Senior Sap Abap Consultant Resume
0/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- Senior SAP Net Weaver consultant with broad experience from development of system prototypes to integrated enterprise - wide SAP implementations; proven expertise through 2 implementation projects from blue print to Go-Live.
- 12 years of IT experience of which 9 years of Industry experience with SAP supporting clients running in different sectors, provided solution for the complex business requirements mapped in SD, MM, PS, PM and CRM using ABAP, Netweaver.
- Involved in two full life cycle implementations. Participated in all phases of ASAP Methodology, IBM SAP Ascendant Methodology, Project preparation Business Blueprint, Realization, Final Preparation, and Go Live, Production support and 3 Rollout projects.
- Successfully performed various roles such as SAP Development Lead, onsite coordinator, quality assurance lead, consultant, mentor, trainer and developer.
- Worked as SAP Development Lead and Onsite Project Coordinator for Confidential Implementation project.
- Experience in providing custom business solutions in SD, MM, PM and PS modules. Proven ability to enhance order to cash cycle times and processes, Consignment business process, procure to pay, reduce costs at multiple sites, speed inventory turns.
- Managed a team of up to 10 consultants in various projects including onsite assignments, onsite-offshore co-ordination and offshore developments. Vast experience in handling various issues in areas of QTC and provided optimal business solutions.
- ABAP Development consultant with 9 years of extensive experience on SAP ERP with expertise in SAP Enhancements(Enhancement Spot, User Exit, BADI), OO ABAP, Conversions (BDC, LSMW), ALE IDoc Interfaces, Middleware enhancements, ALV Reports, Modulepool, ABAP Webdynpro, Forms( Smartforms, Sapscript), Web services, RFC, BAPI, Workflow, Transport Management.
- Functional Knowledge on SD, PS, PM, MM, CRM, SRM.
- Worked on ECC 5, ECC 6 OS: AIX DB: ORACLE
- Excellent in Debugging, Troubleshooting, Performance tuning, SQL Trace & OSS implementations
- Experience in Creation of proposal, Requirement gathering analysis, testing methodology and test plan formulation
- Designed, developed and tested various reports, enhancements, conversions and interfaces
- Expertise in data transfer through ALE IDoc, Proxy, Batch Data Communication (BDC), legacy system migration workbench (LSMW) and Business Application Programming Interface (BAPI).
- Web Dynpro ABAP:With good knowledge and hands on experience in building WDA components, UI elements, controllers and context programming, component re-usage, dynamic context mapping and binding, creation of helper classes, exception handling, FPM configurations, assistance class etc.
- Experience in using SAP Solution manager and HP Quality Center 9.2 for support and documentation activities.
- Strong structured team player with outstanding written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work independently with minimal direction as well as in a team.
Senior SAP ABAP Consultant
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Responsible to work on incident and request for service tickets in SAP queue.
- Responsible for all priority 1 and priority 2 tickets created during PST in Service Now.
- Responsible for day to day troubleshooting/debugging of issues in CRM case management.
- Responsible for all kind of modification, troubleshooting & development work related to part requests, case management, single sign on user id data creation and master data management.
- Enhanced push job programs to move BDocs captured data in custom tables to Oracle database using Native SQL.
- Write emergency ABAP scripts directly in production environment to resolve priority 1 tickets or urgent fix for data issues.
- Develop ABAP programs for quarterly releases.
- Review code developed by offshore team.
- Worked on the testing phase for various custom interfaces in CRM to pull and push data to multiple external systems including 3PL and TPM partners.
- Enhanced Web Services in SAP to enable external systems extract data out of SAP.
- Basic knowledge of SAP CRM WEBUI Customization & Development.
- ConfiguredRule Modeler to assign Service Tickets to the right queue.
- Documentation - Program documentation, Technical specifications, Test results and runtime analysis.
- Batch job monitoring and rescheduling of the failed jobs.
- Monitor SAP XI queues for smooth flow of data from multiple systems and look out for data locks/integration issues.
- Preparing function specifications from the Business requirement documents.
- Interacting with business for gathering requirements and provide estimation for the requirements.
- Create technical specs document from the functional specs documents.
- Create problem tickets and requirements in ALM for identified issues/enhancements.
- Coordinating with technical teams, explain the requirements, help in technical issues, and follow up regularly on development status.
- Update IT management with the status of incident/problem tickets, developments and priority 1 tickets.
Environment: CRM 5.2 Service Module, SAP XI, Oracle, UNIX
SAP Development Lead
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Manage/Lead an offshore team of 10 SAP consultants and a single point of contact in USA for client requirements.
- To work with Functional consultants and Business users to streamline the business scenarios with recommended ABAP solutions in SD, VC, PS, PM and MM modules.
- Responsible for the SAP ABAP, SAP Workflows and SAP Webdynpro customized developments.
- Mapping the business processes in SAP system.
- Write the technical specifications & co-ordinate the developments to be done from offshore & delivered to the client.
- Perform demos and train business users.
- Perform quality reviews for all developments.
- Responsible for project quality and compliance.
- Attend internal quality audits as quality lead and work on any issues reported.
- Resolve emergency bug fixes and work on custom developments during US time zone.
- Attend the client/business meetings and explain wherever necessary to the client of the feasibility of their requirements and provide design solutions to the finalized requirements.
- Advise Business Consultants on technical aspects of SAP Implementation.
- Developed complex Smartforms for Quotation and Contract which involves data from sales order header, item, business data(billing plan) and variant configuration data.
- Using OOP methodology developed a class to convert output of smartform function module to MS Word output and used the object in the Contract smartform.
- Used OOP methodology in a report to display Variant Configuration data for a Material in tree format.
- Using OOP methodology developed local classes in most of the interactive ALV reports.
- Worked on user exit in SD module to transfer data from variant configuration to standard SD fields, adding addition custom.
- Worked on user exit to change/display quotation based on the workflow status and user group.
- Worked on user exit to carry out the pricing of the new fields that were added to sales order item.
- Worked on user exit to automatically determine the plant based on zip code and shipping conditions.
- Worked on copy control requirement routines to copy custom field data from quotation to contract.
- Worked on Alternative Condition Base Value pricing routine to set the base value based on VC characteristics.
- Worked on Alt Calculation Type routine to round off the total price to the nearest integer.
- Created a new requirement routine for a condition type based on characteristic value.
- Implemented BADIs in Project Systems and SD module.
- Developed classical, interactive and ALV reports in SD, MM, PM and PS.
- Developed custom profitability ALV report for cost estimate without quantity structure.
- Developed screens using module pool programming.
- Developed BDC programs for users to access standard transaction screens in reports.
- Worked on BAPIs which were used by a non-SAP team (Reporting team) to access contract information from SAP.
- Developed outbound IDocs to transfer customer data to Siebel system.
- Developed a variant configuration function module which is used in VC Dependency to transfer the data from super network to sub network in Project Systems module.
- Developed a custom screen for Sales Order Generic Object Services using BADI to select a workflow approval process.
- Using Webdynpro replicated programs from SAP 4.7 environment to web based programs in ECC 6.0 environment for portal users.
- Enhanced and maintained workflows for quotation to contract process.
Environment: SAP R/3 4.7C, SAP ECC 6.0
Confidential, Poughkeepsie, NY
- To work with Functional consultants and Business users to streamline the business scenarios with recommended ABAP solutions in SD and MM modules.
- Developed screens using module pool programming for hand held device.
- Developed classical reports, function modules, BDCs.
- Worked on user exits.
- Developed SAPScripts to view quotation details and additional service/contract related texts.
- Development and maintenance of Zebra barcodes using Zebra Programming Language(ZPL) for RF handheld devices.
- Design, document, code and unit test as assigned.
- Contribute to the team in general on such things as discovery of changes in standards, methods, task tracking.
- Participate in quantitative process management, software quality management, and defect prevention, identifying, analyzing, and identifying the causes of defects.
- Assist the Project Manager and Team Lead in defect prevention activities and actively participate in process improvement as defined in the process change management documentation.
Environment: SAP R/3 4.6C, AIX, ZPL II
- Development and maintenance to search engine tool to find cheapest tickets.
- Development and maintenance of chat interface tool to interact with customers.
- Testing all the VC++ tools.
- Taking part in quality reviews.
- Write Test cases / Test Scripts
- Ensure Quality throughout the Project
Environment: Microsoft Visual C++
- Design, Develop and set-up Software Projects in C and VC++
- Developed controller software for PC in VC++
- Programmed integrated chips using embedded C.
- Prepare Low Level and High Level Design Documents
- Write Test cases / Test Scripts
- Ensure Quality throughout the Project
- Performance Analysis of Software Applications
- Installation at customer site
- Training of end users
Environment: Microsoft Visual C++
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes