Sap Hana Fiori Developer Resume
- Has over 20 years of expertise in designing & developing applications using SAP ABAP and Cross - application technologies such as User-Exits/BADIs/Enhancement-spots, IDOCs, SOAP & REST services, SAP Fiori Apps, UI5, ODATA services, HANA SQL, JAVA Scripting, CSS, AMDPs (ABAP Managed Data Base Procedures), Core Data Services(CDS) views, HANA Data Modeler, SALV IDA, Object Oriented Programming, Smart forms, Web Dynpro ABAP, ADOBE forms.
- Developed CDS views with UI annotations & metadata extensions to build List report, OVP & Analytical list page apps with SAP Fiori elements. Developed HANA Data models, Search models, Business objects with BOPF.
- Developed & Modified REST Services & SOAP services. Implemented & customized SAP Fiori apps in Hub/Embedded environment. And customized look & feel of Fiori Launch pad & tiles to suit customer requirements.
- Developed web services for WTEAM ONLINE, B2B & SFA applications. Designed & developed GAPs & interfaces in order-to-cash. Developed output documents using Smart forms & Adobe forms. Built numerous custom applications such as customer specific pricing, material availability etc.
- Developed coding standards and performance guidelines.
- Designed & developed workflow for PO approvals, Contract approvals & Material master creation/changes.
- Worked on CSP 2.0 involving redesign of entire WD (Web Dynpro) CSP application by dividing one WD component into multiple WD components and combining all the components using FPM & Singleton class concepts.
ERP Packages: SAP R/3 Version 3.1X, 4.0B, 4.5B, 4.6B, 4.7.Modules: SD, WM, MM, FI, CO, QM
Databases: SQL Server 6.5, Oracle 7.1, and MS Access 97
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows NT 3.51 / 4.0, and Windows95/98
Software: Visual Basic 5.0/6.0, Developer 2000,Fox Pro 2.X
Confidential, Chicago, IL
SAP HANA FIORI Developer
- Developed custom List report, Overview page & Analytical apps using SAP Fiori elements using CDS Views in OTC & FI areas. And deployed them back on on premise system and configured in SAP FLP ( Fiori Launch Pad)
- Developed MASTER-DETAIL-DETAIL apps with F4 HELP & FACET Filters.
- Developed Attribute vies, Analytical vies & Calculation views using HANA modeler. Exposed them as ODATA services and consumed in FIORI apps.
- Developed custom reports using enhanced HANA SQL & CDS views, SALV IDA in OTC & FI areas. And configured these reports in FLP.
- Developed search models using CDS Annotations.
- Proficient in BOPF ( Business object Programming framework), UI
- Worked extensively with SAP UI5 fragments, formatters, factory functions, UI theme designer.
- Created custom catalogs & groups assigned them to user roles.
- Developing AMDPs, & CDS views using Eclipse - ADT.
Sr. SAP Designer
- Configured standard sap Fiori apps. Extended and customized customer invoices app, Check price and availability app, Track sales orders. Change sales orders, Create sales orders. Worked on relevant BADIs for customizing. Developed custom Fiori apps using custom backend ODATA services using SAP WebIDE., Created Custom catalogs, Groups, Target mapping, Customized look & feel of Fiori Launch pad using Theme designer & CSS.
- Developed REST service to display packing slip online.
- Developed SOAP service SI ProuctSearch v4 for SOE
- Modified REST services EcomPAFTLite v3, GETINVOICE, ORDER VALIDATE, MATERIAL BYIDV4.
- Developed interfaces with Hybris for branch holiday hours.
- Enhanced SOAP interfaces SI SalesOrderERPCreateAsync In V6, SI STO PlantDeterminationRequest In V2, SI PURCHASEORDERCRTRC V4
- Enhanced STO creation program to log the STOs created in sales orders
- Added custom error messages in sales order entry for HFC (Hold for complete) functionality.
- Worked on open search functionality for SOECloud Application Library (CAL) SAP System
- Practicing proficiency in ABAP for HANA.
- Developed List report, Overview page & Analytical apps using SAP Fiori elements.
- Developed Attribute vies, Analytical vies & Calculation views using HANA modeler.
- Developing AMDPs, & CDS views using Eclipse - ADT.
- Complete expertise with Open SQL enhancements, AMDPs, CDS,
HANA Data Migration Cockpit & Data Modeler
- Implemented standard SAP fiori apps. Extended track purchase order App., Sales order track, sales order change & create apps.
- Created custom groups putting relevant apps under each group based on role requirement.
- Customized Fiori launch pad with theme designer.
- Integrated custom PO workflow approval to with FLP.
- Worked with BADIs /IWWRK/ES WF WI BEFORE UPD IB & /IWPGW/ES TGW TASK DATA for decision handling and to display application data in the FLP.
- Implemented Fiori related BAIDs to assign users to customers. Display custom text for the PO approval app in FLP.
- Worked extensively on Java Scripting, HTML5, CSS
SAP Techno-Functional Consultant
- Enabled standard SAP fiori app such as track sales order, Check price and availability, track purchase order, Create sales order.
- Developed custom app to display customer sales deals with custom ODATA services
- Worked with CSS (custom style sheets) & SAP Fiori theme designer for SAP Fiori launch pad to reflect the company.
- Developed web services for pricing, tax calculation, jurisdiction code, order status, Credit card pre-auth, Availability.
- Designed & developed functionality called ‘Auto alerts’ that enables email Order confirmations/Delivery note/Invoice to customer contact set up in customer master.
- Designed & developed gaps for Freight cost, update delivery carrier during shipment planning, Revenue recognition for IC invoices, Jurisdiction codes, special payment terms to B2B website, OT (On time ) measurement, pick pack modifications, Inco terms modifications, Variant configuration
- Designed & Developed reports such as weekly logo tennis ball file, Open order book switch (OBS), Customer Sales deals report, Fixed Asset Cost, CIP & Depreciation report, Royalty report, Production Expedition, Hyperion Interface, Concur interface, A/R roll forward report, Warehouse allocation report based on I/Bs & O/Bs etc..
- Developed a custom application to deploy material(s) from a template and create PIRs with certain conditions populated and royalty information.
- Developed interfaces for customer master, sales deals, Order create between SAP and BM ( Blue Martini)/EOE ( Electronic order Entry) systems.
- Developed labels using smartforms.
- Designed & developed custom RFC function modules for Customer master upload & Sales deals from SAP into EOE & BM.
- Designed & Developed Custom RFC function modules to support BM API calls to display data from SAP on the web. Some of them are:
- Ger Order Details
- Get Shipment Details
- Get Order Invoice Details
- Get AR Days summary
- Get Account Credit Information
- Get ATP Qty for a Material
- Credit Card Pre-Authorization
- Designed & Developed custom applications such as Material Availability & Pricing Inquiry, Product re-allocation, ClockWork On time delivery performance
- Designed & Developed SMARTFORMS & Adobe forms such as Delivery note, Order Confirmation, Invoice, Interest Calculation statement, Invoice list, Pack Slips, Bill-of-Lading.
- Performed technical design & Code reviews for SAP ECC applications in WM, SD, MM, FI & CO modules.
- Conducted workshops on coding standards & Performance tuning.
- Designed modifications to picking list, Production Order, Order Confirmation, delivery note, Task print list, Customer Account statement, Check, Credit memo, Debit Memo, Invoice and Purchase Order.
- Designed & developed a custom transaction for packing deliveries into Handling Units and creates TOs, Prints Pick tags & Confirms TOs at the time of closing the HU.
- Enhanced Smart Forms for Order Confirmation, Delivery Note, Purchase Order, Invoice, Invoice List, Credit Memo, Debit Memo, and Customer Account Statement, Payment advice.
- Developed custom remote function modules for customer creation, Update, Sales order creation, ATP display, Customer invoices.
- Added custom buttons in ALV toolbar, Set row colors in ALV,
- Developed FRDs for interfaces (using Cross worlds Gateway) between CLS ( Confidential ) and BBD (Bombardier) systems for Sales order, Pre-receipt interface, Shipping interface, Freight Engine request, Production order maintenance, PO Confirmation interface, Deployment interface.
- Designed & Developed FE (Freight engine) interface to calculate the freight for the handling units.
- Designed & developed a complete custom transaction for packing TOs of Outbound deliveries into external HUs (Handling units) and confirming the TOs.
- Designed layouts & print programs for PO, PO changes, delivery note, Return Material Authorization (RMA), MID labels, Kit building Instruction sheet, Pick tags, Putaway tags, Bundle check out sheet, Pick summary sheet & Case packing list using SAP Scripts & Smart forms.
- Designed GR/IR aging report by shipping performance report, Receiving performance report, Dual location report, Material consolidation report, Batch Shelf life report, Customer Aging Report, CID traceability report & error report for wave monitor reports using object oriented ALV grid controls.
- Designed & Developed enhancements for VENDOR-RC stock, Sales orders with same packwith in a WAVE with consolidation flag on the same shipment, Monitoring stock in Quality, to deactivate delivery deletion button.
- Worked extensively on Batch & serialized functionality, Kitting, and vendor consignment stock.
- Developed RF Console transactions for
- Transfer Order Processing
- Enter count results
- Worked on EWM smart forms /SCWM/WO SINGLE to print warehouse order, /SCWM/WO LOAD to print the warehouse tasks, /SCWM/PRD OUT PRINT to print delivery note for an outbound delivery order and /SCWM/FD OUT PRINT to print delivery note for an outbound delivery.
- Worked extensively on interfaces for outbound deliveries communication between EWM and SAP ECC such as /SCWM/OUTB DLV SAVEREPLICA, BAPI OUTB DELIVERY CONFIRM DECENTRAL, /SPE/OUTB DELIVERY SAVEREPLICA.
- Worked on Warehouse Order creation BADI /SCWM/IF EX WHO CREATE and delivery movements BADI /SCM/IF EX DLV GM PROCESS to build custom logic to measure warehouse performance. And with Warehouse request BADI /SCWM/IF EX DLV TOWHR CREA PPF to monitor to movement of goods out of quality.
- Worked extensively on PPF functionality.
- Very proficient with EWM Outbound processes.
Environment: SAP R/3 4.7: WM, EWM,MM, SD, FI
- Developed custom enhancements to display VAS (Value added service) & MSR (Musical Size Ratios) on PO.
- Designed user enhancement for Sort sequence for Dimension values, Grids, Distribution profiles, Pre-sizing.
- Developed enhancements to various forms such as PO, PO Changes, physical inventory document, Pro-forma Invoice, Customer Invoice, Order Confirmation, and Delivery note using SAP Smart forms.
- Designed custom fields for cost center master data, cost element master data, checks before saving cost center data, costing of sales order items, Price determination in Material ledger.
- Designed Perpetual Inventory report with Cost Breakdowns, PCA Detail by Cost Center, Sales Tax analysis report, Detailed GL by account report, Custom enhancements to costing run reports, Materials to be costed report, Costing report print program, cost center master data reports, Cost element reports, Profitability analysis reports
- Worked on upgrade from AFS 2.5 / 4.0B to AFS 3.0B/4.6C.
- Handled Production support.
Environment: AFS 3.0B / SAP R/3 4.6 C: SD, MM FI/CO
- Designed the AR, Pricing interfaces and GL interface between Gateway (Cross Worlds) and SAP. Also responsible for enhancing the existing Delivery Schedule, Material Master, PO interfaces, Shipment confirmation, out bound sales order.
- Worked extensively on Pricing procedures & Conditions, VOFMs.
- Worked extensively with LSMW for data loads for Concepting data, Vendor master, Customer, Material master.
- Designed & Enhanced SAP Forms. Some of them are: NOM-50 labels, Purchase Order, SA, Delivery Schedule, Commercial Invoice, Dealer Invoice, Loading Instruction report, Shipment packing list, Case Packing list, Hazardous Material report, Self Bill Invoice, Invoice Summary sheet.
- Designed using NICE Label software Shipping label, Pick tags, Pick label.
- Designed the user exits and custom reports to provide additional functionality. Some of them include EMAD (Expected Material Available Date), Block Undelivered Sales Orders, Limit no. of lines in an Outbound delivery
- Designed the enhancements for user exits and built custom transactions (Using Dialog Programming). Some of them include Custom Case Packing, Freight and Surcharge for VOR Orders, Dealer Buy Back Database, Populate new promise ship date field in VBAP, TO Split - Optimized Removal Strategy for Full Pallets.
- Worked extensively on BAPIs in SD, MM, & WM Modules while developing Interfaces and custom transactions.
- Also responsible for providing the test scenarios for the developer to test.
Environment: SAP R/3 4.6 C: WM, SD, MM, FI
- Web Enabling the Custom Reports (Cost Center Manager Reports and ESS (Employee Self service) and Report tree using SAP ITS
- Implemented the web transactions (Expense Submission, Time Sheet Entry) using standard IACs and responsible for further customization based on user requirements
- Installed WEB GUI for SAP R/3 applications and performed stress test using Load runner.
- Developed a custom workflow application for processing of credit memo requests using object type BUS 2094 and custom logic for role determination based on a custom table.
- Developed a custom workflow application for processing parked accounting documents. Based on the doc. type, work item will be sent to different users. Object type Bus 2081 is used.
- Worked as SAP team lead along with the JAVA team on EAI (Enterprise Application Integrator) to develop interfaces to SAP R/3 from JAVA front - end through BAPIs & business objects.
- As a ABAP/4 team lead responsible for collecting user requirements, development and testing of SAP forms & reports
- FI: Cheque, Dunning, Payment Advice, and Customer Statement
- MM: Invoice, Purchase Order, Global Contract, and Delivery Schedule
- SD: Delivery Note, Bill of Lading, Advance Shipping Notification, Return Material Authorization
- Web Enabling the Custom Reports and Report tree using SAP ITS
Environment: SAP R/3 4.5 B
Sr. SAP Developer
- WM: Picking labels for picking waves, picking labels for GR; Picking list for replenishment
- Logistics: physical inventory document.
- Purchasing: invoice and invoice reduction
- Sales: delivery note with empties
- Configuring Vendors and Customers for required Message types.
- Defining data conversion rules for IDOC ARTMAS01 while uploading article master data. Also worked with EDI sub system GEAI (GE Application Integrator)
- Configuring POS (Point - Of- Sales) stores for data transfer from SAP R/3 to POS data systems.
Environment: SAP R/3 4.0B - IS-RETAIL
SAP ABAP/4 Team lead
- Approving the functional design & Technical design for each program and Form.
- Functionality testing of the reports & Forms developed
- Checking the programs for the best performance.
- Ensuring the coding standards maintained while developing the programs.
- Building SAP ABAP Teams and conducting programs for these teams.
Environment: SAP R/3 4.0 B
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes