- Seasoned EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Coordinator wif over 15 years of professional EDI expertise and concurrently supporting SAP SD/LE/MM/FICO as a peer SAP Functional Support Analyst.
- Knowledge in many phases of ERP implementation deployments, subject matter expertise in teh Sales and Distribution through teh Logistics Execution business process related to EDI, and experienced Sales, Logistics, and Materials Management Module Configuration.
- SAP R/3 and SAP ECC 6.0
- Hummingbird (FTP Client)
- OP (Internal Order Processing System)
- Heat Service/Support (Change mgmt, Projects, issue tracking)
- MS Office Suite - Advanced training in all applications
- MS Outlook and MS Project
- Excellent Verbal / Written Communication Skills
- Oracle / ODBC / SQL
- Red Prairie / DLX (Logistical Client WMS)
- PeopleSoft / EssBase
- Proficient - DOS, Win95/98/00/03/08/XP/NT/Server
- Graphics Design (e.g. Adobe PhotoShop, Corel)
- Project Mgmt /Special Event Coordination/SDLC
- Managerial /Supervisory Experience
- Heavy Internet Experience
- Multitask proficient; adept to multiple environments, implementing complex systems, and network management applications. Extremely proficient in relational database management applications
Confidential, Stockton, CA
- Assisted in teh technological automation of teh company's EDI transactions wif customers and suppliers, managing corporate EDI projects according to EDI technical standards. Providing guidance to teh EDI technical team and identifying EDI and ecommerce methodologies to improve teh firm's operating processes.
- Coordinated eCommerce activities pertaining to Confidential EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) / Apprise processes using IBM Sterling Commerce - Gentran: Server for Windows 5.3.1 and SQL Server.
- Created translation maps using Gentran's Application Integrator for both inbound and outbound trading partner relationships to integrate into Apprise application (ERP Solution).
- Responsible for mapping, testing, debugging, implementing, and integrating teh exchange of eCommerce through EDI transaction sets and business processes; planning and coordinating teh analysis, design, implementation, and testing of setups and EDI projects.
- Responsible for teh coordination and management of EDI-related tasks and responsibilities, ensuring dat all system-related changes are processed as according to change control guidelines.
- Recommendations for improvements based on existing operating procedures and system protocol maintaining high adherence to customer service excellence.
- Administratively, assisting in teh coordination and implementation all-production on-call schedules and participating in teh budgetary process for teh department.
- Technically, responsible for tracking and resolving EDI production system problems, developing and maintaining SQL queries, writing reports for proper operational procedures, interfacing wif other internal systems and learning teh area's direct, business process flow and its impact on interdepartmental operations.
- Project lead/Researching AS2 communications protocols to migrate existing high volume trading partners from teh VAN. Initiated trial of Cleo Communications - VLTrader Product.
- EDI Gap, Standardization, and Documentation Analysis of existing and future trading partners.
IT Business Liaison
Confidential, Stockton, CA
- Project/Technical lead for Aspen Systems Enterprise Solution - Pulse and Event Watch Module.
- Conducted blueprint research/analysis for EDI application integration wif Aspen System and EDI trading partner community providing technical documentation of modules to key users.
- Reviewed Aspen eCommerce setup/configuration for teh Aspen/EDI architecture, setup, translation, transmission, and communication protocols via VAN and AS2 B2B connectivity.
- Conducted correspondence wif Aspen Systems Support regarding Alliance Partner and affiliates.
- Organized and setup Aspen Systems Module training and demonstrations.
- Conducted Data Synchronization research regarding GS1 Global Data Synchronization Network registration, on-boarding requirements, and fee schedule documentation.
- Provided data attribute requirements (e.g. UPC, GTIN, length, width, height, TI-HI, etc.) and extended data attributes (e.g. Pricing, Nutritional Data, and Ingredients).
- Analysis and training on SQL Programming and expression builder analysis calculations in accordance wif Pulse Module and teh Aspen System dynamic report writing query tool.
