- Project Manager, having 24 years of experience in various roles in Information Technology, with about 9 years as Technical Project Manager. Worked in various roles of management as Program manager
- Project Manager, Sr. Scrum Master and Developer. Managed delivery of multi - million-dollar projects with efficient client management and project management using SDLC processes like SAFe, Agile/Scrum and Waterfall, involving multi-national teams. Team player with demonstrated history of consistently delivering results while rapidly adapting to dynamic work environments. Logical, objective thinker, articulate, build solid, sustainable working relationships and lead others by example.
- Project Management
- Delivery Management
- Business and Process Transformation
- Release Management
- Project Compliance and Governance
- Program Management
- Software Development
- SDLC Processes
- Quality Management
- Budget and Resource Management
- Payment and Content Management
- Business Licensing and Permits
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, SDLC, ITIL
Agile Methods: Scrum, SAFe Enterprise Framework
Business Modeling Tools: Microsoft Visio
Project Management/Scrum Tools: Microsoft Project, Jira
Technologies: SAP ECC, SCM, SAP BW, SAP HANA BI, BOBJ, SAP Roles and Security, Oracle, OpenText
Languages: ABAP, ABAP Objects.
Database: Oracle, MS SQL Server 2016
Azure Cloud: Azure VM, Azure DB, Azure Web, Azure virtual network, Azure Data Center, Zone, Regions, SAAS, PAAS and IAAS
- As a delivery manager led and managed the delivery of OpenText Platform in the Enterprise Content Space.
- Successfully managed the implementation of three tracks - Governance Playbook, Proof of Concept and Platform Foundation.
- Coached team in optimal time utilization through concepts of scrum and agile management methodologies.
- Led sprint reviews and daily scrum meetings to touch base with whole team and ensure that all members were performing satisfactorily.
- Managed the project with an onsite and off-shore team of 15 members, using Agile methodology. Played the role of a scrum master and product owner
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Worked as a Project Management Professional at Direct TV.
- Facilitated standard Waterfall project management activities like planning resources, scope, and timeline; identify risks/issues; creating mitigation plans; conducting status meetings; preparing progress reports; monitoring project activities; preparing lessons learned reports etc.
- Conducted procurements of approved IT software, hardware, and infrastructure.
- Involved in Full life cycle implementation of applications in SAP ECC - with applications covering Logistics, SCM, Finance as well as analytics tools such as SAP BI/BW, SAP HANA & BO.
SAP Project Manager
- Merck is a pharmaceutical company that had a global footprint. Merck had developed many important drugs and had a strong manufacturing presence
- Led design and multinational rollout of robust, scalable and secure electronic data interchange (EDI), enterprise resource planning (ERP, SAP-BW) systems for Merck.
- Implemented two full life cycles in SAP BW Analytics projects in SD, FI-CO and MM modules as well as one full life cycle implementation of SAP ECC - with applications covering Logistics and Finance.
- Implemented solution using SAP HANA Modeler (HANA Design studio).
- Experience in SAP BOBJ building Universes, Dashboards, and WEBi Reports.
- Supported ITIL Methodologies in a production support environment.
- Monitored and supported a production system for Pratt and Whitney. The model is an on-site/off-shore model where I had to work with off-shore team members, co-ordinate and maintain an effective system.
Confidential, New York, NJ
- Implemented Retail System on SAP BW 7.0
- Performed extensive CO-PA, LO Cockpit and generic data extractions. Performance tuning of queries using aggregates, table partitioning, compression and indexing of Info Cubes.
- Open Hub Services: Built Info-spokes to extract data out from BW and provide it to external systems using Flat Files.
- Implemented solutions for Sales Reporting and Purchasing Analysis using SP BW. Extensively worked on LO Cockpit Extractors, Enhancing Extractors, Transfer Rules & Routines, Update Rules & Routines, Loading Data, Scheduling loads using Process Chains. Flat file loads to extract from legacy system.
- Becton Dickinson is a medical devices company that manufactures medical devices like syringes, IV Catheters, blood collection Equipments