- Extensive SAP experience on functional configuration wif the Financial Accounting & Controlling (FI - CO) modules. Strong configuration experience in SAP R/3 and ECC 6.0, SAP BI/BPC and BOBJ reports.
- Experienced in sub modules of FICO such as AP,AR,GL,CCA,PCA,CO-PC,CO-PA, Asset Accounting, Project systems and Treasury (Lockbox, EBS etc.,).
- Reporting tools such as: ABAP queries, Report Painter, Report Writer, BI/BW, BOBJ and ABAP coding reports.
- Knowledge in Integration of various SAP modules such as SD, MM, PP, HR wif FI/CO.
- Excellent Accounting and Finance noledge wif demonstrated Competencies in Financial and Business Analysis while working in different industries.
- Guiding business counter parts towards IFRS harmonization decisions, Jurisdiction based taxation in Canada etc.
- Good ABAP debugging skills. Good understanding of BAPI/BADI/Business transactions function modules and reading ABAP coding.
- Worked in 4 global full life cycle implementations using ASAP methodology.
Confidential, Boston, Massachusetts
SAP FICO Lead Consultant
Environment: SAP FICO, Automatic Payment Program, Lock Box, Check Management, House banks, Solution Manager HP Quality Center, SAP Reporting, VIM, Product costing.
- Created a organization structure and created multiple company codes, controlling area and operating concern wif currencies aligned.
- Have worked wif SD, PP and PM lead consultants to see the various consumption accounts and goods movements leading all the way to settlement profiles.
- Worked wif scenarios related to BOM, Routing, Master Recipe etc.,
- Designed month end closing activities for overhead calculation, Wip calculation, Variance calculation and Settlement.
- Worked on distributions and assessments in cost center accounting.
- Part of the team responsible for supporting clients business and provide business analysis in the form of Business Process Documents.
- Designed the process for Check management (Manual / Automatic / Preprinted).
- Configuring the payment methods, house banks and banks accounts. Gatheird the legacy payment methods and created bank master data configuration values by country.
- Configuring the automatic derivation of payment methods for disbursement / payment run in SAP.
- Involved in data migration and setting up of vendor master data in SAP. Involved in mapping vendor groups to legacy. Defined internal and external number ranges. Created some client related custom fields in vendor master.
- Worked on workshops related to Order to cash flow integration wif GL and AR. Worked wif Lockbox and EBS in BAI, MT 940 formats. Worked on different scenarios based on delivery, post goods issue and billing related scenarios.
- Designed the process of payment proposal approvals for different payment methods like ACH, Wire, Check and P-cards.
- Used report program RFBILA00 to create a budgeted financial statement to compare plan data wif actual data and restricted the report to a period on a quarterly basis. Created Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statements
- Creating Templates for Data Migration which can be used by the Data migration Team.
- Created test scenarios and test scripts for GL, AP, AR, AA, CCA, CEA, CO-PA, I/O, CO-PC, PCA and RICEF Objects.
- Analyzed the changes that need to be made to Configuration, RICEF Objects which have hard coded G/L Accounts and Batch Jobs.
- Created New G/L Accounts and Cost Elements in Development using Win Shuttle.
- Changes were done to Configuration based on the analysis done.
- Performed Unit Testing and Integration Testing. Integration testing involved testing end to end processes of OTC (Order to Cash) and RTP (Requisition to pay).
- Assisted Users during UAT and resolved the defects during dis process.
Confidential, Fremont, California
SAP Lead Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, Vertex, Solution Manager HP Quality Center, Modules: Asset Accounting, New GL, Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, MM integration, payment media, Check Management and Taxes, VAT, Wifholding, sales and Use tax, IDOC.
- Worked in the all Phases from BPR, Requirements Gathering, Blueprinting, Testing, Cutover Golive and Support.
- Involved in brining 8 new legal entities (Company codes) wif functionalities like NEW GL, AP, AR, AA).
- Created depreciation calculation procedures for Half-year convention for the newly created company codes.