- Conducted Aspen Systems Canopy Modules research: Financial Management, Order/Invoice mgmt, Purchasing mgmt, Forecasting & EDI, eCommerce & CRM, Production mgmt, Inventory mgmt, Warehousing, Wireless Barcode Scanning, Scaling & Labeling Stations, Reporting & Analysis, Document Imaging, Event Notifications, Dashboards, Temperature Monitoring, etc.
- Performed EDI Order review to discover synergies in streamlining EDI transaction efforts to maximize productivity and meet TP eCommerce requirements (PO’s, PO Confirmation, Invoicings, pricing, ASN,etc.)
- Serve as teh dedicated communication liaison for EDI-related interdepartmental functionality. Internal communication wif IT, AR/Credit/Billing, Customer Service, Product Management, Purchasing, Logistics/Transportation/Shipping, Scheduling, Vendor Compliance, and Sales and Marketing, etc. External communication wif 3rd party software suppliers, Vendors, and technical support.
Confidential, Livingston, CA
- Coordinate all eCommerce activities pertaining to Confidential EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) / SAP processes using IBM Sterling Commerce - Gentran: Server for Windows 5.1 and Oracle 10g and Cleo Communications - VLTrader Product. Responsible for mapping, testing, implementing, and integrating teh exchange of eCommerce through EDI transaction sets and business processes; planning and coordinating teh analysis, design, implementation, and testing of setups and EDI projects.
- Project/Technical lead for EDI Upgrade - Gentran: Server for Windows 5.1 to 5.3 and Oracle 10g to MS SQL Migration. Successfully Upgraded August 26, 2012.
- Project/Technical lead for EDI Server 2008 Migration to be completed 5/5/2013.
- Serve as teh primary support contact for all technical aspects of EDI / EDI-SAP relationships both internal and external.
- Serve as teh primary communication liaison for EDI-related interdepartmental functionality. Internal communication wif IT, AR/Credit, AP, Customer Service, Product Management, Purchasing, Logistics/Transportation/Shipping/OCS, Scheduling, Deductions/Pricing, Master Data, and Sales and Marketing, etc. External communication wif 3rd party software suppliers, Vendors, technical support, and key technical contact for Customers AP and Vendor AR.
- Provides technical support for EDI applications and interfaces; coordinating wif individuals to resolve internal/external data receipt/transmission errors; maintaining data integrity through review and analysis; monitoring daily production tasks and implementation progress; initializing, monitoring and maintaining communication setup wif trading partners.
- Responsible for teh architecture, setup, configuration, and testing of EDI communication protocols via our firewall and assists in partner maintenance for B2B connectivity…including Encryption Certificate installations and their maintenance, URL, Port, IP Address configuration.
- Responsible for all upgrades, patches, modifications, enhancements, archiving, backups, scheduling, maintenance, etc.
- Reviews and suggests innovative EDI opportunities, provide recommendations to current and future EDI initiatives. Responsible for Enhancement of existing Trading Partner relationships/transaction sets and discover / facilitate new ways to approach EDI and E-Commerce initiatives keeping us current and innovative for teh future. Discover ways to electronically streamline our customer and vendor communities.
- Key contributor in Foster Farm’s Data Synchronization efforts. Responsible for framing up an IT Project plan to centralize a repository to house teh customer requirements for core attributes like GTINs, length, width, and height, TI-HI, etc. and extended attributes pertaining to Pricing, Nutritional Data, and Ingredients.
- Responsible for SAP setup and configuration for inbound/outbound SAP IDOC document message types, propositions, generations, and transmission protocols.
- Responsible for unit and batch testing for SAP ECC6 upgrades, Support Stack Upgrades, patches, and other relevant SAP related functional analyst testing.
- EDI to SAP Cutover Process Involvement/IDOC Issue Resolution; SAP R/3 IDOC to ANSI-X12 EDI Mapping. Responsible for SAP setup/configuration for inbound/outbound IDOC document message types, propositions, /generations/transmissions. Primary facilitator for EDI Trading Partner configuration setup and internal department communication.
- Responsible for contractual relations wif Value Added Networks (VAN), Cleo Communications - VL Trader (AS2), on-demand networks (ITradeNetwork & Amphire Solutions), providing primary support, license maintenance, service level agreements, and maintenance contracts.
