- 14 Years SAP development ,Delivery and Project management experience
- Presently working as a Onsite GDC Lead , delivering 'Mercury Project' for Ernst Young - 200 Plaza Drive , Secaucus , NJ, USA.
- Development experienced in all Areas of SAP ABAP Reports ,ALV, Dialogue Programming, BDC , SAP Scripts , Smart Forms , LSMW,ALE/IDOCs, Dictionary Objects TRs.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements.
- Experienced in onsite-offshore development model.
- Experienced in Documentation ie Tech Spec design, Unit test results PMR documentation
- Experienced in SOLUTION MANAGER reporting .
- Experienced in Implementation , Roll out and Support Projects
- Experienced in ASAP , Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Strong competency in Software Development Life Cycle SDLC phases including requirement engineering, design, development, testing, quality assurance, defect tracking, configuration management, release management, final delivery and post production support of complex Business applications.
- Experience in leading and managing teams. Handled multiple roles SAP ABAP Manager ,Solution Area Lead, Project Lead, Senior Consultant Consultant.
- Exposure to successful Project Initiation, planning, scheduling, tracking, change control, risk management, Implementation and project closer.
- Manage Staffing, recruit team, forecast resource for projects, evaluate team members work performance and provide feedback.
- Executed SAP projects for Consumer products, Finance, Shipping, Powers and Hi-tech industry
- Strong database skills, Programming and development knowledge
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, self-motivated, quick learner, team player.
- Expertise in Mentoring team members.
ERP : SAP R/34.6C, 4.7, ECC 6.0 and CRM SAP : SD, MM, PP, FI, CO, Solution Manager. Interfaces : ALE, IDOC, BAPI, RFC, EDI, SAP-Business Connector, Message Broker, Data
Stage, IEB, and BizTalk.
Tools : SAP Rev Track, CHARAM, Clear Quest, ALM, and SDMS.
Operating Systems : Windows, Windows 98/2000, XP.
Methodologies : Waterfall Hybrid Agile
Role: GDC Lead
- Responsible for leading a project team in delivering solution to our client.
- Responsible for managing scope, planning, tracking, change control of the project.
- Daily Defect meetings tracking till closure
- Daily Cadence meetings with onsite offshore team to track development status , risks
- Deliver new and complex high quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements.
- Quality Reviews for onsite Developments
- Translating customer requirements into formal requirements and design documents, establish specific solutions, and leading the efforts including programming and testing that culminate in client acceptance of the results.
- Utilizing in-depth knowledge of Technical experience in SAP ERP and other leading-edge products and technology in conjunction with industry and business skills to deliver solutions to client.
- Daily Dashboard metrics to Senior Management
- Weekly Deck Presentation of development status and Metrics to the client
- Web dyn pro Developments Coordination and Deliveries
- BODS development coordination and Deliveries
Role: Solution Area Lead
- As Solution Area Lead in-charge of off shore development teams from multiple locations in a SAP Implementation Project. Involved in workshops held at Southbury CT USA and also given demos in the workshops from ADSA Application Development and Solution Architecture point of view. Involved in requirements gathering, GAP analysis, Tech Spec preparation, reviews and approvals. .
- Responsible for leading a project team in delivering solution to our customer.
- Deliver new and complex high quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements
- Responsible for managing scope, planning, tracking, change control, aspects of the project.
- Responsible for effective communication between the project team and the customer. Provide day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the customer.
- Translate customer requirements into formal requirements and design documents, establish specific solutions, and leading the efforts including programming and testing that culminate in client acceptance of the results.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of functional and Technical experience in SAP ERP and other leading-edge products and technology in conjunction with industry and business skills to deliver solutions to customer.
- Establish Quality Procedure for the team and continuously monitor and audit to ensure team meets quality goals.
Role: Onsite Lead
Panasonic FSO II, Secaucus, NJ, USA: Worked as a Onsite Lead coordinator in charge of 20 offshore resources from multiple locations in a SAP functional upgrade project with organizational restructuring.
- Work with Business Analyst in translating business requirements into Functional Requirements Document and to Detailed Design Documents
- Lead analysis sessions, gather requirements and write specification and functional design documents for enhancements and customization Analyze product impact
- Present and defend product designs and architecture to clients
- Coordinate and communicate tasks with developers
- Ensure that development is performed as per requirements
- Work with QA to create test scripts and scenarios for enhancements and customizations to the core product
- Communicate activities/progress to project managers, business development, business analysts and clients
- Develop implementation and test plans, build software acceptance criteria, coordinate and work with clients to oversee the acceptance and dissemination process
Role: Project Lead
- Handled Multiple roles and responsibilities Project lead ,Team Lead Developer, in the IBM e-GARS Armonk, NYUSA project .
- Project Lead - As a Project Lead maintained CMM documentation SOW, Project Plan, Business Continuity Plan, Employee Status and Training Tracker involved in QA audits, review /status meetings, recruitment and training to the team members.
- Team Lead Developer: Overall In charge of design, development of the objects developed at offshore. Designed customer interfaces using ALE-IDOCs, BAPIs. Day to day updates of the developments status to PMO .
- Taught Dialog programming concepts to the development team members.
Role: Sr Application Developer
- NESTLE GLOBE AP MAERSK: As a Sr. Consultant designed, developed custom interfaces using ALE / IDOCS, BAPIs.
- Extensively worked in enhancements to meet the project requirements.
- Involved in Tech Spec reviews, Code reviews and SDMS update of the documents for the developed objects..
Environment: SAP 4.6C , Oracle UNIX
Role: Consultant ABAP development
- Pepsi Co Holdings India: Developed reports, BDC, SAP Scripts and Dialogue programs in SD, PP, MM and FI Modules of SAP 46C. Extensively developed various reports , scripts in HR Module.
- Alstom Power Boilers: Developed, Modified various reports, SAP Scripts in MM, FI of SAP 46C of the support Project.
- Carrier Aircon: Developed various customized reports, Designed screens, SAP Scripts, User Exits and Field Exits. Extensively worked on BDC's for the Master and Transaction data for the CRO rollout Project.
- Fortuna Technologies: Developed interface using BAPI SAP to Non SAP for Sap User Roles and Authorizations.
- Environment: SAP 4.6C, HP-UX, Oracle 7.3
Role: Associate Consultant ABAP development
- Good Year Tyres: Developed, modified various objects for SD, MM, FI in support project SAP R/3 46C. Designed and developed various Reports, BDC, SAP Scripts and developed new screens using a dialog program.
- Environment: SAP 4.6C, HP-UX, Oracle 7.3