- More than 14 years of experience in SAP as ABAP Senior Developer and worked in all the RICEFW components and web dynpro.
- Expert level coding skills and very good oral and written communication skills augmented by leadership and team-building capabilities with proven project management experience.
- Focusing on conceptualizing business needs and transforming them into viable technical solutions with rich understanding of business practice and technology solutions
- Experience in ABAP SAP in 4.6C, 4.7 ECC6.0 with 4 full life cycle implementation and support including Module Pools, Standard/Interactive/ALV Reports, Work bench tools Menu painter, Screen painter, Function Library, Debugger , User exits , customer exits , enhancement, SAP Scripts, Smartforms, Adobe Forms BAPI, BADI, ALE/IDOC, ABAP Query, BDC, LSMW, Logical database, RFC
- ABAP Data Dictionary objects like Structures, tables, Views, Lock Objects, Search Help, Search Help Exits Index, Domain, Data Elements
- Configuration and maintenance of Workflow
- Have extensively worked in FI/CO, FM, MM, SD,PM, SM, QM, PP modules including:
- Enhancement using User exits, BADI
- Interface Development using Webservices, Proxies, IDOC and ALE
- Conversions using BAPI, BDC,LSMW
- Reporting in ALV, Interactive and list
- Screen development using Dialog programming/Module pool
- Analyzing Standard Transactions with Debugging
- Implementing Pricing routine and Procedures in SD module
- Hands-on experience in Adobe Form, Business Workflow, Web Dynpro for ABAP
- Extensive working knowledge in ALE, EDI and IDOC's, Creating of partner profiles, Change pointers.
- Involved in Unit testing, Integration Testing, documentation, production support, Debugging, Performance Tuning Knowledge transfer to the functional/technical end users.
- Working Exposure to PI, BW and Portal.
- Conceptual knowledge in HANA Reports execution using views
- Expertise in developing WEBDYNPRO COMPONENTS by using MVC Architecture.
- Good experience in using different UI Elements View container, Table, Drop downs, List box, Radio Buttons, Check Boxes, Input Field, Text View, Button etc. in WEBDYNPRO components.
- Extensive Expertise in designing WEB based ALV reports using standard component SALV WD TABLE.
- Good experience in dynamic programming.
- Expertise in Trouble shooting the WEBDYNPRO component.
- Knowledge in Using FPM Floor Plan Manager framework for SAP standard UI Guidelines.
Areas of Expertise
- ABAP Tools: SAP Query, Workflow, Web Dynpro ABAP, HTML5, PI,BW
- Functional areas: SD, MM, QM, PP,PM, SM FI/CO
- SAP Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP R/3 4.7, SAP R/3 4.6c, SAP R/3 4.5b, SAP R/3 3.1h
- Reporting: Classical/Interactive Reports, ALV Reports, Module Pool-Dialog Programming
- Interfaces: BAPI, ALE/IDoc, RFC Function Modules
- Conversions: BDC, LSMW
- Forms: SAP Script, Smart forms, Adobe Forms
- Enhancements: User-Exits, CMOD/SMOD Function-Exits, screen exit, menu exit, BADI,
- Enhancement Framework
SAP ABAP Team Lead.
- Worked on RV INVOICE CREATE Enhancement spot to change default standard Billing type to Custom billing type to post Accounting documents to specific Customer.
- Created Accounting document BTE using process 5010 to clear customer open items with BAPI ACC DOCUMENT POST when payment is made using F110.
- Populated Values to Delivery IDOC DELVY03 segments using user exit.
- Determined Item category from Custom Table for Sales Orders using User exit MOVE FIELD TO VBAP
- Developed Shipping Label using Intermac Printer Language.
- Worked on Split Delivery using Copy Control by splitting delivery based on Temperature, Payment terms and Sales Value terms and Sales Value,
Environment: ECC 6.0 Module: OTC
SAP ABAP Developer.
- Developed FM and class to update Specification usage status using BUS1077 BAPI.
- Modified specification Custom Workflow to generate Specification report even though WF is re-started after Rejection.
- Changed Work flow to update status of all recipes once specification got approved thro WF.
- Worked on custom WF to create Specification Vendor reports at end of Specification approval.
Environment: ECC 6.0 Modules: PLM, EHS.
SAP ABAP Technical Lead
- Worked on a project to develop screens using Module Pool to Capture WBS Element wise Project Budget and compare with actual cost incurred for the Project.
- Developed a transaction using Module pool to plan the production based on the work centers and report against the Actual production.
- Generated User Entry Screens using Module pool to record Machine Breakdown time and to calculate the efficiency of Work Center.
- Developed SOP budgeting Project in Module pool with option to upload data from flat files review/modify the budget data for yearly budgets. Once Budget is approved option is given to create Purchase requisition as in ME51.
- Developed Employee leave Information display in Webdynpro and published in ESS Portal i-view.
- Created an application for Asset purchase using Webdynpro views and triggered Notification mail to line Managers for their approval until Asset is finally approved for purchase.
- Worked on Custom Appraisal project with Roadmap steps using Webdynpro and FPM Application. Employees can access their ESS portal and fill in the Appraisal form and submit to Line Manager for review and comments. Outlook Notification Mail is triggered in each step to the Employee/Managers about the review status.
- Developed RFC Function module to report on Payments to Projects from IS-Retail System.
- ALV report to display Yearly Plan Vs Actual is developed using SALV WD TABLE and wdr select options with plant and year as parameters for selection.
- Worked with BAPI PO GETDETAIL to get details of delivered quantity of each items in purchase order and used BAPI PO CHANGE to close long pending open PO.
- ALV reports on Pending Orders, Open and Cleared Documents using SALV WD TABLE.
- Configured Message types, RFC Destination, Port, Partner profile for IDOC, ALE communication with Hand Held Devices through PI.
- Developed Outbound IDOC for Customer Master, Material Master, Material Pricing, Credit Control Limit, Customer Open Items, Van Load
- Developed IDOC Inbound program for Sales Order, Accounting document, Load Request by calling proxy class and IDOC INBOUND SINGLE function module.
- Performance tuning of Long Running Programs using run time analysis and SQL trace in Inventory management. Code is modified and tested for optimal performance.
- Created Oops ALV report to display past consumption detail/Open Orders of material to raise new purchase order.
- Generated Employee Salary Bank Transfer .CSV File from Payroll data.
- Developed File interface program to download stock status of Principle Vendor. Interface program is scheduled as background job and is send to Vendor system.
- Designed interface program using BAPI SALESORDER CREATEFROMDAT1 to upload Sales orders.
- Worked on User exit USEREXIT SAVE DOCUMENT to deliver goods thro VL01N once thro credit block is released.
- Created SMARTFORMS to print Invoice document, Quotation and Sales Order Confirmation.
- Created Order Confirmation in PDF format using ADOBE form builder.
- Created SAP Script to print Customer Balance.
- Created Adobe Form to print the Import purchase order.
- Worked on SAP Script and Smartforms for Purchase Orders and Invoices.
Environment: ECC 6.0 and WAS 7.0 Modules: FI-CO,MM, SD,PS and HCM
SAP ABAP Technical Lead
- Developed new HCM Process for Employee Leave Application with Offline Adobe form using Web services. Notification Outlook mail with Adobe Leave Form is triggered using HR positions to Line managers for Leave Approval.
- Worked on Project using Module pool to capture Biscuit Production line Material consumption like raw material, scrap, consumables, wrapper in a custom screen.
- Developed Module pool using tabs trips and sub screens to enter cost allocation for each project and checked the cost using user exits when purchase is done.
- Created a custom transaction using Module Pool to enter IT Satisfaction Survey.
- Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables with standard program RFBIBL00 using LSMW to post FI documents.
- Enhanced BAPI REQUISITION CREATE function module to extend material masters from one company code to another company code according to user requirements using BAPI concepts in MM Module.
- Used the ABAP runtime analysis tool SE30 , SQL Trace ST05 , System dump analysis ST22 to analyze and improve runtime performance of existing ABAP programs.
- Worked with BAPI - BAPI PO CREATE1 in order to create a purchase order.
- Developed a report ALV on Material Master that outputs Material Valuated Stock, Grouped by Material Type and Plant.
- Developed a Hierarchical PO aging report that lists PO details grouped by selection criteria
- Created SMARTFORM to print Bill of Lading.
- Created Adobe Form to display the purchase order and send the generated PO in E-mail.
- Created Order Confirmation in PDF format using ADOBE form builder
- Created LSMW Project for the making changes to Customer and Material Master Data into SAP system.
- Implemented ME PROCESS PO CUST BADI for check and save scenarios.
- Populated Goods Movement details in a Custom Table for specific movement type and plant each time a goods movement is created through MIGO or PGI by using MB DOCUMENT BADI
Environment: ECC 6.0 WAS 7.0 Modules: FI-CO, SD, PS and MM
SAP ABAP Technical Lead
- Created a Custom transaction using Module Pool to fetch suggested Order Qty from the past Consumption and make desired changes to the materials and create PR Using BAPI.
- Developed BDC to upload Info Record, Sales Price and Merchandise Hierarchy, Session are created in SM35
- LSMW was created to load data from sequential file and populate the data to Article Master thro IDOC.
- Automated the SAP Account document creation from IS-Retail system. Created RFC function module to transfer data from IS-Retail system and posted in ECC 6.0 system using BAPI ACC DOCUMENT POST.
- Configured Inbound and Outbound IDOCs to Send/Receive data from Point of Sale in BW and IS-Retail System.
- Developed transaction to create PR Thro' BAPI PR CREATE for Suggested Order Qty from Sales History.
- Designed Purchase Order, Payment Advice using Smart form with option of sending PDF E-Mail.
- Developed Labels with Barcode using Smartform.
Environment: ECC 6.0 IS-Retail Modules: FI-CO, SD and MM
SAP ABAP Lead Consultant
- Worked on Integration of third party Time Punching machine to SAP using IDOC and XI FTP Adopter. Employee Details and Leave Information in the form of .CSV file is send thro' XI Adopter to Time machine.
- Developed Module Pool to Enter Activity wise cost for each WBS Element.
- Generated Employee Salary Bank Transfer .CSV File from Payroll data as per company format.
- Automated to trigger an Alert Mail to Top Managers for any change in Employee Salary IN INFOTYPE 0008.
- Developed Custom Oops ALV Reports on Employee positions, Joining Leaving Information and Total CTC Salary details using logical database PNP and FM RP FILL WAGE TYPE TABLE.
- Developed List report with interactive mode to Compare Salary from Pay Roll run and FI posting.
- Developed List report to calculate Overtime Shift Allowance according to the Time-in and Time-out of the employee
- Developed customer ageing report with 10 buckets in Oops ALV with option to send PDF-Mail to customers.
Environment: ECC 6.0, WAS 7.0 Modules: FI-CO, PM, SM, PS and HCM
SAP ABAP Lead Consultant
- Upgrade BW 3.5 to BW 7.0
- As-is Study and developed Methodology to upgrade from BW 3.5 to BI 7.00
- Run all pre-upgrade and Post Upgrade Programs and Check all objects and deleted unwanted Objects.
- Worked extensively on Custom Routines and Transformations to maintain the functionality of DSO and Cubes as per BW 3.5 System.
- Activation of New Extractors, Datasources, Infosources, Cube, Multiprovider, DTP and Process chains from New version.
- Loaded Initial data into new ODS and Cubes.
- Enhanced Sales and Purchase Cubes with additional characteristics and reloaded data.
- Co-ordinated with Basis Team to Migrate to New Role Based Authorization.
- Provided training to BI Users on New Functionalities.
- Upgrade SAP 4.7 To ECC6.0
- Actively involved in Technical Upgrading 4.6C to ECC 6.0.
- Worked on SPDD and SPAU. Converted programs from non unicode to unicode using UCCHECK.
- Bug fixing of Reports, User Exits, module pool programs and Interface Programs.
- Worked on PO release workflow to resolve issues related to upgrade.
- Extensively worked on unit testing of MM, SD, HR, FI/CO,PP to go smooth go-live.
- Extensively worked for performance tuning and optimization of ABAP code in MM and SD modules.
- Implementation of CRM 5.0 with Mobile Sales.
- Worked with Functional Team to provide solutions in CRM.
- Involved in AS-IS Study and Blue print Preparation.
- Developed BAPI Program to update stock qty from ECC6 to CRM and to use for Mobile BDOC.
- Developed BADI in Sales order creation to Check Material Availability in ECC6, To check Max. Ord Qty and to have Separate Number Range for Mobile Orders.
- Developed Custom Oops ALV Reports on Daily Sales, Customer Ageing Analysis using CRM ORDER READ FM.
- Installed and Configured SQL and CRM Mobile Application in Tablet PCs.
- Loaded data from ECC6 to CRM using Adopters.
- Implementation of BW 3.5.
- Project Planning and Execution of the Project
- As is Study and Business Blue Print Preparation.
- Maintaining RFC Connection and Source Systems.
- Activation of Purchase, Inventory, Sales, Finance, Controlling, Human Resource, Production Planning and Quality Management Extractors in ECC6 and activation of Cubes and related BW Objects from Business Content as agreed on Blue Print.
- Changed existing Transfer Routines and Update Rules as per Business Requirement.
- Errors Rectification and Transports Management.
- Prepared Authorization Matrix and maintained Authorization with assistance of Basis Team.
- Enhanced ODS and Cubes to meet business requirement and loaded data.
- Created Infopackages and Infopackage Groups for Master and Transaction data Loading.
- End user Training for Query and Workbook Development.
- Upgrade SAP 4.6c To 4.7
- Worked as an Team Lead and ABAP Developer for SAP 4.5b To 4.6c Upgrade
- Coordinating with Offshore Team.
- Performed SPAU and SPDD checks and adjustments.
- Checked and Corrected all Reports, SAP Scripts, BDC programs, Interface Programs and User Exits
- Replacement of Obsolete Function Modules, Statements in the new Version.
- Using SAP Script created and modified layout sets and the ABAP/4 program SAPFM06P for Purchase Order documents.
- Resolving Bugs which came during Unit testing and UAT.
- Maintain Technical Documentation for Program correction.
Environment: SAP 4.7, ECC 6.0,BW 3.5,BW 7.0.CRM Modules: MM,SD, FI-CO and HCM
Consultant Band 3
- Developed Manufacturing Execution System tool using Dialog programming. Bespoke functionality has provision to configure shop floor activities for maintenance of aircraft.
- Created a Class Oops and different methods to address document handling system functionality.
- Code Peer review and preparation of Technical and Unit Testing Documents.
Environment: SAP 4.6c Modules: PM
Senior Technical Consultant
- Corrected 50 Reports with errors and maintained code as per Customer Standard for 4.6c upgrade.
- Created an Interactive report to output Vendor details like Vendor name and address etc in the Basic list and Bank details like Account no. Banker's name and address in the Secondary lists.
- Created BDC program with dynamically generated screen names and numbers to Upload Sales price from .DAT file thro' VK11 transaction.
- Developed Material Master, Customer Master LSMW Programs.
- Created BDC programs for customer, vendor, material master BOM uploading from excel to R/3 system. Error records were collected into a separate session and processed them using batch input session method.
- Checked Sales order pricing User exit to check price from A006 table and thro' error if sales price differ the Customer specific price.
- Worked on developing Script for bill of lading, Multiple deliveries, credit and Debit memo.
Environment: SAP 4.6c Modules: SD, MM and HCM
- Outbound IDOC Programs for Material Master, Customer master general, Address, Schema details, Sales Representative, sales office details and Sales Price.
- Created New IDOC Segments.
- Configured Partner Profile for Outbound IDOCs.
- Back ground scheduling of Outbounds for B2B application.
Environment: SAP 4.6c Modules: SD
- Developed ALV reports for Purchase order status and Goods movement details
- Developed BDC programs for Material master, Customer master, sales order and pricing.
- Creation of sales order, Purchase order using BAPI.
- Designed Invoice, Purchase order and Sales order Scripts.
Environment: SAP 4.5b Modules: SD and MM
- HR Payroll, Bank transfer, Time sheet, Leave balance List reports using Logical database PNP.
- Generated complex report in FI for budget vise Actual.
- Designed Dialog module for Production order, cable cutting plan and drum requirement.
- Developed User exit in PM notification, menu exit and field exits for FI.
- Developed new Scripts in PM Notification and Invoice printing.
Environment: SAP 3.1g Modules: PP, PM and HCM
- Developed Module Pool to update telephone bill Charges for employees.
- Created BDC programs for customer, vendor, material master BOM uploading from excel to R/3 system. Error records were collected into a separate session ad processed them using batch input session method.
- Created BDC for Uploading goods issue data from application server into SAP tables. This program is used to upload data on a daily basis using call transaction method.
- Designed BDC program to upload Sales orders using transactions VA01.
- Created Interactive report to display all the Purchase Orders handled during the selected range of period with secondary list selection to display vendor's details.
- Designed and developed Module Pool for maintaining Budget allocations in customer table.
- Developed User exit in PM notification, menu exit and field exits for FI.
- Created the SAP-Script layout sets in SD, MM Modules. The document modified were layout set RVORDER01 MEDRUCK and the as per the client's requirements.
Environment: SAP 4.5b Modules: SD,MM,PM,HR and FI/CO