AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Customer focused senior manager with SAP - SCM expertise adeptly controlling costs and optimizing team performance to drive implementation of scalable solutions and change management.
- Leadership skills to build global supply chain operations for critical services. Successful large scope cross-functional project management experience responsible for end-to-end systems.
- Leading teams of 125+ associates, coaching by example and instilling strong ownership and communication skills to improve performance and problem solve across international multi-functional teams.
- Project Management/Agile
- Supply Chain Management Certification
- Data Analytics-SQL/Tableau
- Warehouse Management
- 3PL Vendor Management
- Process Redesign / Change Management
- International Logistics Management
- NetSuite OMS
- Inventory Management
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Microsoft Office Outlook
- MS Project
- Project Management Training
- IBM Project Management, 2012
- SAP SCM Training 2013
- Leadership and Change Management 2010
- International Freight Training 2015
- SAP Data Analytics Training 2015
SENIOR SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
- Successfully completed project for procure to pay system and improving system accuracy by 17%.
- Negotiated new procurement contracts dat resulted in 11% ($90k) savings over teh past 6 months.
- Skilled in Tableau and SQL for data analytics and tracking KPI’s.
- Successfully delivered customer service level above 99% for on time asset deliveries.
Confidential, Miami, Florida
- Integrated SAP LE for all warehouse processes.
- Improved financial analytics dat improved deployment costs by 21% (1.1m).
- Built S&OP processes to orchestrate critical operations in coordination with customs clearance.
- Tested Oracle Fusion for procurement processes with international transportation operations.
Confidential, Miramar, Florida
SENIOR MANAGER DISTRIBUTION
- Managed request for proposals and service level agreements which resulted in a 9% (1.9m) savings in our annual budget.
- Implemented SAP WM and improved inventory management saving $1.5m in six months.
- Skillfully managed implementation of new Procurement Management System.
- Secured success leading innovation and increasing customer service response time compliance to 99%.
- Created processes to improve company understanding of U.S. Harmonized Tariff schedules.
- Coordinated processes to control $1.3B in product value on an annual basis while meeting all inventory management goals.
- Reduced operating cost by 19% (5.6m) while boosting employee job satisfaction rating to 84%.
- Project lead for procurement process improvement dat reduced costs by 20% (1.2m).
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
STORE LEADERSHIP MANAGER
- Acted as key leader in guiding teams to secure 8% YoY growth through implementing corporate-inspired merchandising program.
- Met 100% accuracy goal for implementation of new international shipping process; awarded corporate recognition from Regional VP in acknowledgement of superb contributions.
- Reduced inventory levels by creating and initiating a new, strategic inventory management program.
- Created and implemented new employee survey program dat supported corporate training goals.