Sap Sr, Business Analyst Resume
2.00/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- 22 years of SAP HCM/Payroll experience. He has been involved in more than 15 full project cycles including implementations of SAP HR functionality, upgrade of SAP HR functionality and international roll outs.
- Strong experience in the integration of proposed SAP solutions into existing business processes and functional software system like ADP, Workday, SuccessFactors, Peoplesoft, Ceridian payroll, Lawson, BSI, Workforce time and KRONOS time system;
- Proven experience in the development and presentation of business cases for software implementations:
- Experienced in working with global SAP HCM implementations, with detailed knowledge of Canadian and US payroll;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Expertise: SAP HCM and Payroll implementations.
- Team and knowledge transfer. SAP Payroll and payroll processes. Conversion of data from legacy environments to SAP HCM. Quality assurance testing. SAP Payroll integration with ADP, Workday, SuccessFactors.
- Payroll integration with other SAP modules.
SAP Sr, Business Analyst
- Configuring Canadian year end which include T4, T4A, T4 - XML, Relev 1, Relev 2 and Relev XML.
- Configuring US year end and quarterly reports which include W2, 1099 ….
- Supporting Canadian clients day to day issues, which include changes in the Personnel calculation rules because of the changes in labour laws or enhancement.
- Supporting interface issues, writing specification for new interface or changes in the existing one.
- Day to day support to Canadian payroll clients, which include time management, benefits and interfaces issues with Workday.
Sr. SAP Implementation Consultant
- Configured Canadian payroll schema, wage types, garnishments, process models, and remunerations statements.
- Responsible for integration of SAP CA payroll and Workday.
- Cisco is implementing Workday for Human Resources and SAP US payroll (ADP).
- Prepare with the client the master data info types, one time payment, recurring payments (PECI) and time wage types (PICOF) gathering workbooks and follow-up data conversion with data migration team.
- Responsible for the full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through coding, testing and implementation of SAP Payroll.
- Work directly with HRIS, and IT to facilitate continual improvement of electronic timekeeping systems.
- Drives efficiency and effectiveness through continuous process improvement, automation and streamlining.
- Manage year end processes and tax obligations including CRA Form T4/T4A/RELV 1 reporting for individual employees.
Sr. SAP Implementation Consultant
- Implemented several GV US and Canada implementation, which include LinkedIn, AECOM, DANA, UTC, Dupont, Convergys, GM, Open text, HP, Bombardier, SunLife, Goodrich, Abercrombie, Faurecia, Intiva and BP.
- Worked on full life Cycle of all the above projects, which include gross to net pay, integration with Workday and SuccessFactors.
- OpenText and AECOM were using SuccessFactors Employee Central.
- LinkedIn, UTC (United Technologies Corporation) and Dupont were using Workday as HR system.
- Redesigning the Integration of SAP SuccessFactors Integration. (Design for HCM to SF via PO using Add-on 3.00) and connectors.
- SuccessFactors Employee Central and integration to ADP for payroll.
- SAP workflow for approval and automation.
- ESS/MSS time entry and approval; leave request and approval; email notification.
- Experience in reports, Integrations in the modules: HCM, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll - PICOF, PECI and Time/Absences.
- Experienced in integration with Workday, mapped the client master data info types, onetime payment, recurring payments and time wage types using mapping workbooks and used PICE and PICOF (time wage types).
- Experience in Unit testing: SIT (system Integration Testing), Regression and Parallel Testing and UAT for Workday Integration, Business Process's & Execute Integration testing for all API out bound integrations touching all HCM objects.
- Extensive experience in Requirements Gathering, Conducting Workshops, Analyzing, Process Designing, Prototyping,, Configuring, Implementing, Testing of Business Application Process in SAP HCM Module: Payroll, ECM, Benefits and Leading The Payroll Implementation Teams
- Implementation specialist/lead using ASAP implementation methodology involving business process analysis, Blue Prints, Building Business Process Procedures, Gap Analysis, Design, Unit Testing, Data Conversion, System Testing and Go Live Support.
