- Over 2 years of professional experience as a Business Analyst in IT Industries.
- Hands on experience in requirements gathering, analysis, detailed requirements design (Cases, user interfaces, report specifications, system to System interfaces), workflow design, functional (Application) testing, creation of test conditions and test scripts.
- Expert in business process engineering and software development life cycle, including analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of software applications.
- Actively involved in creation of Functions, views, Indexes at Database level using SQL, Oracle.
- In-depth knowledge of Rational Unified Process (RUP); risk engineering; data modeling and mapping; and design using UML, Rational Rose, and Visio.
- Working knowledge and experience of SAP ERP Implementation and the different modules.
- Attending project meetings and work with teams, Project managers, team members / associates, business analysts, statisticians, and internal customers/ end users, working with multiple tasks.
- Experience creating design documentation related to system specifications including user interfaces, security and control, performance requirements and data conversion.
- Worked with the users and testing teams to implement the business logic as expected.
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal, and presentation skills; expert at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Expertise in system design and development required for business processes
- Good experience working with very large databases and Performance tuning.
- Creative to understand complex problems and finding right solutions in time.
- Team Player as well as able to work independently with minimum supervision, innovative & efficient, good in debugging and strong desire to keep pace with latest technologies.
- Keep up commitments, schedules and proactive about target dates.
- Possesses excellent communication skills, leadership qualities and user interaction abilities and capable of working as an individual and also as a part of team.
- Excellent Project Management and Project Execution skills on technical and functional front.
- Bachelor in Information Science and Technology
- SAP Business Suite Certificate
- Graduated with Distinction
Database:SQL Server 2000, MS Access 2007 Business Analyst Tools: Crystal Reports, MS Visio, MS Project Languages: C++, SQL, C Operating Systems: Windows 98/XP/2007 SAP Specific Tools: SAP Web Dynpro ABAP, SAP Portal, SAP NetWeaver
Client: Confidential Role: SAP Technical Analyst Duration: June 2011 till August 2011
- Made sure all the applications moved into production environment meets the standards set by team and have no performance issues.
- Implementation of PP Module of SAP ERP
- Constantly monitoring the status of applications in production and let the customers know if there are any issues.
- Restart the application with any changes needed if any of the application fails for that day.
- Creating of functional specifications, business requirements analysis, flowcharts and process maps.
- Learned to work with Service Oriented Architecture and integrating SAP applications into mobile devices
- Identifying root cause problems and providing solutions.
- Created complex views and created various weekly, monthly Business Reports for BA's.
- Developed SQL queries for Extracting data from production database and built data structures, reports.
- Designed, Developed Ad-hoc reports as per business analyst, operation analyst, project manager data request.
- Designed an e-commerce website in ABAP Workbench
- Analyzed data by pulling data from data warehouse into MS Excel and build graphs.
Client: Confidential, India Role: Business Analyst Duration: September 2009-August 2010
- Provided Data Analysis, gathered Business requirements and Designed and developed various Business Reports.
- Analyzed the current state of the processes. Prepare the AS-IS process map and the TO-BE scenario.
- Interfaced with business users to prepare and update Business Process Requirements (BPR).Created test cases and test scripts.
- Prepared business process models; using Visio to create use case diagrams. For the entire system
- Monitoring the existing code performance and to change the code for better performance.
- Provide end of month report to the team about the metrics of production performance.
- Always reacted fast on the dollar impact reports which are time sensitive as well.
- Gathered and uploaded all the documentation and scripts of production into Knowledge Link.
Client: Confidential Role: Business System Analyst Duration: July 2008 - Feb 2009Responsibilities
- Actively involved in various SDLC phases like analysis, design, and development and testing of any new developments.
- Constantly monitoring the status of applications in production, change the code for better performance and communicate well in advance to the customers if there are any issues.
- Developed various stored procedures for creating transformations and validation of data coming from external systems like excel, access and flat files.
- Wrote queries to generate reports for analysis of data. Used table control, matrix control to create cross tab reports.
- Generated daily, weekly and monthly reports for the managers.
- Conducted GAP and Risk Analysis of existing system and documented the benefits of the new system.
- Co-ordinated work plans between the manager and the stakeholder using MS Project 2010
- Wrote SQL Queries in Oracle for data manipulation.
- Actively participate in providing resolution of the defects generated during the implementation of new products in the system along with application enhancement, where the solutions were provided for requests from Business Partners to enhance application functionality, incorporate procedural changes and additional reporting.
- Ensure all the applications which are moved into production environment meets the standards set by team and have no performance issues.