- Maintains professional and technical noledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing technical professional publications, establishing industry networks, and/or participating in professional associations.
- Complies wif federal and state legal (e.g. software licensing, confidentiality of employee records); ensures adherence to requirements; and advises management on needed actions.
- IT support analyst for 60 business users and 2 SAP modules across multiple locations at Confidential
- Resolved over 300 individual HEAT tickets across EDI, WMS, SD and LE modules, and other business processes
- Developed multiple Functional Design and Technical Design specifications for various reports and enhancements
- Trained Sales and Logistics business users on business processes related to their functional areas, as well as new employees as part of teh on boarding process wif Confidential
- SPRO - Advanced IMG Configuration for SDLE enhancements and to resolve break fix production issues
- Provided 24/7 Support wif Production issues for EDI, SD, MM, LE and Warehouse management
Staff Accountant - SALES AND MARKETING DEPARTMENT
Confidential, Livingston, CA
- Responsible for Weekly, Periodical, and Quarterly Sales and Budget Reporting for Turkey and Prepared Foods Divisions P&Ls. Provide Adhoc report requests for sales research and special reporting
- Provide technical maintenance of teh following Access Databases: Sales-At-A-Glance, Brokerage, and Trade Spending, BI Reporting, and other respective reporting tools and functionality.
- Obtained a proficiency in SRS (IBM DB2 tables & database), ESSBASE tables dat take in weekly sales reporting dat also house models for volume budgets, SAP - G/L system and P&L reporting (Running checks on SAP, balancing to SRS, converting JE's and all account codes, etc)
- Familiarity wif Deal System which tracks, calculates, and interfaces discounts & allowance configurations to several other systems, Oracle data warehouse used to capture all deal data, SRS data, ESSBASE feeds
- Responsible for Foodservice Balance Scorecard report generation relating Divisional and departmental projects and initiatives.
Confidential, Modesto, CA
- Responsible for coordinating computer class instruction via Confidential Parks & Recreation Department.
- Classes included: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) - Beginning to Advanced; Internet Instruction (Netscape and MS Internet Explorer); HTML Publishing using Page Builder and Front Page.
Systems Technician / Programmer
Confidential & Confidential, Stockton, CA
- Responsible for setup/maintenance PC Hardware/software for company owned desktop PC’s, client PC’s, PC Servers and all IBM Mainframe connectivity hardware/software; emphasizing quality of product; adherence to departmental standards, and completion by time specified, including configuration, distribution, diagnosing, and repairing and/or outsourcing (vendor, corporate) support when necessary.
- Provided technical support for end users and corporate accounts including problem identification and troubleshooting. Responsible hardware/software procurement upon C.E.R approval. Team Lead for setup, installation, configuration, troubleshooting hardware/software issues, and maintained software library.
- Served as customer helpdesk supporting report requests, reruns, scheduling distribution, quality assurance, and user interface module setup wif emphasis to prompt courteous responsiveness. Provided helpdesk support to any of teh 650 company employees corporate wide.
- Field customer’s requests for other system needs and handle programming tasks as applicable to learning of company’s specific program languages.
- Maintained /replaced any of teh 300 PC’s both in teh field and Stockton headquarters; Design, analyze, code, and test programs from a functional specification approved/supplied by project leader. Created, setup, and maintained Equipment Inventory database and
- Responsible for system backup, restoration, and failover; Responsible for coordinating/scheduling program and application training; Network Administrator (LAN/WAN) - setup/maintained user account profiles/access (OS/2 LAN Server, NT Server, windows, etc.), Lotus Notes Server, Lotus Domino Fax Server, Print Server).
- Instrumental in Y2K coordination and remediation of all affected Hardware and software systems.
- Assisted team to upgrade SAP R/3 4.6c to ECC 6.0 for Sales and Distribution and Logistics and Execution Module
- Assisted wif Sales and Distribution and Logistics and Execution upgrade plan and cutover plan
- Assisted wif execution of test scripts in Development and Testing Instance
- Coordinated business users in teh execution of test scripts in Confidential ECC Testing Instance
- Coordinated, planned, and executed cutover to ensure a smooth transition