Sap Business Consultant / Sap Fico Analyst Resume
- Overall having 8+ years of experience including 1 full life cycle implementations in SAP FICO Controlling (6Years) and experience in various domains like Banking & Finance, Insurance with extensive exposure to gathering & analyzing end business user requirements.
- Implementation, production support projects and Knowledge in SAP S/4 HANA 2020 version.
- Experienced with Support and Upgrade projects.
- Expertise in configuration and customization of FI (GL, A/P, A/R, AA) & S/4 HANA
- Strong noledge of Master data, configuration, and transactional aspects in SAP processes
- Professional Client and Consulting facing experience with managing Clients.
- Experience in enhancements, configuration, and testing of FI/CO modules General Ledger (GL), Account Payable (AR), Account Receivable (AP), Assets Accounting.
- Integration of FI with MM and SD with Procure to Pay and Order to cash Cycles
- Strong Business process understanding and can identify risks and control weaknesses and gaps
- Proven success as a financial analyst through the years, providing a well - balanced understanding of business relationships, business requirements, and technical solutions
- Acted as a liaison between department and stakeholders of IT and Business
- Experience in Business Analysis, SDLC, Design, Testing, and Implementation of Business Systems
- Excellent noledge of the AS-IS and TO-BE business processes analysis and experience in converting these requirements into technical specifications for preparing test plans
- Solid understanding of Business Process & Risk Analysis
- Great skills in collecting business requirements for Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions, developing Use Cases, creating Business Requirements Document (BRD) and Functional Requirement Specification (FRS) documents
- Excellent analytical, methodical, and resourceful approach to problem solving, identifying and documenting root causes and corrective actions to meet short- and long-term business and system requirements
- Worked with Project Management and involved in maintaining Project plan, Defining Project Scope, Business Process Analysis, Business Process Re-engineering, Risk and Issue management, change management, maintain and resolve issues throughout project lifecycle.
ERP: SAP ECC FICO, MM, SAP S/4HANA Finance, Tally 9.0
Project Management: MS Office suite, MS Visio, Jira
Reporting: MS Power BI
Operating Systems: Windows98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7-10
Other skills: Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, General ledger, Asset accounting, Internal orders, Accounting
SAP Business Consultant / SAP FICO Analyst
- Worked with business management to gather requirements, prepared AS-IS study, TO-BE process, configuration changes, unit testing and data conversion process
- Configured Enterprise Structure settings includes company codes, Business Area, credit control Area and Global Settings like Fiscal Year Variant, posting periods, filed status variant, Tolerance group for users and Assignment
- Worked On GL Accounting: Creation of Chart of Accounts, Account groups, Retained Earning account, and Maintained Number Ranges for Document types based on business requirements, Creation of GL master records
- Worked on Accounts Payable module includes creation of Vendor Groups and Vendor Master Records, Maintain Tolerance for Vendor, creation of Vendor Reconciling Accounts, configuring vendor payments
- Created Bank Master data, House banks, EDI, ERS, G/L accounts for each bank account
- Experienced in AP scenarios: - Vendor master maintenance, vendor invoice and credit memo postings, special ledger, park and posting parked invoices, down payment clearing, automatic payment program for check payments, ACH payments, wire payments, manual outgoing payments, defining check lots, release blocked invoices, manual check printing, cancel payment, and AP reporting
- Created Reconciliation accounts for vendors, customers, and assets
- Involved in New GL Configuration, Document Splitting, Parallel Accounting.
- Schedule meetings with users to understand the issues and recreate it in R3F.
- Providing solutions for service requests and incidents in a timely manner within SLA time.
- Prepared Test scenarios and Test cases to ensure proper test coverage.
- Perform unit and integration testing in addition to providing guidance and support for UAT testing.
- Prepare end user document along with providing training to users regarding new functionalities/processes.
- Resolved all priority issues by performing detailed analysis of the issue and by researching SCN and OSS notes.
- Attend onsite/offshore team meetings to provide updates regarding the issues working on and discuss any roadblocks.
- Involved in creating Change request for the project as well as support team for presenting in meeting.
SAP FICO Associate consultant
- Implemented S4HANA Finance for AP, AR, AA & GL
- Performed Full Cycle implementation of Enterprise Structure, AA, and AR module and tested configuration for quality assurance.
- Configured Enterprise Structure. Create company, company code, Controlling area, Cost Center Groups, Cost Centers, Profit Center Groups and Profit Centers.
- Created Chart of Accounts which includes Operating COA, and Group COA.
- Integrated Asset Accounting Module with FI. Specified Account Determination, Created Screen Layout Rules, Defined Asset Classes, Created Main Asset, and sub asset. Trained end users on transfer of an asset, sale of an asset and scrapping of an asset transaction
- Worked on Fixed Assets Management (New Asset Management) which includes Maintaining Chart of Depreciation, Depreciation Areas for various accounting principles and currencies.
- Asset Management - chart of depreciation, depreciation areas, Asset Master Creation, asset class, account determination, legacy data transfer, settings for assets acquisition and retirement, and Depreciation Run.
- Defining financial statement version, Data upload using with LSMW.
- Added depreciation areas as per client requirement and ran depreciation. Configuring Depreciation Calculation Methods and Depreciation Keys.
