- Senior SAP SD Consultant with more than 10 (+) years of experience in SAP R/3 as SD, SM and Vistex Consultant.
- Certified in S/4 HANA sales and Distribution 1709 /1809 and continue to upgrade myself with new learnings in S4 HANA journey.
- Certified in SAP Activate Project manager certification and Agile PSM1 Scrum Master from
- Presently working in Wipro Limited as Principal Consultant in SAP SD and SM module
- Handled varied nature of projects like Green Field implementation, SAP Support,Enhancement, Integration Projects, Upgrade Projects.
- Provided Business Process Analysis, Gap Analysis, Design configuration, Prototyping, Unit testing, Data Conversion, System testing, Go Live and Production Support.
- Worked on providing End user training, Configuration Document, Updated/Created Key Knowledge Database and functional specification document.
- Involved in Application Redesigning and Enhancements, Root cause analysis and capturing defects.
- Global Exposure and worked in multiple projects across India and North America.
- Good understanding of Simplification list forSAPS/4HANA and SAP Activate methodology
- SAP SD, configuration, covering the complete range of functionalities like master data, order management, pricing, shipping and billing, Variant Configuration.
- Define the enterprise structure, common distribution channel and common division for all relevant master data, item category and copy control.
- Configure shipping point determination, defining reason for blocking and availability check.
- Partner determination, delivery item category determination and configure sales document type.
- Manage and execute Unit - testing, Integration testing and User Acceptance Testing using Test Director (HP Quality Center 9.2) with system user, provide updates to the project work plan.
- Have knowledge on ABAP Basics Concepts.
- RICEFW considerations (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms and Workflows).
- Solid ability to work closely with clients and internal teams to assess needs and implement solutions.
- Production Support: Experienced in unit testing, system integration testing, performance testing and user acceptance testing, and regression testing.
- Strong implementation experience in SAP ECC & R/3 SD lifecycle phases of Designing, project planning, business requirement gathering, blueprinting, configuration, testing, go-live, monitoring and post implementation support.
- Experience with 3 full life cycle implementations, 1 production support projects with ongoing enhancements and development.
- Have Good experience in EDI, IDOC, and Batch-Job Monitoring and fix issues related to it.
- Extensive experience in using Batch-inputs, LSMW tools and developing the use of EDI/ IDOC’s).
- Upgradation of projects which includes Testing, Analyzing Results, Modifying Configurations.
- Strong in developing functional specifications for RICEF and also guiding Technical team members for enhancements like user exits, sales reporting and other modifications.
- Extensively interacted with ABAP Programmers to develop custom solutions to satisfy business requirements, basic debugging etc.
- Gap analysis - Preparing the GAP’s list after gathering the information according to client and proposing the solutions to business to full fill the GAP’s.
- Preparing Business Flow Chart, Description of the Business process, Requirements/Expectations of project or clients, Description of Functional Defects, Key Business Improvements, Development Considerations (Any specific processes that are not available in standard and needs to be developed in conjunction with business needs to be mapped). Authorization’s requirements need to be provided to the business users or process owners.
ERP Tool: SAP R/3 SD, S/4 HANA
Modules: SAP SD, Vistex,CS,QIM S/4 HANA
Support Tools: Remedy, Service Now, Charm, Rally, Radar.
Operation System: Windows 98/2000/XP/MacOS
Office Utility: Microsoft word, Excel and Power Point
MacOS Utility: Numbers, Notes, Keynote, Mac Mail, Confidential Connect
Testing Tools: HP Quality Center, Worksoft (Automation)
Interfaces: EDI,IDOC, BAPI,LSMW,RFC, Webservice
SAP Certifications: SAP Certified Application Associate (S/4 HANA Sales 1709 and 1809), SAP Activate Project Manager.
Agile Certification: Professional Scrum Master (PSM1) Certified
Confidential, Austin, Texas
SD, CS Onsite Lead
- Responsible for Resource planning and Team planning for successful execution of Enhancement requests.
- Reporting Metrics and timely reporting Enhancement request Project progress to all the stakeholders.
- Coordinate with other downstream systems for seamless integration of SAP enterprise systems.
- Provide primary and secondary warranty support for the Enhancements implemented
- Presenting and getting approval for Enhancement from Global Design team for SD, CS, MM .
- Driving unit testing and integration testing with consultant across functions.
- Managed and lead onsite/offshore team as an SAP SD/CS consultant.
- Responsible for business and team requirement gathering, As-Is & To-Be, GAP analysis and Blueprinting phase, Realization, final preparation and go live.
- Involved in drafting design review documents for management review.
- Created unit test scenarios for UT, Regression testing, IT testing and performance testing
- Worked on Suppressing the Output during the New Product launch and developed wrapper jobs to release high volumes.
