Analyst / Consultant / Trainer / Project Manager
Skilled individual with over nine years of experience in the production and logistics industry, generating, reviewing and deploying production and distribution plans for an international corporation. Over five years of training and experience in the management of SAP understanding essential data such as standard business transactions and development of tools to support organizational growth. Capable of delivering required trainings to users with different technical backgrounds using important customer service skills. I will be relocating to the Fort Lauderdale/Miami area by July 9th, after recently acquiring my permanent resident status. I am looking forward to establish my professional career here in the United States and would be available for an interview at your convenience.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Sound knowledge of computer applications, and the ability to review and verify accuracy of data
- Able to analyze or identify underlying principles, and/or facts to draw conclusions
- Proven ability to research information or data, as well as produce reports, documents and related material
- Competent to make sound, independent judgments within established policies and procedures
- Capable of communicating information and ideas, both to external and internal clients
- Proficient at organizing and prioritizing tasks
- Experienced team worker: ability to work cooperatively or independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Highly motivated and a strong team player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Project
- Functional SAP knowledge in the following modules: MM, PP, SD, QM, PM, WM, IM, APO
- SAP Configuration knowledge in the following areas: MM, PP, SD, IM, and WM
- Knowledge of other SAP programs such as SOLMAN and Info packs
- Bachelor's Degree in Production Engineering
- Pursuing the following associate certification programs:
- SAP Certified Application Associate - Production - Planning & Manufacturing with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4
- SAP Certified Application Associate - Procurement with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4
Confidential, San Pedro Sula, Honduras >SAP Project Manager Operations & Supply Chain 03/2011 - Present
- Worked as the process owner from the business side of the organization responsible for engineering the business processes and for overseeing the cross functional performance in all major projects with the technical know-how to understand the system. Performed a variety of key consulting tasks addressing issues with local configurations, reviewing inquiries from end users, and communicating with third party SAP consultants who assisted the organization with change requests. Conducted in-depth business and system development research and compiled results for review by management team, scheduling meetings in order to follow up on key findings. Coordinated and hosted successful SAP seminars, creating custom-made user guides and other training materials, efficiently preparing meeting agendas and carefully monitoring all action items. Provided executive support and technical guidance for key regional projects, such as the implementation of APO (Advanced Planner & Optimizer) and the rollout of other global BAT projects such as ONE SAP.
Confidential, San Pedro Sula, Honduras >Customer Relationship Manager 08/2010 - 02/2011
- Coordinated and generated the respective solutions to the customer's and client's requirements, guided by the company's offers, service level agreements and demand plans established in order to give the highest quality and effective service. Liaised with the different areas within the organization that all volume requirements, information, and innovation projects, are delivered on time in order to provide visibility and control status of these quantities, as well as keeping different end markets aware of their progresses. Transmit the company's vision as a highly efficient and flexible global supplier factory that is increasingly customer-oriented, highlighting basic roles expected from both parties in order to ensure optimum supply chain performance.
Confidential, Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago >SAP Training & Development Manager 01/2010 - 07/2010
- Implemented and reinforced the SAP concepts across the organization, highlighting the importance of understanding the connection among different modules, and how all areas integrate with each other. Played key role in the design of new business procedures, collaborating with local team members to identify and define essential components for the functionality of the different warehouses in the compound. Increased SAP awareness and comprehension in the wrapping materials, spare parts and finished goods warehouses, moving from two end users with basic knowledge to six key users within the first three months of the assessment. Performed several training sessions to the different staff members in the Supply Chain Area, emphasizing in the appropriate use of SAP applications and transactions.
Confidential, Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago >Local Logistics & Warehouse Manager 05/2009 - 12/2009
- Managed all the warehousing and distribution activities as per the established procedures and guidelines ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness in the logistics function. Supervised the movements of all raw materials and finished goods between warehouses and the production floor to maintain the integrity and accuracy of the inventory and associated data. Coordinated all warehousing activities in SAP, including, but not limited to material receipts, loading and off loading of containers, storage, cycle counting, raw material and finished goods dispatch, ensuring that they are executed in an efficient and effective manner to satisfy our internal & external clients. Reviewed the configuration of SAP MM in both factories (Central America & Caribbean), understanding its configuration, core performance and settings in order to develop an improvement plan for the entire Supply Chain area.
Confidential, San Jose, Costa Rica >SAP PP & MM Team Leader 01/2008 - 04/2009
- Responsible for the implementation of all 6 project stages (Preparation, Blueprint, Realization, Final Preparation, Go-Live and Sustain) in the PP & MM SAP modules, for the Central America and the Caribbean cluster. Maintained working relationships throughout the stages of the project with the Organization to ensure the total commitment from both factories to change current processes, when required, and full regional template adoption. Ensured all relevant information is shared consistently among the team members from the project and the different areas of the business, facilitating meetings and discussions to ensure that the completed plan is effective and thorough. Organized and diagramed business process flowcharts and documents as a result of the required changes for the new ERP system implemented in both factories.
Confidential, Monterrey, Mexico >SAP Knowledge Transfer Lead 04/2007 - 12/2007
- Acted as an active member in the release of SAP R/3 4.7 in BAT Mexico focusing in the PP and MM modules, obtaining as much experience and knowledge as possible for the upcoming implementation of SAP in Central America and the Caribbean. Directly contributed in the structuring of the business blueprints for the Inventory Management & Warehouse, Make to Supply, and Shop Floor Scheduling sections. Helped in the understanding and analysis of the factories “AS IS” business process and mapping the upcoming “TO BE” business processes taking in consideration the SAP model. Participated in the unit and integrated tests for the IM, WM, MM, SD, and PP SAP modules, completing the cycle with the user acceptance tests. Involved in the role profile design process, validating PP and MM transaction codes, preventing possible conflicting authorizations, and seeking for the correct segregation of duties in compliance with regional BAT guidelines.
Confidential, San Pedro Sula, Honduras >Distribution Resource Planner (DRP) 06/2005 - 03/2007
- Created the distribution plan and generated a shipping schedule for Central America and the Caribbean markets, guaranteeing that finished goods are delivered to the end market on time, in the correct quantities and conditions, maintaining the stock levels approved in the signed service legal agreements. Verified that forecasts and sales dispatch were operated in the system by the end markets to assure that decisions regarding shipments were made with correct information. Analyzed along with each end market the different forecasts variations and look for alternatives in order to avoid product stock outs at the lowest cost. Formulated different scenarios to satisfy any abnormal demand detected by those different approved end markets which ought to be supplied
Confidential, San Pedro Sula, Honduras >Master Production Scheduler (MPS) 11/2003 - 05/2005
- Developed and reviewed the monthly and weekly manufacturing plan for the factory in Central America, delivering a cost effective and efficient detailed production plan that optimizes plant resources, finished goods and supplies end markets requirements according to agreed stock policies. Provided different production plan scenarios when abnormal demand or time fence violations occur in any end market in order to confirm the feasibility and cost associated with the changes requested. Participated actively in the launch of new projects (i.e. new brands, packaging changes, promotions, new machinery, etc.) assuring that the correct quantities of the old design are manufactured to avoid write-off (when applicable) and the accurate availability of the new product. Balanced the monthly plant's capacity according to the end markets forecasted sales to assure an optimum performance of the plant.