- SAP SD Functional consultant with over 9 years' experience in Sales and Distribution IS Retail , CRM and Apparel and Footwear Systems AFS
- Expertise on SAP B2B EDI processes. Experience in Integrating with major wholesale chains like Wal-Mart, Target, Staples, Office Max, Office depot, Fred Mayer etc.
- Expertise in SAP integration with focus on E2E Processes on Vendor Integrations, multi-tier web based applications involving SAP and various middleware applications.
- Experience in working in large scale e-Commerce projects, which are fast paced with aggressive time lines, high quality and challenging deadlines.
- In-depth functional skills in SAP CRM and SD Sales and Distribution modules and worked in End to End SAP Implementations, Roll outs, Upgrades, Go-live Post go-live Support projects.
- Implementing SAP CRM 7.0 for customer service including WebUI and Org Model. This also included 'service after sales', which was very complex including serial numbers, warranties, and returns processes.
- Redesign of the sales process while implementing a system that was scalable and more efficient. This involved many tasks including writing specifications, test plans, and working closely with developers to implement process improvements
- Customization Configuration skills in Sales Module include the Sales order processing, rebate discount management, Opportunity management, Sales Quotations and Contracts, Installed base Integration, R/3 Order replications Delivery related processing in R/3. SD and Billing Integration, credit check functionality, bank reconciliations interface development, basic functions etc.
- Experience of working in various phases of system integration projects.
- Global delivery experience with teams and customers spread over US, Europe and Asia.
- Experienced in Agile, Waterfall and Iterative methodologies Trained in ISO, CMM and Six Sigma processes.
- Strong experience in Integration testing, System testing Functional testing , Regression Testing, End-to-End Testing and User Acceptance Testing UAT .
- Excellent skills of identifying defects and managing them during testing cycle using defect Tracking Tools involving HP Quality Center and Jira.
- Experienced in managing prioritization and resolution of software defects, working with both internal and external resources on resolution Supervise and provide guidance, assign tasks to the team members and work closely with the senior management.
- Develop Regression Test Plans for releases and drive the use of test automation through the regression suite. Evaluate regression test scripts and provide guidance to improve scripts for automation
Professional Work Experience:
SAP SD AFS Functional Support Analyst
SAP R/3 ECC 6.0 SD AFS
- Conducted Business discussions with core team and business process workshops for Blue print design. Identified gaps and provides solutions to overcome the gaps for implementation and consolidation of two distribution centers with warehouses
- Conversions of master data and transactional data related to SD in SAP AFS environment
- Restructured the Former VIVA International Customer Master to align and meet Marcolin U.S.A Plant requirements.
- Worked on order fulfillment, order allocation, VAS determination, and output determination.
- Worked on extraction and conversion programs for Customers, Pricing, Discounts, EDI specific UCC labels and VAS conditions.
- Integration of SAP with connect ship and troubleshooting issues.
- Worked on test scenario/test script development and execution with users.
- Production support and post go-live stabilization
- Version ECC 6.0 Consolidation/implementation
- Worked closely with ABAP developers, debugging the code and assist in unit testing.
- Configuration of Systems for SD AFS Functionality including Order Management, Pricing conditions, Item category determination ,discount groups , dimension determinations, Allocation run , Returns, Billing and Delivery output determination
- Experience in 3rd Party Integrations with Connectship UPS , Bill Trust etc various ship methods and scales using RFID devices and FTP fileserver
- End User Training, User Access Management, Roles and Authorizations.
SAP Consultant SAP R/3 ECC 6.0 SD IS RETAIL , SAP CRM IC Interaction Center
Wholesale, Retail, Customer Service, Merchandising, Fulfillment .com , E Content nook Device
SAP Modules involved:
- Configuration of the system for Sales and distribution, Master Data, Customer Classifications, Contracts, Agreements, Document Types, Pricing, Pricing Determination, Tax Determination, Availability Checking, Item Category Determination, Shipping, Billing, Returns, Quality Management and Partner Determination.
- Configuration of SAP CRM IC module for the device based marketing, sales and after sales scenarios CIC Customer Interaction Center for Nook device, Nook Tablet smart phone applications I-phone, blackberry, android etc and the Sales scenarios like Returns, Refunds, Warranty , refurbished devices .
- Configured customer master settings in CRM and R/3. Efforts included configuration, testing, user exits, data cleansing and report specifications for the SD and SM CS modules including integration to FI and MM.
- Configured much of the SD module including the order types, pricing, text control, material determination, cross selling and output control.
- Gathering data for the blueprinting phase and interacting with business users to define their requirements. Created other reporting, interface, conversion and enhancement specifications and lead their implementation.
