KEY TECHNICAL PROFICIENCIES:
- SAP Modules: FICO OTC, PTP , CRM, BW, HR/HCM ERP Packages: SAP GUI 6.4/7.1/7.5x , SAP Portal, ECC 6.0 EHP 4/5/6 , Solution Manager Platforms: SUP Sybase Unwired Platform , DOE Data Orchestration Engine , Windows 7/XP/NT/2000 Tools: HP QC 10.0, HP ALM, SuccessFactors Employee Central, Soti MobiControl Methodologies: Agile, BizXpert EMPLOYMENT: SAP Mobile QA Lead Confidential
- Onsite lead for SAP CRM, SUP, and DOE mobile testing operations. Conducted test planning and managed test execution. Coordinated with functional teams to resolve defects and ensure that proper test result documentation and processes were followed as per the test strategy. Reported on test status and raised test-related risks. Staged the test data and enabled the device for test purposes.
- Managed off shore resources to successfully complete testing.
- Built entire testing suite for client and managed defect cycle in HP ALM.
- Directed testing of all transactions to complete successful data flow from device through DOE middleware to ECC/CRM and back to mobile device.
- Created and submitted testing status reports to project team and business during daily status meetings.
SAP QA Lead
- Developed high-level testing scenarios of requirements based on business needs. Manually performed UAT functional automated mobile application testing of MM Module. Created communication processes between on-shore and off-shore testing teams, development teams, business analysts and project managers. Tested complex Interfaces IDOC with third party hiring and payroll vendors. Trained off-shore testing teams on Agile testing methodology to properly conduct testing to conform to the Agile model of SDLC. Presented QA status updates to the development team and product owners in daily meetings.
- Concurrently coordinated, led, and trained two off shore QA teams.
- Integration, and guidance of QA best practices in to project with no prior QA processes.
- Led business and development team to successful, on time UAT with zero show stoppers.
- Utilized all HP ALM modules to track entire project testing.
SAP QA Lead
- Conducted in-depth requirements gathering activities to prepare functional specifications for RICEF Objects Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, and Forms for global implementation. Led and coordinated all aspects of software testing that included developing test cases, test sets, collating test data for automated test scripts, and reports of test execution in SAP R/3 environment. Provided testing expertise to FI, SD, CRM, HCM, and MM.
- Created automated tests involving scenarios for materials, orders, invoicing, and data warehouse reporting.
- Served as a liaison between two project leads, to simultaneously manage and coordinate all testing activities.
- Testing of HR/HCM - OM, PA, TM, PY
SAP QA Tester
- Intimately involved in project Velocity. Planned and coordinated the daily testing and support activities of on-shore and off-shore team members. Designed and developed a complete testing methodology and concepts for ensuring robust testing cycles against several projects with cascading interfaces and interdependencies in an IT company environment. Extensively tested the functionality of portal workflow testing for Order to Cash items Create/Change/Copy/Extend/Share Customer . Tested master data related to material master, bill of material, work centers, various types of routings, and PRT.
- Tested post go-live issues and provided 24x7 Hypercare and on-call support.
- Served as a technical resource provided testing expertise to SCM, FI, HR, MM, and CRM teams.