- Worked on various enhancement for VL10c wrapper to process huge volumes and embed collective log button
- Worked on for Enhancing various Custom Invoice forms for Global Trade Compliance
- Enhance RMA creation logic for Consumer law countries.
- Developed change log report and build file-based interface between SAP, BI and EDW
- Enhanced Outbound EDI Idoc from delivery to send Customer Value Management (CVM) Price and ECCN number for domestic shipment for the Freight forwarder so that WMS system can generate Custom Invoice for Freight forwarder for cross border Shipment.
- Responsible for Identifying New Avenues of Growth.
Confidential, Madison, New Jersey
Lead SD Consultant
- SAP and Salesforce Commerce Cloud implementation for the replacement of the Global B2B e-commerce solution at Allergan Involved with Blueprinting, implementation and Post Go Live Support.
- Global roll out in Phased manner for 12 Countries.
- Worked with Business and mapped each required sales Order fields for the API
- This Project involved creation of Webservice API to Support Order Simulate to get the response back with the details such Price, tax, Means of Transportation, Schedule line details.
- Order creation API to create the actual Order and send the response back to SFCC for Standard, Consignment issue and Consignment fill up Orders
- Webservice to Provide serial number information in Portal for the Customer Special Stock
- Order summary and details to push information back to SFCC, Interface to add, delete, display credit card token to Customer master in SAP.
- Developed the API to Reject the Sales Order line item from SFCC and the send the Dynamic link through Order Acknowledgement email.
- Developed the reoccurring occurring functionality in SFCC
- Developed API for real time inventory from SAP to SFCC
Lead SAP Consultant
- Complete revamp of Allergan Third Party Return Process with new logic implementation
- Extraction and processing data from legacy Allergan SAP System and loading data into Custom table
- Developed program which runs automatically updates custom table with latest Price for Customer material and batch combination
- Changed Pricing Logic for the Third party returns Order to Pull the Return price from the Customer material and batch combination from the custom table
- Coordinated User Acceptance Testing and imparting training to the end-users
- Developed report to show the difference between the current price vs third party return price for reconciliation purpose
Lead SAP Consultant
- Implemented File based interface to Create Orders in SAP and developed Interface to push the Order and Delivery information back to the Source System and that also involved creation of new Item Category and copy control setting to allow free product creation with this interface.
- Developed Disbursement report for Ecommerce project to have visibility about the Disbursement amount paid to HCPs
- Worked on Implementing Custom Free Goods Promotion
- Worked on implementing W9 Customer creation Solution for Ecommerce that involved Creation of new Account Group and API for W9 Customer creation.
- Configured new Output type for EDI Order confirmation
- Supported Gift Card Site Implementation that involved configuring new Order Reason, Account assignment and configuring listing and Exclusions
- Developed SOX Reports for the Order change to show the Order change history
- Developed inventory report to Push Real time availability details to SFCC to show the product availability at portal.
Onshore SD Consultant
- Blue printing the Order to Cash cycle to match the Confidential Corporation business process and presented the Blueprint to the project steering committee comprised of top management.
- Configured the base line system and fine tune the system to meet business and process requirement.
- Configured new Sales Document Type for Make To Order and Make to Order Return, new Item Category, Schedule Line Category determination, Requirement Class, Requirement type, shipping point determination, Delivering Plant determination for new Sales document type.
- Configured Copy Control setting for Sales Document to Delivery and Delivery to Billing and then Billing to Return Order.
- Reviewed and Enabled Listing Exclusion Procedure, Text Determination and Credit Management functionality for the new Make to Order Document Type
- Worked on Creating New Characteristics, Class, Configuration Profile, and Assignment of characteristics to Class, Class to Material and then assignment of Configuration Profile to Material.
- Worked on Creating Variant table, maintaining variant Table and then creating Dependencies and assign dependencies in Configuration profile, Interface Design.
- Configured and developed New Output type For Order Acknowledgement for Make to Order Scenario which shows the Base Price Variant Pricing as well variant pricing at option level for each of the Characteristics.
- Configured and developed new Output type for Memo changes for Sales order characteristic value changes
- Developed Output Routine to send automated email to people in the distribution list whenever there are characteristic value changes, change in Quantity or reason of rejection assigned to any material at sales order line item
- Configured and developed new Output type for Pick List, pack list from Delivery Header Output, picks List Label-Line Item Level Output from for Service parts Management.
- Involved in testing Vistex Integration for ADC implementation Project.
- Created new Pricing procedure, document Pricing Procedure, for make to Order, new condition type for Variant Pricing, new customer/material discount condition type, pricing procedure determination.
- Developed new report to show characteristic values for a configurable material, changes in the characteristics value throughout the sales process
- Fine-tuned all the existing ECC reports/Programs including BI/BW to consider make to order types.
- Created Configuration document, Functional specification document, Training documentation for all the RICEF object developed in SD area, Cutover plan for the GO Live