- including over 7 years implementing and using SAP for HR.
- Ms W. is a certified SAP/HCM Solution Consultant with over 9 years experience in HR
- Hands-on experience in full life-cycle project activities: information gathering, investigation, analysis, solution identification, recommendation, configuration, trouble-shooting, end user training, testing, and documentation.
- Solid knowledge of SAP/HR areas of OM, PA, Payroll, Benefit, Time Management, Cross Application Time Sheets, and some knowledge of Success Factors
- Additional software experience in OPS, SysAid, FootPrint, Remedy ticket tracking systems , HPQC testing tool for defects , and RWD/UPerform BPP/training documentations design , Live Link and SharePoint documentation storage .
- Experience working with people of diverse cultures and backgrounds
- Strong time management, organizational and problem solving skills to ensure deadlines are met, customer service oriented.
- Canadian Citizen with validated TN
Sr. SAP/HCM Consultant
- Analyze and provide solutions for daily incoming tickets via Remedy
- Liaison between business, offshore team, and third-party consulting company for knowledge transfer during post go-live
- Define business issues, data challenges and understand the direction, structure, and requirements from the business line side and prepare detailed requirement, use cases, and business process recommendation, and offer solutions to fit user requirement
- Has delivered projects for interface from writing, editing functional specification, working with different teams to execute the End to End testing amoung different systems.
- Working on creation of Wage type templates with complete Wage type characteristics for all the existing WTs in the system.
- System testing between OM and PA, ESS/MSS and OM/PA, PA and third party systems such as OpenText
- Analyze iDOCs Issues for FI and provide the solution and reassign cost centers for FI/CO
Sr. SAP/HCM Consultant
- Fit/Gap analyzed and created Functional Design Documentation for OM, PA, PY and interface Functional Specification Documentation for Master Data outsourcing ADP
- Designed and prepared the workshop materials for SAP/HCM US and CA Payroll, Organizational Management, and Personnel Administration during the blue print phase
- Participated as a subject matter expert in the blueprint workshops of OM,PA,PY, Success Factors of Performance Management and Recruitment
- Set up a proof of concept in a sandbox environment to support the components and processes including: Personnel Structures, Enterprise Structure, Organizational Structure, Pay Scale Structure, Payroll areas, Work Schedules, Holiday Calendars, Action Types, Infogroups, Dynamic Action, Features, Payroll Organization, and Wage Types, etc.
- Defined the Processes required for Payroll and subsequent activities
- Created employees' master data for demonstration of OM, PA, and BN.
- Created the configuration documentation for the HR Structures, Personnel Administration.
- Worked with technical team for mapping SAP fields for interface purpose
- Provided customer support on daily tickets within PA, OM, Payroll, Time Management and CATS via SysAid
- Tested Enhancement package 5 for the full life cycle of Payroll from personnel actions, running time evaluation, payroll processing to posting to FI/CO
- Supported year-end activities for adjustments,T4s including RL-1 for Quebec, and generate Audit reports for WCB, and EHT
- Configured wage types, symbolic accounts, pay scale structures, attendance/absence types, and Short Term Disability Benefit plan
- Created documentation for test scripts, test results and end user training
- Provided solutions for the break-fixes and enhancements, conduct the analysis, investigation, recommendations, and troubleshooting for the issues related to master data configuration, payroll processing, and time evaluation.
SAP/HR Functional Analyst
- Designed matrix, Business Plan Process, Functional documentation, and edit project IMG
- Configured Org. Structure, Personnel Structures, Enterprise Structure, Pay Structure, Payroll areas, work schedules, Holiday Calendars, Infogroups, Wage types, features, Attendance/Absence Types, the A/A quota types, and counting rules.
- CATS configuration: create Rule Groups for Time Sheet, Data Entry Profiles and Field Selection, record/display working times of CATS Classic and generating the relevant reports
- Benefits configuration, identify Eligibility Groupings, Variants, and Rules, and Standard Selections
- Processed Payroll, subsequent activities, reconcile payroll results and perform audit checks
- Analyzed Payroll/Time evaluation logs to identify any issues.
- Generated reports for Attendance/Absence Quotas
- Gathered and analyzed information, trouble shooting, and end user training
- Unit, system, and user acceptance testing of configuration
SAP/HR Support Analyst
SAP/HR ECC 6.0 PA, OM, ESS/MSS, FI/CO , HPQC test tool , and Run Shuttle,
- Provided post go live supporting for business and systems to the regional internal partners via various application users, including ensuring data integrity in the system. Involved in the UAT for two project cutovers.
- Business system process expert for various application systems of SAP/HR interfaces with ADP for Master Data extracts, and PeopleSoft Contractors from vendors .
- Post go-live support for the implementation, launch and maintenance of the HR applications globally.
- First line contact and support for regional end users as well as evaluate end user issues.
- Communicated process system changes to Level 2 support teams.
- Support the clients' management solution including investigating and resolving system issues, research and application of notes and maintenance support packs.
- Resolve tickets escalated for issues in SAP/HR and communicate fix back to originator of the tickets via emails or conference calls.
- Track responses to tickets enhancement requests in OPS tracking tool
- Workflow administration support.
- Worked cross functionally with various HR and regionally located business teams to understand the regional business issues and translate them to create real solutions that address current needs and future requirements while focusing on process improvement.
- Tested software functionality for each request/issue prior and post go live to implementations in the quality and production environment and also related to upgrades/change or other requirements for testing in a timely manner.
- Participated in user acceptance testing UAT for all releases of MyHR new releases for country deployments maintenance releases as well as regression testing for existing countries, documentation and execution of test cases and test results.
- Assessment of business requirements to produce solution design leveraging SAP standard functionality where possible.
- Ran data quality reports assisted regions in conducting data quality updates based on the report results.
- Maintained cost centers, profit centers, Bank Detail matters, and Loading Contract data via PeopleSoft.