- Understanding of Global Parameters of Company Code where we can maintain the configuration done for the company.
- Worked on Account Receivable Module which includes creating customer account group, number range for customer masters, payment terms, manual check deposit, and automatic check deposit,
- Configured Dunning Areas, Dunning Levels, and dunning program for each company Confidential company code level and customer accounts. Also, created dunning forms for dunning procedures
- Knowledge in Ariba. Knowledge in design and optimize End to End SAP Sourcing and Procurement (S4 + Ariba) processes Confidential the client.
- Conduct workshops to drive Key Design Decisions with clear recommendations and leading practices.
- Configured FBZP: setup company codes, payment method, house banks, bank selection, Ranking Order.
- Tested Automatic payment program F110 if any errors, analyzed and resolved.
- Tested AA Scenarios: Asset Master Creation, inter-company asset transfers without revenue, retirement with sale and disposal of asset, Depreciation run, AUC
SAP Business Associate (Intern)
- Preparation of deliverables: Configuration document, BPML, Testing Documents and User Training Manuals.
- Configured Enterprise structure, FI Global Settings, General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Bank
- Accounting, and Asset Accounting.
- Involved in FI, SD and MM integration in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable modules.
- Configured required settings for the Controlling Area, Cost Element Accounting, Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center
- Accounting, and Internal Orders.
- Preparation & execution of Unit and Integration test scripts.
- Resolved issues in Unit testing, Integration testing and UAT testing.
- Involved in preparation of end user training materials.
- Assisted the data migration process from legacy system to SAP using LSMW.
- Attended weekly and monthly team review meetings conducted by Project Manager.
- Managed different priority tickets in addition to conducting problem analysis and communicating solutions to the users.
- Supported the month end closing operations.
SAP FICO Associate Consultant
- Created vendor master which include configuring vendor account group, assign number ranges to vendor account group, creating vendor reconciliation G/L account and assigning Business Partners
- Configured and tested on payment terms and tolerance groups, configured special GL
- Configured Automatic payment program (APP) for recurring payables, IDOC payment processing with Paying Company Codes, Payment method in country, and Payment methods in company code
- Integrated FI-AP with FI-SD and FI-MM module. Configured GL structure, defined different types of charts of accounts, defined field status variant, fiscal year variant, and posting period variant
- Knowledge in FI/MM, FI/SD Business Process Integration and worked on Procurement to pay (PTP) process and Order to Cash (OTC)
- Having strong understanding in system development life cycle (SDLC) and ASAP methodology
- Customization and gained in depth understanding of business processes related to SAP FICO, Integration with SD, MM modules
- Defined tolerance groups, document number ranges, posting keys, document types, fiscal year variants, field status groups.
- Configured customer groups, customer master data, billing, payment terms and incoming payments, dunning
- Involved in the Development of test cases and resolved issues Confidential Unit Testing and Integration Testing. Provided End User Training and Documentation in FI/CO Modules
- Created Reconciliation accounts for vendors, customers, and assets
- Created Customized Financial Statement Reports Which Includes Income Statement, Cost of Sales, and Balance sheet as per Business Requirement. Reports Include Actual, Plan data and Variance for Current
- Worked on GL transactions for unit testing: posting GL Documents, changing GL Documents
- Worked on AP Business Scenarios like posting vendor invoice, vendor debit memo, outgoing payment, and AP report.
- Worked on scenarios like Manual and automatic payment run.
- Worked on Asset Scenarios like Asset Acquisition, Asset transfer, Asset Retirement, Asset Sale, and Depreciation Run.
- Supported end users in the Cost Element Accounting, Cost center Accounting, Internal Order and Profit Center Accounting for Internal Reporting
- Provided production support for critical business issues and trained end users, prepared user documentation and necessary training material
- Completed month-end and year-end closings, kept records audit-ready and monitored timely recording of accounting transactions
- Maintained current and accurate cash balances for all programs, departments, and projects
- Managed contract administration, including maintaining files, validating codes and monitoring reporting
- Set and reinforced consistent and compliant control and operational policies for accounts tracking reconciliation and reporting
- Produced monthly and quarterly sales tax reports for each jurisdiction, prepared commissions and monitored bi-weekly payroll administration
- Verified accuracy of accounting disbursements such as payroll and vendor payments
- Demonstrated leadership by making improvements to work processes and halping to train others
- Motivated and encouraged team members to communicate more openly and constructively with each other
- Maintained Client Revenue and increased banks sales
- Managed Banks Fixed Deposits, Insurances Products, Shares, and foreign currency Accounts
- Reviewed and approved Journal entries Prepared by Bank Reconciliation team
- Verified and Approved if Bank Reconciliation Statements is balanced through Finacle
- Verified and Maintained expenses in book of records and matched it with Finacle
- Updated systems and files with the appropriate current customer information
- Helped the commercial team by collaborating with them to communicate with customers
- Aided Agents, working with them to ensure that proper documentation is made of any policy exceptions
- Responsible for monitoring the receipt of insurance binders, policies, and endorsements
- Maintained organizations underwriting data requests; complete insurance applications and create underwriting submissions for insurance renewals
- Analyzed research on current market risk initiatives
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes