- Organized, structured and enterprising, with around 9 years of professional experience in implementing SAP Application suite of products.
- Strong customer focus with more than 8 years of international exposure from consulting and management in countries across Europe and US.
- A self-motivated professional with excellent communication and interactive skills for handling the client and effectively manage a team.
- Progressive and result oriented with an ability to see the big picture and exercise effective delegation along with team motivation for performing tasks to achieve common goals and exceed set standards.
- Strategic with an eye for business value and benefits with active contribution to decision-making during key stakeholder meetings towards process re-engineering for continuous growth.
- Analytical problem-solver possessing cross-functional experience in working on various inter-related business processes.
- SAP VMS IS AUTO
- SAP Materials Management
- SAP Sales and Distribution
- MS Office Excel, Word, Project, Visio, Power point etc.
Capabilities Areas of Strength:
- Possess good analytical and interpersonal skills with effective verbal and written communication.
- Acquired excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Result oriented and ability to structure and assess complex situations.
- Highly motivated with ability to work individually as well as in teams.
PROFESSIONAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developed Project plants and assumed accountability and responsibility for project profit and loss.
- Contribution to strategic moves leading to cost effectiveness and increased productivity.
- Staffing and Resource management to achieve optimum utilization of existing workforce and channelize appropriate placement of new requirements.
- Ensured cost reduction with quantifiable benefits by applying quality standards.
- Maintained continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives and made recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness towards business result and strategic intent.
- KPI achievement to measure success of the project and quantify achievements and benefits.
- Financial reporting while closely gauging the project profitability and budgeting.
- Have been instrumental to define and implement all project phases like Project preparation and scope definition, Business blueprint, Realization, Preparation, Go-Live and Support.
- Project management operations PMO and tracking that helped creating a sound foundation for continued and consistent success.
- Project delivery and SLA management ensuring attainment of key milestones and exceeding set benchmarks.
- Communication skills and Goal setting leading to focused approach and increased productivity.
- Client engagement and stakeholder management that helped winning several million dollar pursuits.
- As a Program Manager
- As a Lead Consultant, Module lead and Process Expert:
- Handled the package configuration, functional setup, design documentation and product maintenance.
- Worked with Solution Manager Team from SAP and implemented several stages of the same.
- Discussion of business solutions with third parties like SAP, Interface third parties, Warehouse, Vendors etc.
- Analyzed complex business processes and provided efficient solutions.
- Implemented change requests and process enhancements that increased the productivity of complex processes by 10 percent.
- Handled data migration as part of cutover and go-live ensuring no gap between legacy data and new template.
- Business value articulation by reducing the defects by 16 percent with proactive identification of issues and incorporating optimum measures.
- Created several knowledge artifacts and reusable assets or improvement ideas providing direct business benefits along with improving system performance and stability.
- Single-handedly led a project across Europe from inception till delivery to standardize the business practices.
- Mentored team and reviewed their solutions to improvise the quality of deployment.
Confidential a Fortune 500 organization is one of the world's largest automotive companies with a huge range of products or divisions. It is a leading provider of services and solutions to the automotive industry and one of the biggest producers of premium cars and is headquartered in Germany, Europe.
The project aims at parts planning, distribution, delivery, sales and after-sales. It entails integration of major processes beginning ordering of parts based on inventory forecasting and planning, supply chain management based on warehouse updates, delivery of these parts to end customers and providing after sales warranty and related services.
June 2011 - till date
- Communication and Goal setting: Facilitated productivity increase by setting clear expectations and proactively communicated project status, milestones, issues and risks with internal stakeholders and top management.
- Defined the scope of project in collaboration with client and key stakeholders
- Anchored initiatives on client engagement and participated in customer oriented workshops.
- Crafted and disseminated a clear vision by linking set benchmarks, key achievements and performance at individual as well as at practice level.
- Delivery and SLA Management: Accomplished integrity and delivery of multiple projects with respect to time, budget, scope, change, risk and resources.
- Assessed project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.
- PM techniques and Methodologies: Effectively applied project management methodologies and control techniques to develop tracking metrics and ensured attainment of key milestones.
- Staffing: Managed resource allocation by tracking bandwidth and forecasting future availability based on planned/scheduled projects.