- Involved in creation of kick-off, design and FS meetings wif different stakeholders
- Worked on implementing new payment methods and generation of data medium for Check, ACH and Wire payments.
- Worked on implementing EBS statement wif new external transactional types.
- Developed new enhancements and involved in writing functional specs for the new RICEFW objects.
- Developed test scripts for integration and User acceptance testing.
- Developed deployment plan and involved in right execution of change request for Go-live.
- Implemented Procure to pay cycle wif PO,GR, IR and Payment along wif EBS statement.
- Implemented Capitalization procedure for AUC asset classes.
- Migrated legacy asset master data into the SAP environment.
- Created Function Design Documents for the RICEF Objects after analyzing what needs to be carried over to the existing system and what new objects need to be created.
- System configuration and testing in the areas of FI-GL-transactions, AP-paying vendor invoices, AR-customer credit, applying cash, credit memo, dunning and reporting.
- Analyze end user needs and propose viable solutions for report improvement, QA and user training in FI. Generated reports using tools like Report Writer, Report Painter.
- Provide System configuration, testing to the global Finance user base in the areas of GL, A/P, A/R, Fixed Assets.
- Multiple consolidation charts of accounts wifin a single dimension to generate multiple financial statements at the same time in order to meet various requirements.
- Designed different variants for check printing program for different audit purposes.
- Designed Payment medium files for ACH and Wires in DMEE, PMW (Payment medium workbench), IDOC and standard reports for extraction from Payment list.
- Designed Positive pay outbound interface file to Bank.
- Designed encashment file inbound interface file from Bank.
- Developed the process for digital signatures and logos printing on Check lot.
- Created functional and technical specs for payment file generation in SAP
- Worked as point of contact for Account payables for dis global implementation and maintaining the global template.
- Production support person after go-live for AP/AR/Checks management AA/EBS.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. SAP Lead CO Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, Solution Manager, HP QC, Service Desk, SAP BI/ BW, Business Objects, Hyperion. Modules: Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, MM integration, payment media, Check Management and Taxes(US), VAT, Wifholding, sales and Use tax, IDOC.
- Configured Chart of Depreciation, depreciation keys for book and tax based on client requirements. Maintaining number assignment across Company Codes & Account Determination of Asset Classes. Created screen layout rules. Defined Depreciation area posting to G/L, assigned Input Tax Indicator for Non-Taxable Acquisitions. Specified document type for posting of Depreciation and APC.
- Handled year-end and month end closing work in fixed assets. Working noledge of SAP TC: AS01/ABUMN/AJRW and depreciation runs. Hands on wif Asset Depreciation and Asset Disposal/Retirement.
- Testing for Asset Acquisition, Retirements, transfers, down payments & write-ups transactions. Transfer of assets from one unit to another unit (inter-company asset transfer), Sale and Scrapping of assets. Executed reports in assets to ensure correct calculation of depreciation and making business understand the different reports for Asset reports. Creating custom Asset reports and Custom reports using SQVI for Asset transfer reporting.
- Project initiation & planning, execution and Closing. Customized Project profile, planning profile for different cost planning methods. Worked wif Project Planning Board and Project Builder. Customized status messages for Projects/WBS elements. Result Analyses customization experience.
- Using the operative structures work breakdown structure (WBS) and/or networks Standard structures.
- Creating Investment profiles and Capitalization of AUC (Asset under Construction) to Asset.
- Knowledge transfer to internal IT and business team.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
SAP FSCM Lead Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP BPC, SAP BI, Taxware, HP Test Director
- ASAP Methodology is used to do a thorough study of Activity flow & AS IS documentation. Discussions wif track leads & users. Resultant BPR studies documented for TO BE blue prints.
- Used Solution Manager and BPML for Project planning methodologies
- Configured Outgoing Payments, Open Item Clearing in Accounts receivables for Dispute Management.
- Gap analysis of the "As-Is" and "To-Be".
- Responsible for the configuration and implementation of 6.0 FI and CO modules, including New General Ledger wif Document Splitting functionality, ECCS, Accounts Payable, Banking, Cost Center/Cost Element Accounting, Profit center accounting, Internal Orders (Overhead Cost orders, Capital Investment orders, Orders wif Revenues, Statistical Orders).
Confidential - Borax, CA
SAP FICO Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP BI/ BW, Business Objects, SAP SRM, SAP BPC
- Leading workshops for AP training.
- Worked on configuring CCA, PCA and COPA and most of the controlling master data.
- Worked wif Asset sub processes like Acquisition, Transfer and Asset under Construction (AuC).
- Hands on wif Asset Depreciation and Asset Disposal/Retirement.
- Configured Leased Assets.
- Creating custom Asset reports and Asset Closing Process.
- Custom reports using SQVI for Asset transfer reporting.
- Creation of custom transaction type groups for US for issue relating to acquisition posting.
- Adjustments to APC in GL.
- Defined Depreciation Area posting to General Ledger, Assigned G/L Accounts, Assigned Input Tax Indicator for Non-Taxable Acquisitions
- Specified Document Type for Posting of Depreciation, Specified Account Assignment types for Account Assignment Object, Defined Depreciation Areas, Specify Transfer of APC Values, Determined Depreciation Areas in the Fixed Asset Class.
- Process analyst for GL/ Accounts Payables processes.
- Dealing wif TAXWARE and coming up different custom reports.
- On Call schedules for production support.
- Dealing wif Technology teams for ABAP resources.
- Restarting the payment run as the part of production support.
- Worked on LSMW to mass delete parked invoices and entering mapping payment terms to vendors.
- Searching IDOCS and processing idocs to make sure we got data from Legacy.
Confidential, Houston, TX
SAP FICO Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 5.0, Solution Manager
- Delivered all the artifacts involved in ASAP Methodology implementation like., USR, FSR, Functional specs, Load scripts Test Scripts and deployment plan etc.,
- Documented “AS IS”-“TO BE” gap analysis against legacy business process, logged all the discussions wif track leads & users.
- Maintaining the run book for MONTH END CLOSING and dealing wif Issues related to Month End closing.
- Worked as Point of Contact in Fixed Assets module.
- Handling different Batch Job processing for Finance and Controlling settlement
- Working on status 51 IDOCS (inbound).
- Worked on Lockbox and Finsta IDOCS.
- Implementing new house banks configuration and different posting rules and detailing related to that.
- Working wif PTP (Procure to Pay) teams and CO / JV related issues.
- Hands on wif Allocation cycles and able to litmus test the settlement process.
- Data migration work wif Legacy Systems Migration Workbench (LSMW)
- Creating new payment terms for new cash discount strategies.
- Working on new PCard / PCheck vendor master implementation.
- Working on 1099 / W9 tax reportable issues.
- Creating Notifications and working wif OSS notes.
- Designed the Legacy Organizational structure into SAP Company Codes, Controlling Area, Profit centers and cost centers.
- Customized AP/AR and configured House Banks, Automatic Payment Methods and Lockbox Processing, Dispute Management
- Worked extensively on SAP GL and Special Ledger Multi-Currency Functionality.
- Worked on configuration areas of House banks, Automatic payment program, Lockbox, Check management and Dunning procedures.
- Set up Workflow organizational model. Workflow was used to handle errors encountered when processing IDocs.
- IDoc extensions were created and implemented in order to handle the exchange of customer-required data that was not available in the SAP delivered IDocs.
- Conducted successful training programs for end-users, supervisors, and managers on the client site
- Set up the Cost Centers, Profit Centers and Primary and Secondary Cost Elements
- Created and Maintained Field Status Groups, Posting Keys, Document Types, Posting.
- Configured Asset acquisition for purchasing wif vendor and created asset classes and subclasses.
- Configured automatic account determination for all kinds of asset classes and assigned GL accounts for asset classes to differentiate the profit &loss and depreciation for assets.
- Involved in depreciation posting and scrapping of assets wif revenue and wifout revenue. Asset Master Data is uploaded using LSMW tool.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes