Summary of qualifications
- Results oriented leader with over 15 years' experience with systems analysis, design, configuration, development, and security within SAP. Additional skills include project management, people management, global team management and production environment management.
- Over 2 year's experience with public sector SAP.
SAP Manufacturing Execution Leader
- Manage the execution team overseeing the day-to-day activities of over 40 manufacturing plants.
- Provide feedback and set priorities for the team.
- Manage the integrated end to end testing of new solutions/enhancements between the various teams such as QM, WM, SIOP, Scheduling, etc.
- Oversee weekly staff meeting to review all active projects and determine resource allocations.
- Actively participate in weekly meeting to determine next steps to achieve post go-live stability.
SAP Project/Go-live Manager
- Managed the production execution team SAP implementation in over 40 Johns Manville manufacturing plants.
- Helped design and implement over 16 different production SAP platform solutions for the various manufacturing plants.
- Co-authored the intricate and complex design documents for the MES shop floor system to SAP interfaces.
- Authored and trained plant personnel on de-commissioning the old systems and using the new MES and SAP systems.
- Provided hands on support and direction for plant issues during ten go-live processes.
SAP Program Leader
- Hired by Johns Manville to lead the SAP HR implementation in Europe and then the US.
- Project manager on multiple initiatives, such as the Giving Campaign, Employee Engagement, etc.
- IT liaison for Johns Manville corporate and the numerous plants.
- SAP HR subject matter expert on the SRM implementation in regards to the organization structure OM and workflow.
- SAP Manager responsible for all aspects of the SAP instance.
- Managed the technical, functional, and security teams.
- Managed the New Zealand and India off-shore teams.
- Responsible for all SAP projects within the 30 member SAP team.
- Validated and ensured compliance with SOX requirements before implementing production transports.
- Managed quarterly SAP patch releases with other production environment managers, such as Siebel, Clarify, Web Methods, etc.
- Redesigned and streamlined business processes.
- Managed all SAP project work within Storage Technology and SUN.
- Provided timely performance reports, plan resource capacity/utilization.
- Planned and developed individual training needs in respect to their career paths.
- Handled all audit issues pertaining to SAP.
- Helped SUN adapt the EDS leveraged model for production support.
- Sole person responsible for all maintenance, support and new technical and functional developments for the HR/Payroll departments.
- Successfully led the HR/Payroll team during the upgrade from 4.6C to 4.7.
- Responsible for streamlining and rationalizing the entire HR/ Payroll systems with regards to third party vendors and business processes.
- Administered all security role maintenance for the HR/Payroll departments.
- Responsible for aligning SAP HR/Payroll data with HIPPA requirements.
- Sole contact for all HR related issues/concerns.
Global Transition Consultant
- Assisted in developing a global solution model to support the recently implemented international template with members from Germany and UK.
- Helped transition work from UK, Canada, and Germany to the US, while providing cost savings to the client.
- Helped develop resource plans, cost models, and provided the presentations to the client.
- Helped staff the US based global model to cover all modules of RR SAP.
- Assisted in transitioning the client from the implementation partner to EDS.
- Organized knowledge transfer sessions between the client, implementation partner, and EDS.
- Ensured smooth transition from implementation to production support.
- Gauged any and all issues related to the transition.
- Provided support for the HR/Payroll module.
- Helped implement complex solutions to known outstanding issues.
- Introduced the client to the EDS remote support model. Set expectations for additional future resources.
- Assisted in transitioning production support to EDS.
- Participated in knowledge transfer session, and ensured the right resources were allocated.
- Introduced the client to the EDS remote support model.
- Provided additional HR support when needed.
- Sole person responsible for all maintenance, support and new technical developments for the HR/Payroll department.
- Analyzed and developed a pre/post report that pulled data from the time clusters as well as the payroll clusters to compare various time wage types entered via CATS. The report also pulled in retro calculation information. This report was then emailed to all the area mangers based on their SAP ID via Outlook utilizing RFC's.
- Designed, developed and tested multiple reports that utilized payroll clusters.
- Developed inbound and outbound interfaces to The Frick Company Mortgage Company .
- Created an internal payroll audit report that compared values in the TCRT table to values calculated in the program for Federal, State Local and County taxes.
- Redesigned and rewrote extract programs to pull in data from the payroll/HR clusters to upload into a data warehouse on a daily basis. The new programs included retro calculation data.
- Designed and developed interfaces and reports for their new 401K vendor. The outgoing interface created a file/report that contained current payroll results and corresponding data. The incoming interface updated SAP via BDC's with the information provided from the vendor.
- A report was created for HR, which detailed and summarized all the data in the outgoing files. A daily interface was also provided to the vendor that contained employee information.
- Developed a monitoring system for SAP to enable the user to view files on a UNIX server.
- Numerous enhancements and modifications to production programs to enhance throughput
- Sole lead technical consultant responsible for all aspects of ABAP/4 during the year long implementation.
- Wrote several conversions utilizing BDC's , interfaces incoming and outgoing , reports, etc for phase one go-live. This includes conversions for accounts receivable, accounts payable, and time management.
- Analyzed, designed, developed and streamlined business processes for the city's Business Tax system and Parking Citation system. These custom solutions involved creating entire modules using screen painter, menu painter, interfaces remittance module, DMV, etc , reports, SAPscripts, BDC's, etc. They also involved real-time interfaces to SAP's AR customer master, invoice billing and cash payment.
- Implemented travel management, purchase requisition, time management and parked invoice workflows.
- Developed all conversion programs, history upload into SAP from legacy systems for phase two go-live.
- Designed and developed payroll and AR checks and purchase requisitions using SAPscript.
- Trained end user technical staff in ABAP/4 for post go-live support.
- Implemented ESS employee self-service for phase three of the project.
- Implemented Utility Billing custom solution for the City.
- HR/PY technical lead responsible for converting HR/PY data from legacy systems into SAP. Converted FICO data in AR, AP, and GL.
- Developed California's retirement process in SAP.
- Developed interfaces to AETNA and Fidelity from SAP.
- Wrote an interactive check register program to report on all AR checks.
- Utilized SAPscript to enhance existing AR/AP forms.
- Teamed up with a private consultant to implement a highly complex heavily customized B2B workflow in purchasing.
- Developed conversion programs to transfer legacy data into SAP for HR, AR, AP and GL.
- Utilized SAPscript to customize purchase orders.
- Conducted training classes for the client technical team. The courses taught were ABAP/4 basics, data conversions, reporting, SAPscript, and workflow basics.
- Trained the client technical HR person on the basics of programming in HR/Payroll.
- Assisted in developing conversion programs for HR and FICO.
Systems Analyst/Developer - III
- Sole technical person responsible for supporting the HR/PY module.
- Team lead responsible for upgrading HR/PY module to version 4.6 from 3.1H by updating all existing code and schema.
- Successfully implemented from the technical perspective SAP's HR/PY module with a team of consultants.
- Aggressively designed, developed and tested over 30 reports, 10 interfaces, multiple enhancements and numerous conversions utilizing ABAP/4. Included were conversion programs for SAP FICO module. Wrote several programs to go against payroll results and to tackle the challenge of retro accounting. Wrote all conversion programs for PA, PD and PY modules.
- 100 of all developed applications are in production.
- Designed and developed payroll results extract program to upload/update the HR data warehouse.
- Responsible for implementing all SAP notes/LCP's that pertain to the HR/PY module including schema and configuration changes.
- Maintained all tips processing code for Vicorp, Inc. First company ever to use SAP's Tip code . Worked with SAP to develop tip processing.
- Conducted an in-house training class on the aspects of HR ABAP/4 programming.