- Cloud Certified Technical professional with Strong experience in Global SAP cloud Implementations, SAP PI/PO Migrations, Cloud Migrations SAP Hardware Moves, Disaster Recovery, High Availability, and Security, In - depth HANA deployment, realization and administration. Expertise skill in installing, upgrading, migrating, refreshing, Sizing, Backup, Restore, Recovery, High Availability Building, Disaster Recovery Implementation.
- Hands-on experience and technical expertise in various SAP, Azure, AWS and GCP cloud service providers with industry experience such as Pharmacy, Manufacturing, Packaging, Retail, and Automotive. Expertise in Configurations, Troubleshooting, Networking, Infrastructure, Databases, and Production Support with an earned reputation for delivering mission critical solutions on Time, Cost and within Budget. Ability to think innovative and provide SAP, Cloud solutions using best practices solutions with my industrial experience.
- Build systems from scratch like Sizing, deploy and implement/configure for SAP R/3 in HP UNIX/Oracle RDBMS, SLES (SUSE) and RHEL (Red Hat) AIX/DB2, Windows/SQL, AWS Cloud and SAP S/4 HANA environments .
- Help on SAP migration into SAP S4 Hana for multiple clients.
- SAP Systems / Landscape planning, deployment, configuration and maintenance. Proficient in deploying and configuring procedures for various SAP Applications.
- Experience in RevTrac transport process across landscapes (DEV, QA and Prod)
- Expert in setting up the SSL security, SSO authentication system integration.
- SAP Technical support for multiple customers . Responsibilities like Systems integration, performance Optimization, and technical consulting for SAP R/3 implementations. Data center migration, security implementation, change management, version control, and issue resolution.
- Create, manage and continuously improve a catalogue of SAP best practices.
- Responsible to work with improvements, by participation in the development of the architectural principles, processes and standards.
- AWS Solution architect Associate Certified.
- Help moving On Premise to Cloud environment.
- Help provide HANA Sizing for SAP Dev, QA & Production.
- Good Knowledge on Azure,GCP cloud services.
SAP Basis/Cloud Architect
Environment: Ec2, Elastic Beanstalk, EFS, VPC, RDS, S3, Glacier, IAM, Kinesis, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, DynamoDB, RDS,Lambda, Route53, SNS, SQS, API Gateway, Code Pipeline, Code Build, Elastic Search, Code Deploy etc. SAP ECC, BW,HANA DB, BI. Solman 7.2, PO7.5
- Build SAP Servers in a VM distributed environment of PO 7.5 with HANA Databases for four system landscapes.
- Lead the project and coordinate with PI development, Network, Unix and execute the plan of tasks on a daily basis.
- Help Migrate PI integration, EDI interfaces and third-party adapters.
- Establish CTS Plus configuration and integrate with automated change management Transport tools.
- LMDB Setup, SLD Configuration, CIM Model Update, Diagnostics Agent, Host Agent Willy Intrascope Configuration.
- Reports for Incident Management CHARM.
- Deploy B2B, PISFTP Packages and implement.
- Build HANA DB servers across environments (Sandbox,Dev, QA and Prod)
- SAP Hana system replication (HSR), High availability and DR server build.
- Update Support stack using SUM tool.
- Extensively used tools Maintenance planner for support stack download and create stack.XML
- Help on HANA refresh activity and execute backup using comonvault backup tool.
- Troubleshoot & apply SAP best practices.
- Smooth transition to teams and provide GO-Live support.
- Help on calculate SAP HANA sizing in AWS environment, Design cloud architecture and bring applications on cloud.
- Worked both SAP Hybrid and Cloud environments and Integrate across landscapes.
- Help AWS EC2 Instances creation, setting up VPC, Launching EC2 instances and worked on Cloud Watcher for providing high availability of applications of EC2 instances based on a load of applications.
- Help analysis SAP, AWS storage capacity and provide best practices.
- Provide security and managed user access and quota using AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), including creating new Policies for user/role management.
- Handling migration of on-premises applications to the cloud, and created resources in the cloud to enable this, using all critical AWS tools, used ELB and Auto-Scaling policies for scalability, elasticity, and availability.
- Estimation of AWS best practices sizing and build server across AWS cloud . Compare with SAP quick sizing tool and consume AWS best practices to move int cloud with security /higher latency.
Sr. Lead Basis Architect
- Green filed implementation and setting up N+1 project landscape
- Retrofit transports from production (RUN) environment .
- Help moving BW4HANA Azure cloud migration .
- Help Integration PO landscape with N+1 landscape and Run landscape
- MDM and S4 Post refresh issue troubleshoot .
- System refresh activity and retrofit transports for project landscape purpose. hands-on Basis administration in Installations, System Copy/Refresh using PCA tool, Upgrades using Maintenance Planner and SUM tool and Support of daily SAP landscape activities.
- Supporting FUT, Data Loads, SIT Testing, UAT, Cutover, Go-Live and Hypercare for Accelerate program.
- Installed SAP HANA 1.0, 2.0 Databases and SAP S4HANA 1709, TM 9.4 on NW 7.5, SAP Fiori for S4HANA 1709.
- Installed SAP Web-dispatcher and configured SSO for Fiori and ABAP backend systems using SSL Certificates.
- Conversion of Multi-node single container (HANA 1.0) to Single node multi container (HANA 2.0) for SAP BW4HANA.
- BW4HANA Production performance issue with expensive statements.
- Production troubleshoot, Identify the RCA and document publish
- Provided the performance and tuning for SAP Data loads.
- Provided the assistance in performance and tuning for SAP Data loads
- Upgraded the BODS 4.2 from SP5 to SP8 with clustered environment total of 6 servers.
- Assist teams on p1 project escalation and provide solutions.
SAP Technical Consultant
- Help evaluate the business migration and provide solutions to landscapes.
- Help enhance SAP landscape system refresh procedure.
- Discuss on SAP AWS cloud, best practices and prepare phases
- Help execution of SAP ECC, BW system refreshes with PCA tools.
- Help troubleshoot on P1 issues and provide RCA documentation.
- Help business on merging Plastics, chemicals systems built like web dispatcher, SAP BW, Fiori, ECC, and HCM, Solution Manager.
- Evaluate HANA CAL, AWS cloud and build & configure HANA cockpit.
- Help on analysis work to identify root cause with ability to discuss and share best practices with other team members and stakeholders and escalating findings to the right stakeholders.
- To be responsible to assist in reducing re-occurring issues/incidents.
- Help in collecting technical requirements, analysis and proposing end to end solutions when necessary to support client’s initiative to simplify and standardize processes.
Environment: SAP GRC PROCESS CONTROL, SAP GRC ACCESS CONTROL 11,LANDSCAPE MGMT ENTERPRISES1.0 04, EHP7 FOR SAP ERP 6.0, SAP TM 9.3, Solman 7.2,SAP TDMS 4.0 SPS 13, SAP INCENTIVE PAYBACK BY VISTEX6.0 E SP04, SAP NW ABAP OOEM1.0 09
SAP Cloud Architect
- HANA Installation and Post configuration / Revision Upgrade
- SAP BODS 4.2 installations / Cloud Integration.
- Installation / Post Implementation of S/4 HANA 1511 / 1610.
- HANA revision upgrades scale up / scale out.
- HANA / Sybase performance troubleshooting.
- BOBJ 4.2 / Lumia Installation / upgrade on SYBASE ASE 16.
- BOBJ / BODS performance tuning.
- Installation / upgrade of PO 7.5, EP 7.5, SLD, MDM on Sybase ASE 16.2.
- Installed / upgraded S/4 HANA WT 1610 & BOBJ 4.2 systems for SAP Certification.
- Help on Solution Manager CMS Setup, Wily Intro-scope Install and configuration and SLD bridge establishment.
- CHARMS configuration involved, creation projects, change documents.
- Help Conversion with SAP System upgrade using SUM and DMO.
- Help production data copy from external data center.
- Perform HANA replication status active and fix the errors.
- Help on establishing SAP HANA cluster replication using Pacemaker cluster for Intelligent ERP Project setup.
- Install and Setup DR Drill activities .
- Help DR documentation and execute DR drill tests for various customers across CTL.
Environment: SAP Hana Enterprise Cloud, S/4 Hana, SAP EHP7, SAP FIORI, SAP Hana DB SPS11, MS SQL, and RHEL6.5.SAP SOLMAN 7.1 SPS 14 ASE /RHEL/6.5, SAP CRM SAP HANA RHEL/6.5, SAP CRM (SAP CRM7.0 EHP 3) ASE/ RHEL/6.5 JAVA, SAP CC 4.0SAP HANA RHEL/6.5, SAP PO (NW7.4 SP12) ASE/RHEL/6.5,SAP DATA services 4.2 ASE/RHEL/6.5, SAP DATA services 4.2 ASE/RHEL/6.5,SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7 SPS10,SAP HANA 102 02 RHEL/6.5, SAP MDM, Solman 7.2, )
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
Sr. SAP Solution Manager Consultant
- Help provide implementation of SAP Solution Manager 7.1 and configuration.Dealt with SAP Solution Manager Configuration involving system preparation, basic configuration, system configuration, etc.
- LMDB Setup, SLD Configuration, CIM Model Update, Diagnostics Agent, Host Agent Willy intro-scope Configuration.
- Instrumental in configuration of SAP Solution Manager basic settings like SAP solution manager basic business process configuration, create and assign BC sets, configure processes using predefined IMG activities, document basic configuration structure, create landscape components server, databases, systems, system components .
- Service Desk Message handling process, creating messages from an SAP System, Incident Management with External Help Desk, Work Center Incident Management, Interaction Center Web Client in SAP Solution Manager Service Desk, Maintain IMG for Service Desk, Create an IMG project for Service Desk Configuration.
- Implementation of Change Request Management ChaRM Quality Gate Management:
- Change Request Management-Create a Project, Regular Correction, Urgent Correction, Create Critical Objects, Change Request Management-Reporting, Transport Order Request creation, Maintenance Optimizer, Set-Up Quality Gates and Assign Project Phases, Quality Gate Management Import Changes and Project Management with Quality Gate Management.
- Business process maintenance-business process monitoring
- Business Process Monitoring setup ->logical components configuration
- Business Process Monitoring setup -> Business Scenario configuration ->Monitoring Objects, Job documentation, Monitoring Requirements
- Monitoring Object key figures: 1) Monitoring configuration 2) Monitoring Schedule 3) Alert Handling 4) Notification 5) Incident 6) Auto Reactions
- Building Business Dashboards with analytical charts.
- Configure the BPM’s related to HR, FI, and Procure to Pay.
- Help Design Security platform and define SOD’s to access users and management to view the status of the global template.
- Cost per transaction statistics generated help management Cost estimation and measuring landscapes cost with business transactions.
- Help customers to move into SAP HEC
- Creation of Template, Implementation, Upgrade and Maintenance Projects. Business Blueprint-SOLAR01 and Configuration - SOLAR02.
- Help establish a new SAP operating environment for the spinoff of DuPont Protective Coatings (DPC), now known as Confidential . The scope of the project is to migrate the SAP systems from one data center to the new data center.
- Leverage SAP R/3 system build experience to setup & integrate various applications like DUFTS, Build SAP Solution Manager Dev/Production, Content Server, SAP DB2 database backup/restore, Creation of file system Design, Configuration. Data center Migration activities, SAP sizing, and requirement gathering of servers and Architect the landscape.
- Setup the interface integration for various middle-ware products like TIBCO, Crosswords, DUFTS, CFT, SAP Link and SAP Web Console, Data-pass, Data Link. Involved BMC tool for Batch job scheduling and planning/forecasting.
- Implement SAP Printing/Email/Fax Solutions: Configuration of a complete print solution for Axalta integrating: PL/SQL, UNIX scripting, SAP HP output server (Dazzle) Email, Fax and Printing
- Data Archiving (Open Text) extensively worked at SAP application and helped provide procedure for execution work along with archiving specialists from SAP.
Environment: HANA DB 1.0, PDM on Hana ECC6 (EHP6), ME16.1 NW7.3 EHP1, MII14.1,ECC 6.0 (EHP4), BI 7.0, PI 7.0, Solman 7. 1 (SPS4.0), CRM EHP2, GTS SP28. Database: DB2, MS SQL, Hana DB. Hana Studio.