Sap Business Objects/bw Lead Resume
- Certified Business Intelligence Consultant wif noledge in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - Requirement Gathering, Design, development, administration, security management and production support on various platforms like UNIX, Windows NT/2000/XP/9
- Worked extensively in developing and implementing report solutions on SAP Business Objects 4.x/3.1/XIR2/6.5, Crystal Reports 2011/2008/XI, Information Design Tool 4.x/Universe Designer, Web Intelligence Rich Client, SAP Dashboards 4.x/Xcelsius, Explorer
- Expert in handling BW front-end tools like Query Designer, BEx Analyzer.
- Worked wif SAP BI Modeling components like Info Cubes, DSOs,Info Sets,Multi Providers.
- Experience in Dimensional data modeling techniques, Star and Snowflake schemas.
- Experience in writing stored procedures, functions and cursors using PL/SQL programming.
- Experience in creating dashboards using SAP Dashboards 4.x/XCelsius.
- Worked wif data extraction, transformation and loading using SAP BusinessObjects Data Services 4.0 and Informatica Power Center 8.1.
- Experienced in gathering requirements from teh end users, writing specifications and developing reports as per teh needs of teh client and documenting different stages of report development.
- Excellent communication, analytical and leadership skills.
Reporting Tools: SAP Business Objects BI 4.1/4.0/XI 3.1/R2/6.5.1(CMC, Upgrade Management Tool, Desktop Intelligence, Designer, Web intelligence), BEx Query Designer, BEx Analyzer, Cognos8.0,SAP Design Studio, SAP BO Dashboards 4.x /XCelsius, Explorer, QAAWS, Live Office, Crystal Reports 2011/2008/ XI, Actuate 7.1/8.1,SSRS
RDBMS: Oracle 10g/9i, Teradata V2R4, SAP HANA 1.0, MS SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 , DB2 UDB v9.0
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, T- SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting
ETL Tool: SAP Business Objects Data Services 4.0, Informatica Power Center 8.1
Operating Systems: Windows 7 / Windows 2003/NT/XP, UNIX
Other Tools: MS SharePoint, MS Visio, Visual Studio 2005, SAP R/3, SAP BW 7.3/7.0/3.5, Maximo 7.1.6, Erwin, TOAD, Rapid SQL
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCESAP Business Objects/BW Lead
- Lead a team as part of SAP Business Objects 4.1 implementation and providing support in an offshore support model.
- Migrated content and users from SAP Business Objects 3.1 SP4 to SAP Business Objects 4.1 SP5 using Upgrade Management tool.
- Gatheird, analyzed and documented requirements from key stakeholders.
- Involved in providing estimates forimplementing BI solutions based on thescopeof teh requirements.
- Created and maintained reports in WEBI 4.1 primarily using BEx queries as data source using BICS connectivity and relational data sources.
- Designed and suggested best practices in universe development using Information Design Tool.
- Develop Information Spaces in SAP Business Objects Explorer 4.1.
- Built queries wif variables,calculated/restricted Key Figures, conditions, exceptions etc.in BEx Analyzer
- Enhanced performance of BEx queries by setting up aggregates, indexes and utilizing rollup, compression techniques.
- Involved in designing BW components like Infocubes, multiproviders, DSO etc.
- Created dashboards in SAP Business Objects Dashboards 4.1 usingQuery as Web Services andQuery Browser.
- Scheduled and published reports by creating publications, creating users and group, monitoring serversthrough Central Management Console.
- Performed installation of SAP BOBI 4.1 SP5 on development and POC servers and build teh installation document accordingly.
- Used SAP BOBI 4.1 Single-Sign On setup against SAP BW (through STS) and Windows AD.
- Suggested best practices in design and performance enhancement of report and troubleshot issues on needed basis.
- Developed training documentation and provided training sessions to end users.
- Delivered a POC on SAP BI 4.x Integration Option for Microsoft SharePoint .
Environment: SAP Business Objects BI 4.x/ XI 3.1, SAP BW 7.x, Information Design Tool, BI Launch Pad, WebIntelligence Rich Client, SAP Dashboards 4.x, SAP Business Objects Explorer, Central Management Console (CMC), Upgrade Management Tool, Infoview, SQL server 2012, Oracle 11g
Sr. Business Intelligence Consultant/Analyst
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Worked wif Business Managers and end users in analyzing requirements, lead Business Intelligence weekly review meetings and participate in technical design reviews to work towards an integrated solution.
- Designed and Developed universes in Information Design Tool 4.0/UDT for cross-functional reporting.
- Designed and developed Universes on HANA views and reports as a POC for teh client.
- Built information models (Attribute views, Analytic views, Calculation views etc.) in HANA Studio.
- Create reports in Web Intelligence 4.0 using BEx queries as teh data source by setting up BICS connectivity.
- Actively participated in migration of universes and reports from BO XI 3.1 to SAP Business Objects BI 4.0.
- Worked wif SAP BI Modeling components like Info Cubes, DSOs, Info Sets and Multi Providers.
- Designed queries in BEx Query Designer/SAP Design Studio and created work books using BEx Analyzer using Conditions, Exceptions, Variables, Structures, Restricted and Calculated Key Figures
- Set up custom hierarchies and cascading prompts in teh Universe to build drill down reports using scope of analysis in WEBI 4.0.
- Creating and maintaining aggregates, Indexes and utilizing Rollup, compression techniques to enhance performance of BEx queries.
- Performance tuning and optimization of Business objects Universes utilizing Index Awareness, Aggregate Awareness etc.
- Worked closely wif DBA/Data Modelers in tuning queries and stored procedures to enhance teh performance of reports through explain plans and in teh design of logical and physical data models.
- Handled Business Objects administrative tasks like scheduling and publishing reports, creating users and groups, defining roles and setting privilegesusing Central Management Console (CMC).
- Work wif Dashboards 4.0/XCelsius to create scorecards using Query as Web Services and Live Office.
- Suggested best practices in report development and train end users in creating reports using Web Intelligence, Explorer, Analysis for Office and OLAP.
- Converted and enhanced reports from Cognos, SSRS to Web Intelligence and Crystal Reports.
- ExtractedDatafrom different sources like flat files, excel, SQL tables etc., and loading them into requested target flat files, excel sheets, SQL tables inDataIntegrator.
- Worked wif various transformations like Query, Key Generation, Pivot, Map operation, Table Comparison, Hierarchy Flattening etc
Environment: SAP Business Objects BI 4.0/ XI 3.1, SAP BW 7.x, Information Design Tool, Desktop Intelligence, WebIntelligence, SAP Dashboards 4.0, SAP Design Studio 1.2, Central Management Console (CMC), Upgrade Management Tool, Crystal Reports 2011/2008, XCelsius, Infoview, Maximo 7.1, SAP R/3, Actuate 7.1/8.1 SP2, SSRS 2008 R2, SAP Business Objects Data Services 4.0, SQL server 2012/2008, Oracle 10g
Business Intelligence Specialist
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Actively participated in gathering and analyzing requirements from teh Business Users for teh reporting system.
- Designed and implemented end-to-end Business intelligence Reporting/Analytical Solutions.
- Built new universes and improved teh performance of existing ones by utilizing @functions like aggregate awareness and index awareness.
- Designed reports in Desktop Intelligence and Web Intelligence based on multiple data providers leveraging functionalities like opendoc syntax, grouping/sectioning, cascading parameters
- Created parameterized reports using Crystal Reports using dynamic grouping, command objects, on demand sub reports for multi-dimensional analysis.
- Worked on Infocubes to build and publish BEx queries on teh web for reporting requirements.
- Created SQL and stored procedures using reference cursor for reports using PL/SQL.
- Worked wif Database administrators and improved report performance drastically by fine-tuning SQL statements, building indexes, materialized views, hints
- Developed interactive models through gauges, dials and sliders in Crystal Xcelsius and embedded them inside Crystal Reports. Worked on Informatica Power Center 8.1 tools - Source Analyzer, Warehouse designer, Mapping Designer, Workflow Manager.
- Created and modified mappings, mapplets and transformations using Designer and developed Informatica sessions as per business requirements.
- Monitored Workflows and Sessions using Workflow Monitor and was involved in scheduling teh Workflows using Autosys.
- Designed test cases based on teh requirements, performed extensive unit testing and submitted reports to teh Business Analysts for further assessment.
- Developed end user training documentation including reporting best practices and provided ongoing assistance and support.
Environment: Business Objects XIR2 (Designer, DeskI, WebIntelligence), SAP BW 3.5, Crystal Reports XI, XCelsius 2008 Business View Manager, CMC (Central Management Console), Infoview, Informatica Power Center 8.1, SAP R/3, Oracle 9i, SQL, TOAD.
Business Intelligence Lead
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Managed and lead a team responsible for delivering BI reporting solutions to teh business community.
- Provided estimates forimplementing BI solutions based on thescopeof teh requirements and technical specification documents.
- Analyzed business requirements and built logical data models dat describe all teh data and relationships between teh data.
- Created and modified reports using Crystal Reports XI and DB2/SQL Server as databases.
- Tested developed reports, published them on teh web using Central Management Console (CMC).
- Created data connections, data foundations, business elements as part of building business views using Business View Manager.
- Migrated Crystal reports from DB2 to SQL Server.
Environment: Crystal Reports XI, Business View Manager, CMC (Central Management Console), Infoview, UDB DB2 v9.0, SQL Server2005, SQL, PL/SQL.
Sr. Business Intelligence Consultant/Analyst
Confidential, Franklin, WI
- Involved in requirements gathering from teh business users for teh reporting system.
- Created predefined conditions, prompts and custom hierarchies in teh process of updating teh universes as per teh business requirements.
- Created attributes, filters and complex measure objects in teh Universe
- Resolved issues like loops by creating aliases and contexts as required to remove teh cyclic dependencies.
- Administered business users by grouping them and assigning privileges accordingly in CMC.
- Replicated existing Actuate reports in Business Objects Desktop Intelligence.
- Created dashboards using different analytics like Interactive Metric Trend, Speedometer, Rule Analytics, and Goal Analytics.
Environment: Business Objects XIR2 (Reporter, Designer, CMC, Infoview), Performance Management, Dashboard XIR2, DB2 UDB v9.1, SQL Server 2005, Rapid SQL 7.3,SQL, PL/SQL, Actuate 7. 0, UNIX
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes