I have 15 years of IT experience including 7 years of Java development and 7 years of SAP ABAP experience performing technical analysis, design, development, and implementation testing of business application solutions for Energy and Engineering services, Higher Education, Petrochemicals, Retail, Utilities, Manufacturing and Financial industries. I have excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills. I have strong documentation and presentation skills. I have the ability to communicate effectively at different levels within the organization. I am a good problem-solver and possess good analytical skills at the system, application, and business process levels.
- Experience with Object-oriented ABAP, Web Dynpro ABAP, CATS Time and Payroll Reporting/Processes
- Experience with SD, MM, PP, LE, and FICO module report modifications: OO ALVs, Enhancements, ACH file generation, Master Data requests
- Experience with SAP NetWeaver application design and development with a focus on SAP Human Capital Management
- Experience with User Interface Design, Data Object Design, and Business Application/Process Development
- Heavy Interaction with Business End Users and External Vendors for Requirements Gathering to perform initial and ongoing Analysis, Upgrades, and Modifications to existing Business systems and processes Experience with Functional and Technical Specification documentation
- Experience with SAP HCM: Organizational Management, Personnel Administration and Time SD: Transportation
- Experience with Reports, Data Dictionary Objects, Adobe Forms, SmartForms, Transactions, Function Modules/Groups, Background Job Scheduling, BDCs, Object-oriented ABAP, BSP Development, Java Web Dynpro, NetWeaver Development Infrastructure NWDI / DI , and NetWeaver Developer Studio NWDS
- Experience with Adobe Interactive Forms to improve form-based business processes in HR and Transportation
COE Technical Developer
- Development and modification of ABAP programs for all implemented modules, including HCM, SD, MM and SCM.
- Cross-training in SAP Basis: ABAP and Java stack issue resolution Solutions Manager: Adding/Importing Transports via STMS, creating Batch jobs and resolving issues related to failures, assigning and/or updating roles and security.
- Cross-training in Process Integration: Starting/testing Comm Channels, Monitor testing, and Java stack reboots.
- Prototyping SAP to SharePoint Integration using External Data Type solutions, BCS Connector, SharePoint Designer and Dell Quick Apps as candidates.
- Creating HCM Processes Forms MSS form for Employee Org Unit Change
- Creating custom Web Dynpro ABAP value help for Adobe Interactive Form for MSS form
- Combined Putnam Outbound 401K interface program to include recently acquired company with main company
- Modifying Open Position Report
- Updated Total Compensation report and related data dictionary objects.
- Working on outbound Sales report.
SAP Custom Developer II
- Created ABAP Interfaces for Payroll Integration, Time integration and Benefits integration
- Created Payroll Deduction ABAP parsing programs from spreadsheets with combined deductions of all types
- Loaded and validated Payroll integration data during Payroll Parallel testing cycles Benefits/Union Dues/Gross to Net
- Created and Modify Reports, Programs, Classes, and Data Dictionary objects for HR, MM, FI/CO.
- Converted Web Dynpro application from Web Dynpro Java to Web Dynpro ABAP: WDA ALV, OTR, PDF output
- Served as Project Manager for HP QC/QTP Time and Payroll automation project - 1 onsite and 4 offshore resources
- Debugged issues with and rerouted Travel Expense reports
- Wrote Time Report for California Union - required paid break times.
- Performed Report, Program, Class, and Data Dictionary object creation/modification for SD, MM, PP, PM, LE, FI/CO.
- Combined Open Purchase Order and Purchase Requisition report with OO ALV and custom download to excel button.
- Sales commission report updates and exchange rate conversion for Sales Report By State from Euros to US dollars.
- Hands-on instructional sessions with Senior ABAP Programmers for modules SD, MM, PP, LE FI/CO on areas of: ABAP web services, Object oriented ABAP development, Dialog programming, Basic Customer Exits/Enhancements, SMARTFORMS SAP Script forms, basic and advanced ALV grids, basic IDOC troubleshooting and basic configuration for these modules.
- Assisted with ACH setup for 4.7 system and ECC 6.0
- Performed completeness analysis for Schedule F: Extractor, Formatter, and Preview Output ABAP programs for the Annual Report of Montpelier Re and State Farm Insurance
- Provided custom download to excel button for Montpelier Re on treaty and participation reports
- Reviewed tutorial materials and analyzed integration of Camilion's Authority Suite -Property Casualty with SAP flow of accounts from FS-RI to FS-CD to FS-GL module
ABAP Programmer/Analyst II
- Performed ABAP HCM Development for Benefits, Payroll and Compensation areas by creating ABAP Data Dictionary objects, Reports, and Program Interfaces
- Updated technical specification and rewrote/separated ABAP programs for COBRA, COBRA IR, HIPAA and HIPAA IR to simplify and update code, and establish tracking system to remove duplication of entries
- Assisted with upgrade process from ECC 5.0 to ECC 6.0 by analyzing and re-implementing SPAU and SPDD objects
- Updated custom Infotype using Dynamic Actions and new race/ethnicity using BDC
- Performed extensive FIT Testing for ABAP HCM Reports and Interfaces
- Reset ALE logical systems for IDOCs in QA when overwritten by Production system refreshes
- Maintained documentation for ABAP Development processes and coding conventions, Job Scheduling OpCon Interface documentation, and Test Plan documentation
- Experience with SAP Java Development technologies including developing tracks for NWDI development Design Time Repository, Component Build System, Change Management System, Software Deployment Manager , for creating Java/J2EE objects using NetWeaver Developer Studio and using JCo connections for access to SAP systems
- Programmed Custom Java Web Dynpro ESS application for Benefits, Payroll/W2, Address and Personal Information maintenance, and Family Member and Dependents services and maintained ESS Homepage Configuration
- Performed Basic Portal Administration and Configuration for ESS Resources and Services
- Created and maintained Unix AIX shell scripts for Human Resource interfaces inbound and outbound files submitted and received from Benefit, Compensation and Performance Management systems
- Acted as liaison for Baylor's Benefits vendors and handled all timely communications regarding upgrades and daily problem resolution.
ABAP Programmer/SAP NetWeaver Developer
- Created Master/Underlying Bill of Lading Adobe Print Forms for Transportation Module implementation
- Assisted in translating other Adobe forms into Spanish and Portuguese
- Created and modified ABAP programs and reports for SAP ECC 6.0 Human Resource HR module
- Configured IntelliCorp LiveCompare workflows for Support Package maintenance and ABAP code differences
- Created/Modified existing Salary Statement SmartForms for Enterprise Portal ESS application
- Researched and made a SAP NetWeaver applistructure presentation to team describing all facets of NetWeaver technologies and business applications
Tools/Technologies Used: SAP - ABAP ABAP OO ABAP Web Dynpro, Learning FPM, SAP Enterprise Portal