- Worked with members of the business community to streamline business processes and improve productivity so that SAP could be implemented more effectively.
- Resolved data integrity issues between SAP and legacy systems utilizing database skills and SAP query capabilities. Wrote and executed test cases in compliance with standard SAP practices and utilized Mercury Interactive Quick Test Professional software to increase testing efficiency.
- Involved in many E-commerce projects testing Web Services, O2C flows from Frontend to Backend.
- Coordinate with a team of SMEs /Super Users and Business Analysts in support of Testing. Interface directly with Compliance and Validation SMEs to ensure testing requirements are defined
- Integration testing for various SAP inbound and outbound transactions using XML and ALE IDOCS, for transactional data Sales Orders, Purchase Orders , analysis of IDOC segments, IDOC status and co-ordination for any partially posted and unsuccessful status IDOCs with configuration, technology and basis teams. Experienced in E2E processes on Vendor Integrations with B N
- Involved in testing SAP-WM, including Storage Areas, Storage Types, and Movement Types, Goods Receipt, Goods Issue, Stock Types, GTIN, BOL, Multi carrier shipments and Inventory.
- Functional testing of SAP MM module for business scenarios like Purchase Order create direct stock and third party scenarios , inventory management including goods receipt, goods issue and return scenarios. Involved in testing Material Master Data, Goods Movement Types, Scrapping process, Product Hierarchies, Material Groups, Material Types and Material Document Types
- Experienced in Warehouse Management and 3PL E2E testing Domestic and Internationally.
- Involved in testing and validation of SAP Wholesale EDI processes with major wholesale clients like Staples, office Max, Wal Mart, Target, Best buy etc.
- Functional testing of SAP SD module for business scenarios like Order 2 Cash, Customer Web Orders, SAP inbound Sales Orders, Order fulfillment, Delivery, Shipping for various Wholesale, digital, books/ magazines, rental, music/games and specialty products. E2E testing of Store sales Integration to SAP.
SAP SD Analyst
- Colgate Palmolive started e-buy project with intent of making SAP SRM, a web based b2b e-procurement tool with an ABAP back end as a common purchasing platform for their indirect purchasing, goods receiving/confirmation and invoice processing. The Procure to Pay work stream part of the project included SAP SRM, SAP MM, SAP HR, SAP FI/CO modules for bringing the common business processes under Procure to Pay under a common technical global template which helped them to consolidate their spend analysis and minimize requisition to order cycle time and cost. Strategic Sourcing and Contract compliance is also other salient features of the project.
- Business scenarios under scope for indirect procurement which were both manually tested and automated include:
- Creating Shopping Carts for a cost center, Internal Order, Project WBS element, also called as Work Breakdown Structure , Asset, MRO work orders Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul .
- Configured/customized workflow rules in SD
- Customized Shopping Carts routed to Sourcing Cockpit for any need of sourcing related.
- Customized or Configured Verifying the default values of company codes, plants, divisions, Distribution centers and all the goods and pricing related .
- Customized or configured the master data replications from the corresponding ERP systems to the SD systems.
- Configured the Partner determination, Pricing procedures, Condition types, Delivery output to billing
- Configured goods /service receipt, confirmations for positive confirmation.
Environment: UNIX, Mainframes, SAP Modules Involved SD, MM and FICO modules.
ERP Functional Tester / Analyst
Business scenarios tested:
- Supply chain modules of Materials Management, FI, MRP etc.
- Involved in testing Order Management, Purchase / Production Order, Vendor mgmt, Import tracking, Warehouse Management, B2B e-Commerce. Analyzed the functional flow in the above-mentioned modules.
- A new material master to be created and to be included in the Bill of Material, an existing material master change for certain characteristics of purchasing, sales and inventory data.
- A new vendor master and a change of vendor master for address, payment terms, transportation terms etc.
- Testing of automated inventory solutions for stock postings inter company, intra - company, project stock, etc.
- Testing of stock consumption for a Process order in Production Planning.
- Ensuring any pre-requisites in terms of master and transactional data, identifying dependencies and bottlenecks etc.
- Working closely with the SME's or functional consultants to better understand the functionality of the test case.
- Dry run the scenarios manually and identifying any errors related to configuration, data etc before test automation.
- Execute the test cases and comparing the test results with the expected results.
- Tracking the bug throughout its life cycle
- Documentation of the test results and the bug analysis.
- Involved in Defect Review Meetings, Tracking Issues, Coordinating and following up with other interfaces testing and Development teams for timely resolution of issues, Reviewing Test Progress and Monitoring the Quality throughout the Regression testing.
- Creating reusable actions /building block and integrating.
Environment: Windows 2000/2003, Visual FoxPro, SQL Server, SQL