- Financials management: Handled and managed financial reporting along with gauging the risks and opportunities across multiple phases of project delivery.
- Incorporated Cost benefit analysis as a practice before stepping to any change in project delivery.
- KPI and Team Management: Mentored onsite and offshore teams on business processes and solution design while setting targets for appraising their performance to measure common goals and set benchmarks.
- Detailed reports highlighting the progress of the project towards company growth.
- Authored SOW, Contracts and Agreements: Created multiple types of SOW, Offers, contracts and MSAs governing all transactions with customers.
- Quality Assurance: Ensured adherence to quality standards while achieving and successfully sustaining CMMI 5 level.
- Consulting: Extended SAP cross-functional support to streamline the business execution systems across markets.
- Conducted workshops with business users and third parties to devise strategies on best processes for Mercedes Benz and its ancillaries.
- Designed new processes with solution fitment post gap analysis and further performed thorough integration and regression testing thus ensuring a flexible and scalable foundation for future.
- As a Functional SPOC, lead a team of 5 for software upgrade from SAP 4.6C to ECC 6.0.
- Handled the Release Track comprising of the RFCs Request for Change on solution design and established optimization on template adherence.
- Involved in the development and testing of various tools for achieving process optimization.
- Drafted several knowledge assets on the process solution, which were much appreciated for their content and presentation and were further shared with the users from various business units to serve as a ready reference.
- Conducted multiple levels of process training to Daimler Business units and Service Centers at client departments and headquarters.
was established in 1990 to coordinate all ofvarious activities in North America to enhance the design, development, manufacturing, and marketing of Nissan vehicles with its operations including automotive styling, consumer, and corporate financing and engineering across
- Provided cross-functional expertise in handling SAP implementation for Nissan America and standardized processes across vehicle processing centers with robust error handlers for 11 interfaces to prevent defects.
- Facilitated third party management and interacted with multiple stakeholders towards achieving optimization leading to accurate Inventory information thereby resulting in improved demand planning and replenishment.
- Led a specialized training team towards documenting Client level end-user manuals and process guides.
- Executed stringent implementation schedule with effective management and timely decisions.
- Created detailed reports highlighting the progress of the project.
- Conducted end-to-end integration tests in coordination with third parties. Detailed reports highlighting the progress of the project towards company growth.
The project aims at deploying SAP IS AUTO VMS Applications as the core ERP system by replacing the legacy system and thereby creating a global process-oriented organization with unified and integrated global businesses, Sales and Distribution SD , Materials Management MM FICO.
- I had the opportunity to work on several assignments with CESAR across different markets viz. Netherland, Sweden, Denmark, UK, Switzerland, Lisbon and Belgium and provide support from various onsite as well as offshore locations. During this stint I received several appreciations from client on the engagement interaction and quality of the deliverables. Below are some of the main tasks handled:
- MM SPOC as part of Core team for SAP implementation in Portugal, Lisbon and handled all phases like requirements gathering, business blueprint, deployment of gaps or limitations from legacy system offering common template, UAT Testing along with regression testing , data migration, implementation, cutover, go-live and post go-live support.
- As an active support coordinator extended support to all live markets like Netherland, Sweden, Denmark, UK, Switzerland, Lisbon and Belgium, and conducted several process workshops at these markets in order to achieve a common template.
- Deployed SAP IS AUTO VMS Applications as the core ERP system by replacing the legacy system and thereby creating a world-class process-oriented organization with unified and integrated global businesses.
- Handled and lead change management process with release procedures, their management and adherence.
- Effectively anchored the pre-sales processes, post sales services, customer management, order processing and fulfillment, Inventory Management and corporate performance management for various markets.
- Encompassed rolling out multiple modules of VMS in several countries covering a line of varied business processes within the organization.
- Individually rolled out a self-managed project for the client to adhere all market's legal processes with reformed European legislatives starting from holding workshops, gathering requirements, designing solutions and making strategic decisions on timelines till covering all phases of delivery for having a unified approach across the board.
- Imparted various levels of trainings on the process solution design and package configurations to Process Owners and SMEs subject matter experts from different business units and their counterparts across projects.