- Self - driven and result-oriented with over 17 years of IT experience in SAP S4 HANA and ECC with design, analysis, build, test, go-live support for Order To Cash, Procure To Pay processes, EDI Integration in Pharmaceutical and Aerospace industries.
- Expertise in End-to-End Life Cycle implementations of SAP SD in Order ToCash, MM in Procure to Pay processesinSAP S4 HANA, ECC 6.0 & 4.7 with cross-functional integrated modules FICO, PP, APO, QM, SRM, WM, PM, Vistex.
- Expert in performing gap/root cause analysis, enhancements, user integration issues between SAP and non-SAP systems, testing, training, documentation, project metrics reporting by applying conceptual and innovative thinking to develop and deploy solutions with industry best practices.
- Proficient on EDI interface with document types, iDoc, integrations involving SAP in Order to Cash, Supply Chain execution, Pricing & Contract, Finance and Procurement process.
- Experience in customization IMG activities of SD for Order To Cash & MM for Procure To Pay processes in areas of Key Enterprise Structure, Customer, Vendor &Material Master, Order, Delivery, Shipping, Billing, Credit Management, Copy Control, Item Category, Schedule Line Category, Pricing Procedures, Output Management, Partner & Text Determination, ATP, Stock Transport Orders, Intercompany Process, Purchase Documents, Outline Agreements, Info records, Plant & Storage location determination, Inventory Management, Logistics Execution, Transportation, Picking and Packing, Batch Management.
- Experience in onsite-offshore working model and consistently delivered projects, initiatives, rollouts within budget and time frame.
- Knowledge on ABAP with understanding of Functional Modules, Routines, User exits, Forms, Report extractions.
ERP: SAP S4 HANA, ECC6.0 &R3 4.7, Vistex V4 & 60E, Solman, e-Catt
EDI: B2B, ANSI X12,OpenText, Gentran, Axway, FTP, SFTP, AS2 protocols
Applications: Revitas/Model-N, IQVIA
Lead SAP Consultant / Manager
- Led the S4 HANA implementation and support for North America during Global Implementation with scope of SD, MM, FICO, HR, PP, QM, WM,SRM,Vistex modules.
- Responsible for managing and supporting financial transactions across North America of $3.5 billion Gross Sales.
- Led SAP & EDI Teams in on-boarding a new Third Party Logistics Warehouse and configured, automated processes to reduce manual work in SAP and EDI.
- Instrumental in implementing end to end applications, transactions in core areas of Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Rebates Management, Government Pricing and Medicaid driving business growth for North America.
- Responsible for collaborating with SAP Team on building new capability for new Trading Partners/Customers by configuring and managing below EDI documents/types as per the business requirements:
- 180,110, 210, 214, 810,820, 850,860, 856,940, 945,944,947,844,845,849,852,867
- Configured and setup several partner profiles, logical systems, IDoc types,batch jobs, segments, message control, ports and standard, customized function modules, condition records, output types in SAP following EDI standards with appropriate transmission protocols and data transactions.
- Managed new product launches in timely manner in North America by providing end to end technical support by coordinating with various business stake holders and third-party IT Vendors.
- Provided technical support for interfaces, integrations and programs including those for Sales, Chargebacks, Rebates, Contracts for exchange of data between SAP, Vistex and Model-N Applications aiding Government Pricing calculations and submissions.
- Applied standard company procedures and policies with respect to SOX, statuary requirements and point of contact for audits by internal and external Auditors for SAP, EDI, Vistex Applications.
- Change Request Management and issues resolution in SAP, EDI by adhering to the SLAs using Solution Manager.
- Issues resolution of day-to-day transactions in SD,MM, FI modules.
- Perform configuration changes and new enhancements with testing as per business requirements.
- Initiated and deployed continuous improvement ideas and suggestions to increase efficiencies and productivity.
- Develop and extractReports for business needs.
- ECC 6.0 implementation and support in SD Module.
- Design and configured key SD configurations and master data structures as per the business blue print.
- Prepared test data sets,conducting unit testing, and system integration testing.
- Preparation of User training Manuals,providing help and assistance to business users.
SAP Functional Consultant
- Implementation,Support of ECC 6.0 as Core SD Team Member and support of R3 4.7
- Conducted requirements gathering from business users across units for process understanding,evaluation and business design,blueprint preparation.
- Identified,configured gaps and remedy in consultation with the domain,functional and technicalteams.
- Unit Test and System Integration Testing cases preparation,execution and co-ordination with all geographies.
- Exposure to ABAP enhancements,Scripts,Forms,Reports.
- Data migration activity co-ordination and cut-over strategy execution during go-live preparation phase.
- Training manual preparation and provided periodic end user trainings.
- Usage of ticketing system Solution Manager for change request management adhering to SLAs post Go-Live.
- Ensured that the new IT application acquisition happened through a structured process.