- SAP SD consultant and QA Tester with over 5 years of experience in implementation and support of SAP in one implementation and one production support
- Experienced in creating Test Plans. Thorough hands on experience with designing test cases covering all test conditions and eliminating redundancy and duplications.
- Experience in interacting with business analysts, developers, technical support and help them base line the requirement specifications.
- Knowledge of various phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC
- Thorough hand on experience with all levels of testing including Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Good experience in analyzing changes and identifying areas of the application to be regression tested.
- Good knowledge of SQL and experience at conducting backend testing
- Ability to thoroughly analyze system's functional requirements and break them down into test requirements/test objectives and test conditions using techniques like state transition diagrams, decision tables, functional analyses etc.
- Experience in creating Requirements Traceability Matrix to ensure comprehensive test coverage of requirements.
- Experience in customizing and configuring the Basic functions like Organizational data determination, Partner processing, Transaction Processing text determination, Activity management, Territory management, status profiles and Action profiles.
- Well versed in Configuring and Customizing the key core concepts of Service such as Service Process, Installed base Management, return and Complaint management, warranty claims, IC Profiles.
- Experience in WEB UI
- Has in-depth Business and industry knowledge in SD processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to facilitate business and technical discussions and document solutions
- Posses a focused, Customer oriented approach with excellent Relationship management skills and efficiency in dealing with clients.
- Exemplary skills in communication with demonstrated abilities in mentoring motivated teams towards achieving organizational goals
Roles and Responsibility:
- As a team member was involved in AS-IS study and prepared TO-BE processes documents for SD Module.
- Study Analysis of client's Business Processes and mapping into SAP.
- Involved in functional and technical specifications writing.
- Set up the enterprise structure including defining the Sales Organization, Division, Distribution Channel, Sales office Sales groups and assigned it according to business need.
- Configured the Customer Master Data, Selection of fields applying suppressed, mandatory and optional functions for Customer Master Data and defined Account Groups for Customers, Partner functions and Partner determination Procedure.
- Configured end to end Business processes with sales document type, Item categories, ATP check, and delivery document types and billing document types.
- Configured billing components comprising billing document types, Invoice based deliveries and services, Periodic and Milestone billing, collective processing of billing documents.
- Create Condition types, Condition Tables, Access sequence and Condition records for Pricing and Output determination.
- Creation of test scenarios for unit testing and integration testing for all SD business processes and getting the sign-off after successful completion of testing.
- Documented new business procedure in detail with SAP screen shots for users, operational training perform unit testing.
- Developed Test Plans, Test Cases to test the Screens and business flows for Quality Assurance
- Involved in manual testing.
- Analysed the application and created and managed system-testing schedule.
- Developed, executed and documented highly complex test plans and test cases for Business related application running on multi-tiered platforms.
Role and Responsibility:
- Complete customer order management: This involves creation of sales order in SAP, and follow-up with the production planning cell to ensure timely production so that material reaches the customer on time.
- Prepare the daily Stock Analysis, which gives the details of the stock available at different locations with their age. This report is used to prepare the dispatch plan based on the financial arrangement made by the customer and clearing the old stock.
- Responsible for preparing the NSR Net sales Realization Report, which provides an indication of the average realization of product-wise revenues per MT. It is used as a tool to monitor whether the targets set for top-line realizations for the month are being met as per the pre-set targets.
- Allocation of stock to rush orders from the available unrestricted stock based on the customer requirement and age of the stock
- Creation of customer master
- Preparation of MIS, which includes detailed analysis of different product forms.
- Monthly analysis of Application segment, product-wise and region-wise dispatches. Comparative study of dispatches in the previous month and giving a clear picture to the Senior Management about the trend. Similar analysis done on a quarterly, half-yearly and annual basis
- Order Status Management.
- Preparation of Planned Vs Actual Production compliance and Planned Vs Actual Dispatch compliance
- Responsible for Preparation of Test plan document, designing the Test Cases, Review of documentation, Executing Test Cases, System Testing, Regression Testing, Team Management, Reporting.
- Operating Systems : Macintosh, Windows NT/2000/XP/2003
- ERP : SAP Sales and Distribution SD
- Programming Languages : C, C
- Databases : Oracle 8i/9i, SQL-SERVER 2005, MS Access.
- Forty five days summer training in BSNL, Meerut to understand basics of Telecommunication Systems.
- Two months vocational training in MTNL, Delhi to understand the fundamentals of GSM/ GPRS System.
- Certified in C and C from TUPLES, Meerut in 2006.
- Micro controller, stepper motor and associated accessories to control entry, identifying the vacant space and exit of 4-wheeler for Car Parking.
- Delivered seminar on AFC Automatic Fare Collection for DMRC.