- Experienced and driven IT Leader with over 15 years of SAP ECC experience and cross - functional business acumen.
- Ability to work through complex issues and positively influence outcomes by facilitating team-based thought leadership and establishing trust and credibility with stakeholders.
- Experienced in aligning IT strategy to business vision, and designing end-to-end solutions based on proven, industry best practices and global architecture standards.
- Conducted nine full lifecycle SAP ECC implementations and three upgrades for small, medium and large companies within high tech, aerospace and defense, utilities/oil and gas, and apparel and footwear industries.
- Well versed in change and release management with deep fundamental understanding of internal audit, external SOX standards and controls.
- Skilled at developing and executing realistic and achievable project plans, team building, risk identification and mitigation and stakeholder communication.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to lead cross-functional/geographical teams; managed multiple enhancement projects simultaneously; and delivered creative solutions to meet complex business challenges while following systematic standards and best practices.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and time management skills with a clear understanding of complex business processes, lean manufacturing principles and agile development framework.
- Deep process knowledge within SAP ECC - from hands on, configuration-level expertise to project management and solution execution and delivery across all functional areas of procure-to-pay (P2P) including Purchasing, Materials Management, Inbound Logistics, Inventory Management, Production Planning and Manufacturing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Systems Engineering Manager
- Managed a team of SAP systems administrators, infrastructure engineers and solution architects to administer and support Columbia’s SAP ERP ecosystem (16 production systems with non-production landscapes).
- Prioritized and coordinated the production systems maintenance activities for all key financial, supply chain and business warehouse reporting systems of record during planned maintenance windows including: O/S patching, kernel upgrades, license and renewal, hot fixes and failover/DR strategy execution.
- Partnered with DBA’s, business analysts and enterprise architects to upgrade infrastructure servers from Windows 2008R2 to a new Windows 2019 stack.
- Established a centralized intake process with tiered/priority communications based on the type of service incident and severity matrix.
- Oversaw the design and implementation of highly available redundancy for the primary SAP SQL DB using Windows Clustering Failover and witness configuration.
- Led the proof-of-concept effort to move SAP workloads to the Microsoft Azure cloud for hosted IAAS scenarios. Captured requirements, planned and forecasted operational budget, ROI and quotation comparisons against on-premises capital equipment purchases.
- Key IT liaison, partner and company voice for a wide array of external vendors and post-sales implementation efforts including: software vendors, hardware vendors, professional services providers, contract labor/hiring firms and management/leadership companies.
- Primary SOX control owner for over 24 audit controls. Driven performer who instills continuous improvement and process efficiencies.
- Budget and cost center owner, administrator and advocate. Responsible for all yearly forecasting and month-over-month variance reporting and adjustments.
- Managed a high-performing team comprised of SAP business analysts, ABAP developers and EDI integration analysts.
- Delivered against all major project objectives and go-lives during management tenure.
- Engaged people coach with ability to open network opportunities for team members and peers.
- Designed, implemented and supported multiple SOX controls that comply with quarterly and annual audit standards.
- Coordinated and executed unit, integration, and regression testing for end user/managerial acceptance and sign-off.
- Strong internal team development track record with individualized aptness.
- Budget and cost center owner, administrator and advocate.
Cross Functional Technical Owner
- Key cross functional leader and critical thinker experienced in translating complex, end-to-end business processes into robust supply chain solutions.
- Strategic and analytical thought provoker who has built strong relationships with many business stakeholders and managers in the Business and within GIS.
- Point of escalation and sounding board for all Procure to Pay process troubleshooting, best practices and technical design.
- Extensive SAP configuration experience in the Materials Management, Inventory Management, and Warehouse Management modules including pricing procedures, condition types, account determination, movement types, interplant and intercompany transfers, search strategies, batch management, serial number control, repetitive manufacturing, ATP and other details of these modules.
- Motivated, driven competitor always with a team-first attitude.
Confidential - Vancouver, WA
Senior SAP Business Systems Analyst
- Confidential manufactures and markets welded steel pipe and tube products in the United States, Canada and Mexico with annual revenues over $500M.
- As a member of the SAP Steering Committee and as the SAP MM/PP Lead, I performed scoping, analysis, configuration, integration testing, release management and post go-live production support for varying sizes of enhancements and projects prioritized by the SAP steering committee.
- Permalok Corporation Implementation Project: Directed all project management responsibilities related to conversion and cutover. With two domestic manufacturing facilities, Northwest Pipe acquired Permalok Corporation for their patented interlocking pipe for trenchless pipe applications.
Confidential - Portland, OR
SAP Procurement Business Analyst
- Member of the Procure-to-Pay (PTP) team. Directly involved and responsible for designing, configuring and supporting the following Apparel and Footwear Solution (AFS) processes: Direct Procurement, Subcontract Purchasing, Production Orders, Stock Transport Orders and Inbound Logistics. Also provided second tier support to other Procure to Pay business analysts for master data management functions: material master, bills of material, task lists (routings), vendor master, purchasing info records and purchasing price conditions.
- Worked with the project team members from the business - business process owners, functional experts and subject matter experts - to capture, document and translate business requirements into robust, end-to-end solutions within the ECC platform.
- Was the sole SAP resource responsible for and assigned to Columbia’s Vendor Portal initiative with the chosen third party partner GT Nexus.
- This solution allowed for Columbia to electronically transmit all purchase orders (via EDI 850) to a cloud-based platform where vendors could confirm and update the conditions of the purchase orders (via EDI 860). Approximate annual PO message output volume ~ 40,000.
- Acted as the functional IS liaison between Columbia’s corporate business stakeholders, Asia business partners and EDI resources in addition to GT Nexus’ project resources.
- Extensive EDI exposure and integration experience with electronic data transmissions for both inbound and outbound transactions. Mapping of IDOCs to EDI standards.
- Maintenance of external partner profiles and message output configuration to allow for partner-specific files and data to be transmitted based on the partner requirement.
- Successfully migrated Columbia’s Canadian subsidiary onto SAP with many integration and interface touch-points with non-SAP systems:
- Logility Demand Planning
- External WMS
- GT Nexus
- LSP’s (Expeditors International, Milgram)
Confidential . - Everett, WA
SAP MM Consultant
- Intermec Technologies is a manufacturer and supplier of automated identification and data capture equipment, including barcode scanners, mobile computers and RFID systems.
- Provided production support duties as Operations’ Scrum team master using agile principles and methodologies.
- Maintained and corrected APO core interface (CIF) application logs with integration model activation to ensure master data integrity between SCM-APO and ECC.
- Configured rule-based availability checking condition tables and access sequences for multilevel, global ATP with product and location substitution rules.
- Configured purchase order release strategies for cross-company buyers to automate internal purchase order correspondence.
- Supported multilevel Capable-to-Match runs to allocate available supply to existing demand. Analyzed the planning run results with key business users.
- Automated Vendor remittance email correspondence for AP saving approximately six hours of data entry per week.
Confidential, - Wilsonville, OR
SAP Business Analyst
- Confidential, Inc. is a worldwide leader in infrared imaging has over 20 production facilities and sales offices with over $1.6B in annual revenue.
- System architect and final sign-off on all technical configurations under MM and PP modules.
- Directed all project management related responsibilities for one full lifecycle implementation (Bozeman, MT). Coordinated all project timelines and deliverables from project leads and team members. Oversaw and managed all scope-related issues to analyze project impacts and gap analysis. Managed conversion and cutover activities.
- Developed security profiles and role-based authorizations to meet SOX compliance.
- Championed and coordinated new site implementations regression testing and support pack upgrades.
- Gathered business requirements to understand “As-Is” processes and existing legacy system / critical process needs.
- Blueprinted, documented and facilitated systematic process flows to translate precise solution architecture to functional site leads (FSL’s) and key executive stakeholders.
- Conducted end-user and integration test script definition for go-live preparation and post go-live support.
- Activated make-to-order and engineer-to-order requirements type configuration for sales order stock deliveries.
- ed Employee of the Month (11/2009) for my extra efforts during the Bozeman, MT project.
- ed Employee of the Month (5/2006) for my extra efforts during the Portland, OR project.