- 8 years functional consultant wif implementation in the areas of Material Management (MM), Warehouse Management (WM), Logistics Execution (LE), have in - depth business process knowledge and good understanding of Integration wif PP, SD, and QM. Experience emphasizes in configuration, implementation, upgrade and support of SAP R/3, ECC 5.0, 6.0, S4HANA in MM/WM.
- Three full cycle implementations, up gradation and post go live support of SAP MM/WM/LE modules.
- Experience in multiple Industry domains those include Manufacturing, Medical, Food, consumer goods and utilities.
- Hands on experience of Configuration, Design, Implementation, Upgrade & Rollout and daily production support.
- Worked on Order Management, Production Control, Process Orders, Capacity Planning and Long-term planning.
- Designing and documenting “AS-IS” and “TO-BE” processes, detailed design of the proposed business processes and components using ASAP methodology.
- Expertise in Warehouse Management: Warehouse structure in WM system, Basic stock management, storage location control, Put away and Picking Strategies, Inbound and Outbound deliveries, Capacity check, Two-Step picking, Negative stocks and Zero stock check, Warehouse Movements, Cross-Docking, Handling Unit Management, Storage Unit Management, Mobile Data Applications and Transportation.
- Responsible for writing the functional specifications of RICEF (Reporting, Interface, Conversions, enhancements, Forms) also assisted the developer in preparing the technical Specifications.
- Mapping of warehouse structure in SAP WM, Configured warehouse management (WM) settings wif various Storage types, Sections, Storage bins and quant’s and Configured Control parameters for Transfer Request/Transfer Order (TR/TO) in WM.
- Configured Handling Unit Management (HUM) and Radio Frequency (RF) scanners for different projects.
- Good configuration skills on Organizational Structures, Automatic Account Determination, Output Determination and Enhancement, Pricing Determination, Release Procedures and all other aspects of MM module.
- Expertise in Inventory Management: GR, GI, Stock Transfer Orders, Stock Transport Orders, Transfer Posting, Movement types, Physical Inventory, Vendor Returns, Stock Determination and Reservations.
- Extensively worked on EDI IDOC (inbound, outbound, mapping wif third party logistics service providers’ WM system, message type, segment extension, IDOC monitoring, posting)/ALE (distribution model maintenance, logical system, ports, partner profiles).
- Experience in RICEFW Designing, customized business process Reports and Forms for Purchase Order, Goods Receipt, Invoice and PO Condition Values. Designing Master Data Conversion objects for Material Master, Vendor Master, and Source List.
ERP: SAP R/3 4.7, ECC 6.0, S4Hana
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows 95/98/2000, Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
Interfacing Technology: IDOCs, EDI, RFC
Other Software: MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project, Outlook and HPQC.
Confidential - Pleasanton, CA
- Participating numerous unique projects started on MOL Group Logistics area using new and innovative solutions in order to deliver the future business demands
- MOL competitive benefits (maximized fringe benefits, 13th and 14th salary)
- Conduct daily reconciliation of inventory Confidential 3PL's (Canada/Accuristix, West Coast/LeSaint Logistics & Embedded VAS/Crescent Park) along wif any outside storage of finished goods
- Research and resolve inventory discrepancies, determine root cause and recommend process/system changes
- Lead and conduct inventory audits Confidential World Park DC and all LSP facilities in collaboration wif SC Controlling and the outside auditing firm
- Provide day-to-day operational support and resolution to Crescent Park on topics such as master data discrepancies, POs issues, iDoc errors and quality releases
- Manage 3PL reporting and KPI analysis using supply chain tools such as SAP R/3, BI, and Excel. This includes robust data collection and trend analysis to identify logistic cost saving opportunities
- Oversee Mill Service Provider yard operations- Provide direction and maintain communication wif Mill Services in all yard transactions by verifying yard movements, scale tickets, and invoices.
- Extensive experience wif designing and configuring Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order, Quota arrangement, Subcontracting, Consignment, Stock Transfer Order STO, Physical Inventory process, Cycle Counting, Batch Management and Serialization, Slotting & rearranging.
- Coordinate work between different teams Confidential geographical dispersed locations throughout the development and testing process.
- Implement Workforce Management departmental policies and procedures as directed by the Workforce Management Director.
- Actively advise and provide guidance to the business units around scheduling, labor management and leave management.
- Experience in setting up Process Types, Cartonization and labor management in EWM
- Experience in Warehouse Task, Warehouse Order Creation, yard management, ITS mobile in EWM
- Responsible for leading all security patches, kernel upgrades, and release upgrades for automated WM/EWM warehouses.
- Creating and maintaining PP, Material Masters, BOM/List of
- Ingredients, Work centers/Resources, Routings/Master Recipes, Production/Process Orders, Back Flush, Shop Floor parameters (Order control, Confirmations and scheduling parameters) etc.
- Experience in sales and Operation Planning, Flexible Planning and Capacity Requirement planning.
- Highly proficient in Quality planning, Quality inspection, Quality certificates and Quality notifications.
- Deep knowledge of SAP R/3 Strategies for Complex (ETO/MTS/MTO) Project-based Manufacturing wif Milestone and Resource-related Billing and Supply Chain Planning.
- Worked in configuration of Warehouse Management like Warehouse structure in WM system, Basic stock management, Production Staging, Warehouse movements, Put away and Picking Strategies and Storage Unit
- Designed and customized various outputs for Pick List, Bin labels, put away labels, packing slip etc.
- Very good hands on experience on the S4 HANA implementation.
- Develop and test changes in SAP Warehouse management module for new requirements.
- Acts as project manager for cross functional teams consisting of both internal and external stakeholders, including On-Boarding, Catalog, and Contract
- Planning, Demand Management, Deal Execution, Forecasting, and Performance Management and defined Operations Services.
- Providing support for deployment and sustainment as necessary
- Includes experience wif ASAP methodology on all stages of project - Requirement Gathering and Analysis, Project preparation, Business Blueprint Mapping, Gap analysis to customization, Realization, Final preparation, Go-live and post Go-live support.
- Expertise wif Quality Planning, Quality Inspection, Quality Control, Return to Vendor process, Quality Certificates for Analysis and Conformance, Quality Notifications, Quality Reports, Audits Reports, Risk Assessment Reports etc.
- Experience in Data Migration from Legacy to SAP for up gradation / new implementation / integration projects and import data from third party interfaces like LIMS to SAP Assisting in development and implementation projects which promote automation and efficiency as well as work wif IT in the development/enhancement of trade entry.
- Collaboratively developed a warehouse target concept by reviewing present system, processes and result of request analysis including interfaces wif legacy systems.
- Based on movement path optimizations me defined and maintained stock placement, stock removal, 2 step picking strategies and internal movements for all storage types and stock categories.
- Based on business requirements me configure batch determination and Product serialization for both raw and finished products.
- In addition to utilizing standard movement types, me also defined custom movement types for fixed bin replenishment, Kanban replenishment, bin to bin transfers, inbound stock category separation, cross docking, bin consolidation, threshold replenishment, emergency replenishment, two step wave picking process and VAS.
- Assigned storage types, shipment types and requirement types to each movement types (standard and custom)
- Defined settings for automatic transfer order creation via background processing for Transfer requirement and posting change notices.
- Configured two steps picking wif reference to standard movement 850.
- Defined the inventory methods (Placement inventory, Zero stock check, continuous inventory) for each warehouse/storage type combination in addition to reconciliation movement types.
- me maintained LE-WM Interface to Inventory Management and posting change. In addition to reviewing consistency checks.
- For all none 3PL warehouses me activated warehouse activity monitor and defined critical parameters and periodic background job updates for unconfirmed TO, Open TR, Open Posting Change, Negative stock and stock Confidential interim storage in order monitor critical activities.
- me worked on defining IDOC segments and field mappings based on information exchange requirements wif WCS conveyor system and HCM lightning pick system for the 2-step picking process.
- Re-configuring the complete RF Menu and Updating the Complete warehouse System.
- Primary role in designing the custom RF transactions for Put away, Goods Movement (WM / IM), Physical Inventory (IM and WM).
- Adding the Functionality to scan the Barcodes for multiple Warehouse reports through the RF Menu.
- Worked onMRPdriven planning orders and purchase orders by converting planning orders to purchase requisitions and purchase requisitions (PR) to purchase orders.
- Logistics Reverse Logistics Inventory Optimization
- Setting up Automatic TO for replenishing fixed bins as a background job, which Runs in regular intervals.
- Maintained IM/WM interface using interim bin generation and WM reference movement type.
- Supported all GO LIVE activities by working closely wif end user and addressing any functional and technical exceptions issues.
- Collaboratively developed test plans in addition to executing Integration regression and UAT testing to validate end to end process meet quality and business requirements.
- Developed training documentation and troubleshooting (SOP) for all the component processes.
Confidential - Dallas, TX
SAP SD/MM Consultant
- Hands on experience on customer master, delivery processing, Shipping & Transportation. Configuration of the Billing Procedures - Individual Billing, Collective Billing, Invoice Split Processing and Inter-company billing and credit management.
- Configured Pricing, Pricing procedure, Condition types, Condition tables, and Access sequences, Condition Records, Condition Exclusions and Condition Supplements. Thorough understanding of various pricing techniques
- Experience in Logistics Execution (LE) functions like Delivery processing (Inbound & outbound), Picking, Packing and Goods Issue, Transportation.
- Experience wif Incompletion procedure, Third party processing, Consignment Stock process, deliveries, and Stock Transport Orders (STO’s), Inter Company Business Process and Returns.
- Good experience in configuration of Order-To-Cash (OTC) business process wif focus on areas of Order Management, Pricing, Available-To-Promise (ATP), delivery and billing.
- Strong understanding of the SD module\'s integration wif MM / PP and FI/CO modules.
- Excellent customer interaction skills and leadership qualities.
- Extensive experience in SAP MM and WM/EWM configuration, customization and cross-functional integration wif PP-PI, FI/CO and SD modules.
- Experience configuring Inbound Delivery Notification, Outbound Delivery Notification, Goods Receipt Preparation and Putaway Processing, Outbound processing in EWM Worked closely wif developers on various issues involved in development.
- Configured and used picking and Put-away strategies specified for the material.
- Involved in manual creation of Batch Search Strategy for (Inventory Management).
- Involved in setting up of purchasing master data: Purchase info records, Source list.
- Loaded Master Data including inventory load, pricing procedures and conditions.
- Provided optimized solution to the end users in planning for various groups of materials.
- Involved in Mass Maintenance for some specific changes in master data during Go-live.
- Changed distribution channels of materials for re-routing as new materials are coming in.
- Configured new storage locations depending on business requirements.
- Configured the Physical Inventory process to suit to the requirements of a new plant.
- Set Tolerances for Physical inventory.
- Used different types of Radio Frequency Terminals to execute individual processes wifin WM so that processes are posted directly Confidential the location of physical warehouse activity.
- Executed packing using Radio Frequency and created single handling unit and storage units.
- Involved in parallel testing for inbound and outbound process for a warehouse.
- Activated various User profiles for using RF.
- Managed and monitored mobile components, users and mobile devices using SAP MI web console.
- Worked wif RF devices and RF device transactions and trained end-users for the same.
- Supported end users in Receiving, Issuing, Cross Docking, and Shipping.
- Involved in Cycle counting for the entire inventory in the Warehouse.
- Activated storage type search and storage section search for different strategies.
- Involved in setting up of output condition records for purchasing documents.
- Worked on various issues in receiving, issuing, procurement, stock transfers and transfer posting.
- Created detailed user documentation and held training sessions for users.
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
SAP WM/LE Consultant
- Reviewing corporate action bookings and dividends/coupons to ensure correctly effecting position.
- Worked on Procurement to Pay cycle (P2P). From the time the material is required to the time it is shipped and payment is made to the vendor.
- Involved in the P2P process, made sure that the was no gaps wifin the system.
- Activity involved in daily ticket support of the end use and ensuring that SAP (P2P) best practice is carried out thru out the organization.
- Build up digitalization and data management culture in CF team by providing internal workshop
- Continuous improvement to ensure team’s leading position on digital and data management through new technology refresh.
- Monitoring 3PL provider SLA performance
- Provide administrative support to multiple locations, including grievance tracking, maintenance of evergreen and the publishing of various reports.
- Reviewing swap confirmations covering all O2C products such as total return swaps, equity options, structured equity products, convertible bond options, credit defaults, rates and fixed income products.
- Managing the settlement of swap cash flows associated wif O2C products, including unwinds, quarterly fees, resets, upfront fees, coupons and premiums.
- Ensuring timely receipt of electronic-based O2C confirmations from trading counterparties.
- Three full life cycle implementations in SAP QM/MM, QM/PP and MM/WM modules wif hands on knowledge in version upgrade and experience in the following SAP R/3 versions 4.7 and ECC 6.0
- Requirements Gathering in Analyze phase from Legacy to SAP WM process.
- Preparation of CRP (Conference Room Pilot)
- Preparation of Business Blueprint
- Configured 42 Warehouses from End to End.
- Developed 14 user exits in LE/IM/MM area.
- RF development (requirement gathering, Spec) and configuration for Inbound, Outbound and Internal Warehouse process.
- Configure LM00 transaction
- Inbound process wif unloading, Palletization, user put away, Lock/Unlock of
- HU for rework process.
- Outbound process wif System guided picking, Pack and print of customer
- Labels, repacking, reprint of HU labels, Load by shipment etc.
- Internal WH process wif Bin to Bin move, use replenish, posting change, IM to WM inventory movements, Cycle counting like RF scan to count.
- Production process like Kanban Scan to empty, Kanban scan to full, Kanban
- Picking, GR for Repetitive manufacturing, GR for Discrete manufacturing,
- Confirm quality inspection.
- General process like handling unit inquiry
- LM77 for WH queue change.
- Configure new movement types 951/952, Z51/Z52, 901/902, (OMJJ/OBYC)
- Design and Functional Spec for User exit to split the Transfer order based on a pallet code.
- Design and Functional Spec for custom T-Code for Load sheet and HU labels.
- Configure Purchase Scheduling agreement like LPA for vendor procurements and Stock transport scheduling agreement Like LU type between plants.
- Configuration of Direct shipment process to Honda from 3PLS (SAP ACS solution)
- Configuration of Subcontracting from MM/LE perspective.
- Configure new delivery type and item category and determination process.
- Support the existing Warehouses day to day Service now tickets.
- Support during Physical inventory process.
- Lead the team for Cut over activities.
- Configure various output types for labels and packing list (ZPKL)
- Set up various customer specific condition records for Labels, Packing list and Bill of lading.
- Total of 149 Customer specific labels TEMPhas been developed. Around 63 labels coordinated in preparing functional specs, working wif developer and testing.
- Various interfaces like outbound delivery details, BOM details and inbound deliveries developed to MIC system for border crossing (Nicaragua/Mexico).
- Worked wif PMC cockpit for shipping process and EDI transmission.
- Production support to existing warehouses from LE perspective.
- Set up subcontracting process and to TAD vendor wif Recursive BOM. Proof of concept demo to SCM team.
- Configured Intercompany STO process wif intercompany billing.
- Configured new STO type for returnable packaging from customer (Honda, Toyota, Chrysler, GM)
- Design and Spec a Cockpit for inbound delivery process to border crossing and shipping from Border crossing to plants.
- Configure new shipment types for single, collective, Air, Boat and shipment wif invoice etc.
- Define Routes and route determination for various customers and from various plants.
- Design and Spec a Bin delivery Cockpit. This will create a delivery for the selected HU’s dropped in a bin. Check for the SO/CSA or STO process depending on the selection screen. Complete RF enabled.
- Applied 2-Bin-Kanban, Bucket Brigade system that improved product flow and reduced cycle time by 19%.
- Created Bill of Material (BOM), analyzed retail sales and material handling to minimize the inventory and increase the sales.
- Set up Warehouse number range for TR, TO, Quant, Posting changes, Inventory and HU number range.
- Create Bins based on the configuration.
- Support integration testing issues and Dry run Confidential plants,
- Train the trainer for training of end users.
- Involved in every Cut over activities and visiting plants for Hyper care (Mexico/USA DC’s).
Confidential, Jackson MI
SAP MM/WM Analyst
- Support SAP configuration in the area of MM master data, Purchase Order, Goods Movement, WM Set up, Picking/Placement Strategy Configuration and Handling Unit Management.
- Support SAP Configuration in the area of MM master data, Request for Quotation, Purchase Order, Pricing Procedure/Condition Type Configuration, Account Determination, Goods Movement, WM Set up, Picking/Placement Strategy Configuration and Handling Unit Management.
- Provide support for RF transactions like goods receipt, transfer order confirmation and goods issue.
- Worked on QM material character, sample procedure and Inspection method.
- Managed materials wif Shelf-Life Expiration Date and activated SLED check for different materials Defined different movement types in WM, storage bin structures, Storage Type indicators and providing the information required for stock placements and removals.
- Provide support for cross-functional issues involving SD, FI-CO, PP, QM and guide technical team members (ABAP) for issue resolution.
- Worked on WM org. structure, Storage type, Storage section, Bin type, Bin setup, Bin section, Put Away Picking Strategies, setting up IM-WM movement types, Auto TO confirmation settings, intermediate storage type, SLED, Fixed Bin Capacity, Posting Change and Stock transfers, batch determination, Cross Docking, Fixed bin Replenishment control, Wave Picking Process, Two Step picking.
- Provided post go-live support in addition to executing tasks related to the subsequent releases.
- Providing training to the end-users and mostly testing and UAT support.
- Worked as a testing/supporting master data including material, and batch master wif classification.
- Responsible to create test data in training server.
- Provided support to the business team to perform the User Acceptance Testing.
- Supported the Data migration team for developing programs for migrating the Inventory wif handling Units during GO LIVE.
- Go-live support resources to support client as they go-live wif additional WM/MM/IM functionality.
Confidential, Kalamazoo MI
- Documented AS-IS business process in the context of materials management and deciding TO-BE processes to suit objectives and to be mapped to the SAP system.
- Conducted time observation through various processes to calculate takt time, change over time, process time & also batch size.
- Assisted senior management wif help of root-cause analysis, solving complex problems and reducing the system buffer time to ensure smooth workflow and promoted as Quality Analyst after six months.
- Carried out GAP analysis and completed the study of system deficiencies wif regards to SAP delivered functionality.
- Understand and translate Business requirements to SAP configurable objects.
- Assisted technical team to develop interface for inventory movements wif SAP and other legacy systems.
- Definition of Organizational Units and their assignment like Plant setup, Storage locations, Warehouse setup
- Configured Quantity & Value update parameters for all Movement Types for Inv. management.
- Define No. ranges in Inventory Management, Tolerance Limits, Missing Parts Check, Default values for Physical Inventory, Shelf-Life check, Freezing Book Inventory.
- Configuration of Materials Master including Material Types, definition of views, required Number Ranges for Material types etc.
- Defined new Material Requirement Planning (MRP) Type for taking inventory into consideration.
- Configuration of Materials Requirement Planning (MRP), Reorder Point based planning (ROP) & Consumption based planning.
- Vendor Master configuration including creation of Account Groups and usage of Partner functions and Partner Schema determination and their assignment to document types and account groups.
- Configuration of Purchasing Info Record, Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order, Scheduling Agreement, Contract, Quota Arrangement involving definition of Document Types, Number Ranges, Screen Layout etc.
- Created Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) to ensure mistake-proofing.
- Applied DMAIC to improve the existing robot picking & packing process.
- Analyzed data using Statistical Methods to determine order priority & reorder points.
- Implementation of Stock Transport Order (STO) scenarios.