- Worked with RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions) and with Tax reporter HR Forms (PE51); Remuneration statements; Payroll Journal.
- Extensive experience with FI - GL Account integration and issue resolution.
- HRSPs analysis; application and testing in all the Payroll Projects.
- Trained client users in the processing of SAP Payroll preparing BBPs.
- Excellent experience in documentation of business processes, end user knowledge transfers, user, support, troubleshooting, problem resolution, enhancements, configuration.
- Outstanding ability in research, analytical, organizational and problem-solving capabilities.
- IT Projects management experience, having worked in a variety of IT Projects in the Canada.
- Ability to work in tight schedules and communicate effectively in case of roadblocks and bottlenecks.
- Effective in working independently and collaboratively in teams.
- Configured the Canadian payroll, client has around fifteen hundred employees in Canada (all provinces).
- Responsible of implementing Canadian payroll and benefits and writing technical specification for inbound and outbound interfaces.
- Dyno Nobel has seven unions and two payroll areas.
- Responsible of data gathering (AS-IS) process, involve in realization process, unit testing, integration testing and parallel testing, also work on payroll data conversion with KLK9 schema.
- Implemented US SAP Payroll for almost five thousand employees (three payroll areas),
- Responsible for configuring US payroll and US benefits 401k and pension plans
- Responsible of writing benefits and ADP interfaces technical specification.
- Currently giving them production support (stabilization period), mostly we have issues in remuneration statement (HR Forms), and interfaces (benefits and time).
- Implemented HR Form (remuneration statement) Adobe for USA and Canada
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
SAP HR Payroll (Independent Contractor)
- Added two more companies in the SAP payroll (PTLA & AURI)
- Configured garnishment, 3rd party remittances, FI posting and claims process.
- Configure the year end process and printed the W2s for 2007.
- Added collective agreement changes in the existing payroll rules.
- Responsible for Payroll, DME process, posting payroll results, Payroll reports. Off-Cycle Payments with reversals, replacements, manual check, and Yearend adjustments with YANA, YAWA, and TWEG
- Provided Production support
- Designed Payment models appropriate to the client
- Configured Priorities and arrears, Benefits configuration/integration with payroll.
- Configuring gross to net payroll for 5000 employees, plus three thousand retirees.
- Responsible of configuring gross to net payroll, mostly employees in New York state.
- Prepared functional design specifications for Payroll/Benefits & Compensation Interfaces with vendors. Worked with data conversions
- Client is using positive time, part of the employees are using Kronos and CATS.
- Provided all Payroll support relating to payroll operations, taxes issues, & payroll results adjustments, W2 processing and tax reporting.
- Production support to US and Canadian payroll.
- Configured for Garnishments - Garnishment document & Garnishment rules.
- Interfaces with ADP and BSI.
HR Payroll (SAP Payroll Consultant)
- Implemented US payroll for almost 12,000 employees working 30 different states.
- Configured multi state taxes and local taxes (PA,OH ), all types of garnishment, off cycles payroll,
- Capturing time through CATS in SAP and converted KRONOS time management system to SAP time management and time evaluation.
- Configure US schema and rules
- Work on time and benefits integration and third-party interface (Fidelity)
- Configure quarterly and year end reports (940, 941, W2….)
- Worked on claims issue, configure the claims schema and all the wage types.
- Worked on Production support for Canadian payroll and Time Management, for over 60,000 employees.
- Responsible for day to day problems, trouble shooting, we have lots of third party interface(benefits, FI….), changing rules and schema if needed.
- Configure the WCB(Worker Compensation ) for different provinces.
- Configure the year end (T4's, Relev1 and T4A), and also work on Off-cycle payroll (YAWA/YANA), also work on lots of interfaces program
- Worked upgrades of HRSP' and testing.
- Responsible of giving post implementation support to six different project based in Canada and US.
- Configured the Claims Schema (CLMS) and wage types for US client and also wrote the detailed documentation for the user. Claims problems created when deduction is more than net pay (e.g system generation /561 and /563)
- Mostly problem comes from, Taxation, BSI TUB's updates, FI/CO transfers, configuration of third party remittances, and quarterly and year end reporting (941/W2 and T4s)
SAP HR Payroll (Independent Consultant)
- Worked on PCC client, responsible of configuration Payroll and Time management
- Also working on Interface toolbox, responsible of doing interface for Master data and payroll tables.
- Worked on Payroll schemas and Rules.
- Have three functional Payroll Consultant and two technical Consultant
- Prepared a Blue print report, As Is and to be process of Payroll
- In legacy they have five different payroll system.
- Worked with Business process requirements, BUSINESS BLUE PRINT DOCUMENT for HR- Baseline scope, Business Process master list
- Organized Workshops for Business Process requirements
- Conducted Gap analysis
- Worked with Q&A database and Issues database
- Configuration: Wage types, Cumulations, Partial Periods, Payment models, Priorities and arrears, Garnishments, Benefits integration, Payroll info types, Month end accruals, Payroll Journal, Wage type valuation
- Worked with US Payroll Schema. Participated in Unit testing, Integration testing & cutover preparation
- Prepared full specifications for master data conversion programs
- Prepared BPP documentation to train the Payroll department personnel.
- Testing tax update bulletins.
- Configured Personal data, Addresses, Bank details. Qualifications. Personnel structure, Enterprise structure, Payroll data, Time constraints, Communication data, Organizational data, for US.
- Configured Pay scale structures
- Changed info type menu
- Configured 401K Plans, Non-qualified Savings Plans
- Integration with Payroll
- Developed costs and contribution reports for the Benefit plans. Defined eligibility and termination rules
- Setup employee and employer contribution rules based on various categories of employees. Setup vesting rules
- Worked on post implementation stage
- Changing Enterprise structure
- Responsible of configuring deduction and priorities of deduction
- Worked on configuring the Wage type posting to Account payable from Third party Remittances.
- Configured Processing class 76 for Off Cycle Payroll.
- Also solve few problems of Garnishment and garnishment checks.
- Worked on US and Canada Year End Reporting 1999,
- Configure annual print outs of W2 and quarterly of 941/c for US
- Customize Wage Type for NAMC and applied LCP’s.
- Also configured T4, T4A and RL-1/RL-2
- Configure WPBP splits, and creating time wage types for overtime remuneration
- Configure wage types, bonuses, processing classes and evaluation classes
- Valuate vacation allowances as a constant in payroll accounting organizational difference and time constraint
- Administration, business event planning and resource planning
- Worked on integration of payroll accounting with FI/CO, maintain employees grouping, assign general ledger account to symbolic accounts
- Also worked on deduction maintained payment model, setup deduction limit and rules
- Worked on gap analysis, used the SAP HR template, CIDA business processes were mapped and changed to meet SAP best practice. I was able to interact with all level of management to determine personnel information requirements and to work through new ideas detailed with the Event-driven Process Chain of the SAP best practices that CIDA would use in their organization.
- Has a interface with Main Frame System (PWGSC)
- Worked working on gross pay in which set up wage type and characteristicsOther areas works include: absence valuation, adjusting personnel calculation rules, determining particular period factors and assigning factors
- At post implementation stage, worked on Payroll related problems like payroll data transfer to FI/CO, third party remittance and configuration of new wage types
- Conducted high level scoping with SAP Canada that delivered the written report, presentation and business case. The report analyzed the suitability of SAP and SAHO best practices. It contained detailed examination of potential scope, gap and cost benefit analysis of implementing SAP HR Payroll and Time Management.
- Involved in the design and development of ‘Investment Banking System’. The front end of the system was developed in SQL*Form 4.5, SQL*Plus, Report were generated using SQL*Report writer 2.5. Also responsible for HR project in which I was responsible for designing functionality and development support of ‘Human Resources Information System’ HR-2000 including payroll.
Associated Consulting Engineers
- Developing and implementing a Human Resource Management System (Foxpro) to maintain over 750 employees.
- Maintained monthly payroll system.
- Maintained pension plan and gratuity plan, and group life insurance
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes