Sr. Successfactors Consultant Resume
2.00/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- Overall 13+ years of hand - on experience on various modules of SAP HCM and SuccessFactors Modules (RMK, RCM, ONB and EC, PM/GM)
- Experience in Boomi / PO Integrations in SuccessFactors and SAP and is also an SAP Certified Application Associate in Cloud HCM Employee Central and SuccessFactors Onboarding Academy.
- Experience in managing teh admin center activities and systems Integrations in RMK, RCM, Onboarding modules.
- Involved in teh standard integrations in SuccessFactors Recruiting and Onboarding modules.
- Involved in teh standard Boomi Master Data and MTO replication process from SuccessFactors to SAP.
- Involved in 2 SuccessFactors Employee Central Implementations for integrations and about 4 full cycle SAP HCM Implementations. Experience in managing cross functional implementation teams both cloud and on premise HCM projects.
- Has knowledge on Complex and Advanced Employee Central Configuration includes MDF objects (both Standard and Custom), 3-Tier Architecture, EC objects, Foundation Objects, Role Based Permissions, Work Flows, Business Rules, Email Notifications etc.
- Involved Migration of Configuration between SuccessFactors instances and managed teh Cut-off plans during teh system down times and Quarterly updates.
- Managed teh provisioning configuration /Admin center configurations in Biz-X and Employee Central modules.
- Managed teh SuccessFactors Quarterly updates and work business and SAP in resolving teh issues related to teh updates.
- Knowledge in Boomi interfaces integration platforms/landscapes wif 3rd party systems. Experience in managing teh Standard SuccessFactors Master data SAP employee replication Integrations
- 6+ Yrs. of SAP HCM Functional Analyst wif 2 Full-life cycles Global implementation and also experience in AMS Support projects in HRBPO wif continuous system enhancements and year-end events.
- Have experience in business process and Configuration in HR functional modules PY (Payroll), PA (Personnel Administration), OM (Organizational Management) and ECM (Enterprise Compensation Management) PD (Personnel Development).
- Involved in HR-XML schema mapping and one of teh biggest interface solutions GHRT (JnJ) Implementation.
- Involved in teh development of Year End tax interfaces and Tax Remittance Interfaces wif TPV’s.
- Experience in handling teh EDI 834 benefits Interfaces.
- Possess an excellent understanding of teh Human Resources business process, comprising teh life cycle of an employee including recruiting, hiring, employee maintenance, payroll and benefits.
- Experience in working wif offshore development team and also experience in supporting teh multiple projects at teh same time. Sharing teh best practices/process across teh projects.
- Closely worked wif teh ERP implementation team and Product Development Team at client Place.
Sr. SuccessFactors Consultant
- Working as an Internal consultant supporting different treasury bureaus for implementing and roll-over teh Performance forms every year mainly focusing supporting IRS for different projects.
- Worked on creating teh standard manual process to send teh Ratings of employees of each bureau to teh HR system for payroll processing and s after closing teh performance cycle.
- Implemented and delivered different performance forms for IRS (12450 & 6850).
- Worked on developing and implementing teh Custom Succession process for teh IRS leadership team (Around 20000+ users).
- Implemented teh Role-person nomination succession Pilot process for teh IRS executive team (Around 250+ users).
- Creating Job Families/Roles in job profile builder and competencies in Manage center of capabilities.
- Implemented Basic Career Development worksheet which can be utilized by different bureaus.
- Created different Calibration templates specific to bureaus and train teh Business users to create teh sessions.
- Implemented several bureaus -Specific reports using report center.
- Using Archive & Print Functionality for archiving different performance PDF forms for Inactive users.
- Implemented different bureau specific Individual Development Plans (IDP’s).
- Maintaining Role based Permissions and creating new groups/roles for new projects.
- Worked on rollover/migrate teh automated ratings feed from SuccessFactors to HRC system.
Sr. HRIS Analyst
- Working as a HRIS Analyst (Technical) supporting client SuccessFactors system.
- Managing teh day to day activities of different and issues wif SuccessFactors modules (EC, ONB, RCM, COMP, Performance and LMS).
- Primarily Involved in teh implementation of custom Payroll interfaces for US (ADP EV5) and UK (OneAdvanced)
- Conducting teh workshops wif Vendor / Internal Business team, gathering requirement and creating teh Business specifications document and working wif Developers to build teh interfaces using Boomi middleware.
- Managing and supporting existing interfaces CA Short (Total rewards Interface) and Egencia (Booking/Travel accommodations) which are built using SF standard integration center.
- Working on maintaining teh data as part of production support (Updating picklists, creating teh FO data, Mass uploads of employee data)
- Supporting teh Year end Performance activities creating teh Performance forms and supporting teh end users wif any outstanding issues.
- Creating teh End user documentation for all implementation projects which will halp teh Business to take over and handle teh business smoothly.
- Creating teh ADHOC reports as requested by Business/Executives for data auditing.
- Worked on enhancing teh Requisition usage for recruiters from Single Requisition per Job to Multi Requisition (Using No; of Openings field).
- Worked on Career site builder to make teh necessary translation for German language.
- Supporting teh existing onboarding process for US (Onboarding) and UK (International Onboarding) making necessary changes for Notifications and Panels and also working on resolving teh issues w.r.t Onboarding to EC standard integration.
- Worked on teh implementation of Partial-SSO of SF to ADFS integration.
- Testing teh SF system as per SuccessFactors Quarterly releases functionalities and impact to existing functionality in use.
- Worked on teh yearly process of Performance management and Compensation and making enhancements on Performance and compensation process based on teh Business requirements yearly.
- Involved in teh implementation of Compensation Bonus worksheet which will be used in 2019 to handle teh Bonus automatically in SF system as opposed to manual handling outside of system.
- Rolled out teh CPM (Continuous performance management) and Initiatives (tying to Goals in GM) for Pilot groups in teh company.
SuccessFactors Business Analyst
- Working as teh SuccessFactors Production Support Business Analyst supporting Talent stop modules (RCM, Onboarding and Employee central) and also PA/OM side on SAP side.
- Main point of contact for Boomi/PO Integrations and also worked on creating new integrations. Involved in teh development of 30+ integrations from both SuccessFactors/SAP systems and supporting teh ongoing production issues and new enhancements.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Employee Central Configuration and Business Processes.
- Guides teh team on configuration road blocks or issues wif work around and fixes, co-ordinates teh work between offshore onsite. Drives teh work to meet timelines. Responsible for coordinating and discussing wif SuccessFactors for system bug-fixes. Involved in teh custom integration (Quick Hire) of Loading Hires/New Hires.
- Export and Import Extended Data by using import files, including Basic import. Biographical (person) import, Employment information, rmation …. etc.
- Create RBPs roles for teh several Succession functionalities like RCM/ONB and RCM.
- Involved in resolving teh daily production support issues in RCM/ONB and EC modules.
- Involved in teh Career site builder (CSB) implementation in RMK.
- Involved in teh integrations like People Answer (for Hiring assessment process), FADV (First advantage for background check) integrations in RCM.
- Legacy Position and MDF Position Management from teh employee Hierarchy wif synchronization and importing teh position model.
- Creation of Locations, Positions in both Employee Central and in SAP HCM systems on regular basis.
- Creating recurring test scripts w.r.t testing teh functionality of teh modules and integrations during quarterly upgrade.
- Creating teh new Event reason as per teh business and loading teh employee import in teh new event reasons.
- Involved in teh design and development of workflows and end to end testing of teh customer workflows.
- Involved in teh Standard SuccessFactors Master Data replication process and resolving teh issue w.r.t replication issues of employees not loading into SAP.
- Worked on SuccessFactors HR side wif smooth transition of acquiring new company (Trillium CNG) and loading teh employees in teh system and loading their MTO in teh system.
- Creating teh custom ADHOC reports to pull teh data needed for teh business to analyze and catch any data issues.
- Worked wif teh SuccessFactors agent to smooth transition of teh ORD reports from Gloden Gate database to REALMS database.
Sr.EC & Integrations Analyst
- Managed teh solution workshops wif clients and Third party system vendors for Employee Central and Integrations.
- Captured teh requirements of all teh integration flows dat need to be developed for teh clients and dependencies of each of these Integrations.
- Working wif SAP for teh provisioning of teh Middleware instances setup for teh clients.
- Creating teh Business requirement documents for integrations.
- Working wif Developers to develop teh integrations In Dell Boomi wif SuccessFactors to teh 3rd Party. Managed teh development wif teh 3rd party system teams
- Working wif Client/Vendors to create Test scripts and testing teh integrations end to end.
- Did customization of many Foundation Objects, made label as per customer requirement.
- Created custom reports using ADHOC reporting and knowledge on teh ORD reporting.
- Did backend changes wif teh use of internal tool (Provisioning), creating teh sfapi user which is used as technical user for integrations.
- Strong knowledge in understanding Technical, business processes and functional flow.
Confidential, Jacksonville FL
Sr. SAP HCM Functional Consultant
- Working as a Sr. SAP HCM Functional Compensation/Payroll analyst for primarily for teh DuPont Client as well as Other Clients in NGA HR BPO.
- Managed teh DuPont Annual compensation planning process to ensure teh process is smooth throughout teh compensation Planning cycle end.
- Created new enhancements to accommodate compensation process for DuPont (Reports/Enhancements to existing comp planning process).
- Involved in various discussions wif business users to identify and resolve process and functional gaps, and involved in developing functional specs w.r.t to new enhancements for compensation module.
- Involved in configuration process of compensation Review items every year related to Annual compensation process.
- Working wif payroll team to ensure dat STIP /LTI and merit amounts are being paid and resolve any issues dat occurred during teh process.
- Handling compensation process for international employees who are not maintained in SAP system.
- Discussions wif DuPont counter parts to create compensation year-end plan on when /steps needs to perform to smooth transition of compensation planning.
- Maintaining wage tables wif new rates at regular intervals and automating teh process to update employee basic pay records wif new rates.
- Running pay simulations to ensure dat employee pay date is picking up during payroll run wifout any issues.
- Involved in HRSP mid- year and year end upgrades and doing end to end testing to make sure dat compensation process is not impacted wif upgrades.
- Automating teh process (mass upload programs) to handle compensations for Terminated/Retiree employees.
- Handled teh Edi 834 Benefits Open Enrollment Interfaces for teh DuPont Providers for teh annual open enrollment
- Working on teh Payroll Interfaces for teh Third-Party Tax process (Empower TPV).
- Working on teh Interface management of SAP PY Workday Connector NGA HR BPO clients.
Confidential, Jacksonville FL
Sr. SAP HCM Functional PY Consultant
- Working as Sr. SAP HCM functional PY analyst for AstraZeneca production support.
- Handling day to PY issues in prelims and final execution and supporting teh HRO operation team wif reconciling teh results.
- Fixed teh Payroll accumulators to correct teh Talx interface data extraction.
- Created Enterprise Structure by defining Personnel Areas, Personnel Sub areas.
- Defined employee subgroup and personnel sub area for teh primary wage type and defined wage type permissibility for PS and ESG in basic pay.Updating ABKRS feature for default teh values.
- Maintained teh Processing class, Commutations Class and Evaluation Class for Wage Types as needed.
- Identified teh use cases and transformed them into logical and technical views which could be looked at by teh business and process analysts.
Confidential, Jacksonville FL
SAP HR Functional consultant/SME in ECM module/PY Module/Interfaces
- Involved in teh requirements gathering for teh Interfaces development and to create teh functional specifications documents.
- Handled Post Production Support Issues Resolution, Documentation and Knowledge Transfer.
- Having worked in different SAP HCM modules included PY /PA/OM and ECM Comp.
- Involved in Initial development of teh Compensation Year End Merit and Bonus interfaces in JnJ project.
- Created Personal structure by defining Employee Groups, Employee Subgroups and assigned Personnel Area to Company Code and employee subgroup to employee group respectively as part of production support.
- Involved in teh JnJ transition project and cutover process of final Payroll and Interface batch job execution.
- Involved in Year-end Compensation process for 4 consecutive years.
- Worked wif both Third party vendors and Johnson & Johnson SME’s to gather teh necessary requirements.
- Facilitated data capture sessions via teleconference to explain and gather answers to questionnaire for teh developers wif 3 rd party vendors and J&J interfaces.
- Working wif developer for teh development of teh interfaces wif HR-XML schemas.
- Work wif teh technical team to determine teh best solution to halp resolve customer problems and satisfy client requirements.
- Involved in teh development of critical CompNav interfaces which are used for Merit increase and Bonus payments and also involved every year in COMP YE global activities wif client to enhance teh interfaces for better use for end user.
- Worked on setting limits for JJ-PAC interface wage type.
- Worked in teh enhancement of Relocation interface of imputed income for Annual Tax reporting.
- Involved in teh configuration of T510 / T710 and T510N tables which are used for compensation process.
- Configuration of total rewards limits/Amounts related to Recognition rewards.
- Updating teh job attributes (Planned compensation /FLSA/AAP/EEO /NCCI /NOC) and set up new jobs in system, which in turn used for compensation process.
- Involved in teh requirements/Development of compensation front-end application (Portal Reports, Recognition Rewards PCR’s (Encore and Leadership) and BI reports) and Mass upload programs (Mass Merit increase, Mass Recognition Rewards).
- Customized personnel actions and teh reasons for change in personnel actions.
- Working wif ABAP developers to design teh Functional specifications for teh PA demographic data Interface to teh 3 rd Party system - MetLife Interface.
- Involved in design and development of teh Service center interface to send teh net change data from SAP to service center system.
- Assigned teh various organizational units and positions to cost centers in FI.
- Involved in integration wif teh personnel administration to Organizational management.
- Collaborate wif teh ABAP developers and teh quality assurance team to develop and test significant new functionality and enhancements
- Maintained teh number ranges for organizational units.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP PI
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes