH, HMS and WM modules. This was an international implementation. Managed project defects from discovery to resolution. Used ASAP project methodology. Developed system interfaces, enhancements, forms, reports, master data conversion specifications and system configuration.
Additionally, Team lead for WM/IM support work and project stabilization. Worked and designed Logistical Reassignment processes 27 interfaces and processes . Made US ARMY history with high volume item transfer on October 1st, 2004. Largest SAP project at the time .
APCI for the ERP/SAP Enterprise design project group. Team lead for EH S modules and Transport Modules implementation using SAP 4.6C SAP enjoy and EH S version 2.7b. Set up process design, preliminary configuration and integration specifications for Environmental and Health Safety team processes for Dangerous Goods Product Safety work. Provided shipping process design. Consulted client on functionality of IH S and WM modules. This was an international implementation. Used ASAP project methodology. Developed system interfaces, enhancements, forms, reports, master data conversion specifications and system configuration.
Navajo Nation Utility headquarters for the Spectrum project group. Team lead for EH S modules implementation using SAP 4.6C SAP enjoy and EH S version 2.7b. Set up process design, preliminary configuration and integration specifications for Environmental and Health Safety departments processes. Used ASAP project methodology. Developed system interfaces, enhancements, forms, reports, master data conversion specifications and system configuration for all the above noted modules in EH S. More specifically by module: PS- Built specifications for hazardous materials and hazard agents, set up reporting WWI IH S-built custom reports, work areas, notifications, safety measures, personal records, customized I/A and I/I logs, WM-established a waste material type and established a pseudo WM process for handling business wastes. This was a SAP Premier implementation for SAP IH S module in the US and was mentioned at ASUG that year.
Confridential headquarters for the SPAWAR group. Team lead for MM implementation using SAP 4.6C SAP enjoy . Set up process design, preliminary configuration and integration specifications for Outgoing Funding Documents process. Used PWC Ascendant project methodology. Developed system interfaces, enhancements, forms, reports, master data conversion specifications and system configuration. TOP SECRET government base and project.
Internal System Model for sales demonstration. Developed US MSDS document and transport point issue of shipping documents using the DG dangerous Goods and the PS Product Safety modules of EH S. Created training documentation and assessment tools for project implementation of EH S.
Under DigiTerra, Provided on-site data conversion for live system files within the PP modules using SAP CATT process and excel spreadsheet flat files to transport data for go-live.
Under CSC, Multi-Business, International project team lead for SD, IM, WM configuration, training Start-up Support. Managed 8 resources for project deliverables. A 6-year project term for an international 18 business unit implementation. Worked on cut-over to SAP 4.6 version including Dangerous Goods DG to Environmental, Health Safety EH S implementation.
Provided WM, SD, MM Training, Configuration Support prior to and through SAP implementation start-up prior to Y2K. Provided on-site customer support during Legacy to SAP cut-over from R/2 Legacy's. 8 months
16 weeks of SAP certification training on MM WM skills on release 3.0h,g. and 4.0a. 4.0b. ASAP implementation trained. Some BW training and knowledge. Was trained in Implemented CSC's Catalyst, CMM, Project Estimating and MAP tools which includes ASAP format for SAP fast implementation. SAP MM Certified. WM ABAP/4 trained. Helped to resolve PQR's within CSC's DuPont's R/2 support group. Worked on R/2 related MM RM and SD RV PQR's. 3 months concurrently
Developed BDC program to transfer data from SAP R/2 legacy system to SAP system for MM functionality Material Master and Vendor Master for DuPont Chambers Works.
Developed on-line reports SE38 for purchase order status, material stock levels and vendor analysis reports. Also developed interactive report versions of same data. Created various dictionary objects like tables, domains, data elements, lock objects and match code objects. Worked on layout sets and styles for invoices and PO's. Developed ABAP/4 queries and transactions SE80 . Designed screen views in GUI using Menu painter SE41 and screen painter SE51 . Developed user dialog programs dynpros, module pools using PBO PAI capability of SAP system.
Major Principal/Owner in Chemical consulting firm for company, which provided physical, process design and consultation of material handling and processes to fortune 500 clientele. Performed Safety training's, Projects remediations, Emergency coordination during major chemical spills, reworked customer system processes, provided system change recommendations, etc. Internally was responsible for 50 employees at 3 different locations PA, CT, VA . Also developed all in-house infrastructure, which included FI accounting systems including software , payroll, company intranet, human resource management, Invoicing, Materials, Warehouse and Order management.
Fortune 100 Clientele Included: Smithkline Beecham, American Home Products, GE, Philadelphia School District, Cheseboro-Ponds Cosmetics, Exide Batteries, Miles Pharmaceuticals, Surgical Specialties Cerro Metal Products Company divisions of The Marmon Group , Martin Marietta, VA National Guard, US Air Force, etc.