Sap It Consultant Resume
Santa Clara, CA
- Product Costing | Material Ledger | COPA | Revenue Recognition
- Accomplished SAP IT professional with extensive experience in business analysis and providing comprehensive leadership, support and successful completion of highly visible, high impact SAP projects. Skilled on SAP FICO in Product Costing, Material Ledger, COPA and Revenue Recognition areas.
- Adept at facilitating discussions, capturing business requirements, SAP configuration, customizations, training and support. Able to build strong working relationships with internal and external project stakeholders and drive alignment with key implementation goals and objectives.
- Recognized for the ability to deliver exceptional results working in fast - paced, highly dynamic business environments.
AREAS OF PROFICIENCY:
- ERP Implementation & Support
- SAP FICO Configuration
- Requirements Gathering
- General Accounting (US-GAAP)
- IT Consulting
- Revenue Recognition
- Product Costing & COPA
- FI-PP, FI-SD, FI-MM Integration
- SAP Managerial Reporting
- ASAP Methodology
- Business Analysis
- SAP Best Practices
- Technical Documentation
- Agile & Waterfall SDLC
- End User Training
SAP ERP: ECC 6.0, FI/CO, RAR, Revenue Recognition. COPA, Material Ledger, SAP BI/BW, SD, MM, PP,ABAP, Fixed Assets, SAP User Exits, BAPI, GL, AP, AR, Product Costing, CCA, PCA.
Microsoft Tools: Microsoft Project, VISO, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint Server.
Database Skills: Oracle, MS SQL Server, My SQL, PL SQL, TSQL, Workflow, Scripting, Report Painter,SSRS/Crystal Reports, Business Objects Enterprise/OLAP Reporting
Other Skills: OS - Windows 7/10, HP ALM/Quality center, Solution Manager (ChaRM)
Confidential, SANTA CLARA, CA
SAP IT Consultant
Confidential, VERNON HILLS, IL
Confidential, SUNNYVALE, CA
SAP CO Implementation Lead
Confidential, SAN DIEGO, CA
Confidential, FREMONT, CA
SAP Business Analyst
Confidential, SUNNYVALE, CA
SAP FICO Consultant
Confidential, RALEIGH, NC
SAP Product Costing Consultant
Confidential, DENVER, CO
SAP CO Business Analyst
- Experienced in multiple SAP ERP support and implementations from concept/ kick-off, blueprinting, realization, testing, cut over, final delivery, and post production support in Manufacturing, Hi-tech, Semiconductor, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Medical device industries.
- Experience in discreet and repetitive manufacturing environments, make to stock, make to order and sales order based costing environments with variant configured production scenarios.
- Product costing and Material Ledger implementation experience on Standard price, Moving average pricing, Actual costing (Periodic unit pricing), Cost object controlling, Split valuation, Costing sheets, WIP, Variance analysis, Transfer Pricing and Managerial reporting in SAP.
- Experience in SAP revenue recognition in Hi-Tech industry and good understanding of software revenue recognition.
- Exposure to new revenue recognition standards and knowledge of FASB 52 ASC-605 and ASC-606 rules.
- Hand on experience on SAP FICO in FI-GL, FI-AP, FI-AR, CCA, PCA, CO-PC, COPA, cross functional knowledge and integration experience on FI-MM, FI-SD, FI-PS, SD billing, account determination in MM and SD, intercompany billing SAP BI/BW.
- Profitability Analysis experience on Characteristic derivation, Valuation, COPA Planning, COPA Transfer Structures, Cost and Revenue settlements and Result analysis.
- Other areas of exposure within SAP include Activity allocation, Accrual calculation, periodic reposting assessments and distributions, SD Account determination, Lockbox processing, automatic payment program, check processing etc.
- Setup valuation areas, multiple currency types, movement type groups and material update structure in product costing.
- Set up configuration required for COPA valuation to access SD pricing information and product cost information for the system to come up with figures for projected revenue and cost of sales figures.
- Definition of processes rules around AR general billing for creating and distribution of invoices, customer correspondence, accounting updates, credit checks and interest calculation.
- Design of mixed costing strategy, implemented cross company costing with special procurement key setup.
- Detailed documentation of business requirements, creating WRICEF objects, LSMW ABAP Query, report painter/writer, functional specification of ABAP custom reports including GAAP and Non-GAAP financial statements.
- Application functional support on implementing integrating SAP and non-SAP system using ALE, IDOC and PI.
- Designed SAP ABAP custom reports and interfaces with ARIBA network for purchase orders and invoice business scenarios that enabled the buyers to electronically exchange purchasing and invoice information with the network.
- SAP integration with Concur, Open Text, Sabrix, exposure to Microstratergy, tableau and other 3rd party reporting tools.
- Design, definition and execution of functional test scripts in HP ALM/quality center to validate configuration accuracy and system functionality.
- Design and documentation of SAP configuration guides, end user training material and leading training workshops.
- On-going operational support to business users on day-day SAP activities, issues and ticket resolution.
- Effectively managed assigned projects with a clear understanding of IT and business strategy.
- Provided functional expertise by completing in-depth Fit- gap analysis of existing ERP systems.
- Continually delivered work packages and project deliverables within committed time frames in line with quality guidelines.
- Served as the initial point of contact for escalation, driving the resolution of issues to closure, facilitated post-mortem sessions and documentation of corrective action for future use.
- At times have led design meetings, review & impact sessions to help evaluate impact of configuration and process changes across FI/CO and other functional modules.
- Conducted workshops and designed training material and technical documentation to facilitate business user training on the new SAP functionality.
- Acted as a liaison between business and technical teams to articulate business needs and system capabilities vice versa.
- Collaborated with SMEs, cross-functional development teams and members of the organization providing comprehensive support of development and to resolve blocking impediments as needed and published periodic progress reports
- Tracked the progress and closure of issues using change management tools and processes.
- Performed reviews of project status to identify project risks, recommending and implementing solutions to mitigate risk.
- Successfully implemented program and project management best practices as defined by the PMO and guided PMBOK on Agile and Waterfall based implementations to increase project success.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes