- Certified SAP Business Objects Data Services professional
- Master of Business Administration with a major in Management Information System
- Total of 15 years in Information Technology
- 5 years in SAP Business Objects Data Services BODS 3.2/4.0/4.1 development
- 5 years in SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence BOBI reporting
- Deep knowledge in integration between BODS, ECC, BW and HANA and XML files
- SAP Business Objects Data Services Architecture definition and sizing
- Connection configuration between SAP BODS, ECC, and BW,
- Data Integration and migration from diverse sources including ECC, BW, and XML source files using ABAP data Flows and other ETL tools.
- Data Quality - Data profiling, data cleansing using BODS and Information Steward
- SAP Rapid Deployment implementation using SAP Rapid Marts
- SAP Business Objects system Administration: Objects promotion through the CMC, server configuration through Server manager
- Management of ATL and BIAR files for objects backup and movement between systems
- SAP BO Business Intelligence Reporting tools (Universe creation, Web Intelligence, Dashboard, Crystal Report, Xcelsuis)
- BODS and BO Business Intelligence End Users support
- Oracle 11g PL/SQL, MS SQL Server, SQL Scripting
- OLAP, OLTP, ODBC connection configuration
SAP Business Objects Data Services Specialist
- Performed SAP BODS migration from SAP BODS 4.0 to 4.2
- Configured the connection between SAP BODS system with SAP ECC and BW systems for data extraction and Loading
- Performed data Extraction, transformation, and Loading from Oracle to SAP HANA using the ETL tools in BODS.
- Used Information Steward to profile and cleanse data before loading to the data warehouse
- Created and maintained local and Central Repositories to build a multi-developer environment and streamline the development process
- Scheduled batch jobs, monitored execution and corrected runtime errors to ensure accurate and timely results.
- Interacted daily with process owners to review requirements and rectify designs.
- Created stored procedures custom functions in Data flow
- Downloaded, installed and configured SAP Rapid Marts for Financial and Sales Data Marts.
- Created single and multi-source Universes and exposed the metadata layer to end users for reporting.
- Created production reports with SAP BOBJ Crystal report, Dashboard and Web intelligence
- Performed Objects promotion from development system to test and production systemsusing the Central Management Console and ATL files.
- Monitored system performance and applied load balancing through the Data services Management Console.
- Performed data auditing for better quality of sources data.
- Designed and implemented CDC Changed Data Capture through the Slowly Changing Dimension for customer information.
- Used the Global address cleansing to ensure correctness of customer information.
SAP Business Objects Data Services Analyst
- Participated in the requirement gathering with business process owners and other consultants
- Installed and configured SAP BODS Data Services 3.2
- Performed auditing, data profiling and data cleansing on MS SQL legacy data
- Used the USA regulatory and Global address cleansing tools to ensure validity of product delivery addresses.
- Scheduled and monitored data loading process from an MS SQL Server database system to Oracle
- Carried out Workflow troubleshooting and Job performance tuning
- Trained client staff in system administration and BODS model Design and BOBI reporting tools.
- Designed and created subject-specific Data Marts for sales and Finance department
- Led report development effort, including creation of universes, Web Intelligence and Crystal reports, Xcelsius.
SAP Business Objects Data Integrator specialist
- Installed necessary patches released by SAP and relevant to the client’s need.
- Managed the Security system by creating groups. Authorizations and Users
- Created and executed ETL jobs with Material Master Data and Fixed assets.
- Interacted frequently with Business process owners to review requirements and correct designs.
- Performed routine Administration and configuration of the System and its servers.
- Migrated Data (Inventory, production data, financial information) from legacy MS SQL Server to Oracle .
Confidential, New York
ERP Implementation Consultant
- Implemented NetSuite ERP product at clients’ sites
- Configured and maintained client data in NetSuite ERP
- Integrated NetSuite to Microsoft Excel to analyze results
- Performed transformations to alter information extracted from Excel.
- Designed SAP BW queries in BEx to create production reports
- Performed ETL task to load Data from Excel to SQL Server database using SAP BODI in batch jobs.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes