- 15+ years of experience in IT divisions of Financial, Retail and Manufacturing space.
- 10 years extensive experience in Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence
- Extensive experience with BW integration with FI, SD, PP and CRM
- Extensive experience in all stages of Development starting from Blueprint and Feasibility Analysis to Technical Design to Go Live and Business User Training and Support.
- Full life cycle implementations of SAP BI from Project Preparation phase to Go Live. With 2 full phases completed
- BW upgrade: Experience with one full upgrade cycle from 7.4 to 7.5.
- Extraction: Experience in extracting data from SAP R/3 using Logistic Cockpit, FI - CO, CO-PA and generic extractors. Also from new dimensional products SAP PP, SAP CRM, SAP APO. OLTP Extraction (Transaction Data, Master Data Attributes, Text, Hierarchies)
- Data Modelling: Proficient in BW/BI data modelling, ADSO and Info Cube design & administration, Composite provider design, and info object design and administration
- Reporting: Expertise in reporting using BEX Query Designer, Analyzer, and Advanced Analysis for MS Office and Eclipse Hana Studio.
- ABAP - Experience with ABAP programming in both BW and general context.
- SAP BI ABAP - Created Start Routine, End Routine in Transformations, user exit for query variables and function module code for generic data source, DTP filtering.
- Business Content: Exposure to teh Business Content and implementation of teh same in teh appropriateFunctional area and to activate business content
- SAP R3 Source Configuration systems: Enhanced Data Sources, BADI management
- Data Staging & Loading: Experience with proper data architecture, PSA maintenance, Info Packages, Data Transfer Process (DTP), Delta functionality, debugging loads using teh Data load Monitor, Flat file loading. Experience with creating process chains and scheduling. Creating transactions to trigger process chains on demand.
- Broadcasting: Used dis tool to setup broadcasts to send Reports to Group E-mail as well as Portal Publishing in different formats
- Data Source Migration: Experience in data source migration from BW 3.5 to BI 7.0
- Authorization: Experience with organization implementation of authorization process in reporting.
- Business Objects Reporting portal: Experience with Business objects server. Publishing workbooks, setting up user authorization, promotion management, Web Intelligence.
- Dashboards: Experience with Design studio and set up dashboards in Business Objects portal.
- Production support: Experience with Process Chains to schedule batch jobs. Configured security roles and authorizations for both BW objects and reports.
Languages: ABAP, JAVA, C, HTML, ASP.Net
Databases: HANA, SQL Server, DB2, Teradata, My SQL
Tools: SAP Workbench, Eclipse HANA Studio, Design Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server, Teradata SQL Assistant, Microsoft Office suite
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, Unix
SAP BW Expert
- Started as SQL Server Administrators for over 10 servers and tan immediately switched to SAP BW.
- Involved in full life cycle implementation of SAP solutions worldwide (Americas, EMEA and APAC).
- Involved in all phases starting from Blueprint and Feasibility Analysis to Go Live with Business User Training and Support. Two phases out of 4 completed.
- Involved in providing end to end solutions from Data source extraction and enhancements, data modeling, report preparations, testing and implementation, workbook preparations in Business Objects portal, Authorization, User training and Support. And teh cycle continues.
- Scheduled teh workbooks for users using BEX broadcasting. Trained teh users to scheduling teh workbooks. Fixed number of broadcasting related issues
- Involved in BW upgrade project. Upgrade BW from 7.4 to 7.5
- Worked on standard and custom defined Logistics Cockpit extractors. Installed relevantSAPbusiness content. Used these structures for extracting sales order, delivery, billing, production and quality management area.
- Configured COPA data source in R3 (ECC) and also activated necessary data sources in AP, AR, CCA and GL areas.
- Enhanced and customized data sources in R3 (ECC) to fit user needs in reporting and match changes in R3 configurations
- Managed setup tables and Delta loads as necessary in Logistic Cockpit area.
- Enhanced existing master where necessary, activated navigational attributes, worked on Material classification extractions.
- Established SLT data sources to bring in delta changes that were not available.
- Established authorization in BW and Business Objects servers.
- Involved in Upgrading BW server from 7.4 to 7.5 and Business Objects server from 4.1 to 4.2 and Advanced Analysis for MS Office from 1.4 to 2.1.
Tools: SAP BW on HANA 7.5. SAP Workbench, HANA Studio, Advanced Analysis for MS Office 2.1 and Business Objects server 4.2
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Business Intelligence Expert
- Worked in Logistics, Staff Planning, and Merchandising team to enhance and support more than 12 applications at Confidential ’s Departmental store. Involved in data analytics and Business Intelligence related projects using SQL Server, Teradata. Also worked as SQL server administrator for several applications.
- dis application was developed in SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, MDX, Teradata, Business Objects Univers
- Developed and enhancement a number of applications with an offshore team. Performed different roles in these projects over time. Started as a Lead developer and later performed as System Analyst and Development Lead. Managed a group of offshore team. Worked on all phases in software development life cycle. Trained team members with technologies and business knowledge. Conducted knowledge development sessions on applications.